Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#249193 2004-01-13 12:25 AM
Kimi Offline OP
1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
Let's see...first my car sprung some leaks...oil, coolant, transmission fluid and steering fluid. Then my mom was hospitalized with a blood clot in her lung and now it looks like she might also have tumor in her lung, but they can't do a biopsy for a while because of the blood thinners she is on for the clot. Then yesterday, I go to open a department store credit card, only to find out that there is already an account open in my SS number...in other words, my identity has been stolen. Fuck. The police are of NO help took a 2 sentence statement and sent me away with a packet on identity theft. So now I am trying to get my credit history and cancel cards and put passwords on my accounts. What a pain in the ass.
There has been on light so far this year...I am going to be an auntie...my brother and his wife are expecting...maybe there is hope....

SMILE...IT MAKES PEOPLE WONDER WHAT YOU'VE BEEN UP TO!
Kimi #249194 2004-01-13 12:47 AM
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
There is always hope... we cannot give up on Frodo!

Just think of August and then everything will be that much easier to handle...

He fixes the cable?
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
ay. 2004 totally sucks. I had to replace all four lower springs on my car, cost me $400. Ran out of power steering fluid even though I just checked it a month earlier and it was good, and I have no leaks.

Computer got a virus that, even though I caught it and deleted it recreated itself not once, not twice, but 15 times over 3 days. I had to shut down system restore and run Norton in safe mode to catch it. The virus also caused a shitload of malware to get into my pc. Downloaded Spy-bot and the new version of Ad-aware, and bought a Window Washer program. Took me 5 days and some time in the registry to flush it all out. Had to change all my passwords.

Ran into my ex. I think I'm still in love with her. We got along great, she gave me a huge hug and cried a little talking to me. I took that as a hint she still likes me. Sent her tulips to work with a note telling her how glad I am I saw her and I told her she was as beautiful as I remember. Called her cell phone tonight to make sure she got them, no answer. called her house and her dad says she doesn't want to talk to me. $65 down the tubes. I'm an idiot.

And worst of all, no one wants to hire me so I'm still a stocker/bag boy. yay for 2004!

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
Dude...

Never, ever, ever give your ex anything! When it comes to getting back together, the woman this time has to be the Initiator, not the man! They're the ones with the screwy emotions!

Tulips too?! Damn B...

He fixes the cable?
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
she loves tulips. I figured she'd at least call and thank me or something and I could start a convo. besides, I'm the one that kinda screwed it up by ending it, so I should be crawling back. My seratonin levels were really messed up (I was a manic-depressive with suicidal tendencies) and the pressures of impending nuptials caused a really bad mental breakdown so I ended it so I could mend my head in solitude with beautiful beautiful Prozac. It worked, I'm normal (in a manner of speaking) but I'm regretting breaking it off. Like I said, I'm an idiot.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Quote:

Stupid Dogg said:

I'm an idiot.

No argument here.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:

Rub your balls on my face.

okay.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Quote:

Stupid Dogg said:

Computer got a virus that, even though I caught it and deleted it recreated itself not once, not twice, but 15 times over 3 days. I had to shut down system restore and run Norton in safe mode to catch it. The virus also caused a shitload of malware to get into my pc. Downloaded Spy-bot and the new version of Ad-aware, and bought a Window Washer program. Took me 5 days and some time in the registry to flush it all out. Had to change all my passwords.

There's some nasty Java viruses around at the moment. They're really hard to get rid of.

1000+ posts
1000+ posts
2004 is going to be a really horrible year.

Friends is going off the air...

Sex and the City is going off the air...

Britney Spears annulled her marriage...

Michael Jackson is being arraigned...

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
Quote:

Snapman said:

Did you happen to see the cover of this months MAD magazine with Michael Jackson and Alfred E. Neuman?

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Quote:

Snapman said:

...where's the bad things?

First National Bastard -Enormous, Sexually Voracious Lecher... who wants to claim your immortal soul!!!. Every time you masturbate, God Kills a kitten! Please... think of the Kittens. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
Quote:

First National Bastard said:
Quote:

Snapman said:

...where's the bad things?

That's the point.

Just making fun of people who act like the above things mean the end of the world is coming.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Subtlety is lost on me these days.

Hell, I don't even think I can spell it right anymore.

First National Bastard -Enormous, Sexually Voracious Lecher... who wants to claim your immortal soul!!!. Every time you masturbate, God Kills a kitten! Please... think of the Kittens. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
So far, I've lost my semester's registration at school and had to redo it with all the classes I wanted/needed gone, I've gotten a speeding ticket that might suspend my license, and I've got both bronchitis and mono... (plus I got to spend New Years watching my cheating ex suck face with every other man in sight)

Can we just unilaterally make it 2005, since this year sucks for everyone?

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Well I went for a job interview today at a digital blueprint company. Talking to the lady over the phone, it sounded like my prior experience with AutoCAD and Windows would be greatly appreciated on the job. I'd be editing and proofreading blueprints for errors and making copies to send out. Okay, cool. I can read blueprints, and I'm fairly comfortable with AutoCAD. Good pay, great benefits. So she set me up with the local manager. Took me an hour to find the place cuz of lights and I got my sorry ass lost on one-way streets in Akron, but I got there on time.

Opening line from the manager, "So, Tina tell you what you're gonna do?" Me: "Sort of." Him: "Well, we're a Kinko's for Engineering firms. You're gonna go through plot files and print them out. After that you get them ready for shipping. You'll probably do deleveries too."

Okay, I didn't know I'd have to drive, but thats cool. I'm born for it. "what's the pay?" I ask.

"$8 an hour. Full time, 9 to 5." he says

"Benefits?" I ask.

"We have a fairly good insurance company. 401(k) after a year."

"What about paid vacations?" I ask.

"1 week after a year, 2 weeks 2, etc." he says.

"What about raises? how does that work?"

"Raises. Uh, well. after a year I think." he says.

"Whats the percentage?" I ask.

"5%. Maybe. We're on a pay freeze so you might not get one."

Then he shows me the printing process. Ugh. a 4 year old with MS and arthritis could handle this. "I see you have experience with AutoCAD?" he says.

"Yes, sir. I designed tools and the like at school. Pipe vise, small engine parts, gaskets. Things like that." I respond.

"Well, we don't do any CAD here. That's done in the main office. We get only plot files so we don't have any CAD here. So call in a week or two. I'm going to get other applications in and group them together. So I'll call you in two weeks with a decision." he tells me.

So I thank him for the interview and leave. It takes me a half hour to get home since I see there's a highway that'll take me home faster. Waste of my time. I'll be paying more for gas, plus paying for the insurance plan. I make more money being a bag boy accepting tips. Maybe I'll try manufacturing or something.

Oh yeah, the thing with my ex is done. Her daddy said she's not allowed to date me again. I don't think he likes me since I talked his 19 year old son into getting a job and stop depending on Daddy's weak $15-a-week allowance. He's a control nut. His daughter is 23 and son is 20 now and they both have a 10:00 curfew. Not just being home, but in bed. And the bitch never even said "thanks" for the flowers. I think I'm grateful we're not dating cuz I'm not dealing with that crap again.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
So far 2004 has just been another year of the same old shit,nothing too bad,nothing too good!
Still,theres 11 more months for things to go horribly wrong like they usually do!

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
2004's ok for me. I've still got no job. I still walk around London noting good places to sleep, should I ever become homeless. There have been some minor technological gremlins. Why won't my computer speakers work anymore? But I'm a happy guy. I don't really want much more than what I've already got.

There's the prospect that I might be able to get back to Yemen if they ever approve my visa application. Lots of projects have suddenly sprung up unexpectedly. I've got a new book about insect chemical defences to read, a couple of new CDs and plenty of time to sit around and think.

Life is good - not great, but good.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Well this is making my 2004 look good. I had a hotel party for New Years, and I'm back at school with the room to myself. 'Course classes will be rough...but so far so good. I had a good birthday too.

300+ posts
300+ posts
I don't know what I did, but I went back to school with ALL the wrong classes.

My first class is "this is how you turn the computer ON"....zzz...but I'll keep it for an easy A.

My second has 6 presentations during the semester - and I've actively avoided speech for a few years now. Damn it!

My third is a computer graphics class, which I thought would be an easy A......but it's all on a MAC. I've never touched a MAC before in my life.

The day job has cut my hours by like - 80%...an after-Christmas tradition in retail.

The weekend job - business has slowed a little...all those Xmas bills coming in on everybody...which directly effects MY pay....ARG!

So no, for me, 2004 ain't that great yet.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Quote:

KrazyXXXDJ said:

My third is a computer graphics class, which I thought would be an easy A......but it's all on a MAC. I've never touched a MAC before in my life.

I worked with them for a Calculus class, they're evil. Pure evil.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
2004 sucks cause I'm 46 years old and still single.

I need to make more money.

My oldest and favorite cat, who has kidney disease,
is eating less....

And terrorism and evil are still prevalent in our
world.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
KIMI UPDATE

So far 2004 isnt any better for Kimi as a matter fact its gotten worse...

She is now in the hospital due to complications to her past surgery.

Im sure she'd be pleased to here from y'all lemme know any messages for her.

too blessed to be stressed
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Franta :

Please tell Kimi I pray for a complete recovery for her.
Tell her I will be thinking of her and that I'm sorry she
is not well.

I realize no matter how bad life is, it could always
be worse..and for others, sometimes it actually is
worse...and we should be grateful for what we do
have, and we should be there for others for
whom life has thrown a curve.

life." - Tuvok.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Quote:

THE Franta said:
KIMI UPDATE

So far 2004 isnt any better for Kimi as a matter fact its gotten worse...

She is now in the hospital due to complications to her past surgery.

Im sure she'd be pleased to here from y'all lemme know any messages for her.

Sometimes life really puts the boot in.

I wish kimi well and hope that she makes a full recovery.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
I hope Kimi make a full recovery!
Tell her Rob is still very gay!

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
and yes, nowhereman is still providing free personalized "are you gay" checks to the whole neighborhood.

feel better, pretty lady.

i meant kimi.

giant picture
Rob #249219 2004-01-21 1:24 PM
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
he forced me to bend over and said he had to check my rectum size. funny, he wasn't wearing any gloves, and I think I caught him sniffing his fingers after....

Gothic Do-gooder
2500+ posts
Gothic Do-gooder
2500+ posts
2004 has been not too bad for me. Though 2003 did suck. I won't even get into it. But so far this year is okay. I cut my hair.

Other then that, still job hunting. Have a lead for tomorow, wish me luck.

Kimi, get better soon. Look at it this way, it sucks all during January, and the rest of the year will be smooth!

-----
Shiny!
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
Noice!

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
I got a haircut too!

Oh, and Kimi, damn this year sucks for you. I feel utterly ashamed complaining about all my paltry trifles. Get better soon, and boobies.

Love, Stupid Dogg

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
I pray for a full and speedy recovery.

Kimi Offline OP
1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
Thanks everyone! I'm home, as of this afternoon. Had a small bowel obstruction...pretty much due to scar tissue from my surgery last year, my intestines kinked up like a garden hose and nothing could go through. So they hooked me up to iv's, took me off food and fluid and let my tummey rest a few days and it decided to go back to normal. I'm better now...a little sore still, but much better. Let me just tell you, worst F-ing pain I ever had...I would let them slice my abdominal wall again rather than go through this. Morphine is a wonder drug!
Thanks for all the thoughts...

SMILE...IT MAKES PEOPLE WONDER WHAT YOU'VE BEEN UP TO!
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
YAY! She's safe!

Rob #249226 2004-01-22 1:58 AM
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
and yes, nowhereman is still providing free personalized "are you gay" checks to the whole neighborhood.

feel better, pretty lady.

i meant kimi.

Liar,that was aimed at me you sweet talking devil!

300+ posts
300+ posts
Quote:

Jeremy said:
Quote:

KrazyXXXDJ said:

I worked with them for a Calculus class, they're evil. Pure evil.

A lot of the functions are kinda still sorta the same - but the ones in class crash - a LOT. It drives me nuts. I never have to "save" as much on a PC as I do these things. No telling how i'm going to get any homework done.

Are they SUPPOSED to crash alot?

Yes - here's hoping we ALL have a better year than how it's going right now!

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Please send Kimi my wishes for her fast recovery and for a major turnaround in her life! Tell her Nowhereman is still very very gay and that she is my "Wonder Woman" and to keep smiling because it makes people wonder what you are up to!

-----once over and twice twisted---------
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
My good vehicle news is that we got a $30,000 trailblazer back in November. Bad car news our 18 year lold son has abuse the used truck we have to hell and back (after tearing up the Saturn's transmission) to the point that the driver's door won't open plus a bunch of minor little irritating crap. He's supposed to be buying his own car this week so I'm sure he won't do shit to fix anything on it w/o me raising hell. Of course that is minor compared to having the police stop by our house 3 weeks in a row for different shit he's managed to get himself into. The worst being taken to court by a woman that works with us at the casino. The bitch has even tried to get me and my wife fired! Her son and my son have been going at one another for a few months and her son waited until my son turned 18 and baited his ass good. The sad thing is her son started the whole thing last year when he stoled money from his own mother to buy a shitload of pot and then proceeded to tell his mom that our son had stolen the money when he smoked up too much of the stuff and was unable to sell enough to get the money to return to her before she noticed it was missing! Now is this crazy shit or what? Anyway, I've told him he really needs to find a place to live this summer. Maybe being out on his own will force him to grow up. I can only pray.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

LLance said:
Please send Kimi my wishes for her fast recovery and for a major turnaround in her life! Tell her Nowhereman is still very very gay and that she is my "Wonder Woman" and to keep smiling because it makes people wonder what you are up to!

And I'm still aspiring to be as gay as Llance,but I gots me a longgggggg way to go!

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Kimi!!!

Glad you're home and also happy to hear you
feel better!!!

life." - Tuvok.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

LLance said:

And I'm still aspiring to be as gay as Llance,but I gots me a longgggggg way to go!

Notice that he keeps trying though...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard