Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Found one for Pariah too!!!

Another day. Another crisis averted. Babs quickly stripped from her Batgirl costume, tossing it in a heap on the bathroom floor. Tonight had taken a lot out of her. Facing the Riddler was never an easy task. If she saw another question mark she would scream. But as the tub filled up with water, she quickly turned off the water, sliding her naked body into the tub, feeling the magic of the heat loosen her muscles.

As she looked down at her body, she noticed more and more bruises begin to appear. “Ugh,” she said aloud. “Never gonna get a date when I look like this,” she commented, taking the soap and lathering herself. Her legs were up on the wall, as she wiggled her toes a bit, feeling the soapy suds squish between them. It had always been the simple things in life that she enjoyed. A nice hot bath. Good hot cocoa. A great mystery novel. And a game of solitaire that made her think about something other than Gotham going to hell in a hand basket.

Nightwing has his Titans. Batman had his Robin. But for her, she could only find solace in the bubble bath…. But the water, like everything else in her life, quickly got cold. She rinsed the suds from her body, and stepped out of the tub, grabbing a towel and drying herself off. She had already laid out her civilian attire, a pair of jeans and a faded green sweater on the toilet seat. But first came her simple white, cotton undergarments. As she wiggled into them, she thought she heard something. Pausing for a moment, she realized it was just her nerves, a bit jumpy from the near death experience of earlier.

The Riddler had managed to get quite a shot. Though not noted for his hand to hand combat skills, he had managed to catch her off guard, knocking her off the rooftop. If not for the de-cel line, she would have been nothing more than a splot on Gotham’s already littered streets. It was enough to make a girl a bit jumpy. But she quickly focused on the hot water beginning to whistle on the stove as she finished dressing.

Crossing the small apartment, she made her cocoa, pouring just enough marshmallows in it to know they were there. Next came the book. Re-reading was something she never could do. With her photographic memory, books were a one time thing. Always had been. She retained any information she read with phenomenal detail. Hence, most of her money was spent on new and exciting reads. And tonight it was going to be “Murder in the Swiss Alps”.

She snuggled down under her favorite blanket, opening the book and getting ready for a quiet evening alone, and buried in the book when suddenly she heard something out in the hallway. Dog-earing the corner of the book, she set it down on the coffee table, taking a sip of her cocoa before going to investigate. But as she got halfway to the door, she heard the doorbell ring. “Great,” she said looking at herself in the hall mirror. “I get a visitor and my hair is a mess,” she said, quickly reaching for an elastic and tying it back in a pony tail. With a frown to her reflection, she headed to the door, looking through the peek hole but seeing no one there. Part of her was excited. She hoped it was Dick. It had been ages since they had seen each other. But she regained her composure, unlocking the door, and pulling the safety chain from it’s little track.

As soon as he heard the door become unlatched, Joker spun on his hip and kicked the door in hard. With a hard strike, he pummeled the bottom part of his shoe into the door, smashing whatever locks she had into place. While he turned to face her for the first time, the empty hallway echoed the breaking of the door frame, splinters shattering across the open door now.

“Ohhh Pretty all dressed up and no where to go!” Joker yelled kicking her hard into the belly to know her back against the table. “Ohhhh yes so pretty!” he said pulling out a Taser, the handle painted with a purple paint, the white joker face sloppily painted across the side of it. A flick of a button shot one wire of the taser into her body, making her convulse hard. “I took the safety off! Silly me!” Joker grinned and stated, seeing what the massive electricity would do to her body. More and more electricity shot into her, charging her through her chest where the Taser had shot itself into her flesh.

Skipping over closer, the Joker came over here and put the Taser to her throat while she finished losing control. The movement of her body aroused him, his massive white cock in his pants wanting her to say the least. It seemed he could only get off seeing a woman helpless and screaming, but that was part of the appeal to this whole thing. Taking the young and innocent daughter of Commissioner Gordon, taking her and making her into a little slut, broadcasting the whole thing at the same time.

Barbara didn’t have the chance to react. Her face filled with shock at seeing the maniac at her door. She knew she was starting to lose her edge. That was apparent with the Riddler incident earlier. But allowing him entry was too much for her to accept. Before she could say or do anything, she felt his large shoe catch her in the stomach, sending her sprawling backwards, closing in on the few inches of space she had before her back slammed into a table.

She grunted in pain, as the sharp corner dug into her back. But even through her wince of pain, she saw the Joker pull out something. A taser. She knew the object all too well. Batman had recently supplied them all with them. They seemed to be the new high tech batarang. And he had zapped them just to prove their effectiveness. But somehow, seeing the small object in the maniac’s gloved hand made her almost panic.

But panic took precious time. Something she didn’t have. She heard the pop of the taser, and then felt the jolt of voltage course through her body. Muscles began to twitch involuntarily. Her whole body shook like an earthquake. And while the pain continued, the smell of smoldering flesh was almost as gruesome.

She could see the maniac move closer to her, and yet she couldn’t react. The electricity taking complete control over her functions. But she could smell his breath. The sickening stench of him as he approached her. And then she saw the taser, against her throat, just as the original jolt of current began to wear off. She willed herself to swallow, knowing that it was the first step to regaining her composure. It was what Batman had taught her to do. And yet at the same time, she knew that the Joker hardly played the same fair game.

Her eyes locked with his. There was something sinister in his stare. Sadistic. Murderous. Erotic. And it sickened her to no extreme. While her body became still, one hand reached behind her, reaching for the phone that was on the table. She could dial 911 since she was three years old. Surely she could master the art now.

Raising his gun to the phone, he shot it point blank. He grinned
evilly as he raised the gun to her head, pointing it hard with a
pulling back of the hammer in the back. The weapon itself was a large
caliber weapon, a .45 magnum with a long 6" barrel. As the bullet it
the phone it shattered while he watched several shards of it hit her
arm and hand. Seeing the blood run out of her hand, it only seemed to
arouse him. He had cut her, first blood was his.

"Now Now, no unauthorized phone calls!" he laughingly stated, pushing
the barrel of the gun to her forehead. "Or DADDY gets it!" he says to
her, grinning from ear to ear "Ho! HO! Daddy will indeed!" he laughs
out loud, watching her wince in pain and the barrel from the gun
pressing hard into the side of her head, forcing it over to the side
and into the floor.

The Joker looked down her as she lay there. Sexually, she was a piece
of art and even more so being a hot little librarian. The nice,
adorable girl next door with full, round large breasts, nice firm legs
and an ass that you would want to fuck for hours. Even being the
Joker, he had thoughts like this. But now, more than ever, he had
thoughts of her, degrading her in ways no one every could imagine. How
no one could really imagine except for him!

Barbara winced as she heard the gun go off. She had never been a fan of guns. Or the fact that they could kill someone from a distance. To her, it was the cowardly way. But as the phone shattered into a hundred small pieces, she could feel the shards slice through her arms, cutting her, and stinging in the process. But one look told her that it was nothing too serious. No major arteries had been cut. And flesh wounds were something she had grown all to familiar with.

But as the Joker spoke, she felt her eyes grow wide. “What have you done with my father???!!!???” she screamed into the maniac’s face. He was the only family she had left. And the thought of this maniac doing anything to him made her see red. But no sooner did she manage to get the words out, she could feel the long barrel of the gun pressed against her temple. It was still hot from it’s recent discharge, and the heat and the pressure made her wince in pain. It would leave a mark. That was for certain.

But he didn’t stop there, pressing the gun harder and harder against her temple, until she had no choice but to move, rolling off the table and spilling onto the floor. In all her confrontations with the Joker as Batgirl, she would have known what to do. A Batarang…or maybe a smoke capsule. But she was helpless. And never before had she realized that the maniac possessed such strength. Strength with the insanity of the Joker was a combination she wasn’t exactly fond of. But as she rolled over to face the Joker again, not wanting to turn her back on him for a second, she could see him staring down at her. Approvingly.

She didn’t like the look in his eyes one bit. It was as if he was studying her, watching and waiting for her to make a move. Only knowing that he was one step ahead of her. With a gun pointed at her direction. But she had a few tricks of her own up her sleeve. “Discharging a gun within city limits,” she said to him shaking her head. “I would say that’s a good two years in jail,” she commented. “That’s if that gun is even registered to you. Which I highly doubt it is. Who would give a maniac like you a gun?”

Even as she spoke, her body was already moving backwards, pressing her back against the wall. Her words were laced with venom. But her mind was floating to thoughts of her father. Was the Joker bluffing? Or was her father indeed in danger? There was no way to tell with the maniac. Batman would know what to do. If there was only some way for her to get in touch with him.

Author: Oracle

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts

200+ posts
200+ posts
Now listen up, whose idea was it to involve me in "erotic" liasons with various members of the Batman mythos? Thus far I have been portrayed as klinton on crack/heroin/rohypnol (pick one), PJPervert in a rape session during school hours, and one of those guys who prefer doggie style so they can pretend their gals are someone else! This is pure fresh and unadulterated blasphemy! What is this, Melrose Place? Flibbertigibbet!!

(insert puke graemlin here)

Apokolips is sounding better by the day, if only it weren't such a long walk from here...

Ladies and gentlemen, hobos and tramps! Cross-eyed mosquitoes, and bow-legged ants! I come before you to stand behind you. To tell you a story I know nothing about. One bright morning, in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back, they faced each other, drew their swords, and shot each other. If you do not belive this lie, it's true! Ask the blind lady on the corner! She saw it, too! It's a Joker world, baby, you just live in it! Kaz said: Emperor Joker, you rule.
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
I agree.....that's just twisted: taking childhood heros and destroying their wholesome images....darn it!!!!

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
I agree.....that's just twisted: taking childhood heros and destroying their wholesome images....darn it!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
Rack the Uschi.....wow girl you have a future in EF ya know

Quote:

I give that tale three and a half boners...

Just three and a half......come on now :P

I still say Uschi's is the best though..........even if I didn't want to hear about Jokers and Harley Quinn's sexual relationship :P

I'll give Uschi one!

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Nowhereman ALWAYS gives me a boner.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

Emperor Joker said:
Thus far I have been portrayed as klinton on crack/heroin/rohypnol (pick one), PJPervert in a rape session during school hours, and one of those guys who prefer doggie style so they can pretend their gals are someone else! This is pure fresh and unadulterated blasphemy!

*sigh* Okay, okay... this is the last one though.

Royal Flush by 123456
Batman, The Joker, Harley Quinn are all trademarks of DC Comics - I do not own any of the characters in this story, they all belong to DC Comics
---
Harley Quinn was not your average femme fatale. She was not an uneducated thief or catburglar, an occult plant worshipper or an idealist. She was Dr Harleen Quinzelle, psychiatrist extraordinaire, obsessed with the criminal mind, what makes it tick and why people end up getting hurt. She was not some stupid nymphomaniac - however, she was in love. Her recent, er, "line of work" had led to marked improvements in her gymnastic ability and general flexibility. Her body was perfectly toned, and her figure hugging tight leather costume sure got that point across. However, she was not interested in catching the wandering eye of random men - she was not shallow. She was totally, completely and utterly dedicated to her one true love, the Clown Prince of Crime.
The Joker was not your average criminal. He was not some idiot with super powers, or a muscle-suit or something. He was a mastermind, he was also insane. He was the man who spent his life trying to vanquish Batman, and actually turned down the opportunity to unmask Batman because it would "rob the man of his mystique". He truly was a raving lunatic. He knew, though, that his Harley would always come back to him: always. Or at least he did until now.
Harley had become fairly naïve, believing that the Joker would love her as much as she loved him. She was also naive enough to fall for Batman's clever traps - Joker could see that Batman was planting seeds of doubt in her mind, spurring her to ditch Joker and come clean. Joker knew she seemed to be totally in love with him, but he couldn't take chances. He had been letting their "relationship" slide over the past few months, obsessing over his diabolical schemes to destroy Batman. Tonight was different - Joker was going to "reinforce" their relationship with a bit of help from his old tools. He smirked as his pencil flew across the page he was writing, documenting tiny details of his insidious and prodigious masterplan. He stopped, looked at his watch, and put down the pencil with a slick . He took a breath and yelled, "HARLEEEEY!" in the honeyed and false voice he used when he wanted to win her over. Not that she hadn't already been permanently won over by his stunning good looks, but, never mind...
She sprang enthusiastically into the room, bouncing with perfect balance off her strong yet elegant legs - she was childlike in nature, and the Joker loved that. "Whatsa matter, mistah J?!" she giggled as she posed gleefully in her skimpy translucent red nightdress, no, nightskirt. Joker grinned and his eyes glinted maniacally. Any other woman would have screamed and called for help, or possibly wet themselves, but for some reason this made Harley swoon ("Ooooh mistah J, you're soooo romantic!") and possibly wet herself in a different way. Joker stood up and began to explain.
"Harley, my dear - I know I haven't been spending much time with you recently, and I'm extremely sorry, and I've decided to make it up to you right now!"
Harley quivered in some sort of excited spasm and gushed "Wooooow, reeeally?!"
Joker refrained from raising one eyebrow and continued simply; "Remember Smilex?"
There was a slight pause. "Your happy gas?"
Joker chuckled vaguely and agreed, "Yes, my gas - it causes the victims to suffer extreme facial muscle contractions. There was a prototype, Smilex-B, which never really worked, but it seems to have acquired some interesting properties." He stepped aside to reveal a large gas canister with a small valve at the top. "It's a combination of mutant pheromones, basic toxins and muscle influencing chemicals," he said matter-of-factly and paused. Harley grinned. "It seems to only affect women." Joker was loving this. He pulled the release of the valve and purple gas hissed into the room.
After a few seconds, Harley started coughing. Joker was slightly confused at this. He tried to shut the valve to see what was going on but the pressure was too high. He waited but realised that he was going past the dosage he'd intended to give. The valve was jammed, and by the time he'd unstuck the switch, the canister was empty. He looked around nervously - Harley had fallen back onto a chair. The Joker blinked.
Harley had no idea what the hell was going on, but she sure loved her mistah J right now. She was experiencing pleasure she'd never felt, she wasn't aware that she was breathing - but then again, she wasn't aware that one of her hands was clutching her crotch, and her other hand was pulling her left breast under her shirt. The Joker smiled (he was always smiling) as he realised his gas had worked perfectly. It was acting as an incredibly powerful aphrodisiac. His slim beauty was squirming, rubbing her legs against each other, and gasping. She let out a high pitched "Arrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuunnnnh!" which startled Joker into action. He advanced toward her and grabbed her butt, and with a great effort, pulled her into an embrace. To his vague surprise, her writhing legs wrapped round him and squeezed his stomach, and Harley began rubbing the whole front of her body against him, not least her pulsing crotch.
He carried his struggling love to their modest bed, and lay her down flat, taking some time to dislodge her legs. He had a basic plan for causing his princess to have the ultimate orgasm: all over body massage, some, eh, "handiwork", a few long kisses, oral sex, vaginal penetration and g-spot massage. Perfect. The Joker, no matter how random and chaotic he seemed, always had a plan. He began. He pressed his entire body against Harley's, kissing her neck and rubbing her all over, taking great care not to remove her clothes - that was for last; he was going to work her up into a frenzy. He cupped Harley's firm breasts and began to massage and knead them, and they almost bulged as she gasped "..ooh..p...puddin'!" He grinned and slid his hands down her supple front, applying gentle force to her flat stomach and then her warm pubis. She let out a small shriek as he glided over her protruding clitoris for a fleeting moment. He massaged her inner thighs thoroughly and decided now was the time to remove her clothing. He hooked her panties around her thumbs, and slid them down while kneading her slender legs, ending the slide in a vigourous foot massage (apparently women like that, he mused), then allowing the silk panties to tickle her feet as they slipped off.
He slipped his index and forefinger into her aching vagina. Harley was ecstatic, her mind was empty and now her vagina was full - Joker manipulated her delicate insides with perfect skill, stretching her vagina, causing her to kick the air and thrash her legs about. Joker knew she hadn't climaxed yet; he was working her towards a big one that she wouldn't soon forget. Joker withdrew his wet fingers and, using his other hand, gently coaxed his rapt and ravishing woman into an upright position. She leant against him gently, throbbing as he kissed her and worked her breasts. In a single fluid motion, he pulled off her translucent nightskirt, revealing her true beauty. He marvelled at her flawless physique for a few seconds, then kissed her throat slowly and let her lean back. She was now sitting in a sort of childbirth position, albeit more upright, and her eyes followed him avidly as he knelt down at the bedside.
She barely had time to exclaim "PUDDIN'!" before she was totally incapacitated by his rough, wet tongue tracing patterns on her crotch and rubbing her vagina. She caught her breath and almost fainted when "mistah J" began sucking hard on her fully exposed clitoris. She squealed ("Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!") happily and smiled appreciatively as Joker stood up and met her eye. She looked thoroughly in love. Joker winked. She yelped as Joker disappeared - she was suddenly aware of a tremendous force behind her. Before she could even begin to think, her vagina was being penetrated from behind, stretching it enough to cause Harley intense pleasure, but not enough to cause her the slightest pain. She gasped in rhythm with Joker's calculated thrusts, and felt it coming. By now she was covered with a shimmering sheen of glistening sweat, accentuating her shapely curves and tight body. She took a deep breath and "Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" her eyes rolled back in her head as her G-Spot was massaged with extreme force, her glands released a pulse of lubricant, her toes curled, her legs flew forward (luckily Joker was behind her or he might've died!) and thrashed frantically and she wriggled as her whole body was filled with the warmth of her puddin'. It wasn't over, it'd been 13 seconds and her vaginal muscles were still pulsating, throbbing and clenching around Joker's manhood - he released his load into her - she was still thrashing around, and her vaginal muscles acting like a short circuited masturbation machine!
Harley became aware that she was wriggling around on Joker's penis, and was still immobilised by her powerful (to say the least) orgasm. She felt the tightness in her lower abdomen increase even as Joker withdrew himself from her sweaty feminine area. Suddenly she gasped with release - she seemed to have wet herself! She didn't care, and leant against her man joyfully. Joker didn't mind about Harley's unexpected release, after all, what woman COULD control their pelvic floor muscles after a night in bed with the J-man?!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

PrincessElisa said:
I didn't want to hear about Jokers and Harley Quinn's sexual relationship :P

"Dark Night Conquest"
A Batman/Catwoman fanfic
By Bill K.

Batman and Catwoman are (c)2001 by DC Comics, Inc., and are used without
permission, but with respect. Story is (c)2001 by Bill K.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotham City at night: an inkydigodigo maze of cold, concrete
spires, tired smaller homes and buildings that had seen better days. At
night innocent people sought shelter in their homes or they worked with
one eye on a pre-determined escape route should one of the many
predators who prowled the city choose them. At night the predators
emerged, seeking victims. The quality of fear and suspicion ratcheted
up several levels.

And The Batman emerged as well. He too sought prey. His prey was
those who preyed on others.

With his scalloped cape blowing in the pervasive wind that seemed
to live permanently in the city, his trained eyes scanned the area for a
crime to stop, an innocent to help or a wrong to avenge. The city,
though, seemed quiet. Normally that would be worrisome - - Gotham
seemed most deadly when it was quiet. But tonight Batman almost seemed
grateful.

As he moved quietly along a rooftop to check a noise, he felt the
ache of the previous night's battle in his bones. Thntrintriloquist had
made another attempt at easy riches and he'd selected his assistants
well. They'd actually given him a struggle. Then there was the
drive-by he'd happened upon coming back from the battle, and then the
burglary at Orson Electronics after that. Alfred had recommended rest,
knowing the recommendation would be politely rejected. Now, seeing the
noise belonged to a cat rooting through a garbage can, he wondered if
perhaps Alfred had been right.

And just like that, it connected in his brain. Seeing the cat
reminded him of Catwoman. And that reminded him that there was a new
microchip prototype at Orson Electronics. He'd seen it while
apprehending the burglar, who was only after precision welding equipment
to fence. He knew its value. And, sadly because of a leak to the
press, so did the world now. It would be the perfect target for
Catwoman and about half of the other criminals who infested Gotham.

Batman sighed in frustration at his lack of foresight and leaped
down to where his vehicle was parked. He only hoped he wasn't too late.

Orson Electronics was a new firm residing in an old hardware
factory that had once been gutted by fire and then rehabbed into a
nearly brand new building after sitting empty for twenty years. On the
roof of the building The Catwoman sat on the skylight, her chin in her
hands. Her raven hair blowing in the cold wind, she crossed her arms
across her chest against the chill. Pearl white teeth bit softly into a
pretty lower lip as the woman, dressed in her usual violet skin tight
body suit, boots and long gloves, and concealing cowl with cat's ears,
debated a course of action. At once she reached a decision. Clutching
her whip in her right hand, she pushed off tkylikylight to a standing
position.

Then fell back a pace in alarm as a black figure loomed over her,
one that wasn't there moments before.

"You like doing that, don't you?" Catwoman gasped, gloved hand to
her chest.

"It serves me," the shadow replied, its unrelenting white eyes
boring into her.

"No 'hello'?" she purred seductively, her mouth and body language
seeking to be alluring and succeeding. "I thought we were old friends."

"I noticed you sitting there," Batman said. "Find a lock you
couldn't crack?"

"Don't be insulting," Catwoman replied, her brow and her tone
arched. "I admit, I was going to make a play for the chip." She sighed
in fatigue and crossed her arms over her chest again. "But then I
wondered what was the point?"

The shadow regarded her silently.

"It's an easy lock, an easy system, an easy caper - - too easy. I
boost the chip, sell it to the highest bidder, take my money," and
Catwoman looked away, "and go home to the company of my cats. Hardly
worth climbing up here for."

"No one chose this life for you," Batman admonished.

Catwoman shot him an angry glare. "Oh, why do I try?" spat
Catwoman angrily. "Never mind! Go back to dancing with The Joker!"

Fuming, she began to stalk off, waving her hand dismissively at
him. Batman's hand shot out and caught the wrist in an iron grip.
Immediately her claws jammed down into Batman's hand. She twisted her
arm and wrenched free, then pivoted into a crouch, her whip out and
ready.

"I've warned you about grabbing me!" she hissed.

"Don't make me take that away from you," Batman said evenly. He
saw the edges of her mouth curl at the challenge. "So far you haven't
done anything to make me come after you."

"How do you know?" she smirked, her eyes twinkling.

Then she executed a perfect back flip over the ledge of the
building roof. Batman was at the ledge in a nd. nd. He peered over the
edge and saw her swinging to the sidewalk, three stories below, her whip
hooked onto a decorative flagpole.

Outwardly he sighed in frustration and produced his hook and line,
prepared to go after her. Deep down, though, in a place he wouldn't
acknowledge save for times when he was at his most vulnerable, part of
him thrilled to the chase.

As he swung out into open space, his aerial view of the area
spotted a Mercury Cougar parked in a back alley, as if waiting to be
used as a getaway vehicle. Catwoman was a meticulous planner and having
escape routes was usually the first thing she planned for. She valued a
lot of things, but she valued her freedom above all else. Altering his
flight, he saw her very alluring figure racing toward the car. Batman
set his jaw, inwardly disappointed on one level that the chase was over
so soon.

Catwoman tore down the alley, the car in sight. Bitter
experience, if nothing else, told her to look up and all arounr for for
some sign of the bat. Sure enough, he landed on the Cougar's roof when
she was ten yards from it. The woman stopped, glancing around for an
unexpected direction in which to move. Batman crouched on the hood,
ready to pounce on her no matter which direction she chose. Evidently
not liking her other options, Catwoman pulled out her whip and crouched,
ready to fight.

"Put it down," he warned.

"Take it from me!" she snarled.

Batman leaped down from the car hood - - and instantly was seized
by electricity. Forcing his head down, he saw a metal plate next to the
car, wired to deliver a charge. The dirt camouflage was all the
evidence he needed - - it had been a trap. The charge itself wasn't
lethal, and even if it was it would have been lessened by the insulation
in his boots, but it was enough to slow down his reflexes. Looking up,
he was just in time to see Catwoman throw a small dart. Knowing her
enemy, she aimed for the unprotected arms rather than the protected
chest. Instantly he felt a numbing tingle radiate out from the dart.
He had just enough strength to pluck it from his arm before he collapsed
to the ground.
Experience had taught The Batman to return to consciousness
without giving any outward signs of it. When reason returned to his
mind, he mentally inventoried his physical condition and everything he
could sense os sus surroundings.

His wrists were bound behind an eight-inch thick wooden support
post. He was in a small room, from the sound of the air currents and
various noises, about eight feet by six, with a concrete floor and very
little decoration or other sound baffling. His cape and cowl were still
on him, as were his gloves, but the rest of his costume was gone.
Perhaps Catwoman was being cautious?

The click of boots on concrete approached him. Determining that
he'd learned all he could by feigning unconsciousness, Batman opened his
eyes. Catwoman stood over him, her face a mask of confident triumph - -
and more.

"Knowing you, I'd guess it was a specific toxin that induced
temporary catalepsy," he said. "It would fit with the taste in my
mouth."

"I had to do something to make you more manageable," Catwoman
purred. "It's just so hard to reason with you sometimes."

"I could say the same," he replied. "Did you ever intend to rob
Orson?"

"Originally. A lot of what I said on the roof was true." She
pred aed a naughty grin. "I know better than to lie to you."

"But it was a trap from the start."

"Yes. You're a little predictable when you're after game. To
catch you, I had to be unpredictable."

"Why?"

"Because I'm the Catwoman. Because I take what I want. And when
I woke up," and she turned ever so slightly, to try to prevent any
vulnerability from being glimpsed, "I realized I had a yearning in me
that only you could satisfy." She turned back to him and her red tongue
licked her red lips. "So we're going to spend a little time getting
intimate. The ropes are for my protection - - so you don't get any
mood-killing notions about taking me to jail." Her eyes twinkled with
lust and amusement. "You can play nice or you can fight. It might even
be more fun if you fought."

Batman remained silent. There was nothing to say. Catwoman sank
down, straddling his legs. A violet-gloved hand reached out slowly and
seductively and ever so lightly caressed the underside of his cock with
the talon at the end of her index finger. Batman remained as rigid as
he could, the muscles on his chest and shoulders bunching. Catwoman
smirked.

"Don't worry," she smiled. "I won't hurt you." Her emerald eyes
looked up out of the cowl's eye-holes from below hooding lids and thick
black lashes. "Hurting you is the last thing I've ever wanted to do."

Her chest rose with pent-up erotic fervor. He could see she
wanted to leap on him, that she was barely restraining herself. In his
mind, that annoying voice was asking him why he was resisting, why he
thought this was a bad thing. The longer it went unanswered, the more
insistent it grew.

"All that power," she breathed admiringly, leaning forward so that s cos cock pressed up into her lap, separated from her flesh only by a
wisp of spandex, "bound and harnessed and straining to break free." She
felt him squirm beneath her, the soft material covering her crotch
lightly, teasingly caressing intimate flesh on his magnificent form.
Her hands caressed his hard chest, the gloved palms pressing into the
muscles. Catwoman leaned in so her breath could be felt hot and burning
on his face. She touched his chin with her tongue and licked up across
his lips to the tip of his cowl. "Do I turn you on?"

Batman still kept silent. Undaunted, Catwoman rolled back onto
his thighs and flashed him another naughty smirk. Whether it was her
proximity to him, her power over him or a mixture of both, she was
clearly aroused. Her hands came up to her cleavage and began to drag
the zipper in the front of her costume down her abdomen.

"Of course you won't say," she whispered, her smoldering green
eyes locked on his white slits. "That would be giving me an advantage.
And you can't have that - - even though I know the effect I have on you.
I've known it almost since the day we met. I've used it more than once
to get fro from you." Her shoulders sensually shrugged off the tight
violet costume, revealing sinewy muscles and a rich, full chest with
coral nipples. The costume pulled down her arms and off, leaving her
nude from the waist up save for her cowl. She glanced down at his
throbbing cock and smirked again. "You see. It's not as big a secret
as you think."

Leaning in again, Catwoman rose up and wrapped her arms around the
post, pressing Batman's face into her bosom. She leisurely moved her
torso up and down, feeling his skin caress the sensitive flesh.
Occasionally a nipple would brush his lips, sending an extra thrill
through her. His hard, muscular chest would press against her stomach.
It was an appetizer for her, nothing more, but it served her purpose.

Sitting down again directly on his groin, Catwoman kept her arms
folded around him. He still remained maddeningly inscrutable, though
his face was slightly flushed from the intimate contact. Puckishly, she
began to grind down on his groin, his hardness rubbing the spandex
between her legs, which in turn rubbed against more intimate places.
She felt him tense, which was good because she was also feeling her own
insides tense as well. Her mouth dived to his and she kissed him. It
was hard and long, pouring out all the passion she felt for him, all the
conflicting emotions she'd gone through since their first meeting, all
the desire and denial, the frustration and loathing - - and longing.

And she felt him respond. He began to kiss back. So he wasn't
made of stone. Giddy with excitement, she kissed even harder. Her
chest pressed into his as she locked her arms around the post, trying to
pull herself through him she held it so hard. Her loins began to
tingle. Her nipples were on fire. Her brain was swimming. Everything
forgforgotten except the needs she had, needs that screamed to be
satisfied.

Before she knew it, Catwoman's arms were seized and pulled behind
her back. She pulled away from Batman in surprise and found his arms
free and binding her wrists with the sleeve of her own costume.

"How did you - - ?" she gasped in alarm, then slumped in
dejection. "Never mind. Silly question."

She tugged in frustration at the spandex bindings around her
wrists, her breasts jiggling with the effort. She was caught and her
smoldering passions died into wet embers.

"So now what?" she replied bitterly.

Suddenly Catwoman found herself on her back, lying on her bound
arms, Batman crouching over her, pinning her to the hard cement floor.
At moments like this, it wasn't hard to be afraid of him, despite her
long experience with his moods and his ways. Her vulnerable position
didn't help. He stared down at her, the shadows obscuring all of his
face but those damnable white slits. She felt her breath catch in her
chest.

But all he did was caress her lips with the thumb of a
now-gloveless hand. The peculiarly intimate gesture calmed her ever so
slightly.

"Truce?" a voice asked. It came from him, but it sounded so soft
and tentative that she wasn't sure it was his. "I know we're enemies
and we'll probably always be. But what you've been feeling - - I've
been feeling it, too. I know there's no hope of anything more between
us than animal lust. But, maybe we can take a little time, forget the
masks, forget the people beneath the masks, and just," and he caressed
her lips again, "answer nature's call."

Catwoman squirmed beneath him. She was afraid, afraid of him,
afraid of being helpless, and more afraid of the precipice she was on.
There was a voice inside of her screaming at her to say 'yes', but she'd
wanted it on her terms. She'd been burned too many times, by him and by
others.

"Untie me first," she bargained, wriggling uncomfortably beneath
him. Batman turned his head ever so slightly, but enough so that some
light hit his face and highlighted the small grin.

"That would mean I trust you," he whispered and in spite of
herself she had to smile. Then his hand gently caressed her cheek. "I
promise I won't hurt you."

"I've heard that before," she sighed in resignation.

"I believed you. You know I mean it," he reiterated. She did.
If he was one thing, he was a man of his word. He'd never hurt her - -
knowingly.

His thumb came in contact with her lips again and unconsciously
she enveloped it with her mouth. She sucked absently on the thumb,
grateful to have something in her mouth besides leaden words. A quick
glance of green eyes from under hooded lids saw him smile, then gently
remove the thumb. He trailed it down her breastbone, her saliva
glistening on her skin. His touch seemed to burn his mark on her and
she felt her resolve crumble away a little more. The thumb stopped
midway down her stomach and flattened out into a hand. His hand rested
on her belly, gentle but forceful, and Selena struggled not to laugh.

"Ticklish?" he commented.

"Dammit," she hissed. "Can't I have any secrets from you?"

He began to lightly caress her abdomen and Catwoman let her head
loll back. The tension through her sternum was palpable, while her
limbs felt limp as water. He seemed to know just where to touch and
with just the right intensity. She silently asked why and the only
response she could come up with was "He's Batman."

Her head perked back up. His hand had slithered under the
waistband of her costume. Selena pressed her lips together tightly as
he neared intimate regions. He studied her every reaction, waiting for
her to signal he'd gone too far, but she was oblivious to it. Catwoman
was too torn with whether she wanted him to or not.

Suddenly his mouth was to hers, their lips pressing together,
transmitting passion back and forth. Surprised at first, Catwoman
quickly recovered and surrendered to the kiss, returning ardor as good
as she got. And when she felt probing fingers encounter the wetness of
her loins and use that lubricant to glide back and forth on sensitive
flesh, she moaned into his mouth. Her spine arched, needing to do
something with the surge of sexual energy she felt.

"Put," she gasped, tearing her mouth from his, "put one in." He
complied and the penetration sent new shivers up her. His face remained
close to hers, their cowls brushing as he pressed his lips to her cheek.
"Yes!" she sighed. "Rub the insides!" Again he complied and when he
encountered a particularly sensitive patch, she groaned loudly.

He continued to rub inside her and she continued to groan as her
arms pulled against her binding. Breath was coming in short gasps now,
her breasts bobbing atop her heaving chest. Her hip twisted so she
could drape a leg over his hip, anything to draw her closer to him. All
doubts were gone now, banished by hedonistic pleasure.

When his hand withdrew, when his face pulled away, Catwoman's face
screwed up into petulant frustration. She glared up at him, his face
again shadowed and unreadable. Then she felt his hand close around the
waistband of her costume.

"Tell me 'no'," he advised, the undertone of his warning screaming
to her to do the opposite.

"You're always asking me to do things I can't do," she whispered
hoarsely, her vision clouded red with desire for him.

The costume pulled down over her hips and away from her legs. Now
as naked as he was, Catwoman spread her legs invitingly and stared up at
him, her demeanor silently demanding he please her. As he mounted her,
his cloak draped over them both and there was a moment where it seemed
more like he was swallowing her whole than anything else.

She felt him slide into her, felt his hips nestle between her
thighs and Catwoman gave herself over to the sensations. The world was
gone. Nothing and no one was now more important than riding his
thrusts, feeling the delicious tingle build in her pelvis and wait in
nervous anticipation, wondering how high it would build until it
flowered and washed over her. With each stroke she could feel his power
radiate up into her. It was like riding a powerful speeding horse, or
feeling a roaring motorcycle between her legs. She was making love to a
force of nature and, rather than control it, sode ode it like a surfer
on a tsunami, stealing every ounce of excitement she could until she
crashed.
It was still dark, but she knew it would be morning soon - - and
there were better places to sleep than a concrete floor. Catwoman
silently slid her body out from under the scalloped cloak. As she did,
she caught sight of him, sleeping next to her. Her lips pulled into a
warm smile as she remembered the crescendo of the previous night.

Then her smile grew bittersweet when she realized it would
probably never happen again. She wanted it, wanted it more than ever
now that she'd experienced it - - him - - but he'd said it himself.
They were just too different and too uncompromising. They both knew
they couldn't live with each other without destroying what they had, if
not each other.

Wriggling back into her costume, Catwoman glanced at him again,
then forced herself to turn away. Better to slink off, to be gone when
he awoke, so words couldn't diminish what they'd achieved last night.
She eased the zipper up to her bust silently.

"I see you got free," she heard him say, jumping at the sound.
Her astonishment washed out of her as her shoulders slumped, replaced by
frustration.

"Stop scaring me like that!" she fumed. Then she turned away. "I
was trying to be gone before you woke up. I didn't want - - well, never
mind. I, um, I hope it was I meI mean it sounded like it was as good
for you as it was for me." She glanced nervously back at him. "Let's
just keep it at that."

"Where's my costume?" Batman asked.

"I, um, hid it," Catwoman grinned devilishly. "I figured I'd need
a head start."

"Why?"

"Come on," she bristled. "You don't forgive or forget that
easily. I wasn't going to risk you reverting to type and running me
in."

"For what?" Batman sat up, his cloak covering most of his body.
"Technically, all you're guilty of is kidnapping," and Batman bowed his
head ever so slightly, "and I don't think the victim will be pressing
charges."

Catwoman smiled. "Well, there may be hope for you yet."

"And you." She turned to go. "Keep your nose clean." She
glanced back cynically. "And next time, ask. I might just say yes."

Catwoman stared at him, dumbfounded. "You better be careful.
You're going to completely ruin my image of you."

And, like a wisp, she was gone.

Ten minutes later, The Batman emerged from the building located at
the end of the alley the Cougar had been parked in. The Cougar, as he
expected, was gone. By the color of the night, he judged it to be
nearly five a.m. Engaging his belt radio, he opened a channel to the
batcave.

"Master Bruce?" he heard Alfred's groggy voice. "Heavens, it's
nearly five! Forgive me for dosing at my station. Were you in any dire
straits?"

"Nothing I couldn't handle."

"Indeed? Shall I turn down the bed and prepare the medical kit
for your undoubtedly fractured knuckles? I quite imagine you're worn to
the bone with such late night 'festivities'."

"Not this tim he he commented. "Actually, I'm feeling somewhat
. . . invigorated."

THE END

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

Emperor Joker said:
Thus far I have been portrayed as klinton on crack/heroin/rohypnol (pick one), PJPervert in a rape session during school hours, and one of those guys who prefer doggie style so they can pretend their gals are someone else! This is pure fresh and unadulterated blasphemy!

*sigh* Okay, okay... this is the last one though.

Nevermind, I thought that one had frontal penetration. My bad. Shoulda read it all.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

200+ posts
200+ posts
Why not use the conspiracy thirsty moderators instead? Give them a taste of their own brew! I wish not to be a smut star!

Ladies and gentlemen, hobos and tramps! Cross-eyed mosquitoes, and bow-legged ants! I come before you to stand behind you. To tell you a story I know nothing about. One bright morning, in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back, they faced each other, drew their swords, and shot each other. If you do not belive this lie, it's true! Ask the blind lady on the corner! She saw it, too! It's a Joker world, baby, you just live in it! Kaz said: Emperor Joker, you rule.
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Well, I also put a 'batman jerks off' one here...

Why not use the moderators? That would take a lot of time, but....

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
PJP stands on the corner of one Gotham’s worst streets in a mini-skirt and a midriff. “I really hate this job sometimes,” she thinks to herself.

For three weeks a rapist had been plaguing the city. The profilers had finally been able to get a working track on the guy, which was why she’s here.

She thinks, “I hope the guys are ready when this bastard shows up.” Her eyes sweep to the two unmarked cars filled with some of the burliest cops in Gotham City, most of who are looking forward to a rapist who tries to resist arrest.

As she continues to walk the corner she makes her one great slip up of the night, she passes an alleyway and turns her back.

A pair of masculine hands speeds out and wrap first around her mouth then around her waist.

PJP tries to throw her aggressor but finds herself lifted off the ground and carried back into the alley. She catches a flash of blonde hair as she’s carried off to her fate and her blood runs ice cold; the rapist they’re looking for was a tall, muscular male with blonde hair.

The man drags his struggling captive for several blocks; keeping mostly to the back alley’s and deserted streets. However, she’s putting up so much of a struggle, that he misses the extra shadow in the alley.

PJP is still struggling as she’s dragged into an abandoned warehouse.

The man kicks the door closed behind him and shoves PJP deeper into the warehouse. His voice is deep and gruff as he says, “Ok girly, strip down now and I won’t hurt ya.”

PJP hesitates for a second and the man starts towards her with evil on his mind. Just as he’s reaching out to grab PJP, a shadow comes swooping down and the man goes flying twenty feet as Joe Mama makes her presence known.

In the dark of the warehouse, PJP misses most of the details of the fight, but she can distinctly hear the sounds of bones giving out.

Finally the caped crusader walks over to the badly shaken woman, “Detective PJP, are you alright?”

PJP shakes her head violently for a second, “Yeah, I’m fine. Although I do have some balls to bust.”
Joe Mama nods her head and grins, “You got that right.”

Just then Pariah and over a dozen of Gotham’s finest burst through the door, “POLICE FREEZE!”

Joe Mama looks at her father, “You’re a little late Commissioner; you’ll find your perp over there.”

Three of the beat cops go over and search the scumbag before they call for the paramedics.

Meanwhile statements are taken from both Joe Mama and Detective PJP. Once all the paperwork is finished, Pariah says, “Why don’t we talk things over in my office ladies?”

Both of the feisty ladies agree and the three retreat to Pariah's office.

Once safely sequestered from prying eyes, Pariah opens up his bottom draw and pulls out three glasses and a bottle of bourbon.

Pariah pours out a measure into each glass and hand one to the ladies before taking one himself. He sits down, “Excellent work tonight ladies,” he says as he takes a small sip. “PJP, for the record, more than a few of the guys on duty tonight are going to be facing administrative punishment at the very least.”

PJP nods and takes a small sip of the liquor as her hands suddenly start to shake.

Joe Mama grabs PJP’s drink seconds before she drops it. She gently sets both drinks on the desk and wraps her arms around the other woman who suddenly breaks out in tears.

Pariah looks at his daughter and winks once he catches her eye. He then silently pads out of the room and closes the door without a sound.

Joe Mama just holds the other woman while she sobs her heart out.

PJP has completely dampened Joe Mama's shoulder by the time she’s run out of tears. She gently starts to pull away but accidentally brushes Joe Mama's breast in passing, igniting a flame of passion in both of them.

Joe Mama looks at the other woman with fire in her eyes. Her voice is slightly husky as she says, “We shouldn’t do this you know.”

Renee’s voice is equally husky, “I know, but I’m not about to stop.”

Joe Mama disengages herself just long enough to lock the door before returning to PJP’s arms.

Pariah is standing outside his office waiting for his daughter to finish comforting the shaken detective when he hears the door lock. When he hears a female moan of pleasure a few moments later, he decides it’s a good time to see if the coffee in the squad room still resembles tar.

Joe Mama claims the other woman’s lips a in a searing kiss for several seconds as she reaches behind her and grabs the woman’s pert ass.

PJP moans as Joe Mama releases her lips and drops to her knees.

Joe Mama doesn’t even bother undoing the leather mini-skirt, instead she just ducks her head a little further and goes right under it. She reaches up and quickly pulls PJP's panties down around her knees.

PJP moans loudly as she feels Batgirls tongue run along her outer lips before diving right into her core.

Joe Mama fondles PJP’s ass as her tongue searches out the detective’s clit. Her tongue hits the nub and earns a high-pitched squeal. She locks her lips around it and sucks on it as hard as she can and moments later a rather sweet liquid shoots into her mouth.

PJP just barely manages to suppress her scream as she climaxes with extreme force. Finally she collapses back into her chair leaving Joe Mama with a very shiny face and a smug grin.

Joe Mama stands up and wipes off her face, “You might want to get your panties in place while I go find the commissioner.”

PJP just manages to get her panties back where they belong before Joe Mama exits the office.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
The sun was peaking at the horizon after a long night of work for Brian. He left the FedEx station kicking at occasional rocks as he drifted to his car. It had been such a long shift. Brian wasn't sure if he'd make it all the way home before...

Brian got into his beat up old Chevy Malibu Barbie Mobile and turned the engine. The streetlights shone through a heavy morning mist and dimly lit his path toward home. His path to his love. His path toward total devotion. The urge within him propelled Brian, stirred the last reserves of his consciousness. Without thinking he passed the speed limit, increasing velocity with each minute. Soon he was going twenty-five over. He didn't notice. She was the only thing he could think of.

Arriving at the home he lived in (as it was not under his name but his mother's) Brian slammed the car door shut, hardly remembering to lock the door as he dashed blindly towards the entrance of his abode. Suddenly careful to not wake anyone, Brian quietly unlocked the door and secured it behind him, finally dashing silently up to his bedroom. Finally! She was waiting for him as usual. He knew she would. He took off his purple and silver polo shirt and FedEx cap, tossing them lightly onto the dresser. He grasped the handle to the top drawer and paused, thinking breathlessly about what she would do for him tonight. Not able to contain his passion any longer he thrust open the drawer with unparalleled furosity. Kind eyes gazed down into the pile of whites and darks... his heart beating harder as seconds ticked he spoke for the first time in hours, whispering.

"Socklisa."

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
*bows*

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Uschi #575681 2005-10-03 12:34 AM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
It was raining outside in a late thunderstorm in October. The heavy pregnant drops of water made a dull splattering sound on the double paned glass of the classroom window. It was ten minutes after the final bell had rung. Al the children had left her end of the school. Ashley let her hair down. She walked to her desk at the back of the classroom while running her fingers through her medium legnth brown hair. Pausing for a moment, Ashley gazed out through the distorted glass into the strangely dark streets. An occasional burst of lightning lit up the sky revealing the dangerous layers and curved turmoil in the thunderhead. The low resounding thunder vibrated her to the core, sending shivers up her spine as there was a knock at the locked door at the same exact moment.

Briskly Ashely tucked her hair behind her ear and strode confidantly to unlock the door. Curious as to who it might be, she quickly swung the door open. Her breath caught a little in her throat, it was Gregory from one of her classes. He was a forward on the school football team and an ace in her math class. His tall broad shoulders hunched over and his mop of golden blond hair drooped down as he stared at his shuffling feet. Ashley's heart jumped in it's rythem.

"Hi Miss.Whateverpenissaslastnameis." he said in his cracking adolescent voice. "I missed the bus. I was wondering if I could use your phone?" His face was red with embarassment. Everyone knew he had a crush on this spunky little teacher. What he didn't know was that the feeling was mutual.

"Sure," Ashley said, "come on in." She ushered the muscular boy into her room and closed the door behind them. "Make sure to dial nine for an outside call." Gregory sat in her chair and Ashley couldn't stand it anymore. Seeing his tight little butt sit where her tight little cootch was always pressed made her too hot to handle. She spread her arms out and wiped all the items off her desk. There was a confetti of math tests fluttering to the ground as Ashley slid herself luxuriously onto the veneer surface. Gregory sat motionless, stareing at the banquet she was laying out before him, his hand hovering excitedly over the phone dial. Ashley slid the reciever out of his hand and ran her tongue over it before replacing it in it's cradle. Gregory's arms fell to the armrests at his sides. Ashley rolled onto her bottom and slid to the edge of the desk, her legs straddling his lap, hovering just inches above his jock strap - balanced perfectly on the corner of her desk.

Ashley leaned her head in towards his, brushing his cheek with her lips. She ran her tongue along his ear and whispered, "I want you to take me," in a husky murmur. Gregory didn't move or say anything so she pulled his mouth to hers and dropped onto his lap, the only thing binding her throbbing, needy vagina was her underwear as she had lifted up her skirt. The instant she dropped on him it seemed to shake him out of his shocked paralysis.

"This is so fucked up!" Gregory exclaimed, standing up suddenly and almost knocking Ashley to the floor. He could smell her cunt's fishy odor and tentitively checked the front of his football uniform pants to see if she'd squirted on him or something.

"Shit!" Ashley was at a loss. Whenever she did this to the other kids they always played along! Gregory was almost out of her reach, headed to the door. He grabbed the handle but she had luckilly had the forsight to lock it. Ashley grabbed her heavy-duty stapler. "Get back here, Gregory," she warned. "Step away from the door and give me some hot dickings."

"Fuck!" Gregory scrambled with the doorknob, violantly trying to escape. Ashley had no choice. She hurled the stapler at Gregory. It made a sickening thud as it collided with his temple. He went down like a rock.

"That's just fucking FINE." Ashley picked up the stapler. "What am I supposed to tell the damn football coach?" She raised the stapler in her arm and brought it down in a crushing blow on Gregory's skull again. Methodically, almost mechanically, she repeated her action, smashing, smashing, smashing at the beautiful boy's mushy head.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Uschi #575682 2005-10-03 12:45 AM
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Uschi #575683 2005-10-03 12:46 AM
Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Holy fuck!

Hhahahhahahahhahahahahahahah!!

If karma's a bitch, it will be my bitch!
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

rex #575685 2005-10-03 2:29 AM
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
LOVE IT

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Rack the uschis.......that was funny!

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
uh huh. "funny." riiiiiiiiiight.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
It was an overcast day, the kind of day you want to spend in the home, not leaving. A gray day. So on a whim, as she had no home to lounge in, Uschi drove a couple thousand miles to Canada. There was a bright pink door and the brown lawn of autumn was strewn with sticky My Little Ponies. Uschi picked one up, it was a scratch and sniff. She scratched and sniffed, "this one smells like penis." Uschi shoved the pony down her pants and rubbed it furiously. Removing it from her pants, she smelled it again. "Now it smells like sex!" She knocked on the door. Klinton answered.

"Hello, Usch!" Klinton said, merrilly (he's gay).

"Hello, Klint!" Uschi said dykishly (she's a scholar).

Klinton invited Uschi into his home. They ate crumpets and drank tea and generally gayed about. They discussed a range of topics, ponies to vaginas. Uschi asked, "Klinton, where is your honey-bunny?"

"He's gone to Austrailia and won't be back for three hours," Klinton informed her.

"Lets make fuck," suggested Uschi.

"But..." Klinton faultered, "but I'm gay."

"That's okay," Uschi crooned. "I'm gay too. It works."

With that they stripped. Klinton sported a king-kong-dong that blossomed out of his pants like one of those time-lapse videos of flowers at dawn. Uschi's kinda hung there, no comparison at all in legnth or girth. "I guess this means you're on top then, huh?" Uschi chuckled.

(dinner time. I'll be back to finish this)

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
"Yes." Klinton didn't giggle. He seriously was gonna be on top. Both of them were still pretty flaccid so Uschi came up with a idea. She went in for an awkward hug and whispered softly in Klinton's ear, "Roooobb Kammmpphausssssssennn." Like a shot they were both as gay and hard as a couple of hard gay things.

Uschi dropped to her knees and ed Klinton's until he ed on her face and she went . They both for a good ten minutes.

Then Klinton rogered Uschi's asshole.

When they finished, Uschi thanked Klinton for the cookies and went home.

THE END!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
le awesome.

He fixes the cable?
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
MAN DIAPER!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
I'm afraid of asking Oosh to write fiction involving me.

But of course, that would NEVER happen...

He fixes the cable?
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

PJP #575696 2005-10-05 2:13 AM
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

PJP #575697 2005-10-05 2:15 AM
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

PJP #575698 2005-10-05 2:20 AM
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
That's a WF: TG card. You'll see...

He fixes the cable?
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
There was a bright pink door and the brown lawn of autumn was strewn with sticky My Little Ponies. Uschi picked one up, it was a scratch and sniff. She scratched and sniffed, "this one smells like penis." Uschi shoved the pony down her pants and rubbed it furiously. Removing it from her pants, she smelled it again. "Now it smells like sex!"

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
repeat

He fixes the cable?
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
Damn Wilderbeest! That's for research, right?!

He fixes the cable?
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard