Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
4000+ posts
4000+ posts
Not in the city. You gotta take a train for that shit.

Thing is- I can’t spell or type. I spell so badly my spell check doesn’t even know what I was trying to spell. And I have five Eisners HAHAHAHHA!! -Brian Michael Bendis
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Danny said:
I love Melbourne. It has a great theatre scene, a lot of good places to hang out. Beautiful architecture. A train.

Melbourne reminded me of Long Island - pretty, but a bit quiet. Sydney was like a mini NYC. I love where I live - NYC is a fantastic city to be in.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Fuck yeah! I live in the greatest city on earth! Seriously, there is nowhere like Montreal. You can literally do anything at any time of the day or night here. And if you're short on cash....there's still random free festival # 9,673,452 to go to. The people are all beautiful, and the beer is cheap. And seriously, all the language friction has created a utopian atmosphere of tollerance, where anything goes.

If karma's a bitch, it will be my bitch!
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Quote:

Danny said:
Not in the city. You gotta take a train for that shit.

What do you call Danny when he has 2 sheep under his arms?

A Playboy....

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Danny said:
I love Melbourne. It has a great theatre scene, a lot of good places to hang out. Beautiful architecture. A train.

Melbourne reminded me of Long Island - pretty, but a bit quiet. Sydney was like a mini NYC. I love where I live - NYC is a fantastic city to be in.

Unitl the terrorists nuke it....

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Terrorists have already been here - and its still the greatest fuckin' city in the world.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Kankakee, IL has all the ghetto and poverty of a big city with the lack of entertainment of a small town. Now that's a combination that's hard to beat. On the bright side, my friends are here and I have a job. I guess that beats a lot of other places in the world.

Reveling in the knowledge that Sammitch will never interrupt my nookie ever again. 112,000 RACK Points!
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
i dont know why i complain about where i live. i guess it's just really easy to do. i mean i used to live in practically the worst city in nj, my house was soo old the roof leaked and the pipes were broken . it was bad. we couldn't be outside in the dark because of the danger outside. so you'd think id be happy to get out of there.

However where i live now i think is way more rediculous. I feel like im trapped in the 70s. The house is way smaller than the old one. There's just enough room. and im used to haviong a lot of space. All of the houses have these crazy awnings. The neighbors are deaf triplets who listen to eminem with the base all the way up. they have a little dog that constantly barks. and my room has no doors. its just a walkway. We're safer here and away from crazy relatives but i have no idea where anything is, the people around here are old and walk around in house coats and there are skunks eveywhere!!!!

If you asked me where i would like to live in nj... i probabbly couldnt tell you. it can't be in the northern part...too woodsy. can't be in the south.... it's another world down there. I dont know anything about the central part so i cant say anyhting bout that. i need to live in a city like area that has stuff to do in neighboring towns and i can get to easily.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Quote:

difficult kind said:
The neighbors are deaf triplets who listen to eminem with the base all the way up. they have a little dog that constantly barks.

You should call the cops about that...as many times as need be.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

difficult kind said:

i need to live in a city like area that has stuff to do in neighboring towns and i can get to easily.

Move to NY! We're just across the way...

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
I didn't dislike Miami but I didn't like it either.

I really like living in Pembroke Pines, though.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Wait, do you like living in Pembroke Pines?

1000+ posts
1000+ posts
we've handled the situataion with the deaf chicks. there's just one of them who's really trashy and her boyfriend lives there too and works on his truck .

I dont want to live in the city. everytime i go there i just think the people are mean and too busy to appreciate stuff. theyre always in a rush and stuff. the city gives me anxiety attacks.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

difficult kind said:
we've handled the situataion with the deaf chicks. there's just one of them who's really trashy and her boyfriend lives there too and works on his truck .

You live next door to sneaky bunny?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

difficult kind said:

I dont want to live in the city. everytime i go there i just think the people are mean and too busy to appreciate stuff. theyre always in a rush and stuff. the city gives me anxiety attacks.

500+ posts
500+ posts
Never been too fond of the place I live now. House is great, no bastard neighbours or anything, but the area has just gone down hill. Reasonably safe, dont get me wrong there, although there is a stretch behind my house with no street lights or anything, but the residents just bring the whole place down. Its either young teenagers thinking they are gangsters, the ever growing populace of foreigners who seem to have staged a coup on the whole area, the huge area of horrible grey flats [my 1st day in the area 8 years ago, a guy commited suicide by jumping off the flats] or really young kids who are always playing accross the road and drive you up the wall with their playful noisy noises

Only about 1.5 hours bus/train ride from central London, and some really nice walks along the Thames, but Thamesmead also has a faint odeur of stench about it sometimes. Apparently some sewage factory 2/3 miles away is the cause, doesnt over-welm you or anything and you only smell it now and again, just disconcerting that its never actually been fixed

Some nice females around, but unfortunately lost touch with all my old school friends, and I made some bad enemies in my 1st days here. Football/Soccer match, but my older cousin decided to call the other team "poofders". Turns out those kids/brothers were big players around the area and I've run into a lot of shit over the years because of it

I plan to go around the world and end up living somewhere in the US anyway, probably NYC or somewhere near

"Now TV's all about format these days isn't it, and I've got a new type for you right here. Its me and Paris Hilton driving around in a car.... Now I know what you're thinking, but she's in the boot!" "So you see, 'Ring around the Rosey' refers to the horrible symptoms of a terrifying disease, a disease which.....a disease which....ZIM! Theres a Pigeon on you're head. You have 'Head Pigeons'. get to the Nurse before they spread to the other children." "Get off my lawn Cookie Beast!" --Invader Zim
I Feel Pretty, So NeoCon Pretty
500+ posts
I Feel Pretty, So NeoCon Pretty
500+ posts
Sometimes it gets crowded in here with all the company, but my ass is usually downright cozy.

300+ posts
300+ posts
I live in Waco, TX. What the fuck do you think?!?!

I am a man with needs. Rack JLA!!!
10000+ posts
10000+ posts
I'm alright in Indianapolis. It's just big enough to have a lot to do and just small enough to be completely boring. As such, I am contented.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
plus your football team is usually in the big game........but then they choke worse than that time klint swallowed rex's load.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Oh shit!

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
He wouldn't have choked if you weren't slipping your tongue up his ass! He was distracted!

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
plus your football team is usually in the big game........but then they choke worse than that time klint swallowed rex's load.

leave dem outta chewys issues - the football team has a klan meetingand have to find parking for their tractors around the town hall.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
living in detroit and the surround burbs was quite enjoyable with the hidden culture and there always being something to do outside of the downtown area. and you only had to fear for your life a bit when walking down one of the many streets without lighting. The burbs were alswo quite nice but the weekends were a bitch. the streets would be flooded every friday and saturday night with richy kids and their flashy cars that mommy and daddy bought and handfuls of preteen sluts.

Port Huron has the nice slow feel of a small town but has enough people to be entertaining. after five years i still haven't gotten past the culture shock. its impossible to find things to do up here after awhile. Eventually i'd like to move back to the city, i don't give a damn where, just somewhere without fat white idiots.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Quote:

Eventually i'd like to move back to the city, i don't give a damn where, just somewhere without fat white idiots.

Fat White Idiots are pretty much everywhere.

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
i don't care if their everywhere, that doesn't bug mean, ts just them being the only thing here.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard