Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#569010 2005-09-13 2:49 AM
1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
Did somebody say something? I couldn't hear anything with a cock in each ear one up my ass and 2 in my mouth.......I'm a very busy tranny!

Last edited by PJP; 2005-09-13 1:55 PM.
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

magicjay38 said:
I lost.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts

OOH, It's a fly! One of those big metalic green ones that eat shit and bother people!

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." John Stuart Mill America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. Oscar Wilde He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I doubt that 20 yrs figure is/was not a fixed number. Post Katrina I'm guessing we'll see a rebuilt city with the needed protection in less then 2 decades. Far more money will be spent now then if it had been dealt with properly earlier on. I don't see this as being all W's fault BTW, but I don't understand how some of you can cast blame on just the local government & yet ignore the mistakes made further on up.

Fair play!
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

magicjay38 said:

OOH, It's a fly! One of those big metalic green ones that eat shit and bother people!

You're really not fooling anyone, y'know.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:

"I feel happy! I feel happy!!!"

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

As I asked Pariah yesterday, when have I ever engaged in the kind of personal insults that you JLA, Sammitch and even Rob (Fuck you) Kamphausen lately have engaged in?

Followed by...

Quote:

Fuckhead.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Quote:

Quote:

As I asked Pariah yesterday, when have I ever engaged in the kind of personal insults that you JLA, Sammitch and even Rob (Fuck you) Kamphausen lately have engaged in?

Followed by...

Quote:

Fuckhead.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
1500+ posts
OP Offline
1500+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

magicjay38 said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Quote:

magicjay38 said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

magicjay38 said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
I would just like to point out what a great job g-man is doing in keeping this thread on topic and not letting it become a personal attack-flame war thread.
I'm glad he's a mod of this forum.

Jesus Christ, rex. Take some anger management classes.

The "personal attack flame war" between whomod and everyone else started after I went to bed.

And if you think the thread's gotten so damn bad, why not try moving it back on topic a little yourself.

Oh, I know why: becuase for all your holier than thou bitching, personal attacks and flame wars are the only thing you know on this forum.

Last edited by the G-man; 2005-09-13 11:39 AM.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex #569023 2005-09-13 4:04 AM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
I would just like to point out what a great job g-man is doing in keeping this thread on topic and not letting it become a personal attack-flame war thread.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Quote:

Followed by...

Quote:

Fuckhead.

Yeah, because trying to use a members misfortune to score cheap attack points warrants civility.

fuckhead.

and wanna, because private correspondence is really meant to be shared with your little far right winger gang.

Fuckhead.

It must really chap your wingnut asses to see Bush sinking like a stone then despite your rationalizations.

I can't take credit for that though. Bush did it to himself. Feel free to carry on against me though it if helps to cushion the blow.

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Yeah, because trying to use a members misfortune to score cheap attack points warrants civility.

Not what I was doing at all. You on the other hand ignored a members misfortune to contuee your political rant where I and others felt it was innapropriate. Also you can either defnd your lack of civility or you can deny it, but tou look stupid trying to do both.

Quote:

and wanna, because private correspondence is really meant to be shared with your little far right winger gang.

You've agknoledged yourself that we're all part of an elaborate cosperacy. Now you act surprised that we have a free flow of information? I mean shit, if we can controll the weather how are we supposed to keep any other info secret from each other. Besides where I live RACK points are considered legal tender.

Quote:

It must really chap your wingnut asses to see Bush sinking like a stone then despite your rationalizations.

I can't take credit for that though. Bush did it to himself. Feel free to carry on against me though it if helps to cushion the blow.

Um, we're not even talking about Bush. We were talking about a hurricane. Honestly I haven't even been following politics for the last week. I havben't even listened to talk radio or read my talking points. Maybe Bush is slipping in the polls. I don't know I don't care. Bush doesn't pay my bills he doesn't fix my car he doesn't live my life. I have to do all that stuff so as long as i don;t have a resident who thinks that;s his job I'm happy. Oh and Bush isn't running in '08 sorry. You can laugh at Bush all you want while Judge Roberts overturns Roe V. Wade

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

Not what I was doing at all. You on the other hand ignored a members misfortune to contuee your political rant where I and others felt it was innapropriate. Also you can either defnd your lack of civility or you can deny it, but tou look stupid trying to do both.

Quote:

You've agknoledged yourself that we're all part of an elaborate cosperacy. Now you act surprised that we have a free flow of information? I mean shit, if we can controll the weather how are we supposed to keep any other info secret from each other. Besides where I live RACK points are considered legal tender.

Quote:

Um, we're not even talking about Bush. We were talking about a hurricane. Honestly I haven't even been following politics for the last week. I havben't even listened to talk radio or read my talking points. Maybe Bush is slipping in the polls. I don't know I don't care. Bush doesn't pay my bills he doesn't fix my car he doesn't live my life. I have to do all that stuff so as long as i don;t have a resident who thinks that;s his job I'm happy. Oh and Bush isn't running in '08 sorry. You can laugh at Bush all you want while Judge Roberts overturns Roe V. Wade

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else. --Will Rogers "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees." - George W. Bush I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would .. try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile. - Condoleeza Rice Barbara Bush: It's Good Enough for the Poor To comfort the powerless and make the powerful uncomfortable.
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
Would someone please move these posts to the OT forum.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

whomod said:

JLA and wbam kicked my ass as usual. I think I'll discuss everything except the topic at hand...opinion polls will do.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
I'd have more respect for whomod if he'd just go back to posting as whomod. Seriously.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
I'd have more respect for whomod if he'd just go back to posting as whomod. Seriously.

I wouldn't.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

magicjay38 said:
Did somebody say something? I couldn't hear anything with a cock in each ear one up my ass and 2 in my mouth.......I'm a very busy tranny!

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

unrestrained id said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

No, please don't shame me with the shaky head NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1000+ posts
1000+ posts
Dude, I think I just lost all respect for Whomod. Or Whatever the smeggie's name is.

OOK OOK ACK EEK!
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
It took this long???

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
rex #569035 2005-09-13 10:37 PM
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

rex said:

The "personal attack flame war" between whomod and everyone else started after I went to bed.

And if you think the thread's gotten so damn bad, why not try moving it back on topic a little yourself.

Oh, I know why: becuase for all your holier than thou bitching, personal attacks and flame wars are the only thing you know on this forum.

Stop fucking editing my posts you fucking asshole.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex #569036 2005-09-14 12:46 AM
10000+ posts
10000+ posts

MisterJLA is RACKing awesome.
rex #569037 2005-09-14 1:20 AM
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

rex said:

Stop fucking editing my posts you fucking asshole.

WHOA!

Link Copied to Clipboard