#234763 2001-10-08 10:40 PM
Rob Offline OP
cobra kai
15000+ posts
OP Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts

are we headed towards being once race?

in the animal world, over thousands / millions of years, either one species becomes many or many species becomes one.

well, with white, black, asian, brown, indian, etc... all the many races...

will we eventually become one race?

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
We will all become Goblins, sooner or later.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
We already are one race. The human race.

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
But what if we were to co-mingle with aliens? Would humans and aliens eventually become one race?

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
No big thing here.

According to the census, the 16 mile area where I live and work is the most ethnically diverse area in the country.

It surprised me to know that seeing as how I always figured it would be New York City or somewhere else.

As a result though, you tend to see mixed race kids as a matter of routine.

Incidentally, mixed race adults, women particularly, are IMO somehow more attractive than their 'pure blooded' counterparts.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Different genetic markings don't denote race. Race is a 19th century superstition. It's proven by biologists. As mentioned above, there is only the human race.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
Yes. Race is a myth.

The reasons for various skin pigmentations has more to do with how close or far our ancestors lived to the equator than anything. Fair-skinned people tend to get skinburns very easily with too much sun, while dark-skinned people tend to lack Vitamin D with too little sun -- this is, of course, in "natural" conditions. Our civilization has ways of working around those kinds of problems, through clothing, sunscreen, and supplementary vitamins (not to mention imported foods).

Rob Offline OP
cobra kai
15000+ posts
OP Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
perhaps the naming structure is wrong, but there are various differences in those from different areas of the globe.

everything started in the same spot, for humans. whether it was africa or america or australia or whatever the going theory was, "people" came from one spot, and were the same.

but in seperating themselves across the globe, and evolving over thousands of years, differences have formed and become more pronounced. there are distinct aspects of every "race" that are often unique to just a specific region.

however, in just the past few hundred years, we've developed our planet into a global community. ships to planes to internet communications, etc. global population pushing back once dividing borders, etc.

in another few hundred years, the "melting pot" title will be forced upon the planet as a whole.

i can't see how a unified looks is anything but inevitable.

giant picture
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
It will improve your penis size, Rob, without one of those Ron Jeremy pills.

...you tell stories, we tell lies.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Yup, we're all the same race, but different shades of brown and pink. I've head warnings that white people are someday going to be the minority, but there was a time when America was concerned because of the growing minority problem, specifically Irish and Italians. Well, now we just lump Irish and Italians with "white" people on the census. Under the current census hipanics are conidered a seperate race, well Cameron Diaz is as white as I can tell. Then there are some white people (Tom Jones) who are darker than some Black people (Halle Berry0 so I think we're far closer than we think to being one race, then we can unite against the true enemy... hippies.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
JQ Offline
2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Quote:

The Time Trust said:
Yes. Race is a myth.

The reasons for various skin pigmentations has more to do with how close or far our ancestors lived to the equator than anything. Fair-skinned people tend to get skinburns very easily with too much sun, while dark-skinned people tend to lack Vitamin D with too little sun -- this is, of course, in "natural" conditions. Our civilization has ways of working around those kinds of problems, through clothing, sunscreen, and supplementary vitamins (not to mention imported foods).

That's not proven to be true. The biggest factor is more pigmenation when it comes to lighter-darker skinned people, but different "groups" of people share different gene characteristics. We're all basically the same, but some people are more susceptable (sp?) to different sorts of diseases, etc. than other groups of people.

FREE SCOTT PETERSON! "Basically, you've just responded with argumentative opinion to everything I've said. And you respond with speculations, speculating that I'M speculating. "- Wonder Boy
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Anonymous 1 minute 30 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Deep Topics
Thread: the same frickin thing!

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: whomod
Incidentally, mixed race adults, women particularly, are IMO somehow more attractive than their 'pure blooded' counterparts.

\:lol\:

25+ posts
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
Anonymous 1 minute 30 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Deep Topics
Thread: the same frickin thing!

Ha Rex sucks This user is ignoring you. You cannot send them a message.

25+ posts
25+ posts
What a fucking loser.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
race is not determined by skin color, but rather by physiognomy. bone and facial structure, etc. skin color is not the determining factor in racial clarification. just racist clarifications.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Glenn Beck: African-American 'a bogus, PC, made-up term'; 'not a race'

Watch. Now that he said it, all the normally sane people who understood it isn't a race will go beserk

Link Copied to Clipboard