Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Pariah #562252 2005-09-03 6:19 AM
500+ posts
500+ posts
Murderous bastard.

Just because your racist ass doesn't want to hear it doesn't make Kayne West's comments foolish.

It's been 5 days!!! People ARE DYING! I swear, you guys are going to have to attack and spin overtime because even the AP AND FOX news IS now is calling bullshit for what it is!

this so-called “ownership society” pushed by President Bush, you know - the one where they privatize social security and FEMA, is the society where you’re on your own. In the Republican utopia there is only buying and selling, there isn’t any common good or any sort of social fabric to our world. At it’s core it’s a selfish society, at it’s heart it’s fundamentally un-American. It's your Ayn Rand wet dream too if I recall.

AP puts it in terms of rhetoric and reality. Basically, the White House just lies:

Quote:

The Iraqi insurgency is in its last throes. The economy is booming. Anybody who leaks a CIA agent's identity will be fired. Add another piece of White House rhetoric that doesn't match the public's view of reality: Help is on the way, Gulf Coast.

As New Orleans descended into anarchy, top Bush administration officials congratulated each other for jobs well done and spoke of water, food and troops pouring into the ravaged city. Television pictures told a different story.

"What it reminded me of the other day is 'Baghdad Bob' saying there are no Americans at the airport," said Rich Galen, a Republican consultant in Washington. He was referring to Saddam Hussein's reality-challenged minister of information who denied the existence of U.S. troops in the Iraqi capital.

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
And now you bring Iraq into this. That's great. That's fuckin' great.

It was only a matter of time anyway.

Pariah #562254 2005-09-03 6:23 AM
500+ posts
500+ posts
you stupid bastard!!!!!

iT'S BEEN REPORTED FOR days ALREADY THAT THE MONEY FOR THE LEVEES WAS DIVERTED TO IRAQ!!!!

IDIOT!

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.
500+ posts
500+ posts
Here jackass, justify this! From the Red Cross website:

Quote:

The state Homeland Security Department had requested--and continues to request--that the American Red Cross not come back into New Orleans following the hurricane. Our presence would keep people from evacuating and encourage others to come into the city.

http://www.redcross.org/faq/0,1096,0_682_4524,00.html

This is an outrage!!!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
you stupid bastard!!!!!

iT'S BEEN REPORTED FOR days ALREADY THAT THE MONEY FOR THE LEVEES WAS DIVERTED TO IRAQ!!!!

IDIOT!

Exactly. You find whatever you can that can bring the war into this. And it's pitiful.

Bush didn't pull money specifically from levees--Money was diverted from everything you moron. You keep acting like he forsaw this hurricane when he didn't. If he did forsee its 90% chance, do you think he wouldn't want to build them--And please please answer that question seriously.

Pariah #562257 2005-09-03 6:28 AM
500+ posts
500+ posts
Pariah, do me a favor and instead of replying your bullshit, just post a pic of yourself with your fingers in your ears and humming "lalalalalalala"

Spare me the continued spin and bullshit.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:

Quote:

The state Homeland Security Department had requested--and continues to request--that the American Red Cross not come back into New Orleans following the hurricane. Our presence would keep people from evacuating and encourage others to come into the city.

This is an outrage!!!

Are you saying that they're wrong?

Pariah #562259 2005-09-03 6:29 AM
500+ posts
500+ posts
People are dying in the streets and in the superdome!

Fuck!

You sound as if you want them to starve and die!

this is a disaster!

Where the fuck else should the Red Cross be??!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
Pariah, do me a favor and instead of replying your bullshit, just post a pic of yourself with your fingers in your ears and humming "lalalalalalala"

Spare me the continued spin and bullshit.

STOP. AVOIDING. THE. QUESTION.

Needs can be unpredictable. Preparation for weather is a definite need, but do you think it's so predictable that we should put it before all else?

Pariah #562261 2005-09-03 6:32 AM
500+ posts
500+ posts
Needs can be unpredictable. This failure of the levees however was predicted. Over and over and over......

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
And so they built better ones over the years. You cannote tell me with any sort of accuracy that they new a level 4 hurricane would hit.

Quote:

unrestrained id said:
People are dying in the streets and in the superdome!

Fuck!

You sound as if you want them to starve and die!

this is a disaster!

Where the fuck else should the Red Cross be??!

Red Cross isn't primarily a fedral organization. They have others inside and going to New Orleans. A surplus of it could encourage other people to go to New Orleans, which would just make the problem bigger.

Pariah #562263 2005-09-03 6:44 AM
500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

unrestrained id said:

Quote:

This is an outrage!!!

Are you saying that they're wrong?

Go to the link I posted regarding Kayne wWest and instead, click on the FOX News Hannity and Colmes excerpt. These people are not being allowed to LEAVE New Orleans! The roads are closed with armed guards standing watch. They're trapped in the Superdome, they're trapped. Adequate supplies and care isn't coming in! Watch it! Don't take my word for it. Look at FOX News who's bias you trust!

So if they're not allowed out, why isn't help being allowed in??!!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I already saw both.

To answer your question: I'm not entirely sure. I can interpret it as being able to account for them and keeping the citizenry from less chaos outside by keeping them inside. However, it's hard for me to agree with the logic. There's danger being in a compacted group of hungry people just as there's danger being a in a wave of hungry people moving out of a city through twenty-five feet of water. Weighing the volume of danger between the two is difficult. On one hand: I kind of believe that them being kept in the superdome borderline violates their civil rights (if they're being kept there), and with their raising ire, more and more danger of riot is created. On the other hand: If all of those people were to leave the dome simply because they don't like to be in one place, then there will most definitely be a raise in casualties, but that fact alone doesn't alleviate the possible other danger in the dome that could very well be ten times worse--But we don't know if it will really happen or not.

It's a confusing situation, which I have not yet formed a full opinion on. And I find the fact that you have rather apalling and shows to me (even moreso) that you are neither objective nor appreciative of those peoples' situation.

Pariah #562265 2005-09-03 7:02 AM
500+ posts
500+ posts
In your desire to understand, you just couldn't resist a cheap dig , eh?

I dunno, I have used some harsh language tonight. But that's just because i'm pissed off and frustrated. But besides that, do I ever engage in the kinds of personal insults and put downs that you Sammitch, JLA and WBAM do?

God....

Ok, so the Red Cross can't go into the Superdome. Can then the people not be walked out across the bridge the FOX reporter mentioned was blocked off and provide releif on dry safe, powered land??!

It's going on 6 days! Fuck!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I have not a clue as to why they can't do just that. But then again, I'm not there.

Last edited by Pariah; 2005-09-03 7:09 AM.
Pariah #562267 2005-09-03 11:21 AM
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
I just don't have any words to describe the devastation that's taking place over there.

I side with Gob here. Fuck politics. Time and a place. This is neither.

Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Now, now, G-Man, you don't want to infringe upon their rights, do you?

Indeed I can laugh in this thread. Except, unlike you, I laugh at what deserves humor. Kayne West being a dipshit and trying to point fingers like a fool, whilst people are suffering, goes under that category.

I have no idea who Kayne West is......can't be that famous.

Pariah #562268 2005-09-03 11:36 AM
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
I just don't have any words to describe the devastation that's taking place over there.

I side with Gob here. Fuck politics. Time and a place. This is neither.

Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Now, now, G-Man, you don't want to infringe upon their rights, do you?

Indeed I can laugh in this thread. Except, unlike you, I laugh at what deserves humor. Kayne West being a dipshit and trying to point fingers like a fool, whilst people are suffering, goes under that category.

Quote:

Pariah said:
I'd like to have sex with Katrina.

Yeah,cause that was sooooooooo funny!

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
How You Can Help the Salvation Army

Salvation Army Serving Storm Refugees

Feeding First Responders

The Salvation Army continues to feed and shelter refugees of Hurricane Katrina. We will continue to work diligently while there is need to meet that need in whatever ways we can. We thank you for your partnership with us.

A $100 donation to The Salvation Army will feed a family of four for two days, provide two cases of drinking water and one household clean-up kit, containing brooms, mops, buckets, and cleaning supplies. Donate now...

How You Can Help:

Financial contributions are greatly needed, and provide The Salvation Army with the funds to purchase what storm victims need. They also allow The Salvation Army to assess the unique needs of individuals and families, as well as put money back into the economy of those communities affected by the disaster.

Donate online...

http://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/www_usn.nsf

To donate by phone, call 1-800-SAL-ARMY..

To donate by mail, send checks, earmarked 'disaster relief,' to:

The Salvation Army

Hurricane Relief Fund

PO Box 630243

Baltimore, MD 21263-0243.

Visit your local Wal-Mart or Sam's Club to donate to The Salvation Army's Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I read a story just now about a boy who was raped for four hours in the Astrodome, and died from it. Survivors are banding together to keep watch while their comrades sleep, to fend off the murderers and rapists stalking the stadium and kidnapping kids and women.

The entire situation is miserable. Armed gangs are out of control. Iraq is a financial priority for government, not the people of New Orleans. Folks are having to loot to survive. The government response has been inept to the point I'd expect to see in the Third World. Help went first to the White French Quarter. Bush flew in by helicopter for a photo op, and then flew out.

Its like a snapshot of what we foreigners complain about America. All the bad things. Detached government. Guns. Racism. Violence. Wrong priorities. An America stripped of the good things. The hurricane was the least of it.

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:

Thanks for that. I will see if I can send some money online.

Pimping my site, again.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Speaking of online donations and how the hyenas seem to be afoot, I subscribe to an online newsletter called gigalaw.com. I've just received today's newsletter and this was the lead story:

Quote:

Security Experts Warn of Hurricane Scams Online
Hurricane Katrina has spawned more than misery and destruction -- a
new wave of scam e-mails and Web sites are exploiting the tragedy. Phony
Web sites and e-mails, purporting to offer help to hurricane victims or
provide more news on the destruction, are making their rounds on the
Internet, security experts said.
Read more:
http://www.gigalaw.com/newsarchives/2005_09_02_index2.html#112566181651253541
(Source: CNET News.com)

Best to give money to a recognised charity, folks.

Pimping my site, again.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

First Amongst Daves said:
Quote:

the G-man said:

Thanks for that. I will see if I can send some money online.

It is my experience and others that the salvation army is the best of the charitable organizations to donate to.......red cross and united way have a very sketchy track record.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

First Amongst Daves said:
Best to give money to a recognised charity, folks.

Good point.

Attorneys general in New York, Pennsylvania, Missouri and Michigan issued a statement earlier this week offering safe donation tips.

Anyone interested in giving to a charity can follow a basic security checklist to ensure that they are not being victimized by a scam and that their donation is used appropriately.

Avoid charities that seem to have appeared overnight to collect funds for hurricane relief. Whenever possible, contribute to charities that you already know and trust. If you've never donated to a charity before but would like to evaluate your options, the Attorney General's office published a report on its Web site — ww.oag.state.ny.us — comparing different organizations.

Don't respond to e-mail requests. According to ScamBusters.org, most legitimate charities and aid organizations do not solicit electronically, and those that do usually only contact previous donors. If you receive an e-mail from a charity you have never heard of or have never donated to, it's probably a scam.

Be wary of telemarketers. According to the New York State Attorney General's office, telemarketing firms often keep up to 70 percent of the funds they collect. If you receive a call at home, ask the caller if he or she is an employee of the charity or a paid solicitor from an outside firm. If you have any doubt, don't donate over the phone. Ask for the mailing address of the charity and send a check.

Make a targeted donation. Many charities allow donors to designate specific uses for their donations. By taking advantage of this option, you can specify exactly how your donation will be spent.

Donate money, not food or clothes. Storing and distributing large shipments of food or clothing uses up volunteers' time, whereas money can be used to buy specific resources as needs arise, the Federal Emergency Management Agency said this week.

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
Post deleted by Wednesday

...Umm...I did?

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
TIME spelled Kayne wrong.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
But is he articulate?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I've just read back through the last few pages of this thread.

Its unbelievably shitty and so is bound to be emotion charged. Kind of reminds me of living through SARS in Hong Kong, actually.

Pro has had his place trashed and is having to live off relatives' charity. Lets concentrate on helping our guy out and allocate blame later.

He might be needing cash and maybe clothes. Hopefully he'll post an address, his clothes size and shoe size so we can send him some stuff. There must be a dozen of us at least, setting aside alt IDs, so if we can all chip in $20 - $50 that'll keep him going for at least a week or two. Think about it in terms of giving up your comics for a month to help out a mate.

If he is right for cash and clothes (I've got no idea how well to do he is) then we can think about helping him replace his comic book collection down the track. Its probably wet pulp in his bookshelf.

Pimping my site, again.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
I don't know if the government does something like this already.....but besides the insurance money these people will receive.....they should offer very low interest loans to all those in the devastated areas.......maybe something like 0% for the first 5 years and 3% for the next 25 years to help them get back on their feet.

I feel one of the biggest problems with this country is just how difficult it is to get a loan.....especially for the little guy. All these big bank mergers have made the process very cold and impersonal.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Pariah said:
I'd like to have sex with Katrina.

Yeah,cause that was sooooooooo funny!

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything cuz' it wasn't meant to be funny....

PJP #562281 2005-09-03 12:35 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

I don't know if the government does something like this already.....but besides the insurance money these people will receive.....they should offer very low interest loans to all those in the devastated areas.......

The federal government, through the Small Business Administration and the Federal Emergency Management Agency, provides loans and, less commonly, outright grants when disaster areas are declared. Disaster declarations are official notices recognizing specific geographic areas qualified for federal aid. These disaster declarations are published in the Federal Register and can be found at www.gpoaccess.gov or obtained through the FEMA hotline at 800-462-9029.

The SBA, whose Web site is at www.sbaonline.sba.gov, assists businesses through its Disaster Loan Program.

SBA provides low-interest, unsecured, long-term disaster loans for residences and businesses. Small Business Act, 15 USC §636 (b), (c) and (f). Loan amounts, types of loans, interest rates and payback periods depend on the financial condition of the applicant. SBA loans normally have an interest rate below 5 percent and a five-year term.

The SBA offers businesses two types of disaster loans: the Business Physical Disaster Loan and the Economic Injury Disaster Loan. The former are loans to repair or replace damaged property owned by the business, including real estate, machinery, equipment, inventory and supplies. They also may be used to refinance mortgages on damaged property. A business entity of any size or type -- for-profit, non-profit, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, LLC -- can apply for a physical disaster loan. In the case of damaged commercial real estate, either the owner or a tenant may apply, depending on the terms of the lease. More information is available at www.sbaonline.sba.gov/disaster/loans.html or www.fema.gov.

An economic injury disaster loan is available to small businesses or small agricultural or producer cooperatives that, because of disaster loss, cannot obtain credit through commercial sources. A small business is so classified by comparing its recorded sales or number of employees against predetermined standards for its industrial field. According to the Code of Federal Regulations, the threshold economic injury for a loan is that a business is unable to meet its obligations as they mature or to pay its ordinary and necessary operating expenses. Loss of anticipated profits or a drop in sales is not considered substantial economic injury for this purpose. A loan may be used for working capital to assist the applicant resume normal operations. The loan typically carries an interest rate of 4 percent. More information is available at www.sbaonline.sba.gov and at www.drj.com.

An applicant can obtain both types of loans, but the combined loan amount cannot exceed $1.5 million. If, however, a business is a major source of employment within a disaster area, the SBA may waive the $1.5 million limitation.

SBA loan applications can be obtained by calling 800-462-9029. A representative will ask for the following: Social Security number, phone number, address and insurance information. The representative then will activate the application by assigning a registration number and mailing the written portion of the application to the claimant.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Thanks G.....I never knew that.......good to know

PJP #562283 2005-09-03 12:38 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
I don't know if the government does something like this already.....but besides the insurance money these people will receive.....they should offer very low interest loans to all those in the devastated areas

Also:

Fannie Mae operates pursuant to a federal charter. Fannie Mae has pledged through its American Dream Commitment to expand access to homeownership for millions of first-time home buyers; help raise the minority homeownership rate to 55 percent; make homeownership and rental housing a success for millions of families at risk of losing their homes; and expand the supply of affordable housing where it is needed most.

Fannie Mae (has mortgage relief provisions in place for borrowers in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida and other states facing hardships as a result of widespread damage caused by Hurricane Katrina.

With Fannie Mae's disaster relief provisions, lenders help borrowers in several ways, including suspending mortgage payments for up to three months, reducing the payments for up to 18 months, or in more severe cases, creating longer loan payback plans. Such assistance is provided on a case-by-case basis, and is designed to meet the individual needs of borrowers.

More information about Fannie Mae can be found on the Internet at http://www.fanniemae.com.

SOURCE Fannie Mae -0- 08/29/2005 /CONTACT: Jon Searles of Fannie Mae, +1-202-752-2581, or cellular: +1-202-230-8863/ /Company News On-Call: http://www.prnewswire.com/comp/305450.html/ /Web site: http://www.fanniemae.com/ (FNM) CO: Fannie Mae ST: Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana IN: FIN INS RLT SU: RC-MV -- DCM040 -- 0168 08/29/2005 15:48 EDT http://www.prnewswire.com

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Army engineers website FAQs on "unwatering" New Orleans:

http://www.usace.army.mil/unwateringNewOrleans.doc

Quote:

Q&As on unwatering New Orleans

Q. How long will it take to get the water out of New Orleans?

A. We are unsure. A number of factors play into this. First, Lake Pontchartrain is at roughly 4.5 feet above sea level and falling. The city is at a lower elevation so water will continue to flow into it until it equalizes.

Once the breach on the 7th Street Canal is closed, Pump Station 6 can pump 10,000 cubic feet per second.

Once the breaches are closed and all of the pumps are running, the pumps can lower the water level ½ inch per hour or about a foot per day. We can get the water level to sea level in four and a half days. The ½ inch rate assumes the late is at normal levels. That would create pumping inefficiency, as could trash in drains and canals that feed into the pump stations.

That’s a “Best Case” scenario. We don’t know the conditions of all of the pumps. Fortunately most of the pump motors and controllers are at an elevation greater than 5 feet and we hope they weren’t submerged. There could be other unforeseen problems.

We assume the pumps have not been submerged since most pumps are at an elevation greater than five feet above sea level.

Pumps are operated and maintained by the local sewage and drainage districts.

Q. Why did the levees fail?

A. What failed were actually floodwalls, not levees. This was caused by overtopping which caused scouring, or an eating away of the earthen support, which then basically undermined the wall.

These walls and levees were designed to withstand a fast moving category 3 hurricane. Katrina was a strong 4 at landfall, and conditions exceeded the design.

Q. How many other areas do you need to get water out of?

A. There are at least five ringed levees (areas surrounded by levees) that need to be emptied. New Orleans and Jefferson; New Orleans to Venice (Hurricane Protection project - Port Sulfur to Venice, LA); Chalmette Loop (lower 9th ward of Orleans Parish and Urbanized part of St. Bernard Parrish ); and, Plaquemines Parish non-federal levees have also been overtopped.

Q. What will be done to unwater these areas?

A. The unwatering plan will be used in these areas as well. Crews and equipment will be mobilized to breach the levees at predetermined locations and allow for gravity drainage into Lake Bourgne or other surrounding water bodies.

Pimping my site, again.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
you stupid bastard!!!!!

IDIOT!

You conveniently skipped my posts, dipshit.

The city was *20* years away from being ready for this.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
you stupid bastard!!!!!

IDIOT!

You conveniently skipped my posts, dipshit.

The city was *20* years away from being ready for this.

Don't feel Bad, he also skipped his fellow liberal, Pro's post. Ignoring the fact that his buddy was in the hurricane and had to live off of pond watter and that now was no ime for politics. It's sick, but this guy is a propoganda machine. He's got the emotional connection of the Terminator.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
I'm re-posting this because it got burried in political bull-shit.

Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
I've just spent the last four days surviving on puddle water through a coffee filter, and anything my stomach could safely digest. 108 degree days, and sweat-covered, mosquito-ridden nights of the darkest night you've never seen. My apartment was ripped to shreds. It took me three days to get to family in South Carolina.

I hate George Bush. I think he's the anti-christ. But, right now, I could give a fuck. We need to get the UN and foreign aid for this. It's devastation. And sitting on a message board debating who's at fault is simply pointless.

Let's get some relief down there first. Then we can mercilessly beat whoever's fault it is....

glad to hear you're ok, pro.

this, to me, is the heart of it all. not only do i totally agree with your thoughts and feel you're just slightly more qualified to speak on the manner than us... this now connects us, our own lil wacky community. yeah, we're all fucked up and weird and hate each other and abuse any synonym of "gay" but...

this is no longer just blank, distant faces -- its actual people you interact with ...or get interviewed by! pro, and god knows how many others who post or posted here.

this is the priority.

Crap, i didn't realise one of our own was hit. I'm glad to hear you're OK (a loose definition of OK). When you get a moment could you post here and let as know what's going on down there. Are things getting better, worse? Also if you need anything let us know. I mean that literally, If you need money we'll ( say we because I hope I'm not just speaking for myself) Western Union it or Paypal or whatever. Do you need blankets, food, pre-paid gas cards. i dunno, anything. Give us your addy and we'll send it.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
This whole forum is political bullshit.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex #562289 2005-09-03 3:11 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
This whole forum is political bullshit.

How much have you donated to the relief groups, rex?

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
What is your annual salary?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex #562291 2005-09-03 3:15 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
I have not donated anything

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard