Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#306176 2004-06-30 1:58 AM
ZOD Offline OP
2000+ posts
OP Offline
2000+ posts
ZOD is looking for a great computer controller and would like to know which are the best? ZOD is planning on purchasing the computer version of Knights of the Old Republic and would like something in his hands that would allow him to enjoy it to the full effect. ZOD wants one that is easy to handle with all buttons reachable, doesn't matter how many buttons there are on it. One that is easy to assign moves on and works well with Windows XP. ZOD commands your help!

KNEEL!!!

Behold! The sabered Head of Uschi shall give death to Zod's enemies! CLICK and know DEATH! KNEEL before ZOD!!!
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Hey superdonglicker,

I think your best bet would be to choose between which you like best between an X-box, a ps2, a gamecube controller and find one of those adapters that let you hook it up to a PC. (http://ngemu.com/ is showing ads of those things on their top banner, but i suggest just looking at them and buying them from somewhere else, as lik sang has roughly the same amount of customer support as a bag of rocks)

Since PC controllers tend to have little in the way of dem battons, I suggest not bothering with them. Except that X-Arcade thing I heard about. Which sort of sounds cool or not depending on how you like your Arcade-style joysticks.

ZOD Offline OP
2000+ posts
OP Offline
2000+ posts
ZOD commends you in your recommendation. ZOD shall check it out!

KNEEL before ZOD!!

Behold! The sabered Head of Uschi shall give death to Zod's enemies! CLICK and know DEATH! KNEEL before ZOD!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard