#550303 2005-07-29 1:44 AM
few posts
OP Offline
few posts
Quote:

4-Year-Old Found Wandering Along Busy Virginia Highway
Police Say Mom Left Boy There Because She Was Upset

POSTED: 1:44 pm CDT July 27, 2005

FALLS CHURCH, Va. -- A 4-year-old has been turned over to child welfare officials after he was found wandering along a busy highway outside Washington, D.C.
Channoah Green

A motorist called police Tuesday night after finding the boy along the Beltway in Falls Church, Va.

Virginia State Police determined he was left there by his mother, 22-year-old Channoah Green, after she became upset with him. They said the Newport News, Va., woman has been charged with child neglect. Reports also claim the boys father, Chris Oakley, knew about the incident but was too busy being a dick online to give a care. Charges are pending.

The boy was treated at a hospital for cuts and bruises. He was turned over to Fairfax County Child Protective Services. Authorities said the mother is also facing a hit-and-run charge in connection with an accident north of Richmond Tuesday night.

They say I'm scarred for life! How could you let mom do this to me!?

töten sie alle nicht weißen männer!
200+ posts
200+ posts
FUCK YOUR FUCKING MOM ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts

I brew beer now. Brewing beer is cool.

The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
M'ONEL

Base of Operations: Legion World, 31st century
Homeworld: 20th Century Daxam
Marital Status: Single
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 165
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
First Appearance: (historical as Mon-El) SUPERBOY (first series) #89; (current) LEGIONNAIRES ANNUAL #2

Born in the 20th century, Lar wandered the galaxy after learning of his father's death. For a short time, he assisted L.E.G.I.O.N., a private interplanetary security force, under the code name Valor.

An alien race called the Dominators had genetically reengineered hundreds of captive Earthlings to a point where they could no longer survive. Valor not only rescued them but found planets suitable for their altered metabolism, thus "seeding" many of the worlds that eventually formed the U.P.

Later, dying from lead poisoning, Valor was spared when Superboy projected him into the timeless, spaceless dimension known as the Stasis Zone. A thousand years later he was released and cured by the Legion. To avoid being mobbed by millions of faithful Valor-worshippers, Lar adopted a secret identity, taking the ancient Martian name M'Onel, or "Wanderer."

When the Legion disbanded after almost half it's membership was believed killed, U.P President Leland McCauley approached and convinced M'Onel to join his Presidential Oversite Watch. When the lost Legionnaires returned, M'Onel learned the truth about McCauley and the Oversight Watch, and rejoined the the re-formed Legion.

Link Copied to Clipboard