Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
cant get enough of the ridicule canya? ive met you before,your the zombie/geek that followed the jocks around worshipping them , living vicariously through them......i feel for you i do, must be awful to have no social life of your own....

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
d'oh

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
"Boyd, fetch my jock!"

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
"Boyd, clean my cleats!"

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
"Boyd, give me your lunch"

400+ posts
400+ posts
Maybe I should throw myself into tables and fake-punch people. Then I'll truly be athletic. :)

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
"Boyd, have you finished our homework!?!?!"

400+ posts
400+ posts
aaAAAAaaa No reply? You ARE slipping.

"Honey! I know you're training for your match but put down the dog and come inside for dinner!"

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
"Boyd, you can come to the next party"

400+ posts
400+ posts
Poor chode-man.

You have to buy another record cause this one's skipping.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
anyone care to comment on the DOUBLE STANDARDS for penalties on Almighty Jordan????

anyone???

anyone???

Bueller??????

1 post
1 post
quote:
Originally posted by La Machine:
Poor chode-man.

You are indeed an absolute ponce.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
"Boyd! I want my jock cleaned by 3:30"

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by THE Franta:
anyone care to comment on the DOUBLE STANDARDS for penalties on Almighty Jordan????

No comments from the zombies?!?!?!

1 post
1 post
I guess you didnt hear,Franta,Patrick Ewing is in town and therefore La Machina's mouth is too busy to respond.

I'm Brian Fellow!
400+ posts
I'm Brian Fellow!
400+ posts
Penises shouldn't go in mens mouths, that's crazy!

400+ posts
400+ posts
quote:
quote:

He's not getting nowhere NEAR the amount of calls he used to. Besides every player in favor with the refs get calls. It's one of the major flaws of a still young game. Kobe, Stockton, Shaq, Shaq, Shaq, Jesus Gary Payton wouldn't have a career if it wasn't for the refs.

400+ posts
400+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Simon Cowell:
quote:
Poor chode-man.

You are indeed an absolute ponce.
You must've been the witty one in your class. Are you one of chode's minions? Did he send you cause he ran out of steam? Is this some kind of game you guys play? Reading my posts while you two take turns going down on each other? Guess this is what you call "training".

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
It's drzsmith under yet another alternate ID.

400+ posts
400+ posts
quote:
quote:
quote:

He's not getting nowhere NEAR the amount of calls he used to. Besides every player in favor with the refs get calls. It's one of the major flaws of a still young game. Kobe, Stockton, Shaq, Shaq, Shaq, Jesus Gary Payton wouldn't have a career if it wasn't for the refs.
No comments from the bitter everyman?

400+ posts
400+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Kristogar Velo:
It's drzsmith under yet another alternate ID.

I don't really know who that is. what is he like fourteen?

2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Why you looking?

400+ posts
400+ posts
I don't have to. I get more pussy than you do rimjobs.

I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I doubt that.....BSAMS gets a helluva lot of rimjobs.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
This guys not one of us, he said he'd do a 14 year old boy!

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
quote:
I don't really know who that is. what is he like fourteen?

Actually, I think he may have been a Baby Boomer. You'd have to ask him, though.

quote:
Originally posted by THE bsams:

With bsams, it's "eight year olds..." or nothing!

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I dont quite follow you...

400+ posts
400+ posts
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do I have to e-mail you a diagram? I don't understand why you are complaining about Jordan getting leniant calls from the refs when it's the refs problem, not Jordan. He's supposed to play the game. It's their job to make the right call. How does that make him the asshole? It's just a bad example is all I'm saying.

400+ posts
400+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by britneyspearsatemyshorts:

Judges?

BZZZZZ!!!

Oh I'm sorry. You have obviously run out of comebacks. See you at the A&P. And don't forget to keep the frozen foods together when you bag my groceries.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do I have to e-mail you a diagram? I don't understand why you are complaining about Jordan getting leniant calls from the refs when it's the refs problem, not Jordan. He's supposed to play the game. It's their job to make the right call. How does that make him the asshole? It's just a bad example is all I'm saying.
Nope its a perfect example of how even refs are zombified by Jordan....

100+ posts
100+ posts
Who cares about who gets the calls. Jordan should realize his time is over.

Jordan and all the people that have trouble letting go just seem to be prolonging his time in the spotlight and that bugs the shit outa me.

The All-Star situation with Vince Carter really pissed me off. I'm from Toronto and I watched every interview that Vince had regarding people wanting him to give up his spot on the starting line up. Vince said no and got shit on for it. All becuz this was Jordan's "last" All-Star appearance. But right before thegame,Comish. Stern and Isaiah Thomas force Vince to give it up becuz Jordan is leaving the game......again.

