URG Offline OP
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
OP Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts

Kid Rock

Tommy lee

Who am kick the crap out of who when they am fight?
Pick or you am fight bsams.

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
URG Offline OP
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
OP Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
Tommy Lee (born Thomas Lee Bass on October 3, 1962) is a Greek American and Welsh American Heavy Metal musician. He is best known as the drummer for hard rock/heavy metal band Mötley Crüe and ex-husband of actresses Pamela Anderson and Heather Locklear.Lee was born in Athens, Greece. His mother, Vassiliki "Voula" Papadimitriou, was Miss Greece in 1957, and his father was David Lee Thomas Bass, a Welsh American[1]US Army serviceman. He has one younger sister, Athena Kottak (b. 1964), who is currently the drummer of KrunK. His family moved to California a year after his birth. Lee received his first drum when he was four. However he received his first real drum kit when he was a teenager. At that time, he was listening to Kiss, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin and Judas Priest. After transferring from South Hills High School; he joined the marching band at Royal Oak High School in Covina, California, but dropped out of school in his senior year to focus on his musical career. His first successful band Suite 19 played the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles during the late 70s. At this time he met future bandmate, Nikki Sixx. Casually, Sixx was forming a theatrical band that would specialize in anthemic heavy metal, and was impressed by Lee's playing. Sixx, Lee and Leon started jamming together, but Leon decided not to continue. At this time, he changed his name to Tommy Lee and earned the nickname "T-bone" from Sixx. He got this nickname due to his tall 6ft 2 ½ inch (189cm) skinny physique. Shortly afterwards, guitarist Mick Mars joined the band. Mars recommended a singer Tommy met at high school, Vince Neil, who soon joined the group, and the infamous Mötley Crüe was formed.

Robert James Ritchie (born January 17, 1971 in Romeo, Michigan), better known by his stage name Kid Rock, is an American musician. After being cut loose by Jive Records in 1991 after his debut album, Grits Sandwiches For Breakfast, it would take him 8 years to reappear on the national scene. In the spring of 1999, his 6th album Devil Without A Cause would explode behind the single "Bawitdaba", and would go on to sell 12 million copies. Kid Rock was able to keep the momentum after a slow start on 2001's Cocky, thanks in large part to the crossover country ballad "Picture", which featured Sheryl Crow. On October 9, 2007 Kid Rock released his 11th album Rock N Roll Jesus. The album became his first debuting number one album, helped by radio coverage of the single "So Hott". Kid Rock has sold 22.5 million albums to date.
Grits Sandwiches for Breakfast Era — 1987–1991
Ritchie's career started at the age of 11, as a member of the b-boy group 'The Furious Funkers'. After the success of Run DMC and The Beastie Boys, he bought a cheap belt driven turntable and honed his craft. In high school, Ritchie would DJ parties for beer. He eventually joined Bo Wisdom of Groove Time Productions, in Mt. Clemens, where he played a few shows. It was during these shows that he was given his stage name; Wisdom dubbed him with the moniker 'Kid Rock' after fans had enjoyed watching "that white kid rock."

URG Offline OP
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
OP Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
bsams. Might be fun and URG aint am ever been to Orca island.

500+ posts
500+ posts

notnotnotnotnotnotnotwedge
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Really, you need to come up with a new spam alt. I don't think this one is salvageable at this point.

I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
Tommy Lee, only 'cause if you punch him his bones would probably shatter from all the drug abuse.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
500+ posts
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: notwedge

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: notwedge
Really, you need to come up with a new spam alt. I don't think this one is salvageable at this point.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: PCG342
Tommy Lee, only 'cause if you punch him his bones would probably shatter from all the drug abuse.

So how the fuck would he beat Kid Rock you stupid cunt?
Learn to read!

Link Copied to Clipboard