top rope punk ass challenge
single choice
Magicjay (11%, 1 Votes)
Big Pimp Tim (89%, 8 Votes)
Total Votes: 9
Voting on this poll ends: 2024-06-02 4:23 AM
hotties tag match
single choice
Princess Elisa / Nikki Avalon (38%, 3 Votes)
Karla / Lor (63%, 5 Votes)
Total Votes: 8
grudge match
single choice
Spandex Monkey Man (50%, 4 Votes)
Chris Oakley (50%, 4 Votes)
tag match
single choice
Rebel Express (38%, 3 Votes)
Charlie / Doc. Mid-Nite (63%, 5 Votes)
heavyweight gauntlet match
single choice
Homeland Security (25%, 2 Votes)
Nowhereman (75%, 6 Votes)

I make stars, baby!
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
Camera fades to the Outcasts' dressing room. We see Chris Oakley practicing with a punching bag as El Superbeasto and Amuck look on and Nuriko reviews tapes of the team's previous matches.The Crotch is standing off to one side with a wireless mic in one hand.

CROTCH: I'm here with one half of the reigning RDCW world tag--

CHRIS: Can't this wait, you blockhead?!! I'm busy getting ready to kick Spandex Monkey Man's ass tonight!

CROTCH: But I just wanted to ask you about Re-hash, buddy...

SUPERBEASTO: You heard what nuestro capitano said--Consiga perdido!(Note: That's Spanish for "Get lost!")

Amuck glares at Crotch as the RDCW commentator tries one more time to question the Outcasts team leader.

CROTCH: You guys have a no-DQ eight-man tag team bout at Re-hash....

CHRIS: All right, if it'll get you out of my face in time for tonight's match, hurry up and ask your question.

CROTCH: OK. As I was saying, you have a no-DQ eight-man tag team bout against the MWO at Re-hash....don't you think you might be biting off more than you can chew?

CHRIS(snickers): Hello? You're taking to the guy who once took on the entire RDCW roster in a single match...and whose tag team partners will include(points to Nuriko) the greatest female competitor/manager in RDCW today, (looks at Amuck) RDCW's next superstar, (high-fives Superbeasto) and the greatest luchadore in RDLL history. Mark my words, we are going to KILL the MWO at Re-hash.(turns back to his punching bag)

CROTCH(facing camera): There you have it, folks, the Outcasts' team captain sounding highly confident as he gets ready to take on Spandex Monkey Man in singles action...Monroe and Louie, back to you!

Crotch hastily exits the dressing room as Superbeasto slams the door behind him.

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
inside the cheesedome we see bpt walkin out to the ring again, mic in hand

BPT: many of you guys don't know what happened last week to pariah. it's ok. i can tell you. he tapped. like a punk ass, and then i tossed him over the top rope, and this week magicjay is stepping in the ring. same plam of action. make him tap, make him beg, make him admit to being a punk ass, then i toss him up, over the top rope right on his punk ass.

when i am done with him, i will find another punk ass and toss him over the top rope. i am lookin, watching waiting for the next victim.

drops mic, walks to the back without another word. you can see him jammin to "another one bites the dust" blaring all over the cheesedome as he exits

Link Copied to Clipboard