Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
few posts
OP Offline
few posts

Stupid Doog: You played a relatively low-key roll in the death of my partner. You think that this makes you immune from the repercussions? You fuck! I will rape you with the hind quarters of the possum that I found dead on the side of I 19. I am going to deliver you to the ER of most expensive hospital in your local area, with it’s back legs dangling from your stretched-out anus.

Think about the next time you stand on the sidelines, while an innocent man is killed and another innocent man is framed for the murder of the first innocent man. If I can count, and I have no reason to believe that I can’t, that’s the lives of three innocent men you’ve ruined with your meek, apathetic bullshit. Now bend over and ready yourself for a dose of vigilante justice. And tell your gay lover that I’m gunning for his ass next

NEXT ON THE REVENGER: I Knew Yo’ Mama

Framed for the murder of his partner by Dick Cheney and some other dudes, The Revenger now roams the badlands - a lone fugitive from the law - seeking vengeance and inexperienced bi-curious men, between the ages of 18-25, for fun with no strings attached.
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
Did I wander into the Writer's Block by mistake....

URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
Them writers am an angry feisty bunch.

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
500+ posts
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: The.Revenger

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Whoa!

Link Copied to Clipboard