Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Rob #562212 2005-09-02 1:06 PM
500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
my point is not who you're targetting -- my point is that you are targetting.

why not pour this passion into, god forbid, helping out rather than "it happened because..."

make it partisan next week. blame me and my dubya-lovin ways on monday. do whatcha can to

in the meantime.

There is no "next week" when it comes to getting answers and fixing accountability for failure under this president. Next week never comes.

Look at 9/11. There were tough questions about the breakdown of communications at Ground Zero, the lateness in scrambling fighter jets once the hijacked planes were heading toward NY and DC, Bush's strange behavior on that day, etc., and in the aftermath those questions were considered inappropriate, "divisive." We needed to grieve first, heal; and then the tough questions could be raised.

But they weren't. As months passed, the focus was on overthrowing the Taliban and avenging 9/11, and tough questions were taken off the table as the drumbeat was about the Nation Moving Forward. The media fell into zombie lockstep behind the invigorated Bush agenda. It took the 9/11 widows and esp the "Jersey Girls" to push and shame the Congress, the media, and the administration into launching a proper investigation, otherwise it would have all slid into the memory hole apart from the iconic images of the smoking towers before their collapse.

No, this is the time for politics, none better, because I can tell you that a lot of people in this country are shocked and sobered by New Orleans, but they're also worried and pissed off. They're making the connection between the money, manpower, and resources expended in Iraq and how raggedy-ass the rescue effort has been in the Gulf. If you don't say it now when people's nerves are raw and they're paying full attention, it'll be too late once the waters receded and the media-emoting "healing process" begins.

Click Here to Hear New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin's remarkable radio interview.

New Orleans Mayor Fumes Over Slow Reponse

Homeland Security Secretary Mike Chertoff announced yesterday that "September is National Preparedness Month." WHAT?!

And yes, he was standing in front of a big background printed with "September is National Preparedness Month."

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Howard Dean has picked up whomod's torch:

Quote:

Americans Are Doing Their Part, Time for Bush's Oil Cronies to Do Their Part, Says DNC

9/1/2005 12:34:00 PM

To: National Desk

Contact: Josh Earnest of the Democratic National Committee, 202-863-8148

WASHINGTON, Sept. 1 /U.S. Newswire/ -- The following was released today by the Democratic National Committee:

This morning, President Bush told Diane Sawyer on ABC's Good Morning America that to ease skyrocketing gas prices Americans "oughtta conserve more and I would hope Americans conserve if given the choice."(ABC, Good Morning America, 9/1/05)

Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean issued the following statement reminding President Bush that in case he hadn't noticed, ordinary Americans have been doing their part. They have been making sacrifices, they have been suffering. Meanwhile President Bush has failed to rein in skyrocketing gas prices. Now, in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, as Americans pull together to do their part, and gas prices again explode, Chairman Dean suggested that perhaps it's time for President Bush to finally use whatever influence he may have to call on his friends and campaign contributors in the oil and gas industry to bear their fair share of the burden:

"Under the Bush Presidency over the past five years we've seen skyrocketing gas prices and oil companies reaping record profits, while ordinary Americans struggle to pay their bills -- yet the President has seemingly looked the other way. Americans are always willing to shoulder their fair share of the burden, and they have been. Now it's time for the President to step up and put the needs of the American people ahead of profits for his pals in Big Oil. So while he's asking ordinary Americans to do more, he ought to show some real leadership, and call on his friends in Big Oil to join in the sacrifice and stop gouging American families at the gas pump."

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
I voted for Bush and am a Republican booster. Like I said before I feel it's criminal to lay blame on anyone and politicize this. With that said.......I don't see anything wrong with leaning on these oil companies and more importantly OPEC to start lowering their prices asap......no excuses. It costs scumbag OPEC 4 dollars to produce a barrel of oil and they charge 70 dollars for it......scumbag arabs. When this is all over it's time to relocate the 5 elk that live in Anwar and start drilling for some fucking oil of our own.......or here is a novel idea, maybe start looking for alternative fuel sources so we can tell the scum arabs to fuck off once and for all.

PJP #562215 2005-09-02 2:26 PM
500+ posts
500+ posts
Price caps on gasoline would be a good start.

$6.00 a gallon in Atlanta is going a tad too far IMO.

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:

Quote:

The Bush administration's policy of turning over wetlands to developers almost certainly also contributed to the heightened level of the storm surge. In 1990, a federal task force began restoring lost wetlands surrounding New Orleans. Every two miles of wetland between the Crescent City and the Gulf reduces a surge by half a foot. Bush had promised "no net loss" of wetlands, a policy launched by his father's administration and bolstered by President Clinton. But he reversed his approach in 2003, unleashing the developers. The Army Corps of Engineers and the Environmental Protection Agency then announced they could no longer protect wetlands unless they were somehow related to interstate commerce.

Jesus.

Yep, it's all Bush's fault.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118570/

But most of the erosion is blamed on the levees, which faithfully steer all the water from the Mississippi into the Gulf of Mexico. That prevents occasional flooding, keeping area residents above water most of the time. But one unforeseen consequence of the levees has been to cut off wetlands from their life force.

The regular floods served nature's purpose by feeding the delta, bringing fresh water and sediment that served to sustain life and replenish the wetlands. Without the regular flooding, the wetlands naturally “compact.”

“Simply put, when the land does not have any nutrients and fresh water it dies,” Marmillion said.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

To determine exactly where and how high to build these levees, the engineers have enlisted the aid of a 3-D computer-simulation program called ADCIRC (Advanced Circulation Model). ADCIRC incorporates dozens of data points—including seabed and coastal topography, wind speed, tidal variation, ocean depth and water temperature—and charts a precise map of where the storm surge would inundate New Orleans. The category-5 levee idea, though, is still in the early planning stages; It may be decades before the new barriers are completed. Until then, locals had better keep praying to Helios.

Popular Science

New Orleans had the ability to withstand a Level 3 hurricane, Katrina was a Level 4-5.

The Level 5 idea would have taken decades to complete, but it's Bush fault.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
So many words, but he's not really saying anything.

I tend to think that exact same thing whenever Bush speaks.

And God forbid he shorten his vacay for anything!

We all wear a green carnation.
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
Quote:

Prometheus said:
I've just spent the last four days surviving on puddle water through a coffee filter, and anything my stomach could safely digest. 108 degree days, and sweat-covered, mosquito-ridden nights of the darkest night you've never seen. My apartment was ripped to shreds. It took me three days to get to family in South Carolina.

I hate George Bush. I think he's the anti-christ. But, right now, I could give a fuck. We need to get the UN and foreign aid for this. It's devastation. And sitting on a message board debating who's at fault is simply pointless.

Let's get some relief down there first. Then we can mercilessly beat whoever's fault it is....

I am so sorry to hear that, Pro. I whish I could help.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Howard Dean has picked up whomod's torch:

Quote:

Americans Are Doing Their Part, Time for Bush's Oil Cronies to Do Their Part, Says DNC

9/1/2005 12:34:00 PM

To: National Desk

Contact: Josh Earnest of the Democratic National Committee, 202-863-8148

WASHINGTON, Sept. 1 /U.S. Newswire/ -- The following was released today by the Democratic National Committee:

This morning, President Bush told Diane Sawyer on ABC's Good Morning America that to ease skyrocketing gas prices Americans "oughtta conserve more and I would hope Americans conserve if given the choice."(ABC, Good Morning America, 9/1/05)

Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean issued the following statement reminding President Bush that in case he hadn't noticed, ordinary Americans have been doing their part. They have been making sacrifices, they have been suffering. Meanwhile President Bush has failed to rein in skyrocketing gas prices. Now, in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, as Americans pull together to do their part, and gas prices again explode, Chairman Dean suggested that perhaps it's time for President Bush to finally use whatever influence he may have to call on his friends and campaign contributors in the oil and gas industry to bear their fair share of the burden:

"Under the Bush Presidency over the past five years we've seen skyrocketing gas prices and oil companies reaping record profits, while ordinary Americans struggle to pay their bills -- yet the President has seemingly looked the other way. Americans are always willing to shoulder their fair share of the burden, and they have been. Now it's time for the President to step up and put the needs of the American people ahead of profits for his pals in Big Oil. So while he's asking ordinary Americans to do more, he ought to show some real leadership, and call on his friends in Big Oil to join in the sacrifice and stop gouging American families at the gas pump."

in all fairness, Bush has been riding his bicycle more.

Bow ties are coool.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
For some reason, I feel like this story is bothering me even more than 9/11.

I'm not sure why.

Maybe it's because it is more recent in time.

Maybe it's because, with 9/11 there was always that feeling that you could catch and kill the bastards behind it while this is an act of God.

I don't know. But I am really bothered by this.

I'm in total shock over the events of the past few days but to me 9-11 was and always will be the greater horror as it was perpetuated by man upon man.

-----once over and twice twisted---------
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

Pig Iron said:
Can you believe that because of looters they have to pull off 5,000 policeman from helping? Jesus, people are so classless...looting in the middle of death and destruction. Granted, much of teh stuff lost will be covered by business's insurance, but that is just so sad. i can only think that the idiots wading in the shitty water to get a tv set will end up with some bacterial disease and get their just dessert.

Keith Olbermann made a great point last night: The irony of those looting things like TVs and stereos etc. is that they don't even realize that they will have to abandon those items anyway during the total evacuation of New Orleans.

There is no way anyone in charge of a disembarcation vehicle is going to let someone on the vehicle carrying a goddamned TV.

Now, one shot showed a woman, who spoke to the camera during her looting, saying the hurricane destroyed all her children's shoes and she was looting shoes just to replace those that she lost (or so she says...but I do believe many looters are simply trying to find sustenance and I cannot fault them for that).

I saw that as well and I believe the woman was speaking the truth. She was not afraid of the camera as many looters have been. More power to her and any that are "looting" for much needed food and water and practical items. The guy stealing the plasma TV? Blow him away. He's much too stupid to be allowed to continue making an intolerable situation that much worse.

LLance #562223 2005-09-02 4:21 PM
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I'm obviously a law and order, private property, kind of guy, but in a disaster of this magnitude I can see the potential wisdom of allowing the cops and/or national guard to basically go in every store in the city and start handing out whatever food and clothing in there to the public.

PJP #562224 2005-09-02 4:24 PM
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
I voted for Bush and am a Republican booster. Like I said before I feel it's criminal to lay blame on anyone and politicize this. With that said.......I don't see anything wrong with leaning on these oil companies and more importantly OPEC to start lowering their prices asap......no excuses. It costs scumbag OPEC 4 dollars to produce a barrel of oil and they charge 70 dollars for it......scumbag arabs. When this is all over it's time to relocate the 5 elk that live in Anwar and start drilling for some fucking oil of our own.......or here is a novel idea, maybe start looking for alternative fuel sources so we can tell the scum arabs to fuck off once and for all.

You voted for Bush? Then it's you I have to thank for outragegous gas prices? Thank You! Thank you! Thank you! Be sure to keep voting for war-mongering, oil baron/Republicans in the next election! I'm sure you won't be happy until I can't afford to drive myself to my place of employment anymore and more of our soldiers are being shot dead in the streets of Bagdad!!

LLance #562225 2005-09-02 4:28 PM
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

LLance said:
Quote:

PJP said:

You voted for Bush? Then it's you I have to thank for outragegous gas prices? Thank You! Thank you! Thank you! Be sure to keep voting for war-mongering, oil baron/Republicans in the next election! I'm sure you won't be happy until I can't afford to drive myself to my place of employment anymore and more of our soldiers are being shot dead in the streets of Bagdad!!

That was pretty retarded Llance.

Rob #562226 2005-09-02 4:29 PM
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
politics? are you fucking kidding me?

fuck you.

not the time.

I'd rather argue the politics after everybody is out of harm's way but I think Bush is guilty, at the very least, of slow reaction time if nothing else! If rich white people were stranded in New Orleans recue efforts would have been quadrupled from day one! Hell...if rich white people were stranded in New Orleans Bush would have been one of them!

LLance #562227 2005-09-02 4:31 PM
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

LLance said:
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
politics? are you fucking kidding me?

fuck you.

not the time.

I'd rather argue the politics after everybody is out of harm's way but I think Bush is guilty, at the very least, of slow reaction time if nothing else! If rich white people were stranded in New Orleans recue efforts would have been quadrupled from day one! Hell...if rich white people were stranded in New Orleans Bush would have been one of them!

but not Kerry and Edwards.........their hundreds of millions of dollars don't count......I wonder how much they will give to the victims.

LLance #562228 2005-09-02 4:37 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

LLance said:

This is a thread about the Hurriciane, not Bush, not the war, not the oil companies, not the fact that any car transporting your fat ass is going to guzzle a lot of gas.

Get on topic or get off the thread.

PJP #562229 2005-09-02 4:40 PM
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Man oh man...this is getting too political! The main thing is to get help and relief to the people down south.

Last edited by the G-man; 2005-09-02 4:44 PM.

LLance #562230 2005-09-02 4:44 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
That's better.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
I'm obviously a law and order, private property, kind of guy, but in a disaster of this magnitude I can see the potential wisdom of allowing the cops and/or national guard to basically go in every store in the city and start handing out whatever food and clothing in there to the public.

That...and to shoot your sorry ass on sight!

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
That's better.

Thank you mother.

LLance #562233 2005-09-02 4:50 PM
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
This thread was political way before I signed onto it. Just as 9-11 went down, feelings are once again running strong. I don't want to start another FNB debacle so let's all just concentrate on helping out the victims and I'll shut up about the politics if you shut up about the politics.

LLance #562234 2005-09-02 4:52 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Fair enough.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Prometheus said:
I've just spent the last four days surviving on puddle water through a coffee filter, and anything my stomach could safely digest. 108 degree days, and sweat-covered, mosquito-ridden nights of the darkest night you've never seen. My apartment was ripped to shreds. It took me three days to get to family in South Carolina.

I hate George Bush. I think he's the anti-christ. But, right now, I could give a fuck. We need to get the UN and foreign aid for this. It's devastation. And sitting on a message board debating who's at fault is simply pointless.

Let's get some relief down there first. Then we can mercilessly beat whoever's fault it is....

glad to hear you're ok, pro.

this, to me, is the heart of it all. not only do i totally agree with your thoughts and feel you're just slightly more qualified to speak on the manner than us... this now connects us, our own lil wacky community. yeah, we're all fucked up and weird and hate each other and abuse any synonym of "gay" but...

this is no longer just blank, distant faces -- its actual people you interact with ...or get interviewed by! pro, and god knows how many others who post or posted here. (doc n'grimm???)

this is the priority.

who-ID, be sure to tell pro that you figured out it was bush at fault, i'm sure that will make him feel better! oh, also tell him that was more important than "wringing hands" and being worried about him. you got bush!!

giant picture
Rob #562236 2005-09-02 5:52 PM
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
I came on today to find out what was happenning w/ Pro. Thank God you're alright now! I'm sure your story mirrors many other stories as I'm sure there are just as many stories w/o this good as a resolution. Everybody...spread the word to help ot as much as you can however you can! Someone posted earlier that they rather help out in their home town. I would ask them as well as anybody reading this to think of this as helping out your "home" country. This recovery will not happen w/o American helping their fellow American! Just think if this happened in your section of the country or something of similar magnitude. You know in your heart your area could not recover w/o 110% from your native countrymen. I dare say we need the help of the global community as well!

On a side note a fellow dealer from New orleans finally heard from her Mother and cousin late Wednesday night. They had made it safely to relatives in Texas. The cousin had to insist my friend's Mother to leave. She wanted to ride out the storm. Her Mother's neighborhood was completely wiped out. Thank God she went with them!

PJP #562237 2005-09-02 6:42 PM
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

LLance said:

but not Kerry and Edwards.........their hundreds of millions of dollars don't count......I wonder how much they will give to the victims.

If Kerry or Edwards donated nothing or close to nothing, it would look really bad on their part.

But on the other hand, it's not their responsibility (or yours or mine).

The government has FEMA, which is supposed to handle emergencies, and so far they're doing a less-than-stellar job handling this. In addition to the Louisiana state government, which did not handle things properly beforehand (even though there was enough advanced warning about the storm).

Criticize Bush, Kerry, or whoever all you want, but don't overlook the government's responsibilities in handling this.

Snapman #562238 2005-09-02 6:49 PM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

That's fucked up.

I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
Yes, it is.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9149055/site/newsweek/

Satellite images of New Orleans and other areas.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
I think JLA is on the right track--there isn't much, ultimately, that people can do when natural disasters of this magnitude hit. Having lived through Loma Priata (CA big earthquake in '89), I can tell you that you can only be so prepared before nature wins.

Class 5 hurricane? Damn. Even if Bush (and Clinton, as this was a decade-long project) had given more money, that wouldn't guarantee the safety we so desperately crave. Is FEMA underfunded? Perhaps, but they're where none of us are right now--trying to save lives in the most difficult of times. Let's all take a deep breath, pray/think good thoughts, donate what we can, and try to make this tragedy as positive as we can.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
I just don't have any words to describe the devastation that's taking place over there.

I side with Gob here. Fuck politics. Time and a place. This is neither.

Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Now, now, G-Man, you don't want to infringe upon their rights, do you?

Gee, at least someone can come to this thread and laugh.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
Rob #562242 2005-09-03 2:20 AM
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:

glad to hear you're ok, pro.

this, to me, is the heart of it all. not only do i totally agree with your thoughts and feel you're just slightly more qualified to speak on the manner than us... this now connects us, our own lil wacky community. yeah, we're all fucked up and weird and hate each other and abuse any synonym of "gay" but...

this is no longer just blank, distant faces -- its actual people you interact with ...or get interviewed by! pro, and god knows how many others who post or posted here.

this is the priority.

Crap, i didn't realise one of our own was hit. I'm glad to hear you're OK (a loose definition of OK). When you get a moment could you post here and let as know what's going on down there. Are things getting better, worse? Also if you need anything let us know. I mean that literally, If you need money we'll ( say we because I hope I'm not just speaking for myself) Western Union it or Paypal or whatever. Do you need blankets, food, pre-paid gas cards. i dunno, anything. Give us your addy and we'll send it.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
:o

Oh snap!

He was standing next to Mike Myers. You could tell Mike started to get a little uneasy about the whole thing. And then Kanye just bluntly stated: "George Bush doesn't care about black people." They cut him off and went to Chris Tucker.

He made good points though, such as saying that if you're black, you are a looter; if you're white, you found it.

I gotta give him credit. It will probably make NBC look bad and he'll get hell for it, but I doubt he cares, and he shouldn't. The media coverage would have to be offensive to a black person -- calling the now homeless "refugees," the point he made about them being called looters when they aren't in all cases, etc.

http://rapidshare.de/files/4662131/...t_NBC_.mpg.html

Last edited by sneaky bunny; 2005-09-03 4:32 AM.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
File /files/4662131/...t_NBC_.mpg.html not found.

Pariah #562245 2005-09-03 4:46 AM
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
IT WORKS FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
:o

Oh snap!

He was standing next to Mike Myers. You could tell Mike started to get a little uneasy about the whole thing. And then Kanye just bluntly stated: "George Bush doesn't care about black people." They cut him off and went to Chris Tucker.

He made good points though, such as saying that if you're black, you are a looter; if you're white, you found it.

I gotta give him credit. It will probably make NBC look bad and he'll get hell for it, but I doubt he cares, and he shouldn't. The media coverage would have to be offensive to a black person -- calling the now homeless "refugees," the point he made about them being called looters when they aren't in all cases, etc.

http://rapidshare.de/files/4662131/...t_NBC_.mpg.html

It's up at Crooks and Liars right now in addition to the FOX news meltdown:
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/09/02.html#a4763

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Because we've all got that site bookmarked.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
500+ posts
500+ posts
I couldn't give a fuck what you have bookmarked, jerkoff.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Say what you want about Kayne West being serious or actually coming across as sane for using such a non-sequitor, but that was simply hilarious. It's been five minutes and I'm still laughing.

Pariah #562250 2005-09-03 6:05 AM
500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

Pariah said:
Say what you want about Kayne West being serious or coming across as actually being considered sane for using such a non-sequitor, but that was simply hilarious. It's been five minutes and I'm still laughing.

Gee, at least someone can come to this thread and laugh.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
I just don't have any words to describe the devastation that's taking place over there.

I side with Gob here. Fuck politics. Time and a place. This is neither.

Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Now, now, G-Man, you don't want to infringe upon their rights, do you?

Indeed I can laugh in this thread. Except, unlike you, I laugh at what deserves humor. Kayne West being a dipshit and trying to point fingers like a fool, whilst people are suffering, goes under that category.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard