Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
http://www.davesdaily.com/bizarrenews/phonesex_12-04.htm

PHONE SEX OPERATOR GETS MASTURBATION SETTLEMENT

A Florida phone sex operator has won a workers' compensation settlement claiming she was injured after regularly masturbating at work, her lawyer said.

The lawyer told Reuters he was not sure whether the Fort Lauderdale woman's claim was the first of its kind, but it certainly was out of the ordinary.

He said his client agreed to a "minimal settlement" earlier this month. He declined to disclose the amount.

During the course of her claim for workers' compensation benefits, the now 40-year-old employee of Fort Lauderdale's CFP Enterprises, Inc. said she developed carpal tunnel syndrome -- also known as repetitive motion injury -- in both hands from masturbating as many as seven times a day while speaking with callers, said the attorney, who spoke about the case this week on the condition that his client's name not be revealed.

"She was told to do whatever it takes to keep the person on the phone as long as possible," he said.

The woman used one hand to answer the telephone and the other to note customer's names and fetishes and to give herself an orgasm during the verbal exchanges.

25+ posts
25+ posts
A woman who doesn't know how to fake an orgasm. There's no room for this kind of amateur in the big Valboski's line of work.

If they told her to hang a 4 ton weight on her labia ring, would she do it? I sure hope so!

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Couldn't she just fake am orgasm?Was her boss standing behind her saying"are you playing with yourself? You had better be doing it for real!"

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
25+ posts
25+ posts
The boss's voice in the background is great, if you're having a threesome. The big Valboski prefers two women, but then that's just me.

25+ posts
25+ posts
The boss knows what he's doing and how to give me at least SOME time to rest.

i am fuck of the mountains!
1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Thank you, Dave! My GF nearly peed her pants laughing when she read this

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
People are still into phone sex???? I tried it once many years ago, and found it very unsatisfactory... it's just too boring and laughable.

It's very sad that this woman never thought to fake it. I feel sorry for her.

It reminds me of a movie..a guy was on the phone with a woman on a 900 number...he was jerking off...and the girl had the phone cradled against her shoulder, painting her finger nails, and looking quite bored...

The guy gets off..and asks her if she did, too...She says, " Oh, yes, baby, you're so fucking hot!!"

And after she hangs up the phone, she starts painting her toenails..

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
Actually,it reminds me of Aerosmith's "Sweet Emotions" video from a few years ago.Dude's talking to a phone sex chick & they show this super hot model girl.At the end it's revealed it's a super-ugly fat chick with a sexy voice. Probally a true story.

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Quote:

magicjay38 said:
Thank you, Dave! My GF nearly peed her pants laughing when she read this

My pleasure.

What's amazing to me is not that someone had the audacity to sue for this.

What's amazing is that an employer would actually believe this maturbating chick had a case and pay a settlement for this.

500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
People are still into phone sex???? I tried it once many years ago, and found it very unsatisfactory... it's just too boring and laughable.

It reminds me of a movie..a guy was on the phone with a woman on a 900 number...he was jerking off...and the girl had the phone cradled against her shoulder, painting her finger nails, and looking quite bored...

The guy gets off..and asks her if she did, too...She says, " Oh, yes, baby, you're so fucking hot!!"

It's a vague memory, but this sounds just like an episode of John Laroquette (a sitcom that didn't do very well). The prostitute needed to borrow John's office phone for "one of those", she does just what you described and after she hangs up she says "I can't believe a guy would be turned on by that."

Eddie Guerrero said
"I've been here before. Backed into a corner, another huge obstacle, time to make a choice. You seem to be a bit preoccupied, Brock. You're not gonna be facing Eddie Guerrero the opponent tonight. You're gonna be facing Latino Heat!! They say there's No Way Out. I can think of at least one, ese (sp?). Can you?"
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I saw that episode..it was amusing! Call me old fashioned, but phone sex, and cam to cam sex - I am into niether..I'd rather have nothing, or the REAL thing.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Quote:

Sideways said:
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

It's a vague memory, but this sounds just like an episode of John Laroquette (a sitcom that didn't do very well). The prostitute needed to borrow John's office phone for "one of those", she does just what you described and after she hangs up she says "I can't believe a guy would be turned on by that."

I think I saw that because it sounds familiar.

They did something very similiar on NCIS once. The team broke into a phone sex company so they could hack the servers. They sent in the Abby, a perky goth who runs the lab. She went in for an interview as a IT/web person and as she's walking through the office they focus in on a woman. A bit older, over weight and she says something like, "What am I wearing? I'm wearing a sexy night gown" but she's sitting there with her feet propped up on the desk, wearing nothing like what she described, and knitting.

very funny.

It's a rented tux ok? I'm not going comando in another man's fatigues.
1500+ posts
1500+ posts
I recall reading about a case several years ago where a phone sex company was sued in CA or NV. A customer discovered that his phone sex date was indeed a male with vocal training. He claimed that he was tricked into having sex with another man.

[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
Quote:

Wonder Boy said:
The woman used one hand to answer the telephone and the other to note customer's names and fetishes and to give herself an orgasm during the verbal exchanges.

Not a good person to borrow a pen from.

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
yeah, i bet she chews on the end of hers. nasty.

Link Copied to Clipboard