Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
From www.digitalbits.com

Quote:

Now here's the really great news! On April 27th, you'll get the Dracula: The Legacy Collection, a 2-disc set which will include Dracula (1931), Dracula: Original Spanish Version and Dracula's Daughter on Disc One, with Son of Dracula and House of Dracula on Disc Two.

Also streeting on that day will be the Frankenstein: The Legacy Collection, another 2-disc set including Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein and Son of Frankenstein on Disc One, with Ghost of Frankenstein and House of Frankenstein on Disc Two.

Not done yet - you'll also see the 2-disc The Wolf Man: The Legacy Collection on 4/27, which will include The Wolf Man and Werewolf of London on Disc One, and Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman and She-Wolf of London on Disc Two. The SRP on each of these collections will be $26.98.

Finally, 4/27 will also see the release of The Monster Legacy Gift Set 6-disc set (SRP $79.98), which will include all three of the above Legacy collection discs, along with collectible Dracula, Frankenstein and Wolf Man figurines in a boxed set.

Sounds like too mush shit jammed onto the DVDs to me. Wonder how the picture quality will be.

But, at least the movies are coming back to DVD After 2 years out of print.

First National Bastard -Enormous, Sexually Voracious Lecher... who wants to claim your immortal soul!!!. Every time you masturbate, God Kills a kitten! Please... think of the Kittens. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!
Frustrated! . . . with kids!
2500+ posts
Frustrated! . . . with kids!
2500+ posts
That does sound quite crappy.

I'd be happy with just Dracula (Bela Lugosi), Wolfman, Frankenstein and The Creature from the Black Lagoon all on two discs.

I don't want any of that other crap.

Ahh man... - Bianca
Ahh woman... - Pat

Bianca & Patrick ~ September 30, 2006

Link Copied to Clipboard