Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 25 26
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

doesnt sneaky have her own thread...

so i talked to my ex friday night for about three hours.. he told me he doesnt want me to wait for him and whatever the future holds happens. i told him that hes sounding like he wants to date other people which ive been thinking that and asked him many times. he told me no, im enjoying the single life. riiiiiiiiiight that big fucking lyer!

i found out on saturday that hes been dateing some blonde bitch for two weeks! that means hes been with her ever since he broke up with me! that fucking bastered! i knew in my heart before he broke up with me that he was thinking about cheating on me! i knew it! i also found out hes been lying to me about other things for the past oh six months or so but i never had any proof well now i do.

if theres one thing i cant stand, thats being lyed to! that fucking bastered and his bitch! i want him to hurt as much as hes hurt me and more! i cant stand him any more! today i got so sick to my stomack thinking about him and waiting for him to call to come over to get his stuff. i hate him for what hes put me through, all the while hes fucking some bitch not careing about anything in the world! and i knoow thats what hes doing i know how he operates! i hope God gives me justice! i KNOW God WILL give me JUSTICE! he doesnt decerve my love any more, he never decerved me or my love!

i place him Gods hands for him to deal with him. God will. in the mean while i called a buddy and told him to call him to make arrangements for him to get his stuff through my buddy. i just cant be around him now he just makes me so sick, literally. he will always be my first love, but he no longer has my love.

like i said ive learned alot about my self and my own inner strength that ive never known before. i will continue to use this to learn and better myself.

well now that feels alot better.

glad to be of pleasurable service

"don't worry hunny, we'll dig our own graves..."

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541499 2005-07-24 9:59 PM
PenWing Offline OP
5000+ posts
OP Offline
5000+ posts
He really has made it easy for you Lor. I know this is going to be hard, but you need to let go. Don't waste energy holding a grudge. You're going to need to find a way, somehow, at some point, to forgive him. I don't think asking God for justice is the way to go. The only way your ex will ever find happiness is if he matures, and that's up to him. Maybe he will, and maybe he won't. But he'll never the chance with you again, and that's his loss. You just need to let go, move on, and be happy for yourself. In fact, you should thank him for doing this now instead of waiting until after you got married. Like you said, you've learned a lot from this, so you know you'll be more careful the next time you find yourself falling in love (by the way, how's that going?). Remember that we are judged by how we judge others. How can we be forgiven for our mistakes if we can't forgive others for theirs? What you need is positive energy, and that only comes from positive thinking. So think of the positives of all of this, let go of the negatives, and know that you've got friends you can talk (vent) to if you need it.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
aw, pen your the greatest pal i could ask for right now and you right. i was just angry. i needed something to take it out on besides myself. but yea, i will forgive him it will take time though. but i will, theres no dout in my mind.

my new guy (offically now) is going great. his grandmas in town so i went to met her. great lady so cute, she made us close our eyes when the love scene came on in "King Arthur." lol.

lol the funny thing is tonight on the way home we had an interesting talk about fate and destany. which i totally beleive in. we talked about choise and free will. he on the other hand, which is great, believes that we make our own path from our choises. i believe that its laided before us or presented to us. i do beileve in choise and free will. buts its cool we both keep in check, yah know. i needed someone strong that way.

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541501 2005-07-25 4:19 AM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Sucks. I'm glad he told you before the wedding.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Uschi #541502 2005-07-25 4:47 AM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
yea, me too.

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541503 2005-07-25 12:15 PM
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Lor said:
my new guy (offically now) is going great.

You're exclusively dating a new guy so soon after the other?

We all wear a green carnation.
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Lor, I am so sorry for what you're going through right now. I know this doesn't make you feel better at the moment, but better that it happened at this point than down the line when there are kids, mortgages, etc. involved. I have a friend who just told our group last week that she's getting divorced (which sadly, didn't surprise any of us). She and her soon-to-be-ex-husband had many problems/issues before they got hitched, but she glossed over them thinking things would change and got married anyway and now its going to be a very bitter divorce. I realize you may not see it this way at the moment, but you have probably avoided a much bigger heartache with it ending now. I hope you'll be ok.

As for the legal issue about getting him to pay his share - if you want to, send me a PM with the details and I'll try to help you out as best I can.

I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

Lor #541505 2005-07-25 4:55 PM
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

Lor said:
if theres one thing i cant stand, thats being lyed to! that fucking bastered and his bitch! i want him to hurt as much as hes hurt me and more! i cant stand him any more! today i got so sick to my stomack thinking about him and waiting for him to call to come over to get his stuff. i hate him for what hes put me through, all the while hes fucking some bitch not careing about anything in the world! and i knoow thats what hes doing i know how he operates! i hope God gives me justice! i KNOW God WILL give me JUSTICE! he doesnt decerve my love any more, he never decerved me or my love!

What is it about women? Everyone I've been involved with hates to be lied to. They go off like Lor does and wonder why men do it. It's because we don't want to hear what mean, thoughtless, bastards we are for the next 3 months! If we tell you something, you're sure to use it against us. Remember the old saying, girls; Ask us no questions and we'll tell you no lies.

The G-man says: You are GOOD r3x29yz4a is my hero! rex says I'm a commie, asshole, fag!
The whole forest in one tree.
500+ posts
The whole forest in one tree.
500+ posts
As you know, I'm in a rather similar situation, right now, so I can fully empathize with where you're at, Lor. I'm glad to hear you're willing to get back on the horse. This isn't the first time in life I've had something like this happen, and it may not be the last, but all of those good times (and lessons learned) inbetween were certainly worth it. Devastated as I am, I know I'll end up jumping in again.

So, I think it's cool that you're determined to keep trying, just be mindful of your emotional state before you wade too deep, too quickly. "Rebound"s can be just what the doctor ordered - can even turn into long-term relationships - but, if handled too sloppily or blindly, can also hurt one or both people.

Mostly, though, I hope you can take care of all the mess that this has caused in other areas of your life and get back on track. I know how rough that can be. It will smooth out, in the end, though.

Take care.

200+ posts
200+ posts
This is getting more redundant than the "We don't kill" message they shoved down our throats every week in the late Birds of Prey TV show! First crawfordcrow, now Lor? It must be something in the water.

The next thing worse than a break-up is when a terminated engagement is thrown in for "good measure", so to speak. Sooooo, it's a good thing you have a possible new interest there with the next guy you describe to us. BUT, I sense that you're still recovering from the last guy, so please take some time to do that on your own. That is, don't rely solely on the new guy no matter how willing he seems! Take it slow if at all possible.

And, Penwing is right. We all have our share of challenges in forgiveness of others, be it ex-lovers, disgruntled employees, ungrateful children, unreasonable parents, nosy siblings, caped crusaders, whiny sidekicks, you name it! But, still, we must forgive them if we are to expect forgiveness from others. At least you still have your last name! So, yes, you can forgive him. It's simple, even if it isn't easy.

BUT, if he dares try and waltz back into your life, tell him to meet you at a "hot spot", and give him directions that take him directly to my castle. My hyenas will take it from there.

And, if it makes you feel any better, I like your avatar. It's almost as sweet as harleykwin's! Hubba hubba!

Ladies and gentlemen, hobos and tramps! Cross-eyed mosquitoes, and bow-legged ants! I come before you to stand behind you. To tell you a story I know nothing about. One bright morning, in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back, they faced each other, drew their swords, and shot each other. If you do not belive this lie, it's true! Ask the blind lady on the corner! She saw it, too! It's a Joker world, baby, you just live in it! Kaz said: Emperor Joker, you rule.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You know what I just realized?
Jim Jackson is a troll.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex #541509 2005-07-25 8:03 PM
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts

... took you long enough.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
not freakin' shit sherlcok

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
wow. thank you everyone for the wonderful kind inspiring words and advice! i really needed to hear all of it.

i will respond individually after theses words of ranting:

so today i arranged to get my stuff from him and to have his stuff delivered to him. i made sure that i got my money first though before i gave him his stuff back. for the most part ive kepted some stuff until we get the rest of the money stuff taking care of. i was told he asked how i was and my buddy told him "dude, you broke her heart how do you think she is." good for him. he claims contray to popular belief hes hurting just as bad. i found out hes lyed to me about haveing a cell phone, why i dont know but its stupid i mean its not like i call him ALOT anyway. he wa also afraid of my buddy, cause well hes not to happy with my ex yah know. so for the most part i think it went well. i wrote him a note telling him what else we have to take care of and that i know hes been ling to me for a long time now and that wasnt exceptable. it sounded aggressive but i was upset and right fully so. im okay i almost fell apart today my stomack hurt like crazy ealier today. its been ruff on me this week cause well lol its that time of the month. lovely huh as if i dont have enough to deal with lol. but im trying to keep positive and not let my brain wonder back to thinking about him and what hes doing and so on..

1,032,000 points!
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

Lor said:

i waited, we waited. its been three weekends since he broke up with me and besides if hes gonna go around being with other girls then why should i put off my happiness. but dont worry we are gonna take it slow. no rebounding here.

1,032,000 points!
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Lor, I am so sorry for what you're going through right now. I know this doesn't make you feel better at the moment, but better that it happened at this point than down the line when there are kids, mortgages, etc. involved. I have a friend who just told our group last week that she's getting divorced (which sadly, didn't surprise any of us). She and her soon-to-be-ex-husband had many problems/issues before they got hitched, but she glossed over them thinking things would change and got married anyway and now its going to be a very bitter divorce. I realize you may not see it this way at the moment, but you have probably avoided a much bigger heartache with it ending now. I hope you'll be ok.

As for the legal issue about getting him to pay his share - if you want to, send me a PM with the details and I'll try to help you out as best I can.

I'm crossing my fingers for you.

yea, im happy things happened this way, well lol, for the most part. it is best that he did it now and not at the alter or later. even though it feels like he did yah know. but it shall pass in time, time is healing. im okay for the most part. as okay as one can expect someone to be i sapose is a good way to put it. im just gonna conentrate on being happy again.

sure, ill pm you sometime. right now for the moment i just want to relax and take care of myself for a day or two. after that then we can talk the legal stuff. thank you, your a sweetheart.

1,032,000 points!
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Quote:

magicjay said:
Quote:

Lor said:

What is it about women? Everyone I've been involved with hates to be lied to. They go off like Lor does and wonder why men do it. It's because we don't want to hear what mean, thoughtless, bastards we are for the next 3 months! If we tell you something, you're sure to use it against us. Remember the old saying, girls; Ask us no questions and we'll tell you no lies.

see you have to understand somthing. yes i get angry when im lied to and i found out later through someone else or on my own. there is no excuse for lying.

ive always said, dont be afraid to tell me something because id rather you tell me now and i wont get angry, then i find out later cause then i will get angry. ive always been that way. because someone had taking the guts and consiterating to tell me something i respect that and i might be upset or frustrated over whatever it is but dont lie to me about it and have me find out later thats just wrong.

i dont know how else to explain it. what i did up there was just me venting pent up anger. i would never say any of that to someones face unless they said something like that to me. yah know..

1,032,000 points!
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Quote:

crawfordcrow said:
As you know, I'm in a rather similar situation, right now, so I can fully empathize with where you're at, Lor. I'm glad to hear you're willing to get back on the horse. This isn't the first time in life I've had something like this happen, and it may not be the last, but all of those good times (and lessons learned) inbetween were certainly worth it. Devastated as I am, I know I'll end up jumping in again.

So, I think it's cool that you're determined to keep trying, just be mindful of your emotional state before you wade too deep, too quickly. "Rebound"s can be just what the doctor ordered - can even turn into long-term relationships - but, if handled too sloppily or blindly, can also hurt one or both people.

Mostly, though, I hope you can take care of all the mess that this has caused in other areas of your life and get back on track. I know how rough that can be. It will smooth out, in the end, though.

Take care.

thanks, you dont know how much i apreceate your kind words. i feel for you too, im so sorry this happened to the both of us. like some one said lol must be in the water this month.

but yea no worries we are taking it slower than a snail can run. no rebounding here. i have been mindful of my feelings. ive told the new guy that i want to be 100% in this relationship. and to do that i have to take things at my pace. i have to tie up loose ends and get this whole mess over with. and until that we are going to be a couple but do things slowly. im not expecting much right now. and hes cool with that and thats wonderful. he even comended me today on how ive been doing all this the intellagent way, very maturely. so thats wonderful, truely a blessing.

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541516 2005-07-25 10:12 PM
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Quote:

Lor said:
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

Lor said:

i waited, we waited. its been three weekends since he broke up with me and besides if hes gonna go around being with other girls then why should i put off my happiness. but dont worry we are gonna take it slow. no rebounding here.

3 weeks..i agree with jim..take some time....

Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Quote:

Emperor Joker said:
This is getting more redundant than the "We don't kill" message they shoved down our throats every week in the late Birds of Prey TV show! First crawfordcrow, now Lor? It must be something in the water.

The next thing worse than a break-up is when a terminated engagement is thrown in for "good measure", so to speak. Sooooo, it's a good thing you have a possible new interest there with the next guy you describe to us. BUT, I sense that you're still recovering from the last guy, so please take some time to do that on your own. That is, don't rely solely on the new guy no matter how willing he seems! Take it slow if at all possible.

And, Penwing is right. We all have our share of challenges in forgiveness of others, be it ex-lovers, disgruntled employees, ungrateful children, unreasonable parents, nosy siblings, caped crusaders, whiny sidekicks, you name it! But, still, we must forgive them if we are to expect forgiveness from others. At least you still have your last name! So, yes, you can forgive him. It's simple, even if it isn't easy.

BUT, if he dares try and waltz back into your life, tell him to meet you at a "hot spot", and give him directions that take him directly to my castle. My hyenas will take it from there.

And, if it makes you feel any better, I like your avatar. It's almost as sweet as harleykwin's! Hubba hubba!

oh my, thank you puddin for putting a smile on my face!

very good advice and i will take it to heart. i will eventually forgive him its just alittle too soon. im still finding out information thats keeping it hard for me to do that. but i will, God knows i will.

oh no worries, no rebounding here. we are taking it slower than grandmas molassis in july!

i will keep your castle, puddin, in mind

yes that does make me feel better but it was my avatartar first and i will win it over in the RK wrestling thingy!!! mah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hehehehehehehehe-hee

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541518 2005-07-25 10:16 PM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
pigiron said: "3 weeks..i agree with jim..take some time.... "

no worries, i am. like i said we arnt gonna go headstrong into anything right now.

1,032,000 points!
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

Pig Iron said:
Quote:

Lor said:
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

Lor said:

3 weeks..i agree with jim..take some time....

Look out world! Lor is a serial monogamist!

The G-man says: You are GOOD r3x29yz4a is my hero! rex says I'm a commie, asshole, fag!
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
being in amonagamous relationship is great..3 weeks is just sooon..too me..that's all....

Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
LOL majicjay!

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541522 2005-07-27 5:52 AM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
so, today i went to a local theme park with my new guy and his mom and grandma. it was nice, super hot, but nice we had alot of fun. we rode all the fun rides ate some great food. there wasnt much else to do cause well we know that place like the back of our hands, so we left and went back to his place where his buddy came over and we watched national treasure with nicolus cage. it was alright.

my new guy ended up falling asleep on my lap so he didnt even get to watch it lol. it was so sweet. i played with his full soft hair. after the movie i thought i was gonna fall asleep in his arms as well. its so easy to do that with him. i feel so safe and loved. its great. never felt that way before, not like with my new guy anyway. theres just something different, something wonderful and a deep knowing of trust. i know he would never hurt me and he knows i would never hurt him. we have this weird like, feeling or knowing as if weve been together before, but its all new. i dunno, i do know its wonderful though.

so then i get him to wake up we snuggle for along while, talk, hope in the car. he takes me home, talks some more. and that was that. it was a great day. im so happy.

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541523 2005-07-27 1:59 PM
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Quote:

Lor said:
so we left and went back to his place where his buddy came over and we watched national treasure with nicolus cage.

Yeah, Nick Cage came over to my house last week and tried to get me to watch The Family Man with him. I finally had to call the sheriff's department to come and haul him off my front porch.

Seriously, though, I think you need to watch yourself, Lor. You just ended what you obviously considered an important relationship considering you were ready to marry the guy. Make sure that your need to be loved and in a relationship isn't making what you have with this other guy seem like more than it is.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Quote:

thedoctor said:
Seriously, though, I think you need to watch yourself, Lor. You just ended what you obviously considered an important relationship considering you were ready to marry the guy. Make sure that your need to be loved and in a relationship isn't making what you have with this other guy seem like more than it is.

Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
good advice.

ive thought about that. one night late when i couldnt sleep i thought about everything, and i worried about that very thought. that perhaps im not totally for this guy, that its an illusion because i want him to be the greatest. (ive been praying too) so now everytime we talk or hangout i take a few to reflect on my emotions, my thoughts, my self to make sure that i am also not puting on a mask. so far everything has been right.

i made it clear that hes gonna have to be patient with me for im not all right within my self yet. and he understands, he said its totally up to me, i set the pace. i think i told that already but anyway.

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541526 2005-07-27 5:11 PM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
*sigh* today would have been three years for me and my ex. i had a trip planed out for baltimore this week too i was gonna surprise him with. but yea, oh well.

did i tell the story about went i had his stuff delivered on monday? *looking* up, yep i did back on page 5.

so then i get a phone call some hours later, around 7 i think it was anywho doesnt matter, from my ex. he was angry about the note i wrote him. in it i told him i knew he was lying to me and that was unexceptable, that he still has some responsiblities to me and he has to grow up and take care of them. then i said i need the truth. well he got all upset because he claims he hasnt lyed to me. i said well you sugarcoat things and thats the same thing. then he asked me about what i thought he was. well i said about the girl. he said he wasnt dateing her they where just hanging out that i knew of this girl cause its the girl that he worked with from his last job who played D&D with her and he said her name. well i knew OF her i didnt know anything about her other than she PLAYED D&D. i didnt know he was playing with her or her name or anything. i said well how was i sapsoto know you dont tell me anything. he continued to get mad. i was scared hes never taking that tone with me EVER, it hurt. so i didnt use and angry tone or anything cause i didnt want to get into a shouting match which weve NEVER done. he said well how did you find out anyway, i told him i saw them at the mall, he got angry and said when, well i didnt remember, and hes like oh yea we did go to the mall that day didnt we. i didnt know what day he was talking about. so that was pretty much that, i asked him to try not to be angry. he said hed try that hes at his buddys house and he has to go and that hell call me later. he also said that me saying he lyed hurt mor than, and then he mombled something. so that was that.

i cryed, like i said it hurt, hes never talked to me that way before. so then i called my buddy (new guy) and he calmed me down. i got on the internet and talked to meeko and princess and others. cause i didnt want to talk to him so i figuer id flood the phone line. later around midnight i get off cause my new guy was at the door. it was his buddies bday, they where drinking and wanted to know if i wanted to go to eatnpark with them to sobor up. well i said sure. so we hoped in the car that another buddie was driving so the four of us went. later i get home late and find a message from my ex. he sounded really depressed or tired i dunno, and he said he wanted to know if i wanted to talk. i havent called him since.

later that night i got off the net cause my new guy was at the door it was his buddies bday and they where drinking and wanted to know if i wanted to go to eatnpark with them to sobor up. well i said sure. so we hoped in the car that another buddie was driving and the four of us went.

when i got home it was late and there was a message on the machine from my ex. he sounded depressed or tired. wanting to know if i wanted to talk.

*sigh* i dont but i do. because of my week, im not gonna be emotionally stable, so i dont want to get hurt again. as it is all this has tkin a toll on my body.

i dunno if he was angry cause he was tring to justify something hes done, wether it did really hurt because he did or just in gerneral. my feelings tell me that hes has done something but i dunno what. i think hes done something with another girl wether it was the one girl that plays D&D or another one. oh he also said he wasnt even sure he was gonna hang out with her but now he is. i thought he ment cause we broke up but i dunno.

*sigh*

i got some of my stuff back but not all so ill have to get them later. he gave my car blanket back and well.. it was... muddy. like it waqs placed on the ground and then walked on. why would he have used it? and why would he have not washed or something so i wouldnt have known? its not making any sence. i mean i know hes not that smart about covering his tracks but i would think if hes saying hes not lying to me about seeing someone he wouldnt do things to make me think he was. i dunno.

and why would he not want to tell me he has a cell phone? and how the heck did he get one? we couldnt get one before. i mean i couldnt call his moms house to get him cause well they arnt to happy about me. so then i emailed but he said his moms comp is messed up and he coulnt read them. so then i called his buddy but he deosnt asnwer when i call so i leave a voice mail and then my ex calls me. why not save me the trouble and just give me his number. the other night the first time we talked he told me he was on a cordless phone when clearly he was on his cell phone. why not just tell me.. its not like im gonna call everyday or every five minutes and harasse him. oh and he gave his number to my new guy, cause he was deleiveing his stuff, but not me. so duh, yeah im gonna get it off him. i dont know why he didnt think that i wouldnt. thats how i got a hold of him when we talked about the lying thing cause i was well, on the potty and missed his call. i forgot to mention that, well more like trying to make a long story short.

i dunno hes changed and alot of things are just not adding up right.

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541527 2005-07-28 2:59 PM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
wow, i didnt realize how long my last post was lol.

oh well, todays all good in the neighborhood

well rested, relaxed, happy,... hmm something gotta go wrong..

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541528 2005-07-28 4:09 PM
100+ posts
100+ posts
I know what B & D is, but what's D & D?

10000+ posts
10000+ posts

Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
im sorry, Dungeons and Dragons role playing game. been around for years. i play alittle, its fun.

http://www.cybermoonstudios.com/8bitDandD.html

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541531 2005-07-28 8:06 PM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
ha, so i went down stairs oh around noon and was puttsin around, couldnt find anything really to do so i sat down on the couch. well that lead to lying down on the couch, nice soft comfy pillows, that lead to me being cold so i pulled up a blanket. next thing i know the phone rings around 4 pm! i must have fallin asleep! ha, so much for well rested.

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541532 2005-07-29 4:28 AM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
so..

how does one deal with going from gettin alittle sumfin sumfin everyday or three days to none at all...

please do tell cuz i want a little sumfin sumfin in me right now well for the past couple days actually...

i sware lovens is like a nicotine addiction..

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541533 2005-07-29 4:29 AM
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

1,032,000 points!
Lor #541534 2005-07-29 4:29 AM
Lor Offline