Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
GoozX Offline OP
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Museum Thieves
In issue 1 we have seen two meta-human thieves robbing an ancient bowl in the Thunder City museum.

Stalking Demon
In issue 1, a demon appears in Chicago, kills a man and wears his skin. Since the “villain” of the story is always depicted as a beast or a dragon, I believe this demon is something different, and should be still there.

Girls Power
There is an old man which sends young women into secret missions: so far, we have seen him connected to Crasher (his daughter?), Ameristar (Jackie) and Nadia (the true identity of ex MBL member Sonja)

Gold Baron
Kristogar Velo has left the MBL to follow the trail of a man known as the Gold Baron

T5 & People after Neacken
T5 is an “electrical” entity sent from the Quadnik dimension to track one of his inhabitants that is part of the composite being Naecken. Mxy has sent him away, but for how long?

The four survivors on the south sea island where Naecken was created...but don´t worry as you have seen if you´ve re-read the whole story they have popped up now and then, obviously trying to track down Naecken, and that story will be dealt with later. For now they are stuck inn Europe, without money.

Neacken in hell
Just what it says in bold.

A Nation On It’s Own.
Following the falling of an asteroids over the country, the tiny but technologically advanced European country of Mandelovia has sealed his borders declaring American citizen personae non grata over his soil, after the government recognized America as responsible for the happening. So far, no actions has been taken toward USA.

TC’s Family
Tobias's son, who is living with an abusive foster family. Tobias's brother, who's wandering around the U.S. looking for trouble.

Invisible Man
The mysterious "Griffin" is conducting surveillance on MBL Consulting for a third party. But why? (my guess is a large sum of cash – anyhow, we now have a suave English guy doing security!!!)

Grimm Connections
Clive Collins, mysterious New Orleans businessman and his connection to Grimm, Grimm's origin/transformation. (I still have some stuff to post in the "origin" thread, but the in the main story this can go on the backburner since there are so many ongoing things. But if somebody has an idea, write me and we can hash something out.)

The Turkey (sorry, couldn’t resist)
Not a subplot, at all. Merely, the driving force of why Turkish is even here. Who is he? Where does he come from? Why is he here? Even he doesn't know. And won't for a LONG time to come. So, really, just ignore this.

And where has the Turkey gone? Will he be back for Thanksgiving? Christmas? New Years!

Out of the big top
Mr Wong, the owner of the Circus where the Revolutionaries took refuge in their first days, after the destruction of the circus has created a teathre show with some of the former circus performers. Their shows is only a cover for their criminal activities. As a base, they use the "Sardella's brothers" van, a circus van where Mxy and Kristogar built in a tessaract headquarter (never liked that HQ myself).

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Tycoon.
In issue seven we see that a mysterious nameless and faceless business-man has aquired, by dirty means, three areas around the wordl, in Uruguay, India and off-shore Alaska

Money money money...
Turner and Eurostar "stole" ahuge amount of dollars to the Las Vegas mob "Tony". He wants revenge.

[ 09-04-2002, 05:35 AM: Message edited by: The Eurostar ]

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Vengeful Spirit

A mysterious cabal of robed men has empowered a mortal man with the abilities of the Spirit of Vengeance for puposes as yet unknown.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Grissom, the Mercenary

About seven years ago, Grissom served as the mercenary and soldier of fortune known as the Sandcrawler... and his last mission ended with some powerful people pissed at him. Will Zayed ever catch up with Griss? What was the other mission Zayed wanted him to go on? The answers to these questions (and MORE!)... uh... sometime... not too soon... yeah... [eh... i dunno... ]

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Additions? Subtractions? Multiplications? Divisions? Uh...square roots?

25+ posts
25+ posts
hummm let me see Pie are square ... no that cant be right coblers are square and pir are round that is right so math isnt right. there for math cant be a Universial langue .. and hence it has to be scraped. ok next problem?

4000+ posts
4000+ posts
...is it really necessary to still worry about a lot of this stuff?

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
That's what I brought it up for, to sort through and shit.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Out of the big top

This has been solved, in the Velo entries for the Secret Files.

Wong is dead and the van has been destroyed.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Also the museum thieves subplot was finished by Euro in the Grimm SF&O story he wrote.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Not really, Grimm. I had Grimm bringing one of the thieves to justice, but WHO wanted the bowl, and what the bowl was, is still to be seen.

Link Copied to Clipboard