Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Black Machismo

i'm the one and only sikkbones retard.

Is 'retard' your last name or your title?

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Damn! Even I wasn't going to go that fucking low.

sarcasm idiot...
obviously it's Halo and crew that are taking insult lessons from waid and Dksa-era- Miller

And here I was thinking that you had a sense of humor. Seems as though you're just another stuck up douche bag.

i have a sense of humor...

unlike you who has permantly lost your sense of smell because you smell so fucking bad.

Once again, there's that A-list material.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
beavis, butthead and dariah show some originality.

http://www.finalstage.ca
http:www.459.betrayer.ca
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
25+ posts
25+ posts
Was that intended as an insult?
This place has no sense of humor... This place needs a healthy dose of Joker venom.

Translation Bot
100+ posts
Translation Bot
100+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Mr. J
This place has no sense of humor... This place needs a healthy dose of Joker venom.

Quote:
I long to touch a girl.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO FUNNYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HAHAHA HA HA!

25+ posts
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: TheTranslator

Quote:
I long to touch a girl.

It's funny how you rever Sikkbones as a god but can't stand the rest of us....

well i have a little bit of information for you... The jokes on you.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
I agree. There was never any need to raid them.

I just found today's online comics kind of boring and thought I'd get a few laughs by going over to the everybody gets along forum and watch them try to high-five each other over their unprecedented act of bravery on behalf of their YouTube posting leader.

And, irony of ironies, I couldn't because the little pussies shut down the board to outsiders.

Priceless.

It would not matter. Even if you log in, there is a "locked" forum, that needs a password. I am assuming that is where they are discussing this...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
You might even say it's a...Secret Mod Forum...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
you know i like how they haven't figured out that Halo is the Insurgency's resident Idiot yet?

"They"? I won't stereotype if you don't!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
Now Black Machismo (which is a hilarious name, by the way. Props for that.) is owning Halotard???

This day keeps getting better. How long until Halotard sounds the retreat?

find a clue... I'm the one who's here to stay....

wish i could take credit for the name but i stole it from Jay lethal...

and owning Halo is what i do.... he trys with his limp wrists to defend himself but it's like a woman in a white tshirt in a water gun fight... no chance...

of course, he's still more interesting than listening to you fools babble incoherently amongst yourselves.....

if any of you had the balls to register at the insurgency we would have no problems with letting you fuckbags post there as well.

I like Sikkbones. He speaks like Nowhereman, only not as lethal...

25+ posts
25+ posts
Sikkbones is god to you idiots because he speaks his mind... you people however have no minds.

Sikk has intelligence and anger, did you know that man has a college degree and University in psycohology? He also has some personal issues that make the man volitile.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
i just don't want the Board i rule and control to be gayed up by your homosexuality

Speaking of homosexuality (and you do it well, mind you), what's with the jungle of sig images over there? I mean, fuck! You have to dig through a couple of gigs worth of images and gifs just to see if anyone is speaking. It's overkill. Like pretty much everything else with that board...

100+ posts
100+ posts
didn't we begin locking the board down in April?

Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
i just don't want the Board i rule and control to be gayed up by your homosexuality

Speaking of homosexuality (and you do it well, mind you), what's with the jungle of sig images over there? I mean, fuck! You have to dig through a couple of gigs worth of images and gifs just to see if anyone is speaking. It's overkill. Like pretty much everything else with that board...

You are such a sycophantic hypocrite. This board is WAYYYYY over the top in every regard. You say we dwell on our past with the Renegades but you assholes keep an entire thread of people you've made have a "meltdown".

Stupid ass.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Sikkbones is god to you idiots because he speaks his mind... you people however have no minds.

Well, I don't like you. Does that make you satan to us?

Quote:
Sikk has intelligence and anger, did you know that man has a college degree and University in psycohology? He also has some personal issues that make the man volitile.

I too hope to have the intelligence and anger and University one too, comrade! I am the certain that no other persons that speak here could have such high intelligence and anger. Da!

25+ posts
25+ posts
Satan Himself will arrive Shortly.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Halo82
You are such a sycophantic hypocrite.

Hmmmm, okay. Your new favorite word is starting to drift off into other meanings. Time to snip this one in the bud. I'll keep it simple for you, big guy.

• syc·o·phant (sĭk'ə-fənt, sī'kə-)
    n. A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

So, if true, then you are saying Joe is an influential person, and thus obviously important. Joe wins again!

If not true, then you're wrong, and I'm not a "sycophant". Then I win again! Which is it?

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Hmmmm, okay. Your new favorite word is starting to drift off into other meanings. Time to snip this one in the bud. I'll keep it simple for you, big guy.

n. A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people.

So, if true, then you are saying Joe is an influential person, and thus obviously important. Joe wins again!

If not true, then you're wrong, and I'm not a "sycophant". Then I win again! Which is it?

Split hairs all you want. You're a ass-kissing cocksucker who latches on to morons.

few posts
few posts

Did you have to use an online dictionary to find those big words son?

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: SatanHimself

Damn that mother fucker to hell, would ya? Bitch gets on my nerves.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Sikkbones is the sky!

Sikkbones is the grass!

Sikkbones is the birds!

Sikkbones is the bees!

Sikkbones is your mother!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah

Sikkbones is the sky!

Sikkbones is the grass!

Sikkbones is the birds!

Sikkbones is the bees!

Sikkbones is your mother!

Now this asshole definetly deserves to go to hell.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

That's okay, Halo. I realize it's difficult for you to comprehend linear logic, and...you know...facts. I shouldn't have created such a complex dilemma for you. That's okay. You go ahead and call me a sycophant, if it makes you feel any better. Because, I know that's all you have in life right now. So, draw strength from your mighty internet presence, and the ability to have such direct influence on such important cultural factors. Like message boards. About comic books. One day soon, you will be a man!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

That's okay, Halo. I realize it's difficult for you to comprehend linear logic, and...you know...facts. I shouldn't have created such a complex dilemma for you. That's okay. You go ahead and call me a sycophant, if it makes you feel any better. Because, I know that's all you have in life right now. So, draw strength from your mighty internet presence, and the ability to have such direct influence on such important cultural factors. Like message boards. About comic books. One day soon, you will be a man!

That's alotta words, Pro. You must be obsessed with me.

few posts
few posts

can you repeat that in english because i think you just did what you are accusin him of doing???

25+ posts
25+ posts

can you repeat that in english because i think you just did what you are accusin him of doing???

Hey Satan. How's it going buddy?

few posts
few posts
 Originally Posted By: Genocidal Asshole

keep sending those soilder's souls down my way pal.

25+ posts
25+ posts

Just make sure you install a hot tub in hell for me and Laura.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Just skimming this thread, I see that whomod's insurgency boards are filled with cowardly, lying faggots just like himself.

Now there's a surprise.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
25+ posts
25+ posts
Agh! A faggot! Quick! Step on him!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
MisterJLA : 10,000

Jealous Team Halo: 0

few posts
few posts

Just make sure you install a hot tub in hell for me and Laura.

will do.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: PARlAH
Agh! A faggot! Quick! Step on him!

Now that's funny.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Just skimming this thread, I see that whomod's insurgency boards are filled with cowardly, lying faggots just like himself.

Now there's a surprise.

You must be confused.

The cowards are the bitches who made a stink about Insurgency being closed off and when it was opened they didn't bother to come over.

Colonel
100+ posts
Colonel
100+ posts

Is that the score? Well if were playing by your scoring rules, then

I WIN!

I believe it is 10,000 to 1 now

Wow you guys are getting really pathetic, deleating my sig like that.

"We don't delete threads here. BSAMS and mxy are enough of a deterrent for mods abusing their powers like that." - Joe mama; De Jure[
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Use a real ID if you're going to try and join the adults in a conversation. Ollie North? Really? Where are you from, the 1980's?

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Use a real ID if you're going to try and join the adults in a conversation. Ollie North? Really? Where are you from, the 1980's?

These assholes just keep changing the rules.

Colonel
100+ posts
Colonel
100+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Ollie North

Is that the score? Well if were playing by your scoring rules, then

I WIN!

I believe it is 10,000 to 1 now

Ah that makes since, because the name Prometheus is really modern.

Wow you guys are getting really pathetic, deleating my sig like that.

"We don't delete threads here. BSAMS and mxy are enough of a deterrent for mods abusing their powers like that." - Joe mama; De Jure[
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard