Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
On last weeks Raw he made no attempt to help his partner HBK when Mark Henry had beaten the crap outta him then dragged him up the ramp.
This week he "accidentally" spears HBK & then makes no attempt to help him up or appologise,in facts he even looks at him in disgust!

HBK is one of WWEs biggest faces,yet Goldturd is still getting big reactions from the crowd despite these obvious heel tendencies.
I think it shows how most audiences are total morons!

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Austin's been acting as a heel for longer and gets louder face pops. I remember him giving "Commissioner" Mick Foley a stunner every week for no reason and the crowd cheered for it every damn time. Then when Foley suspended him for some reason, Austin said something like, "I'm asking you...as a friend...don't suspend me." It was one of the more intelligence insulting things I remember watching, especially since the announcers were acting like Foley had no reason not to be Austin's friend... [yuh huh] [no no no]

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Also this recent thing where he isnt allowed to hit people & he asks the audience to give him a hell yeah if they think it sucks,and of course they oblige!
Now how do you think they would react if their boss hit them?

500+ posts
500+ posts
well, the crowd should just chant boring everytime hhh comes out(or shows up on the titentron in some stupid prerecorded thing) but they don't. goldbrick is just a boring twat. hell, this last monday, i just fired up the xbox, and played a game. i give it a few more years till raw is off the air.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Most of the "pops" for Goldberg are actually being piped in by WWE. I remember on the last RAW, JR talks about how excited the audience was during the 'Berg/Henry match and how behind the no seller they were. A look at the audience sitting ringside showed the exact opposite. They were all just sitting there staring off in any direction without chanting or holding up signs. They could have cared less.

few posts
few posts
Well lets face it,who gives a shit about a non-title match "main event" between those two anyway!
Mark Henry is hardly main event material & Goldturd is just shit!

Link Copied to Clipboard