Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
500+ posts
500+ posts
quote:
:ktlpyxM retsiM ton m'I yb detsop yllanigirO
CHEESE-GOOD

.....cheese...mmmmmb.....goood....yummmmmy....

2000+ posts
OP Offline
2000+ posts
Gooz, what's gonna happen with Turner now, since you already have a character named Sam on the team?

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by TheTimeTrust:
Yes, I find that strange. Very strange indeed. It seems all but a few have abandoned this place and this story. Come on back, guys!

Eurostar: Nice twist with the explanation of your powers! I like it.

One thing I've been wondering about for a while now (and something I keep on forgetting to add in the story), is whether or not it is possible that the old, wooden round-table the "Revolutionaries" used early on at their meeting table might have been saved and shipped from Mandelovia where the Circus was when the guys were last with it. I figured it would provide a sense of continuity between the early stories and the current ones. Maybe it would make sense for Eurostar to be the one to find it when he's shown the meeting room.

The table will definitely reappear, but much later. It is still in the "Sardella Brothers" van, which is now in the hand of Mr Wong, former owner of the circus and international thief.

When his theatrical show will arrive at La Perdita, as a cover for some kind of crime, the table will be recovered, and put in the meeting room. It will need to be inserted into a larger table in some kind of way, tough, because it was a rather small circular table, the kind you find in a small cabin.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Chewy Walrus:
For those of you who don't know, Tuesday night = Chat Night! So, be there!

I didn't knew! By the way, what time is it, "night"?

Can you give me more or less the time (please use east coast time, I will do the math for my time zone)?

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Chewy Walrus:
On another note, I just posted the EPS Sketchbook over at the HR Yahoo Group, which includes some of my concept sketches of the first eight EPS members. Hope you enjoy...

Very good stuff, Chewy. Altough I pictured Vidalia more beautiful, and Turner not so twisted, they are great drawings. Really good.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
I'm just bad at drawing women, Euro...

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Uhm. . .no comment. [yuh huh] [wink]

500+ posts
500+ posts
quote:
Gooz, what's gonna happen with Turner now, since you already have a character named Sam on the team?

Well, mister Pete Glover/Kit Piper/Chance, I only plan on having one character be a part of the "team" by the end of the sotry. Let's see if anyone can guess who might that be...?

[mwah hwah haa]

2000+ posts
OP Offline
2000+ posts
Don't tell us you're going to throw Sam out of his own apartment building?!?

25+ posts
25+ posts
Okay guys.

I thought I would be able to handle it. But, I can't.

I'm doing around 7-to-12 hours a day in the lab, working on 4-of-6 research papers, reading, analysing, and elaborating on at least three chapters a night, and working on my clinical proposal for the spring.

So, needless to say, I'm out of here.

I'm sorry. You know I love writing with you guys, but, it is a statistical impossibility right now.

My 'The Order' plans will just have to wait. You guys can keep Turkish if you like (put it to a vote). Otherwise, Grimm can write him out (send him back to Haven, Grimm). Either way is fine.

Hope to talk to you all around December.

Best wishes. :)

-An incredibly exhausted Pro!

2000+ posts
OP Offline
2000+ posts
Damn.

We're gonna miss you, big guy... I hope all goes well with your research papers 'n such, tho'... That stuff is FAR more important and should be much more of a priority than the diversions we have here.

We'll always be here for you if and when you ever want to jump back in. Don't feel bad about not finding the time, though. I can certainly sympathize -- last Fall for me was extremely busy school-wise, and there was no way I could make much time for this place. Ya gotta prioritize.

Still gonna miss ya, though... [sad]

[ 08-23-2002, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: TheTimeTrust ]

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Sorry to see you going, Pro. I am looking forward for your return in December!

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
quote:
Don't tell us you're going to throw Sam out of his own apartment building?!?

Nah, why should he throw away a character with a dramatic background, interesting problems, cool powers and a well rooted past in La Perdita, with a lighting man two years old?

My bet is that Sam will stay.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
...I know...

...I think? [eh?]

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Turkish Stringfellow:
My 'The Order' plans will just have to wait. You guys can keep Turkish if you like (put it to a vote). Otherwise, Grimm can write him out (send him back to Haven, Grimm). Either way is fine.

Well, if you plan to not be around until December, I think Turkish should be out of the picture until you return. He is probably the most powerful member of the MBL, with abilities so distinct that having him around not written by you, for me it would be just not fair.

I believe he should just disappear, going like he has come. After all, now he has a reason to return to the MBL, one day. He has friends, here.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Well, guys. I'm out for the weekend. Get back to ya sometime Sunday night. Until then, enjoy my latest post.
[woooOOOOoooo!]

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by GoozX:
quote:

Well, mister Pete Glover/Kit Piper/Chance, I only plan on having one character be a part of the "team" by the end of the sotry. Let's see if anyone can guess who might that be...?

[mwah hwah haa]

Hmm. I smell a rat. . .

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Turkish Stringfellow:

Well, as I have written instructions as to the latter, (and a somewhat decent scene thought out)I must put it forward:

Turkish: in or out?

[ 08-23-2002, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Grimm ]

2000+ posts
OP Offline
2000+ posts
If he is written out until Pro gets back, I'd like to do one quick scene with Turkish and Pete before this. Could someone ask Pro whether or not Turkish could see Pete now that he's a ghost? I need to know this stuff...

[ 08-23-2002, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: TheTimeTrust ]

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
I find somehow amusing to see how many characters are wearing a coat in a tropical location. [biiiig grin]

2000+ posts
OP Offline
2000+ posts
I think we should rename our little team and call it "The Trenchcoat Brigade"...

Even Pete had a trenchcoat. Chance does not, though.

Hey, Eurostar -- I have a beef with you. Why did you dress up your character exactly the same as Chance -- with a black T-shirt and blue jeans?!? Get your own style! [wink]

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
You said "beef", TTT... I thought you meant something serious... y'know, like all my whiny "beefs" that I have with... everyone... [who, me?]

At any rate, I know for a fact that I couldn't do Turkish justice, really. I don't really know what makes the guy tick all that well. I say we have Grimm write him out (as per Pro's instructions and his own vast imagination) until such time as Pro returns to us (if said occasion ever truly does happen).

And Grissom doesn't wear a trenchcoat at all. He's got either a white T-shirt and a vest or a khaki shirt, each which he wears with a pair of khaki shorts. So, he's all set for the tropical climate... [biiiig grin]

500+ posts
500+ posts
quote:
Hey, Eurostar -- I have a beef with you. Why did you dress up your character exactly the same as Chance -- with a black T-shirt and blue jeans?!? Get your own style! [wink]

Maybe they are "special brothers" [wink]

25+ posts
25+ posts
if Pro hase to than let him go ( for now ) and Blackwulf wears all black Biker leathers (just a vest and Pants ) High boots and thats it .

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
It seems that for now we all agree on having Turnkish gone. Like Chewy said, I too, wouldn't be able to give him justice, well, I wouldn't know where to begin to write him.

As for the clothes, that's what I usually wears. But since Chewy made a point (it's a tropical climate) it will be short green or blue jeans with big pockets on the legs and Hawaian shirts for Euro.

Happy, TTT? [wink]

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Ah, if Turkish's out, I claim the roof for Euro(well, not really the roof, just the greenhouse- that I would made a little bigger than how Pro wrote it).

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Hehe, very "Animal Man", Danny... I love the stuff people write when they're under the influence...

4000+ posts
4000+ posts
Drunken posting is the best posting EVER.

That stuff is true too. Stuff about my ex and the Barenaked Ladies keyboard player (Kevin Hearn).

Anyway, Pro... sorry to see you go, man. Hope to see you back soon. Or, I hope to see you get an actual life. You can't have both.

And if Pro's going, we should write out Turkish. We wrote out TC and Lance, so I think that's kinda the way we work here... t'aint right to have a character around without their writer. We'd just ruin it.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I agree. And I'm really sorry that Pro has to go, too... I love the way he writes Mxy [sad]

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
quote:
If he is written out until Pro gets back, I'd like to do one quick scene with Turkish and Pete before this. Could someone ask Pro whether or not Turkish could see Pete now that he's a ghost? I need to know this stuff...

He can detect Pete, but not literally "see" him. Get the scene in, but leave Turkish on the roof, please.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
I was claiming the roof for when Turkish will be gone, not right now. excuse me if that was not evident.

Chewy, great GREAT epilogue for the solo story. I love it.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
No, no. I was referring to the post that TTT wanted to make.

And tomorrow night is chat night. It's currently about 11:45 pm Mon. night, Central US time. I will post a thread for it when I get up in the morning.

[ 08-27-2002, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Grimm ]

2000+ posts
OP Offline
2000+ posts
quote:
Supposedly posted by The Eurostar:
I was claiming the roof for when Turkish will be gone, not right now. excuse me if that was not evident.

Chewy, great GREAT epilogue for the solo story. I love it.

You should note that there's nothing on the actual roof except a greenhouse -- not even a bed. And Turkish might be back in December, as well. That should be taken into account.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
That's true, TTT.

What I would like to have is indeed the greenhouse, that would bode perfectly with the need for nature of the new Eurostar, I am not interersted in the rest of the roof. As for the bed, I have this insane idea of having Euro perching, instead of laying.

Anyway, I can adapt to a room on the 13th floor. [sad]

[ 08-27-2002, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: The Eurostar ]

500+ posts
500+ posts
The 13th floor is sorta taken already too.

quote:
Larry Lance was curious, having not checked out every floor of this huge apartment building over the month or so of their residency. Tobias has told him all about each floor and the huge extra amount of space that the place held. If they wanted to, the team could even make some extra cash by renting out some apartments. But cash wasn’t an issue, not with “That Lucky Bastard” around anyhow.

Larry easily flouted through the roof above him, reaching the Eighth floor. Wow The place was spotless, with a style of what appeared to be early fifties. Sam never really talked about this floor, almost as if it didn’t exist or something. Larry walked through the level and towards a bar, which seemed almost out of place in an apartment building. He would have to ask Sam about that too. Behind the bar were a variety of alcohol, all dust free but ages old. Weird. Sitting at a stool, Larry looked over the level, What a perfect game room this would make!

“What can I get you young man?” A voice asked from behind him.

Larry shot around only to be startled by his reflection in a mirror. ? “Who is there?” Larry asked, but no one answered. Rubbing his arms with his hands, it was all a sudden cold. “Ok, weird. No game room here!” Larry turned intangible and floated up another level.

The Ninth floor was beautiful! To say the least. Why the hell did I choose to live on the third floor in such a small apartment again? Well, this is pretty far from the kitchen and I would have to cross past the eight floor every day, remind me to never visit THAT floor again! But remind me also to tell Mick about the cool bar on the floor, heh. Also, with Naecken one floor up, I can only imagine what the morning would be like.

Larry floated right through the tenth floor, Naecken was silent and not moving. He is a weird one, to say the least.

Larry found himself bored with both the Eleventh floor and Twelfth floor, which were both as yet unoccupied. A few apartments seemed to still have furniture and cloths in them though. Might be interesting to check out sometime soon. Get some cool 70s retro styles. Or at least some 80s hippie hippie shades.

Larry floated up one more level but stopped short. The Thirteenth floor, Sonja's old apartment. Looks like someone has been here recently. All the apartments have been hollowed out, much like Neacken’s level. Along the wall light shined from out side distinctively hitting three portraits. All hand painted memorials.

The first one, titled Jason Thomas, under it in smaller letters it read Reptile-boy. There were two pictures, one normal one of the young man and another, with him in his reptile form. He sacrificed his life to save the team in Thunder City, a short time before I joined the team. I didn’t realize he was so young.

The next picture over was of Edulcore Cicciotto, the Eurostar. Also two pictures, one normal and the other with his in action. Beautiful pieces of art showing the hero he was. Larry put his head down for a moment, remembering the fallen hero. He than noticed a few letters under the memorial, “Coming home” it read. Neacken never really did accept Edulcore’s death. Sad.

Next was a picture of Sonja Ljzavet, beautiful yet tough. Almost scary at times. Her portraits showed her with and with out her tattoo. Larry touches the picture with his hand and closes his eyes. She was special, different. Never noticing the words below the picture, “Finally happy”,
Larry turned intangible once again and just let himself drop level after level until he reached the second floor and the kitchen. He opened his eyes and was greeted by Danny and Sam fighting, they paused.

“Fish sticks?”

2000+ posts
OP Offline
2000+ posts
Actually, I kinda like that. The 13th (oooooh, bad luck) floor as the Memorial floor.

Pete should have a memorial there now, too.

Maybe there should also be a room on one of the floors that could be made into a "trophy room," distinct from the memorial room and thus on a different floor... after all, every team has a trophy room, don't they? [wink] Long-standing cliche, I know, but one of the better ones.

[ 08-27-2002, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: TheTimeTrust ]

500+ posts
500+ posts
Well, we got the 8th floor which has the haunted Bar and Dirk's apartment. The 11th and 12th floors are empty I believe.

I like a Trophy Room idea. But many it should be the room they already use as the game room?

2000+ posts
OP Offline
2000+ posts
Sounds good to me. Or perhaps just another room on the same floor?

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Actually, Dirk's taken over the ninth floor. The WHOLE floor. So the eighth is open again.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Maybe Grimm will move to the eighth floor. How noisy are the ghosts?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard