URG am real man!
7500+ posts
OP Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts

Rita

Bettee
Pick a babe or pick Harlykwin.

Last edited by URG; 2008-02-09 11:25 PM. Reason: She aint dead yet!

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
URG Offline OP
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
OP Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
Rita Hayworth (October 17, 1918 – May 14, 1987), was an American actress who attained fame during the 1940s as one of the era's leading sex symbols.Margarita Carmen Cansino, better known as Rita Hayworth, was born in Brooklyn, New York, the daughter of Spanish flamenco dancer Eduardo Cansino (Sr.) and English/Irish-American Ziegfeld girl Volga Hayworth.Hayworth was on stage by the age of six as a member of The Cansinos, a famous family of Spanish dancers working in vaudeville. Also, her father had performed in a dancing duo with his sister, and later revived the duo with his daughter Rita as his dancing partner, performing in nightclubs in California and the Foreign Club in Tijuana, Mexico. At age sixteen, she attracted the attention of film producers as part of "The Dancing Cansinos" and was signed by Fox Studios in 1935.

Page was born in Nashville, Tennessee, the second child of Walter Roy Page and Edna Mae Pirtle. During Bettie's early years, the Page family traveled around the country in search of economic stability.[2] At a tender age, Bettie had to face the responsibilities of caring for her younger siblings. Her parents divorced when Betty was 10 years old. Following the divorce, Page and her sister lived in an orphanage for a year. During this time, Bettie's mother worked two jobs, one as a hairdresser during the day and washed laundry at night.[2] As a teenager, Bettie and her sisters tried different makeup styles and hairdos imitating their favorite movie stars. Bettie also learned to sew. These skills proved useful years later for her pin-up photography when Bettie did her own makeup and hair and made her own bikinis and costumes. A strong student and debate team member at Hume-Fogg High School, Bettie was voted "Most Likely to Succeed."As the Salutatorian of her class, on June 6, 1940, Bettie Page graduated from high school with a trust fund of $10,000 and enrolled at George Peabody College with the intention of becoming a teacher. However, the next fall she began studying acting, hoping to become a movie star. At the same time, she began her first job, typing for author Alfred Leland Crab. Page graduated from Peabody with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1944. In 1943, she married Billy Neal (with whom she had attended high school) shortly before he left for active duty in World War II. For the next few years, Bettie moved from San Francisco to Nashville to Miami and to Port-au-Prince, Haiti, where she felt a special affinity with the country and its culture. In November 1947, while back in the United States, Bettie filed for divorce from Neal.

URG Offline OP
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
OP Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
Bettee. URG am sure like Rita,though.

=
500+ posts
=
500+ posts
Damn...tough call........very tough

The classicist in me says Rita Hayworth

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Rita if, for no other reason, URG posted a photo of her, and not a painting.

=
500+ posts
=
500+ posts
Dead Cave Babes2: Bettee Paige vs Rita Hayworth

Bettee Paige is dead?......news to me

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Good point, Sonhaven.

This is all Harley's fault.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Rita if, for no other reason, URG posted a photo of her, and not a painting.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
Good point, Sonhaven.

This is all Harley's fault.

man.... why I gotta get blamed for everytin'?

This is a tough one (yay Urg!), but I have loved Bettie for years. She wins.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

URG Offline OP
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
OP Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
Gman said
 Quote:
URG posted a photo of her, and not a painting.

URG am knows that am a painting,Gee man. URG am found lots of pictures of her and they am all to small,to big,protected or just won't am link up here.URG am finaly found that pic and posted it here. URG aint am spending all damb day looking for one picture.

everyfukinbody else said
 Quote:
Bettee Paige is dead?......news to me
Puddin mentioned Bettee in other dead thread so URG am didn't look to see if she croaked yet or not. URG's fault. URG fixed thread title.

the Offline
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
Matter-eater Man argumentative User Fair Play!
5000+ posts Tue Sep 16 2008 09:06 PM Viewing a list of posts
Forum: Politics and Current Events

the #1029915 2008-12-12 2:34 AM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Model Bettie Page Dies in L.A. Hospital at Age 85
  • LOS ANGELES — Bettie Page, whose magazine photographs in bikinis and see-through lingerie helped her become one of the most notable models of the 20th century, died at a Los Angeles hospital Thursday evening at age 85.

Page was hospitalized earlier this month for a heart attack.

Page, a secretary turned model, is credited with helping set the stage for the sexual revolution of the rebellious 1960s. She attracted national attention with magazine photographs of her sensuous figure that were tacked up on walls across the country.

Her photos included a centerfold in the January 1955 issue of then-fledgling Playboy magazine, as well as controversial sadomasochistic poses.

Page later spent decades away from the public eye, and during that time battled mental illness and became a born-again Christian.

After resurfacing in the 1990s, she occasionally granted interviews but refused to allow her picture to be taken.

Link Copied to Clipboard