#590260 2005-10-30 12:31 AM
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
http://www.onvideo.org/calendar/dvd_05k.htm#Nov1

The Adventures of Pete and Pete -- Season Two Two-disc set with all the episodes from the second season, $49.99. Extras: Five "Pete & Pete" shorts; Pete & Pete Special: "Space Geeks & Johnny Unitas." (Paramount).

Aliens of the Deep (2005) Dir.: James Cameron, Steven Quale. Documentary on the denizens of deep-ocean hydrothermal vents. (Buena Vista).

All the King's Men (1999 -- TV) Masterpiece Theatre drama chronicles the true story of England's vanished army regiment, one of the most compelling and curious legends of World War I. Stars Maggie Smith, David Jason, David Troughton. (WGBH Boston Video).

Alvin and the Chipmunks: A Chipmunk Christmas (1981, 1988, 1989) Christmas compilation; $14.99. (Paramount).

American Chopper: The Series -- Third Season Three-disc set with 13 episodes, $29.96. Extras: "Jr. vs. Sr.": Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. host a series of clips from their show and talk about their different styles, destroying things, what Mikey does around the shop, and Paulie's tendency to disappear. (Sony).

Backstairs at the White House (1979 -- TV) Four-disc set with complete nine-hour NBC mini-series. Olivia Cole, Leslie Uggams, Louis Gossett Jr., Robert Hooks, Leslie Nielsen, Cloris Leachman, Paul Winfield, Julie Harris, Victor Buono, Robert Vaughn, Kim Hunter, Claire Bloom, Celeste Holm, George Kennedy, Ed Flanders, Lee Grant, Larry Gates, Jan Sterling, Eileen Heckart, John Anderson, Harry Morgan, Estelle Parsons, Barbara Barrie, Andrew Duggan. $59.99. (Acorn Media).

Big Fish Special Edition (2003) Dir.: Tim Burton; Ewan McGregor, Albert Finney, Billy Crudup, Jessica Lange, Helena Bonham Carter, Alison Lohman, Robert Guillaume, Marion Cotillard, Matthew McGrory, David Denman, Loudon Wainwright III, Ada Tai, Arlene Tai, Steve Buscemi. Extras: Commentary, seven featurettes, quiz. (Sony).

The Brat Pack Movies & Music Collection Three-disc set in a collectible 3-ring binder package: "The Breakfast Club," "Sixteen Candles" and "Weird Science," plus a CD of eight memorable songs from the films; $39.98. (Universal).

Convicted (Return to Sender) (2004) Dir.: Bille August; Connie Nielsen, Aidan Quinn, Kelly Preston. (First Look Home Entertainment).

Duel Masters -- The Day the Duel Stood Still Four episodes from the TV series based on the hot-selling Duel Masters boy's trading card game showcasing battle creatures; $16.99. Extras: Bloopers, outtakes. (Paramount).

Duel Masters -- Frankly Shobu, I Don't Give a Duel! Four episodes from the TV series based on the hot-selling Duel Masters boy's trading card game showcasing battle creatures; $16.99. Extras: Bloopers, outtakes. (Paramount).

Fame: The First Season Four-disc set with 16 episodes from the 1982 season, $49.95. (Sony).

Forbidden Warrior (20004) Marie Matiko, Sung Yang,Karl Yune, James Hong. Extras: Commentary, behind-the-scenes featurette. (MTI Home Video).

A Foreign Field (1993 -- TV) Alec Guinness, Leo McKern, Edward Herrmann, John Randolph, Geraldine Chaplin, Lauren Bacall, Dorothy Grumbar, Jeanne Moreau. BBC drama. (Acorn Media).

The Forgetting: A Portrait of Alzheimers (20054) PBS Emmy-winning special. Extras: Interview with "The Forgetting" author David Shenk, interview with filmmaker Elizabeth Arledge, Q&A program hosted by David Hyde Pierce. (Paramount).

Foyle's War, Set 3 Four-disc set with four episodes of the WWII British mystery series; $59.99. Extras: Behind the scenes documentary, historical background, cast reflections. (Acorn media).

Hammett (1982) Dir.: Wim Wenders; Frederic Forrest, Peter Boyle, Marilu Henner, Roy Kinnear, Elisha Cook Jr. (Paramount).

Heights (2005) Chandler Williams, Bess Wohl, Glenn Close, Elizabeth Banks, James Marsden, Jesse Bradford, Isabella Rossellini, John Light. (Sony).

The Inspector Lynley Mysteries-1, 2 and 3 Thirteen-disc set with 13 murder mysteries based on the characters created by mystery novelist Elizabeth George. Extras: Virtual tour of the Mystery! studio; Q&A with stars Nathaniel Parker and Sharon Small; selected cast filmographies; biography for Diana Rigg, host of Mystery!, bibliography for Elizabeth George. (WGBH Boston Video).

Millions (2005) Dir.: Danny Boyle; Alexander Nathan Etel, Lewis Owen McGibbon, James Nesbitt, Daisy Donovan, Christopher Fulford, Pearce Quigley, Jane Hogarth. Extras: Commentary by director Danny Boyle and screenwriter Frank Cottrell Boyce, outtakes, deleted scenes, audition footage, behind-the-scenes featurette, "Damian's List of Tragic Saints" featurette. (Fox).

Monster Garage: Season 3 Three-disc set with 13 episodes, $29.96. Extras: "Monster Nation": Jesse James and the gang take time out to recognize some old American muscle, know-how and ingenuity as they look at vehicles built by men and women all across the country. (Sony).

The Moonstone (1996 -- TV) Masterpiece Theatre's production of Wilkie Collins' classic mystery thriller. Greg Wise, Keeley Hawes, Terrance Hardiman, Antony Sher. $19.95. (WGBH Boston Video).

Motown Gold on the Ed Sullivan Show Historic musical performances videotaped between 1964 and 1971 from some of Motown's greatest artists including Gladys Knight, Stevie Wonder, The Jackson 5, Diana Ross and the Supremes, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, The Four Tops and Marvin Gaye; $24.95. (Ventura Entertainment).

The New Outer Limits: Season 1 Twenty-two episodes, $54.96. Extras: Documentaries: "Caught in the Act," "Valerie 23," "Origins of The Outer Limits," "The Outer Limits Story"; making-of featurette. (Sony).

Office Space Special Edition With Flair (1999) Dir.: Mike Judge; Ron Livingston, Jennifer Aniston, David Herman, Ajay Naidu. Extras: Deleted scenes, retrospective featurette. (Fox).

I will be buying this. One of the funniest movies of all time. If you haven't seen it yet, get it now.

Orchestra Wives (1942) Dir.: Archie Mayo; George Montgomery, Ann Rutherford, Glenn Miller, Carole Landis, Cesar Romero. Extras: Commentary by Fayard Nicholas and Ann Rutherford, gallery of still images. (Fox Studio Classics).

The Perfect Man (2005) Hilary Duff, Heather Locklear, Chris Noth. (Universal).

Pinocchio 3000 (2004) Animated. Whoopi Goldberg, Howie Mandel, Malcolm McDowell. (Lions Gate).

The Rains Came (1939) Myrna Loy, Tyrone Power, George Brent, Brenda Joyce, Nigel Bruce, Maria Ouspenskaya. Extras: Commentary by film historians Anthony Slide and Robert Birchard, gallery of stills. (Fox Studio Classics).

Sex and the City: The Complete Series Nineteen-disc set with all 94 episodes from all six seasons in deluxe collectible packaging with a plexiglass case; $299.95. Extras: "SEX Essensials" video jukebox for advice, quips and quotes on dating, sex, fashion and more; "Location, Location, Location" guide to the restaurants, clubs and boutiques in the show; "Naughty or Nice?" test to find out which character in the series you are most like"; "You Can Quote Me on It" "finish the phrase" game; "En-Sex-lopedia" guide that looks back at the defining moments in dating, fashion, friendship and relationships. (HBO Video).

Star Trek: Enterprise -- The Complete Fourth Season Six-disc set with all the episodes from the fourth and final season, $129.99. Extras: Commentary on select episodes; featurettes: "Star Trek: Enterprise Moments: Season 4," "Inside the Mirror Episodes," "Enterprise Secrets," "Visual Effects Magic," "That's a Wrap!" "Links to the Legacy"; deleted scenes; outtakes; photo gallery; Easter egg. (Paramount).

Star Trek: Enterprise -- The Complete Series $479.98. (Paramount).

Star Wars: Episode III -- The Revenge of the Sith" (2005) Dir.: George Lucas; Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Hayden Christensen, Ian McDiarmid, Samuel L. Jackson, Jimmy Smits, Frank Oz, Anthony Daniels, Christopher Lee, Keisha Castle-Hughes, Silas Carson, Amanda Lucas, Kenny Baker. Two-disc set. $29.98. Extras: New full-length documentary produced by Lucasfilm; two new featurettes, one exploring the prophecy of Anakin Skywalker as the Chosen One and the other on the movie's stunts; 15-part collection of Lucasfilm "Web documentaries"; more. (Fox).

Another one I will be getting. there are some sets coming out with the first two movies as well.

21 Jump Street: Season Four Four-disc set, $44.98. (Anchor Bay).

Two for the Road (1967) Dir.: Stanley Donen; Audrey Hepburn, Albert Finney, Eleanor Bron, William Daniels. Extras: Commentary by Donen, restoration comparison, gallery of still images. (Fox Studio Classics).

War of the Worlds (1953) Gene Barry, Ann Robinson, Les Tremayne. Extras: Commentary by actors Ann Robinson and Gene Barry; commentary by director Joe Dante, film historian Bob Burns, and Bill Warren, author of "Keep Watching the Skies!" "The Sky Is Falling: Making The War of the Worlds" fetaurette; "H.G. Wells: The Father of Science Fiction" featurette; "The Mercury Theatre on the Air Presents The War of the Worlds Radio Broadcast"; original theatrical trailer (Paramount).

War of the Worlds -- The Complete First Season (1988) Six-disc set with 23 episodes; $39.99. (Paramount).

Warning Shot (1967) David Janssen, Ed Begley, Eleanor Parker, Steve Allen, Lillian Gish, Carroll O'Connor, Joan Collins, Walter Pidgeon, Stephanie Powers. (Paramount).

Whoppi: Back to Broadway -- The 20th Anniversary (2005) 1985 and 2005 Whoopi Goldberg solo Broadway comedy specials, directed by Mike Nichols. (HBO Video).

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Quote:

The Adventures of Pete and Pete -- Season Two Two-disc set with all the episodes from the second season, $49.99. Extras: Five "Pete & Pete" shorts; Pete & Pete Special: "Space Geeks & Johnny Unitas." (Paramount).

cool. That show was hilarious and my dads been bitching for years that he wanted to see them again. now maybe he'll shut up.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Nice avatar.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
remember when I took that picture? Just before we fucked the hell out of that sock? Heh...rufies.

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Sloppy seconds have never been better.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
I wouldn't know.

Don't look up here for a joke. There's one hanging over your seat.
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
Why are you posting "new" DVDs for October 1st on October 29th? Next you'll be telling us that Lois Lane "is going to get" shot.

JPJ to Danbey Donavan

"That never gets old."
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
it was all about

Artie. The strongest man...in the world (insert one of rex's retarded poses)

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
p.s. Office Space is one of the funniest movies ever

dont forget to put a cover on your tps reports

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

Dabney Donovan said:
Why are you posting "new" DVDs for October 1st on October 29th? Next you'll be telling us that Lois Lane "is going to get" shot.

Why aren't you using your fuckbutch id?

1000+ posts
1000+ posts
Dude, this running gag or delusion of yours got old months ago. Nobody's even listening to it. You play Chopper Challenge like you keep track of your own posts, end of story, so quit being a sore loser.

500+ posts
500+ posts
hi captain stammitch

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Yeah?

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
500+ posts
500+ posts
sure (insert incorrect user name here) sure

500+ posts
500+ posts
I win again!

rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

Dabney Donovan said:
Dude, this running gag or delusion of yours got old months ago. Nobody's even listening to it. You play Chopper Challenge like you keep track of your own posts, end of story, so quit being a sore loser.

Can anyone translate this for me?

Translation Bot
100+ posts
Translation Bot
100+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
Can anyone translate this for me?

Quote:

dont mind my senseless rambling, i am just PMSing because my saturday sock found out i was cheating on it with a hankerchief

toe sucking pervert
25+ posts
toe sucking pervert
25+ posts
That wasn't my fault.

25+ posts
25+ posts
who.........................are you?

cause that how i butter my rolls
25+ posts
25+ posts
Hey hey hey,
this game is fun to play

woo woowoowoo woo woowoowoo!
25+ posts
woo woowoowoo woo woowoowoo!
25+ posts
That's despicable.

25+ posts
25+ posts
I know you are, but what am I?

few posts
few posts
Someone who should have tried my patented Simon System in order to be more sexually appealing to anyone other than yourself.

mommie dearest
few posts
mommie dearest
few posts
Someone looking to go on television BALD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

25+ posts
25+ posts
I sure hope you're careful with the scissors! If you cut him and he loses too much blood, he's going to have a sad day!

25+ posts
25+ posts
hey hey HEY HEY! What is going on here!? Stop wrecking this thread or else I will start handing out detentions!

25+ posts
25+ posts
Don't have a cow, man.

goin berzerk
few posts
goin berzerk
few posts
INTRUDER ALERT!
INTRUDER ALERT!

the people's package
25+ posts
the people's package
25+ posts

If you smell-lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel what The Rock is cookin'.
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Office Space looks like the only one I'd pick up. The other stuff looks like shit or 'meh' at best. American Chopper and Monster Garage? Fuck those shows. I've tried watching those. Not good.

500+ posts
500+ posts
sure cj sure

I win again.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Barney said:
I sure hope you're careful with the scissors! If you cut him and he loses too much blood, he's going to have a sad day!

That would be sad!

Thanks, Barney!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Quote:

Barney said:

That would be sad!

Thanks, Barney!

Link Copied to Clipboard