But I do agree with La Machine that he has done alot for black entrepeneurs. And that he is a legend. But enuff is enuff already. It's time for him to have his jersey retired... AGAIN and step down from the pedestal.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Bsams, Doc, it looks like we have another saved man!!!!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Amen!

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by dun_like_dinner:
Who cares about who gets the calls.

Franta. And nobody else.

quote:
Jordan and all the people that have trouble letting go just seem to be prolonging his time in the spotlight and that bugs the shit outa me.
I said the same thing about how people aren't letting go of him and some jackass bit my head off for it.

quote:
The All-Star situation with Vince Carter really pissed me off. I'm from Toronto and I watched every interview that Vince had regarding people wanting him to give up his spot on the starting line up. Vince said no and got shit on for it. All becuz this was Jordan's "last" All-Star appearance. But right before thegame,Comish. Stern and Isaiah Thomas force Vince to give it up becuz Jordan is leaving the game......again.
I agree completely. This pissed me off, too, and I even vented on my website about it before the game. It soured what was otherwise a great event, in my opinion.

The reason the pressure was placed on Vince was because of the press horribly misrepresenting the whole situation. If fans wanted to see Michael Jordan start over Vince Carter(like every sportswriter was saying ad nauseum), then why did Carter receive more votes from the fans than any other player? Why couldn't Jordan have cracked the top 2 at his own position? Michael has played as well as an All-Star reserve, and himself admitted it and knew he didn't deserve to start. But since the truth was never actually presented like that, all involved felt that they had no other choice.

quote:
But I do agree with La Machine that he has done alot for black entrepeneurs. And that he is a legend.

According to bsams and Franta, this brands you a Jordan Zombie and an advocator of sweatshops.

quote:
Jordan should realize his time is over...But enuff is enuff already. It's time for him to have his jersey retired... AGAIN and step down from the pedestal.
He plans on retiring after this season. That's what started this whole thread. Everything he has said over the past season suggests that he does realize his time's over(even though the press doesn't) and he's stepping down after this year.

Now that that's been stated, I agree. Contrary to what Franta thinks, I've never said or felt otherwise.

400+ posts
400+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Kristogar Velo:
quote:
Originally posted by dun_like_dinner:
Who cares about who gets the calls.

Franta. And nobody else.

I concur.

quote:
I said the same thing about how people aren't letting go of him and some jackass bit my head off for it.

I concur.

quote:
I agree completely. This pissed me off, too, and I even vented on my website about it before the game. It soured what was otherwise a great event, in my opinion.

The reason the pressure was placed on Vince was because of the press horribly misrepresenting the whole situation. If fans wanted to see Michael Jordan start over Vince Carter(like every sportswriter was saying ad nauseum), then why did Carter receive more votes from the fans than any other player? Why couldn't Jordan have cracked the top 2 at his own position? Michael has played as well as an All-Star reserve, and himself admitted it and knew he didn't deserve to start. But since the truth was never actually presented like that, all involved felt that they had no other choice.

Yes. Bsams and Franta are the zombies because they fall into the trap of BLAMING MJ for this kind of shit when he himself even said that Carter shouldn't have stepped aside and that the fans opinions should be honored. David Stern trying to keep MJ's legend alive is a totally different animal.

quote:
But I do agree with La Machine that he has done alot for black entrepeneurs. And that he is a legend.

According to bsams and Franta, this brands you a Jordan Zombie and an advocator of sweatshops.

quote:
Jordan should realize his time is over...But enuff is enuff already. It's time for him to have his jersey retired... AGAIN and step down from the pedestal.
He plans on retiring after this season. That's what started this whole thread. Everything he has said over the past season suggests that he does realize his time's over(even though the press doesn't) and he's stepping down after this year.

Now that that's been stated, I agree. Contrary to what Franta thinks, I've never said or felt otherwise.

Yes his time is over. But Dun you must understand that MJ is staying in it primarily because he's invested himself totally in the Wizards franchise and by stepping in there himself he took a cue from what Mario Lemieux did with the Penguins; star power brings buyers brings money brings good players brings CHAMPIONSHIPS. That's all MJ wanted in the first place.

With that said I hope Tracy McGrady pounds out Kobe as the next Airness.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
zombie....

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
True, Bsams it appears, according to Kristogar anyways, that you and I are the only ones who want to see the game run fairly and calls made accordingly....

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
yes, we are the only ones in the world....

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
I think we can make a difference though....

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
We are like Chuck Heston in The Omega Man.....

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard