Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap

Zzap!

And just what does that mean? You're laughing at me because you cared enough about what I posted to take the time to alter it?

I think I get the last laugh on that one.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Zzap!

MAKE IT STOP!

Zzap!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Your children's names? From what I've gathered about you, I'd say that for your son, the strapping young man who is going to carry on your proud family name, he would be Gaylord; unless you think that's too obvious. And for your daughter, "daddy's girl", the apple of your eye...I'm thinking "Butch", because of the thing that happened with her PE teacher.

And if you want a pet, try Rob Kamphausen.

Zzap!

All that damn Gaylord does is play Halo all day and whine on the internet. I knew that tumble down the stairs while his mom was still pregnant wasn't good enough.

Butch. Well, last I heard after her running away was that she'd ended up in some damn cult down in Mexico.

And as for Rob Kamphausen, we had to have him put down. He was humpin' every leg in the neighborhood. Though, I heard some of the kids down the block were enjoying it. I know we couldn't keep that thing out of Gaylord's room. That boy'd just lock himself in there with that dog for hours at a time.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
PARIAH WINS AGAIN!

**SIGH**

You just embarrass yourself when you do that. Don't you see that? Posting that redundant crap is no way to fight a flame war. It demeans us both and I don't appreciate it.

Please, for all those idiots here who do look up to you; try harder. If you want to PM me, I'll help you come up with some new material.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Zzap!

MAKE IT STOP!

Zzap!

And just what does that mean? You're laughing at me because you cared enough about what I posted to take the time to alter it?

Zzap!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
You know what? Oddly enough we really don't care what you think about our being here. Or about anything for that matter. So...

Zzap!

Yes. That's how you make an effective raid. Be ambivalent towards how the board you're raiding isn't giving a shit.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Your children's names? From what I've gathered about you, I'd say that for your son, the strapping young man who is going to carry on your proud family name, he would be Gaylord; unless you think that's too obvious. And for your daughter, "daddy's girl", the apple of your eye...I'm thinking "Butch", because of the thing that happened with her PE teacher.

And if you want a pet, try Rob Kamphausen.

Zzap!

All that damn Gaylord does is play Halo all day and whine on the internet. I knew that tumble down the stairs while his mom was still pregnant wasn't good enough.

Butch. Well, last I heard after her running away was that she'd ended up in some damn cult down in Mexico.

And as for Rob Kamphausen, we had to have him put down. He was humpin' every leg in the neighborhood. Though, I heard some of the kids down the block were enjoying it. I know we couldn't keep that thing out of Gaylord's room. That boy'd just lock himself in there with that dog for hours at a time.

BRAVO! Very funny. That I appreciated. And, to show you how much I appreciated it, I'm not going to ignore you like I do Pariah and his stupidity.

Zzap!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Zzap!

MAKE IT STOP!

Zzap!

HALO SAVE ME!

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
You know what? Oddly enough we really don't care what you think about our being here. Or about anything for that matter. So...

Zzap!

Yes. That's how you make an effective raid. Be ambivalent towards how the board you're raiding isn't giving a shit.

I didn't say we were ambivalent towards you or the board. I said we don't care what you think about our being here. If we were ambivalent towards you it would be different and you would be right. Do you see the difference?

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Zzap!

MAKE IT STOP!

Zzap!

HALO SAVE ME!

Zzap!

Zzap!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Zzap!

MAKE IT STOP!

Zzap!

HALO SAVE ME!

Zzap!

PLEASE STOP I'VE IGNORED MY JOB AND FAMILY ENOUGH!

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
C'mon, guys. This is just embarrassing for you. I mean at the moment there are 14 assholes and just one of me. And NO ONE is brave enough to come kneel before me?

Except Pariah, of course, because I ignore him due to his extreme stupidity.

Can someone at least call Starheart back?

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Zzap!

MAKE IT STOP!

Zzap!

HALO SAVE ME!

Zzap!

PLEASE STOP I'VE IGNORED MY JOB AND FAMILY ENOUGH!

Zzap!

And just what does that mean? You're laughing at me because you cared enough about what the last five posts I've made to take the time to alter it?

I think I get the last laugh on all of those.

Zzap!

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
C'mon, guys. This is just embarrassing for you. I mean at the moment there are 14 assholes and just one of me. And NO ONE is brave enough to come kneel before me?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Well, the ol' clock on the wall tells me it's time to mosey along.

Please try better next time.

Zzap!

P.S. Oh, and in the meantime, please be sure to make plenty of threads and forums and posts about us to show us just how little effect we have on you all here.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Somehow my good doctor, I knew you would be the first to line up to kneel before me.

You may begin.

Zzap!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

Zzap!

P.S. Oh, and in the meantime, please be sure to make plenty of threads and forums and posts about us to show us just how little effect we have on you all here.

he still doesnt get it...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

Somehow my good doctor, I knew you would be the first to line up to kneel before me.

You may begin.

Zzap!

Wow, you're just as oblivious as Halo, aren't you?

Translation Bot
100+ posts
Translation Bot
100+ posts

Zzap!

Quote:
I'm getting my ass kicked, I better go back to the insurgency forum and have Halo lick my wounds.

Gggay

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
How in the hell did they find out about Joe Mama's tattoo?

Because they're so gay for me that they do as much research as they can. Sikkbones is still trying to get me to join up over there, pointedly ignoring the fact that:

1) I don't want to join some crappy message board that needs to curtail one's basic freedom of speech to enforce a hypocritical "respect" that all must have for each other there.

2) Seeing as they ban people for just lurking, what'd be the point of joining? If I need proof of how obsessed with me Tommy is, I can either enjoy the info that our "friend" sends us...or just read his posts here.

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Posting that redundant crap is no way to fight a flame war.

And...what exactly are the rules for "fighting a flame war", Zzap? I believe everyone (including members of both boards) are hazy on the whole "rules of flame wars" bit. What dictates a win or a loss? I am curious.

Well, we certainly don't have an entire forum named after The Insurgency, if that's what you're talking about...

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
That's not what I've been told by a number of your former members. No. Not Mr. Oakley. Surely you realize that when you're an asshole to enough people, eventually they're going to want to get some sort of satisfaction? And you've all been pretty busy assholes.

Zzap!

Speaking of Chris Oakley, kudos to Steve Zweig for hunting him down and engaging him in a series of emails to get him to come back here and watch this place get "destroyed." Of course, all Steve Zweig did besides add another line to his "Why I'm a Failure" list is give Chris some emails that he could forward to me and give Chris a reason to come here - to "warn" us. Y'see, Chris actually thought you girls were a threat and acted out of true loyalty, not the hypocritical brand that you assclowns subscribe to.

Let's hear it for Steve Zweig! King of the dumbasses!!!

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
OP Offline
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Or, you could, you know, create literally dozens if not hundreds of threads with hundreds if not thousands of posts.

No, I think the forum idea is better. \:\)

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Zzap!

believe it. hundreds of posts have been made stressing the depth of their apathy toward us.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
OP Offline
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
That's not what I've been told by a number of your former members. No. Not Mr. Oakley. Surely you realize that when you're an asshole to enough people, eventually they're going to want to get some sort of satisfaction? And you've all been pretty busy assholes.

Zzap!

Oh, dude! This has potential. Don't fuck it up, Zapp.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
OP Offline
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Nope, but I can make some up if you'd like.

Sure. Go ahead. Probably the only chance you'll actually ever have of having any. Hey, while you're at it, why not make up a "girlfriend" so the other guys here will think you're "cool". And maybe some other people who will accept you?

Zzap!

Then, doc, you could marry the girlfriend, have children, and neglect 'em. That'll make ya look swell!

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
OP Offline
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

And you care so little, you had to let us know. Just in case we might get the wrong idea.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
OP Offline
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Oh, and in the meantime, please be sure to make plenty of threads and forums and posts about us to show us just how little effect we have on you all here.

Forums! That's a good idea.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
OP Offline
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

Zzap!

Zzap!

Zzap!

Zzap!

Zzap!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Failoveous
few posts
Failoveous
few posts
I wish Zzap would fill my rectal cavity once again, but he is too busy neglecting his kids to think about me.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

Zzap!

Zzap!

Zzap!

Zzap!

Zzap!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
So basically Zzap wants to finger fuck a 3 year old girl.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Good fucking grief. Everything is about Nazis and Republicans with those clueless assholes.

"OMG! They are making fun of us! Just like when Hitler invaded Poland in '39, they are invading our sovereign message board!"

"Nixon tried to destroy secret tapes during Watergate, just as Sammitch deleted posts at the Arcade Room!"

Fucking idiots.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
They're STILL obsessed with the fact that we "cheated???"

What a bunch of whiny cunts! They have rules for posting and rules for the "flame wars" and "raids" that they participate in...no wonder they fail! No wonder they have to run and try to recruit our "castoffs!"

To Captain Ffail, Tommy, Sikkbones, and the rest of you: Just give up now. You've lost. No matter what you say, or what you post, or who you attack, we'll always beat you. Hell, you even bitched about the way in which we responded to your weak-ass "raid."

Poor li'l puppies, the lot of ye!

Uschi said:

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
victory

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard