Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Quote:

magicjay said:
Why do some opponents of the Iraq war lump Q'uran flushing in the same boat as torture? Does the Geneva convention trump 1st amendment free speech rights?

Q'uran flushing is the equal of flag burning. Both are forms of symbolic political speech. I don't know how a soldier's rights are defined under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, but in the same way I support a persons right to burn the flag, I also support a person's right to desecrate the Q'uran or Bible. Yes, they are highly disturb the audience, but the last I heard that's not illegal.

But they weren't flushing the book as a sign of protest they were doing it as a form of torture.
The same as locking up a catholic and shitting on the Bible.

I can think of a Catholic I'd love to do that to!

Last edited by magicjay; 2005-07-26 8:06 PM.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Threads like this one are the reason I don't post in this forum anymore.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
If you could get the information to prevent a future terrorist attack either on the level of the London bombings or 9-11 by flushing a terrorists copy of the Quran down the toilet, would you?

Gladly.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
If you could get the information to prevent a future terrorist attack either on the level of the London bombings or 9-11 by flushing a terrorists copy of the Quran down the toilet, would you?

I'm opposed to Q'uran flushing because a book that large would surely clog the plumming. A tight ass like rex doesn't think of these things as he needs the plunger more than the toilet paper.

The G-man says: You are GOOD r3x29yz4a is my hero! rex says I'm a commie, asshole, fag!
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
They actually read "Harry Potter" to inmates as a form of torture?

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
Quote:

magicjay said:
I can think of a Catholic I'd love to do that to!

Unlike them, I wouldn't consider it torture. Just stupid.

I can get a Bible elsewhere.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
and other allegations at Gitmo, not over the Abu Garib incident.

This is not the first time you've mixed the two camps up.

You do realize that Gitmo is in Cuba and Abu Garib is in Iraq, don't you? And you do realize that Cuba and Iraq are two completely different countries, on two completely different continents (in fact, one is an island)? And that they are separated by an entire ocean and several other land masses, don't you?

Hey G-itmo Man There's a direct link between Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib! How timely this news is! Wow! Despite them being on 2 different continents and being seperated by an ocean!!!

Here's some news from today's papers G-. This is on page A14, it should have been on A1. From the Washington Post.

Quote:

Military interrogators at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq learned about the use of military working dogs to intimidate detainees from a team of interrogators dispatched from the U.S. detention facility in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, according to court testimony yesterday.

One interrogation analyst also testified that sleep deprivation and forced nudity -- which were used in Cuba on high-value detainees -- later were approved tactics at Abu Ghraib. Another soldier said that interrogators would regularly pass instructions to have dog handlers and military police "scare up" detainees as part of interrogation plans, part of an approved approach that relied on exploiting the fear of dogs.
The preliminary hearing at Fort Meade, Md., for two Army dog handlers accused of mistreating detainees provided more evidence that severe tactics approved for suspected terrorists at Guantanamo migrated to Iraq and spiraled into the notorious abuse at Abu Ghraib in the late summer and early fall of 2003. The testimony came days after an internal military investigation showed the similarity between techniques used on the suspected "20th hijacker" in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, and tactics seen in photographs at the prison that shocked the world.

Several Republican senators are pushing legislation -- opposed by the White House -- that would regulate the treatment of detainees at Guantanamo and other military prisons. One of them, Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), released recently declassified internal memos written in 2003 by the military's top lawyers in which they warned the Pentagon about developing severe tactics, arguing that they would heighten danger for U.S. troops caught by the enemy, among other problems.

"We have taken the legal and moral 'high-road' in the conduct of our military operations regardless of how others may operate," Air Force Maj. Gen. Jack L. Rives wrote in a Feb. 5, 2003, memo. "We need to consider the overall impact of approving extreme interrogation techniques as giving official approval and legal sanction to the application of interrogation techniques that U.S. forces have consistently been trained are unlawful."
That staff sergeant, James Vincent Lucas, told Army investigators that he traveled from Cuba to Iraq from October to December 2003 as part of a six-person team to bring his "lessons learned" and to "provide guidelines" to interrogators at Abu Ghraib who were setting up their operation, according to investigative documents obtained by The Washington Post.

There is a lot more in the article - read it. It talks about how far up the chain of command this now is going on the Military Intelligence side - Colonel - as well civilian contractors deciding on who should be interrogated. So much for everyone involved being held accountable, you apologist for inhumanity and you enabler of child rape.

Am I being harsh? Well.. when all you can respond with is the same smarmy bullshit rationales, condescending insults, and excuses, you're helping to allow this to happen. And excuse me if raping little boys and women pisses me off.

As many of us long suspected, the order came from high up in the chain of command. Abu Ghraib began to torture only after General Miller visited Iraq from his post in Guantanamo.

But, so far, only the grunts at the bottom of the military chain have suffered prosecution, prison time, ruined careers.

Feel free to obfuscate and present more right wing talking points. You're still helping to stand in the way of investigating if little boys and women are still being raped not to mention, held, as we speak.

some handy resources:
Iraq Prison Scandal Resources

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

You're still helping to stand in the way of investigating if little boys and women are still being raped

Speaking of (your) talking points (which seems to be your "theme of the week" on every thread), no matter how many times you claim these matters are not being investigated, the very article the started this thread, the very article YOU posted, gives every indication that the matter is being investigated and prosecuted.

betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
I rarely agree with G-Man, but I am curious as to how people believe the investigation should be handled if the current powers-that-be are doing something wrong...

theory9 #548540 2005-07-28 6:06 AM
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Quote:

theory9 said:
I rarely agree with G-Man, but I am curious as to how people believe the investigation should be handled if the current powers-that-be are doing something wrong...

read the bold print below:

Quote:

July 27, 2005

GOP Pressure Over Detainee Policy Leads to Defense Bill Delay

By James Gerstenzang

WASHINGTON — Faced with pressure from fellow Republicans to impose restrictions on the Pentagon's treatment of detainees, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist of Tennessee said Tuesday that he would delay until September consideration of the $491-billion defense bill authorizing funding for military operations next year.

Frist's decision reflects the challenge confronting the Bush administration as it tries to fend off efforts by several important Republican senators to give Congress a role in how the military conducts interrogations of terrorism suspects.

With at least four Republicans — John Thune of South Dakota, Susan Collins of Maine, John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina — leading the effort to extend debate and consider the amendments, Frist lacked the 60 votes needed to force a vote on the bill. In the end, 50 senators voted to cut off debate; 48 voted to continue it.

Frist had previously shown no urgency to bring the defense authorization bill to a vote. The Senate Armed Services Committee approved it two months ago.

The question of whether to impose restrictions on the military's interrogation procedures highlighted differences between the administration and some Republican senators.

Vice President Dick Cheney had been working behind the scenes to kill the amendments, setting up the confrontation with McCain, a former prisoner of war in Vietnam; Graham, who served as an Air Force lawyer for 20 years; and John W. Warner of Virginia, chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, who supported them.

Taken together, the interrogation and base-closing amendments suggest a growing independence among Senate Republicans as President Bush struggles with declining support for the war in Iraq as well as an investigation into the involvement of top White House aides in disclosing the identity of a CIA agent.

Supporters of the measure that would establish rules for interrogations see it as a final opportunity to restrict Pentagon operations — at the Guantanamo Bay detainee center in Cuba, and at such facilities as the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq — that have drawn sharp criticism and embarrassed the administration.

About a dozen reports have been issued in the 15 months since the abuses at the prison near Baghdad were first revealed, but none has called for dramatic, systemic change, prompting McCain and the others to step in.

One of McCain's proposals would make interrogation techniques outlined in the Army Field Manual the standard for handling all detainees in Defense Department custody. Another would prohibit cruel, inhumane or degrading treatment of U.S.-held prisoners, whether detained in the U.S. or elsewhere.

Graham's amendment would give congressional approval to the administration's legal policies on detainees, under which some are held indefinitely, by defining in law the term "enemy combatant" and codifying current Defense Department policies.

The two sets of amendments — dealing with prisoners and fighting base-closing proposals — touched off a threat of a presidential veto.

With Congress planning to begin a summer recess this weekend, there will be no opportunity to return to the defense measure until after Labor Day — a delay that will give the administration additional weeks to pressure its Republican allies to back off their proposals.

John Isaacs, president of the arms control group Council for a Livable World, said Frist had miscalculated Republican support and had thought that Democrats would find it difficult to vote against a defense bill.

After failing to win support to bring the defense bill to a vote, Frist told reporters: "I'm very disappointed in the last vote."

So contrary to G-Man's assertions, NOTHING substative, apart from sending low level flunkies down the river as their activities are discovered by the media, is being done.

Systemic change, regulations in accordance to law, and oversight that would prevent future abuse is being fought tooth and nail by the Bush Administration.

Hmmmm..... Wonder why that is, if this all has been dealt with already.

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
Quote:

You're still helping to stand in the way of investigating if little boys and women are still being raped

Speaking of (your) talking points (which seems to be your "theme of the week" on every thread), no matter how many times you claim these matters are not being investigated, the very article the started this thread, the very article YOU posted, gives every indication that the matter is being investigated and prosecuted.

thanks for changing the subject.

You asserted, rather snidely I may add, that the abuses at Abu Garib and Gitmo are unrelated, and out of the blue, the WashPost directly contradicts you (a day after I myself did).

So were you just talking out of your ass or out of your GOP talking points?

Either way, you were wrong.

Now tell me how Joe Wilson was also wrong about those WMD's.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
Now tell me how Joe Wilson was also wrong about those WMD's.

His wife is a spy, you know.

Bow ties are coool.
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:

So contrary to G-Man's assertions, NOTHING substative, apart from sending low level flunkies down the river as their activities are discovered by the media, is being done.

Systemic change, regulations in accordance to law, and oversight that would prevent future abuse is being fought tooth and nail by the Bush Administration.

Hmmmm..... Wonder why that is, if this all has been dealt with already.

But what does systematic change entail? How exactly should things be changed? I would assume that the soldiers should've already felt/been compelled to follow the law (Geneva Con. and so on)--sounds like a human breakdown could be to blame.

...you tell stories, we tell lies.
theory9 #548544 2005-07-28 7:05 AM
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Quote:

theory9 said:

I would assume that the soldiers should've already felt/been compelled to follow the law (Geneva Con. and so on

Not neccesarily

Justice Dept. Memo Justifying Torture, Aug. 1, 2002 (Released June 13)

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
doesn't the Prime Directive cover this?
Last time I checked, Iraq had no warp capabilities.

Bow ties are coool.
300+ posts
300+ posts
Quote:

So, as with any other criminal case, there is no reason to release the pictures... other than sensationalism and/or anti-soldier propaganda.

This might be random, but I am curious... has anyone ever met a person who is genuinely anti-soldier?

Furthermore, what is more anti-soldier, fully investigating these incidents to see how far up the chain of command responsibility falls or prosecuting the soldiers directly involved?

I am a man with needs. Rack JLA!!!
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

Randal_Flagg said:
Quote:

So, as with any other criminal case, there is no reason to release the pictures... other than sensationalism and/or anti-soldier propaganda.

This might be random, but I am curious... has anyone ever met a person who is genuinely anti-soldier?

Furthermore, what is more anti-soldier, fully investigating these incidents to see how far up the chain of command responsibility falls or prosecuting the soldiers directly involved?

I'm anti-soldier. Dumb-fucks with bazooka's but no brains!

Quote:

Universal Soldier
By Buffy Sainte-Marie, 1965

He's five feet two and he's six feet four
He fights with missiles and with spears
He's all of 31 and he's only 17
He's been a soldier for a thousand years

He's a Catholic, a Hindu, an athiest, a Jain,
a Buddhist and a Baptist and a Jew
and he knows he shouldn't kill
and he knows he always will
kill you for me my friend and me for you

And he's fighting for Canada,
he's fighting for France,
he's fighting for the USA,
and he's fighting for the Russians
and he's fighting for Japan,
and he thinks we'll put an end to war this way

And he's fighting for Democracy
and fighting for the Reds
He says it's for the peace of all
He's the one who must decide
who's to live and who's to die
and he never sees the writing on the walls

But without him how would Hitler have
condemned them at Dachau
Without him Caesar would have stood alone
He's the one who gives his body
as a weapon to a war
and without him all this killing can't go on

He's the universal soldier and he
really is to blame
His orders come from far away no more
They come from him, and you, and me
and brothers can't you see
this is not the way we put an end to war.

The G-man says: You are GOOD r3x29yz4a is my hero! rex says I'm a commie, asshole, fag!
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Quote:

New York judge rules some arguments in Abu Ghraib prison photo case must be divulged

By LARRY NEUMEISTER
Associated Press Writer

August 15, 2005, 6:16 PM EDT

NEW YORK -- A judge said he generally ruled in favor of public disclosure when he ordered the government on Monday to reveal some redacted parts of its argument for blocking the release of pictures and videotapes of detainee abuse at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison.

U.S. District Judge Alvin K. Hellerstein made the statement in open court after meeting in a closed session with lawyers for the government and the American Civil Liberties Union, which is seeking release of the pictures and tapes.

He said his rulings pertained to arguments by Gen. Richard B. Myers, the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, and Ronald Schlicher, deputy assistant secretary and coordinator for Iraq in the Department of State's Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs.

"By and large, I ruled in favor of public disclosure," he said.

He gave U.S. Attorney David Kelley, who argued the case, time to appeal the rulings.

Myers and Schlicher had submitted declarations describing why they thought releasing the photographs would threaten national security. Myers wrote that releasing the photographs would aid al-Qaida recruitment, weaken the Afghan and Iraqi governments and incite riots against U.S. troops.

The judge has said he believes photographs "are the best evidence the public can have of what occurred" at the prison.

The ACLU has sought the release of 87 photographs and four videotapes taken at the prison as part of an October 2003 lawsuit demanding information on the treatment of detainees in U.S. custody and the transfer of prisoners to countries known to use torture. The ACLU contends that prisoner abuse is systemic.

The judge said the case presented a clash between those seeking to protect national security and those seeking to keep the public informed so that there can be accountability for public officials.

He called Myers the most important military official in the country and said, "I need to pay careful attention to what he says."

The judge scheduled arguments on the question of whether the photographs and videos should be released for Aug. 30, saying a speedy decision is important so the public's right to know isn't compromised.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
im not sure why anyone would want pictures of children or women being raped released to the public. the public has a right to know what was found in investigation but not pics children forced into sex. if it was your child would you want their pictures floating around the internet?

2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Stop posting sensible stuff bsams, you'll ruin your reputation.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
g-man is g-gay?

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:
im not sure why anyone would want pictures of children or women being raped released to the public. the public has a right to know what was found in investigation but not pics children forced into sex. if it was your child would you want their pictures floating around the internet?

shouldn't it be enough to acknowledge that these disgusting things did happen, and the people responsible are being punished? What the hell is wrong with people that they want to see the evidence?

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

It's a way to show our support to troops and honour Cindy Sheehans tragic loss.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I wait to hear the reasoning for showing the childrens pictures. If he gives a reason he's either not a parent, not a good parent, or just a pervert.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
It's for research, bsams. RESEARCH.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
of course! WHO could think otherwise?

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Quote:

I wait to hear the reasoning for showing the childrens pictures. If he gives a reason he's either not a parent, not a good parent, or just a pervert.

I'm a parent and a good parent. I may be a perv by your standards, but that's another topic.

You're mixes the personal with the political. I doubt the DOD is concerned about the impact of the images on the privacy of the victims. They are concerned about the political impact.

Images are powerful tools. A single image can drastically affect support for a war. This one, on the cover of Life, devasted support for the Vietnam War effort.

That's why the DOD goes to such great lengths to control news. I believe Kim Phuk is prou that her image hastened the end of the American War in her country. She currently resides in Canada.

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." John Stuart Mill America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. Oscar Wilde He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

That's why the DOD goes to such great lengths to control news. I believe Kim Phuk is prou that her image hastened the end of the American War in her country. She currently resides in Canada.

I wonder if she's also proud of the wholeslae slaughter that her country-men suffered as a result of the pull out. IF she cared so much about her country, why doesn't she live there now? Phuk her, I say.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

I wonder if she's also proud of the wholeslae slaughter that her country-men suffered as a result of the pull out. IF she cared so much about her country, why doesn't she live there now? Phuk her, I say.

Why must you always change the subject? Clearly, the point of the statement is that the victim feels no shame over the photo. Do you dispute that? I don't really care about your thoughts on the Vietnam War or Kim Phuk. They're quite pedestrian and predictable.

Would you care to return to the topic, the reason for suppressing publication of the images? I say the reason is fear of political repercussions if the images were to be released. Do you disagree? Why?

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." John Stuart Mill America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. Oscar Wilde He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
You actually brought up Kim Phuk, magicjay.

Why wouldn't the DOD want the Abu Ghraib photos released? I imagine they wouldn't want the "enemy combatants" to go on another beheading or rioting spree.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:

Why wouldn't the DOD want the Abu Ghraib photos released? I imagine they wouldn't want the "enemy combatants" to go on another beheading or rioting spree.

Yes, I did bring her up but only to illustrate that the victim felt no shame about the image. I didn't think that point was so esoteric. Again, you dodge the issue. Neither Kim Phuk or I is the issue. The suppression of images is.

To counter your argument that they are suppressed to save lives, I think the access to images and eyewitness acoounts is much more free flowing in Iraq than in the USA. The atrocities are well known to the Iraqi Patriots. They are the ones holding the axe. If there is to be a spree, it would happen anyway. The only party who can lose is the USA Administration. The images could further erode support for the war.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Oh boy...what is an "Iraqi Patriot"?

Please tell me that's not the new buzzword for terrorist.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:

then maybe they shouldn't have let the troops get away with it in the first place.
this isn't some lord of the flies scenario where they were isolated and went insane, they were under constant command and orders and no abuse like that by that many people can possibly slip under the radar.

Bow ties are coool.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

no abuse like that by that many people

Please provide a specific number of people, as well as a citation to back it that number. From everything I've heard and read, the "many" people was a handful of soldiers.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
magicjay is obviously a sexual deviant from his posts so its not suprising he would support release of these types of photos.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
Quote:

Please provide a specific number of people, as well as a citation to back it that number. From everything I've heard and read, the "many" people was a handful of soldiers.

even a "handful" of soldiers (none of them high ranking or in charge of much) could get away with that without someone knowing. And if they were doing something they thought they might get in trouble for then why did they take all those incriminating pictures?

Bow ties are coool.
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

magicjay is obviously a sexual deviant from his posts so its not suprising he would support release of these types of photos.

by your theory shouldn't G-man also want the pictures released?

Bow ties are coool.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Quote:

Quote:

the G-man said:

Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
even a "handful" of soldiers (none of them high ranking or in charge of much) could get away with that without someone knowing. And if they were doing something they thought they might get in trouble for then why did they take all those incriminating pictures?

I notice you're backing away from your claim of "many," and now arguing even a "handfull" would have been noticed.

There are criminals who take pictures of themselves in the act all the time. They know they are committing a crime, but don't think they'll get caught. Or the Pictures found. Check out the typical "America's Dumbest Criminals" website or book for examples.

Furthermore, it is not uncommon in any large organization for a few people with minimal supervision to do things they aren't supposed to do without their supervisors being in on it. Look at crooked cops. Or crooked prison guards. Quite often it takes years before they get caught and prosecuted.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:

Quote:

Quote:

the G-man said:

Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:

Can we all agree that atrocities occurred, photos were taken and by the chain of command, Army or Marine Officers are responsible?

I notice you're backing away from your claim of "many," and now arguing even a "handfull" would have been noticed.

There are criminals who take pictures of themselves in the act all the time. They know they are committing a crime, but don't think they'll get caught. Or the Pictures found. Check out the typical "America's Dumbest Criminals" website or book for examples.

Furthermore, it is not uncommon in any large organization for a few people with minimal supervision to do things they aren't supposed to do without their supervisors being in on it. Look at crooked cops. Or crooked prison guards. Quite often it takes years before they get caught and prosecuted.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Quote:

I have my kinks but I'm not into kids. I won't play with anyone younger than thrty five. And I'm not into teen porn or kiddie porn, BSAMS.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard