Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Huh? No response Pie-Pie? Yeah, that's a hard smackdown to recover from.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
25+ posts
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap
 Originally Posted By: Dr Fate
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
Second grade trick? Are you actually resorting to saying, "HA HA! It was all a gag, you didn't scare me off! I win!" How the hell can you fake another poster speaking for your own gutlessness?

Warning, Spoiler:
You can't. Meaning that Zzap is lying to cover up his stupidity.

Uhm...yeah, that's EXACTLY what I'm doing. And I'm doing it because Halo bet me that you were stupid enough to fall for it. I didn't think you would, but obviously I was wrong. You are just that stupid.

You know what else? Halo and I set it up last night just after I started posting about how dense and stupid you were. It took us all of about four PMs to put it all together.

That's right, fake Pariah, Halo and I pwned your ass. We pwned it good.

Zzap!

In all fairness, Captain. Should Pariah not be givin credit as well? Without his blindness none of this would be possible.

Fine. Kudos all around. The trap was set with flair and finese and the dumb little prey just couldn't wait to jump in and nibble on the carrot. Excellent job, dumb little prey.

Oh, wise Dr. Fate, I implore you to use your awesome magic to help this fake Pariah to learn...something; anything really. Perhaps the ABC's would be a good place to start.

Zzap!

He is hopeless. However, I feel that within Sammitch there is a decent heart shackled by insecurity. I am now in the process of casting what I call a "kick a idiot in the ass" spell that will hopefully give him some clarity.

Last edited by Dr Fate; 2008-05-25 12:11 AM.
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Second grade trick? Are you actually resorting to saying, "HA HA! It was all a gag, you didn't scare me off! I win!" How the hell can you fake another poster speaking for your own gutlessness?

Warning, Spoiler:

Uhm...yeah, that's EXACTLY what I'm doing. And I'm doing it because Halo bet me that you were stupid enough to fall for it. I didn't think you would, but obviously I was wrong. You are just that stupid.

You know what else? Halo and I set it up last night just after I started posting about how dense and stupid you were. It took us all of about four PMs to put it all together.

Zzap!

Warning, Spoiler:

I'll certainly admit that Halo is stupid enough to think such a thing qualifies as actually trolling, but delusions aside, about you check out his post history pre-exodus and see how I exposed his obsession with messageboard one up-manship. Amazingly enough, it's even more pathetic and sad then saying, "I faked running away!! HAHA!! I WIN!" in the spirit of yourself.

25+ posts
25+ posts

Warning, Spoiler:

Zzap!

Warning, Spoiler:

I'll certainly admit that Halo is stupid enough to think such a thing qualifies as actually trolling, but delusions aside, about you check out his post history pre-exodus and see how I exposed his obsession with messageboard one up-manship. Amazingly enough, it's even more pathetic and sad then saying, "I faked running away!! HAHA!! I WIN!" in the spirit of yourself.

Again you base your logic on a false premise. You are the only one with any intention of trolling.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Warning, Spoiler:

Zzap!

Warning, Spoiler:

Nah, I really don't want to work that hard. Besides, all you're doing is trying to change the subject and I'm not going to let you. You were pwned. You know it. Everybody knows it. There's no going back now, Pie-Pie.

FYI, I think I'm done in the political threads for awhile. Just didn't want you think I was "running away".

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
25+ posts
25+ posts

Warning, Spoiler:

Zzap!

Warning, Spoiler:

Nah, I really don't want to work that hard. Besides, all you're doing is trying to change the subject and I'm not going to let you. You were pwned. You know it. Everybody knows it. There's no going back now, Pie-Pie.

FYI, I think I'm done in the political threads for awhile. Just didn't want you think I was "running away".

Zzap!

Pariah will always stay within his comfort zone ignorance.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Warning, Spoiler:

Zzap!

In all fairness, Captain. Should Pariah not be givin credit as well? Without his blindness none of this would be possible.

Fine. Kudos all around. The trap was set with flair and finese and the dumb little prey just couldn't wait to jump in and nibble on the carrot. Excellent job, dumb little prey.

Oh, wise Dr. Fate, I implore you to use your awesome magic to help this fake Pariah to learn...something; anything really. Perhaps the ABC's would be a good place to start.

Zzap!

He is hopeless. However, I feel that within Sammitch there is a decent heart shackled by insecurity. I am now in the process of casting what I call a "kick a idiot in the ass" spell that will hopefully give him some clarity.

I wish I hadn't been off playing video games the last half hour. I won't even edit this post as a token of how much I missed this.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Again you base your logic on a false premise. You are the only one with any intention of trolling.

I'm always trolling; that's what this place is about. I never deny my nature. It's pretty sad if you're about to deny that of yourself.

How can my premise be false if you already admitted that he told you to speak for him?

100+ posts
100+ posts

I'm always trolling; that's what this place is about. I never deny my nature. It's pretty sad if you're about to deny that of yourself.

How can my premise be false if you already admitted that he told you to speak for him?

No but you deny everything else. Your just oblivious to your nature.

(I think Doc is starting to rub off on me).

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Zzap!

I can understand you not wanting to see how I humiliated Halo because associating yourself with him afterwards would be too painful, but trying to cover up the fact that you're running away by saying, "I'm not running away and I pwned you! We rock!" doesn't really serve your interests.

100+ posts
100+ posts

Zzap!

I can understand you not wanting to see how I humiliated Halo because associating yourself with him afterwards would be too painful, but trying to cover up the fact that you're running away by saying, "I'm not running away and I pwned you! We rock!" doesn't really serve your interests.

Pariah's such a great guy. Always proving my point.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Oy! You're giving me such a headache.

For the last time, it was a set-up. You fell for it. We pwned you. DAMN! I promised myself I wasn't going to respond again.

Oh well. It did feel kinda good.

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Zzap!

Well they sure as shit don't serve yours. DAMN! DAMN! I did it again.

TTFN!

Zzap!

100+ posts
100+ posts
We kick ass.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Fartspray
We kick ass.

Oh, Fartspray, just knowing you're here makes me smile.

Zzap!

100+ posts
100+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Fartspray
We kick ass.

Oh, Fartspray, just knowing you're here makes me smile.

Zzap!

xie xie, dang duizhang.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Oy! You're giving me such a headache.

For the last time, it was a set-up. You fell for it. We pwned you. DAMN! I promised myself I wasn't going to respond again.

Oh well. It did feel kinda good.

Zzap!

There was no set up. He spoke for you and after I called you out on it, you concocted this fictitious "set-up" so as to not lose face. Ironically, it just made you look more stupid.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Well they sure as shit don't serve yours. DAMN! DAMN! I did it again.

TTFN!

Zzap!

But I didn't bother to run away all the while saying, "I'm not running away and you were pwned!"

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Be strong. Don't address him. Definitely don't make eye contact. Just ignore him. Go to your happy place...

"...it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a world of laughter; a world of tears, it's a world of hope and a world of fears..."

Ahhhh, better.

Zzap!

Translation Bot
100+ posts
Translation Bot
100+ posts
Be strong. Don't address him. Definitely don't make eye contact. Just ignore him. Go to your happy place...

"...it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a world of laughter; a world of tears, it's a world of hope and a world of fears..."

Ahhhh, better.

Zzap!

Quote:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

*sob* *sob* Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Bump.

Zzap!

100+ posts
100+ posts
britneyspearsatemyshorts = fenbian tian me

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard