#959516 2008-06-03 12:25 AM
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?p=6591990#post6591990

Quote:
Geoff, a request. Please get PG back to being the kick butt and take names sort she was in her original appearances. She was never hesitant, self-doubting, or clingy in those appearances. Conway wrote her as self-assured to the point of arrogance, yet he had her back it up by being right most of the time, even when the other JSAers didn't think she was.

She was the sort who was convinced that she was the greatest thing since sliced bread, better than Wonder Woman, Superman, or anyone else, in her own mind at least. She'd NEVER ask anyone, even Alan, for advice on what to do in the field, especially in front of others she's supposedly leading, no matter how much she respects him. It was just not in her nature. She'd decide on a course of action on her own, then do it. And she's been mourning Kal-L and Lois for entirely too long. Thing is she was never all that close to him pre-Crisis. Family and all, and she respected him, but she was far too independent and too determined to make her own way and her own name to spend too much time around him, or even thinking about him.

Which makes the hanging around KC Supes a bit odd.

I think where you are going with the Annual will lead her back to where she needs to be, but I just wanted to point out that she's been a bit off for a while now. She needs to be where she was in All-Star; independent, sure of herself, proud to the point of arrogance, very smart, and tough. Then I'll be one very happy JSA reader indee

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
A bunch of points.

Failoveous
few posts
Failoveous
few posts
I am to Geoff Johns, what donkeys are to Joe Quesada.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts

Link Copied to Clipboard