Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#572164 2005-09-18 2:02 AM
6000+ posts
OP Offline
6000+ posts
Anyone notice that we ran off all but one of Whomod's alt IDs and then the last one dissapeared for days only to return at about the same time as JQ? Now that's deep!

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Anyone notice that we ran off all but one of Whomod's alt IDs and then the last one dissapeared for days only to return at about the same time as JQ? Now that's deep!

well, if you were a liberal posting on a conservative-slanting board you would probably get fed up with being constantly attacked and just take a few days away from the boards.

Bow ties are coool.
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
When can we expect you to leave then?

But, seriously, whomod's problem was not his politics, it was his attitude demonstrated by many things including, but not limited to, the way he insulted our intelligence with all his transparent alts.

As noted on another thread, if he would come back here as start posting as "whomod" again, I would actually respect him more.

However, r3x has a point, insofar as attacks on whomod for his attitude are still attacks on the "man," not his arguments and we should pull the reins in a little.

6000+ posts
OP Offline
6000+ posts
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:

well, if you were a liberal posting on a conservative-slanting board you would probably get fed up with being constantly attacked and just take a few days away from the boards.

Yea, you really din't understand what I was implying at all, did you?
I wasn't critisising him for leaving and coming back, I was simply pointing out that there was a bizzare coincidence with his return and that of JQ. Of course you seem to have trouble folowing even rudimentry logic so I can see how something more subtle like this could have you pacing the room furrowing your brow in a vain attemt to understand.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
the G-man #572168 2005-09-18 9:09 PM
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
But, seriously, whomod's problem was not his politics, it was his attitude demonstrated by many things including, but not limited to, the way he insulted our intelligence.

Are you mad that he's stealing your schtick?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:

I wasn't critisising him for leaving and coming back, I was simply pointing out that there was a bizzare coincidence with his return and that of JQ. Of course you seem to have trouble folowing even rudimentry logic so I can see how something more subtle like this could have you pacing the room furrowing your brow in a vain attemt to understand.

Six spelling errors, three sentences! A personal best, WBAM? You're on a roll!

Have a banana!

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." John Stuart Mill America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. Oscar Wilde He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.
magicjay38 #572170 2005-09-19 5:23 AM
6000+ posts
OP Offline
6000+ posts
Quote:

magicjay38 said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:

Have a banana!

This time I truly won.

If you can't refute logic go for the spelling errors!

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

magicjay38 said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:

Have a banana!

This time I truly won.

realistically, spelling counts. at least with the extremely common words.
you have to realize that this is all communication through typing. if you can't spell your own religion, how can you expect to be taken seriously?

Bow ties are coool.
1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

magicjay38 said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:

Have a banana!

This time I truly won.

I'm sorry, WBAM, there seems to be a great misunderstanding here. You've mistaken me for someone that gives a shit about JQ's identity. Don't let it happen again!

No hard feelings though, have another Banana!

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." John Stuart Mill America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. Oscar Wilde He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.
6000+ posts
OP Offline
6000+ posts
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

magicjay38 said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:

Have a banana!

This time I truly won.

realistically, spelling counts. at least with the extremely common words.
you have to realize that this is all communication through typing. if you can't spell your own religion, how can you expect to be taken seriously?

When spelling counts I'll use spell-check or re-read my posts before submitting like I do with my Alts in order to be sneaky, but when I'm talking to you I've allreadt speant more time typing than I can really justify.

Link Copied to Clipboard