Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus
 Originally Posted By: Halo82
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
Make a point about me Halo. State a fact, not an opinion. Back it with factual quotes/links. And prove what you are saying. Go.

Why are you quoting yourself? I've already provided facts and quotes that you ignored at the Insurgency. Remember? You just shook it off as me "being gone from reality" or something.

put them here halo. for us all to see

That's the mole's job.

Oh come ON! Halo, if I pulled that shit, you would simply vomit with rage and indignity. Have you sunk that low? Have you become such a hollow shell of angst that when I directly offer and challenge you to back your whiny little tantrums with facts, THAT is all you've got?

I'm laughing, Halo. Right now. I'm laughing at you. Directly.

Pathetic.

Still laughing, asshole? I bet you are. Most people laugh off the painful truth.

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
THEY LAUGH TOGETHER BECAUSE OF MOB MENTALINAZIPUBLICANTALITIES!!!!!!!

giant picture
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

It's sad that you would hate me or think so low of me over a diffrence in comic books. Even if I am a stubborn bastard that hardly makes me so abhorent.

belive it or not nobody hates you here halo. we just dont care...

Last edited by K-nutreturns; 2008-06-11 12:39 AM. Reason: with the exception of nowhereman cause he hates everyone

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

It's sad that you would hate me or think so low of me over a diffrence in comic books. Even if I am a stubborn bastard that hardly makes me so abhorent.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

so sad. so very sad...

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

so sad. so very sad...

Not caring is sad? So then you guys are sad too...

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
its sad that you go through all this just because you got butt hurt over a disagrement on the interweb...

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts

Stop trying to be like Mopius, poser!

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
its sad that you go through all this just because you got butt hurt over a disagrement on the interweb...

But I haven't. I've done it cause A)Who is a friend, B) I know what it's like to be jumped by you assholes, and C) it's fun.

You just ignore that cause your theory is more insulting.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Oh, and by mentioning "whores copying and pasting it", are you now saying multiple people are "hacking" your boards? Or is it still just me?

You're the one who claims to like the Insurgency guys but come running back here with things they say in private.

Your message board is private? You didn't answer my question. Thank you.

Oh, I was getting to it.

But....but you still haven't answered the very question you quoted?

Were there multiple hackers? I thought you said it was just me. Which is it?

Quote:
See, my main thing with you as that you are an intelligent guy who for some reason needs to latch on to morons. We'll use Joe as an example. He writes this big huge diatribe of nothing more then conjecture-

Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
Wrong again. I can handle disagreement in any discussion/debate. Ask anyone here. Or just head over to the sports forum, check out any thread with the word "Yankees" in it, and see me in long and heated discussions with Yankees fans - I'm a Red Sox fan. y'see (or don't - you're not so good with hard evidence). You didn't irk me until I stated my opinion, argued points based on fact, and cited other work...only to have you deny their veracity and merit because you didn't agree. To paraphrase myself, you essentially put your fingers in your ears and hummed once you disagreed but could argue against the points. You accused me of overstating the very points of proof and effects on a person that you, in fact, were grossly understating (a point that others disputed with you, though I'm sure you ignored them as well).

And, by the way, I never referred to you as a pussy or butt hurt, as you have to me. I attacked your views and statements.

And no one's going to, as you say, "be objective" and agree with you because they either don't agree with you or don't care enough to get involved, or they think watching us rip you and your goofy posts/threads to shreds. As one of the the nonsensically senior people here, let me offer you this fact (which you will ignore) about these boards:

We eat our own.

At any given time, Grimm and I (who have met and are friends in real life) could get into a rank fight and say some pretty brutal things. Harley and I have argued to the point where we had to hash things out via PM (PS: I deleted your PM to me, as I don't care about you enough to give you the same attention I'd giver her or Grimm or...you get the idea). I've feuded with multiple members of this board including quite a few people who, if I ever met them face-to-face, would have a pint bought for them by m'self. Pariah and I have briefly locked horns the way you two are now, though I don't think I took as bad of a whoopin' as you are (I may be wrong). At any given time any one of us can start goofing on the other in fun and maybe sometimes seriously. The difference is that most of us rarely have to start threads to whine about our mistreatment at the hands of others. By the way, this thread is either based on a lie (it's not a thread to discuss the irrational hatred of Parallax but to whine about me and Grimm) or it's another case of you ignoring everything I said in favor of rambling about...whatever it is you really want to ramble about - I never said I hate Parallax; I argued that the "space bug" aspect of him was poorly done, diminished what was a very good story arc for a character, and could've been handled far better. I've even argued that point with G-Man (though I'm sure you ignored this. In fact, I know you did.).

The fact is, you came here expecting everyone to play all nicey-nice with you and blindly accept everything you say because it's your opinion. You clearly didn't expect people to disagree with you, to argue their points, and to not let you get away with dismissing them because, again, it's your opinion so there. The minute you acted dismissively to people you got the bulk of the heat (as opposed to the H.E.A.T., which you whined you should invite to these boards) that you're complaining about. You also clearly didn't do any research on this board to see that people do argue and goof on each other. Because you're getting the same treatment that every single one of us gets (whether nonsensically senior or new) at any given time and crying about it.

Frankly, I'm not interested in debating anything with you, or generally talking to you, because you dismiss all points you don't agree with as "invalid" or "vague" or "bullshit" or whatever (I guess Grimm and I should've cited specific issues, in bibliographic form, to appease you) and can't handle anyone being less than kind and sweet with you. So I'll let Pariah continue his work on you and you'll either toughen up or go away soon enough. It's all the same to me.

And you come running with praise-

Yeah...I'm gonna have to bold that entire quote. That's a so succinct and clear that it's like viewing it in its natural habitat. A raw in the wild, so to speak.

But when I write my famous post filled with actual quotes and links (known as facts to people smarter then any of the Borg here) all you have to say is-

.......how long did you take to compile that dossier? Think about what else you could have been doing with your life during that time. That time that will never come again.

Halo. Get. A. Grip.

Let. It. Go.

Now how the fuck you gonna give me shit for writing a "dossier" but praise Joe's dumbass for his other worldly babble? I'll tell you how, you're a sycophant. I confronted you on this and all you could say was more minion mentality excuses-

Quote:
No, see dick, Joe is my friend. In fact, most everyone here is my friend (save Pariah, but we tolerate each other until The End Time Comes, and we have our final battle where he becomes a huge fireball of anti-matter, and I explode him with a single punch, and then go away to paradise with this hot reporter I've been seeing on the side). So, my base loyalties lie with Joe. I've spent time with Joe. Check the 'Joined' date on people's posts. We've put our time in with each other. So, totally I side with him on sheer right, as he would me.

However, if I thought he was being dishonest or unfair with you, I'd probably chastise him about it.

But, he's not.

Your obsessive-compulsive need to have the 'last word' in all of this has turned from funny, to silly, to offensive, to ridiculous, to now...just sad.

Sum it all up. Let it go. Your opinion is one thing, Joe's is another. Joe backs up his statements about the subject with documented facts. You decidedly disagree with those facts, and emphasize your opinion. We're not one to hold hands around here, so this whole tirade about how shocked you are at Joe's reaction is laughable, at best.

You and I don't know each other. You haven't put in any real time with anyone. Yet, you expect me/us to treat you as some kind of worthy equal? You want respect? Earn it.

Nut-up or get out. But, don't sit here and whine about how Joe is mistreating you. Not even the RKMBS women do that...

That good enough for you? Frankly, I don't give a fuck. Everything I've said about you is true and you know it but can't handle it. Here's where you can find all this-

http://www.rkmbs.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/913964/fpart/5

Okay.

First of all, NONE of that is from The Insurgency Board. It's all from here. You said you proved some facts to me at The Insurgency Board. That's what Knut asked to see, and I taunted you that you could not provide. So, you lied to Knut, and proved me correct. Thanks.

Second, at what point have you listed anything about me, other than opinion? Where is the fact, Halo? You say I am a sycophant for sticking up for Joe Mama? That is an opinion. I agreed with everything Joe Mama said in the quoted text. That is a fact, as obvious above. You did not believe I agreed with Joe Mama and decided I just agreed out of the blue to create animosity and/or to further my relationship with members of the RKMBs. That is an opinion. If you believe I am lying, and cannot back it with any verifiable fact, it's simply an opinion.

Third, allow me to quote some of your so-called "famous" post of "facts" :

Quote:
Halo said:
Maybe I am being stubborn but I think you all are just rationalizing.

Whatever it is though let's not turn serious about it.

However, you turned quite serious about it, didn't you? You were already serious, because not only was no one agreeing with your opinion, they were disproving it with facts. Your ego, bruised.

Quote:

Halo said:
That's a good point.

I still think that it's a copout to have him just simply go insane. I think he's stronger then that.

I think Hal is cool and Parallex is far more intresting then some generic madness that he caved into.

"I think". I think. All opinion, no facts.

And finally, in response to my "dossier" post you respond with this:

Quote:

Halo said:
I don't see you saying that to Joe. No, I hear you saying he owned me. I'll let it go when I feel like it. You idiots tell me to let it go but that fucking asshole can compile all that shit? That's real consistant Pro.

THEN I respond with the "Listen, dick" post. I mean, bravo. I like how you tried to twist yourself into an innocent in all of that. But, in order of response, you are the one who goes frothy at the mouth first, sweetheart.

Fact.

See? Quoting is fun, isn't it? Listen, bring something adult-sized to the table next time. I don't play this kiddy shit with you. You want to throw a tantrum, fine. You don't like me because I school you in a consistent fashion? Fine. But don't get all self-righteous on me when you have never, and simply cannot, back any of your points with hard facts.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts

But I haven't. I've done it cause A)Who is a friend, B) I know what it's like to be jumped by him in my asshole, and C) it's fun.

You just ignore that cause your theory is more insulting.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
I don't give a fuck what K-nut asked. You asked me to provide facts and quotes why I think you are an asshole. I did that.

Quote:
Second, at what point have you listed anything about me, other than opinion? Where is the fact, Halo? You say I am a sycophant for sticking up for Joe Mama? That is an opinion. I agreed with everything Joe Mama said in the quoted text. That is a fact, as obvious above. You did not believe I agreed with Joe Mama and decided I just agreed out of the blue to create animosity and/or to further my relationship with members of the RKMBs. That is an opinion. If you believe I am lying, and cannot back it with any verifiable fact, it's simply an opinion.

Oh for crying out loud. It's a fact your opinion makes you out to be a sycophant for the very reasons I stated. Are you saying the things YOU say don't matter? If this was a court of law your statement would be totally admissable to prove your motives/state of mind. I knew you were going to weasel out of this. Fuck, you asked for quotes. These quotes are facts that prove (to any rational person) that you were sucking up.

Quote:
However, you turned quite serious about it, didn't you? You were already serious, because not only was no one agreeing with your opinion, they were disproving it with facts. Your ego, bruised.

I tried. For days I tried not to turn serious. I even sent Joe a pm asking what his issue was and he never responded. I posted a almost naked chick for levity and all Grimm had to say was "it's a distraction". Your "friends" were the ones who got butt hurt. The ones who simply couldn't come to grips with my not agreeing with them. But you don't want to look at that, do you.

Quote:

"I think". I think. All opinion, no facts.

And finally, in response to my "dossier" post you respond with this:

I never fucking said my opinion was fact. I've never fucking thought it. I tried NUMEROUS times to say "hey guys, I'm just stating an opinion" but these little children couldn't handle that.

Quote:
THEN I respond with the "Listen, dick" post. I mean, bravo. I like how you tried to twist yourself into an innocent in all of that. But, in order of response, you are the one who goes frothy at the mouth first, sweetheart.

Fact.

See? Quoting is fun, isn't it? Listen, bring something adult-sized to the table next time. I don't play this kiddy shit with you. You want to throw a tantrum, fine. You don't like me because I school you in a consistent fashion? Fine. But don't get all self-righteous on me when you have never, and simply cannot, back any of your points with hard facts.

So wait a minute, my opinion counts as "fact" when it suits you but your opinion doesn't mean anything? I fucking said I confronted you on it. And now you are just going into your typical denial. I gave you what you wanted and you are running away.

Pussy.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
These quotes are facts that prove (to any rational person) that you were sucking up.

no they arent. its too bad you feel that way.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
These quotes are facts that prove (to any rational person) that you were sucking up.

no they arent. its too bad you feel that way.

I said rational people, that excludes all of you dick drips.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
its too bad you feel that way.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
its too bad you feel that way.

It's too bad you won't elaborate.

Actually, it works in my favor.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
If I had any kindness toward Halo, I'd hate him. I fail to give a damn. Is that cold? Is that colder than the dildo I took from the freezer and raped whomod's daughter with?

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
If I had any kindness toward Halo, I'd hate him. I fail to give a damn. Is that cold? Is that colder than the dildo I took from the freezer and raped whomod's daughter with?

Apparently you are more frigid in bed than any refrigerated dildo ever could be.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
oh you know how to turn me on. let me go get the studded pen0r!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
oh you know how to turn me on. let me go get the studded pen0r!

I thought your natural pen0r was studded? That's what Harley said anyway...

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Harley only touches my vagina. We avoid the phallic. it's more lezbian that way.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
and its better for the video im selling on ebay

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Harley only touches my vagina. We avoid the phallic. it's more lezbian that way.

That lying bitch said she wasn't a lesbian? If I had known she was a carpet muncher (even for whales like you) I'd have shown her a little respect.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
She isn't a lesbian. Hermaphrodites don't count as humans.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

Heh. Sometimes I forget that this is all about Hal Jordan. Then I remember, and laugh.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
What, you giving up? Fucking christ! Beardfuk put up more struggle! Two slaps and you bend over with yer gaping arsehole primed. Goddamn.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

Heh. Sometimes I forget that this is all about Hal Jordan. Then I remember, and laugh.

NO WAY!!! NO. FUCKING. WAY.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

exactly.

lol interweb...

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts

Hi. Nice to meet you. Go fuck yourself.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I don't give a fuck what K-nut asked. You asked me to provide facts and quotes why I think you are an asshole. I did that.

But, you yourself said you could list some posts where you provided me with some facts from The Insurgency. You said that. Do I need to quote the post in this very thread for you?

Oh I see. Sorry. You changed the rules to what makes a fact again. Sorry. My bad.

Quote:
Oh for crying out loud. It's a fact your opinion makes you out to be a sycophant for the very reasons I stated.

So...because my opinion caused me to agree with Joe Mama = I am a sycophant. Is that right? Because, that's what you're saying in that sentence.

Quote:
Are you saying the things YOU say don't matter? If this was a court of law your statement would be totally admissable to prove your motives/state of mind. I knew you were going to weasel out of this. Fuck, you asked for quotes. These quotes are facts that prove (to any rational person) that you were sucking up.

Well, we have three lawyers that post here regularly. Would you care to ask their expert and professional opinion on the matter?

But, even if we don't, what the fuck are you talking about? You cannot disprove my opinion. You cannot show me where there is any proof my own opinion was not what I say it was. This is ludicrous. I agreed with Joe Mama because he was 100% correct: you ignore facts so that you can live in your own fantasy world. You cannot disprove I believe that. Therefore, your entire argument makes no rational sense whatsoever.

I need facts from you Halo, not speculation or opinion. No guesswork.

Quote:
I tried. For days I tried not to turn serious. I even sent Joe a pm asking what his issue was and he never responded. I posted a almost naked chick for levity and all Grimm had to say was "it's a distraction". Your "friends" were the ones who got butt hurt. The ones who simply couldn't come to grips with my not agreeing with them. But you don't want to look at that, do you.

Halo, you stated an opinion. They disproved it with facts. You got insulted in a bad way and created an entirely new thread to pick a fight about it. At the moment of your misery I came in and seemed to rub salt in the wound. It's gone pathological since then. Facts. End of story.

Quote:
I never fucking said my opinion was fact. I've never fucking thought it. I tried NUMEROUS times to say "hey guys, I'm just stating an opinion" but these little children couldn't handle that.

So innocent, eh? All them, none you?

Quote:

Halo said:
I don't hate Rebirth, so according to childish fanboys like Grimm and Joe Mama that makes me dense and shit. I'm just suppose to agree with them on everything. Maybe I would agree if 90% of their arguments weren't specious IMO. "Well, Hal has a history of being erratic cause...he had trouble with women". Sorry, doesn't cut it for me. You wanna see erratic? You wanna see a hero with every reason to become Parallax? Aquaman. there's a hero who's fucked up in the head. From the moment he was born he was being dumped on. Aquaman watched both Atlantis and Sub Diego get destroyed and you didn't see him go genocidal.

All innocent and full of camaraderie?

Quote:
So wait a minute, my opinion counts as "fact" when it suits you but your opinion doesn't mean anything?

My opinion is that Joe Mama was correct. Obviously you now agree that has merit and should not be ignored? Make up your mind.

Quote:
I fucking said I confronted you on it. And now you are just going into your typical denial. I gave you what you wanted and you are running away.

Pussy.

From this very thread, a couple of posts up...

Why are you quoting yourself? I've already provided facts and quotes that you ignored at the Insurgency. Remember? You just shook it off as me "being gone from reality" or something.

Interesting swerve there.

BTW, you never did specify: is your message board private?

Oh, and I accept your apology about the whole hacking business. Obviously reality has proven you wrong. Again.

Those darn facts...

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Yellow Blossum

Hi. Nice to meet you. Go fuck yourself.

I would, but I got this ache in my penis. It accidentally scraped on my vaginal teeth and now it's all sore. So, while I'd like to fuck myself as raw and hard as I did Whomod's daughter, it just isn't in the cards tonight. Sorry sugar! Gimme yer addy and I'll send last night's video, though. $19.95.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Told ya you'd get along!

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Pro. Dude. No.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Yeah, but I've ignored him for about two weeks now. Might as well show the guy a little attention, you know?

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
No. That kinda shit is below you. Arguing point by point on the INTERNET? Over opinion? Dude. Don't let us lose any respek, okay?

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

25+ posts
25+ posts
Too late again. Like anyone respects you guys.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Well, I really don't have much else to post about it, anyway. He doesn't seem to operate on the same level as...you know...civilization.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:
But, you yourself said you could list some posts where you provided me with some facts from The Insurgency. You said that. Do I need to quote the post in this very thread for you?

Oh I see. Sorry. You changed the rules to what makes a fact again. Sorry. My bad.

The facts I used on the Insurgency are the same ones I posted here. So fucking diffrence does it make?

Quote:
So...because my opinion caused me to agree with Joe Mama = I am a sycophant. Is that right? Because, that's what you're saying in that sentence.

That particular opinion YES. Don't you get it, moron? You fucking lambasted me for something you praised Joe for? That's an asskisser. All Joe has to say is "I win" over and over and you lunge for his cock.

Quote:
Well, we have three lawyers that post here regularly. Would you care to ask their expert and professional opinion on the matter?

But, even if we don't, what the fuck are you talking about? You cannot disprove my opinion. You cannot show me where there is any proof my own opinion was not what I say it was. This is ludicrous. I agreed with Joe Mama because he was 100% correct: you ignore facts so that you can live in your own fantasy world. You cannot disprove I believe that. Therefore, your entire argument makes no rational sense whatsoever.

I need facts from you Halo, not speculation or opinion. No guesswork.

What the fuck would you like me to post? This is a message board, all there is is what you say/type. You use my statements against me all the time and yet when I fucking use yours it doesn't count?

Quote:
Halo, you stated an opinion. They disproved it with facts. You got insulted in a bad way and created an entirely new thread to pick a fight about it. At the moment of your misery I came in and seemed to rub salt in the wound. It's gone pathological since then. Facts. End of story.

What facts? Do you even know? Everything they came up with was conjecture. Grimm stated the "fact" that Hercules had done evil shit of his free will and when I disproved it all that asshole had to say was "I'm tired of beating things into your thick head". There's something I typed on the Insurgency that most definetly applies to you Pro'-

Quote:
The RKMB makes me think of a story I heard awhile back.

Scientist put a dozen monkey's in a cage and in the corner of that cage they had a ladder leading up to a bunch of banana's. Naturally, the monkey's went for the banana's but everytime one of them started going up the ladder the scientist would spray them all with a high powered hose. Following me? Eventually, the Monkey's got the message not to go for the fucking banana's. Then, the scientist switched one of the Monkey's out for a new Monkey who went for the banana's. You know what happened? The other Monkey's beat the shit out of him. That Monkey learned not to go for the banana's too. They kept switching Monkey's out and everytime a Monkey went for the banana's it got it's ass beat. In time, it was a whole new group of monkey's who had never been sprayed with a hose but they wouldn't go for the banana's and they'd beat the fuck out of any Monkey who did even though they had no idea why.

Quote:
So innocent, eh? All them, none you?

Is that impossible? Please, show me where I was wrong? Of course all you can do is use my "opinion" and the statements I made but don't worry, I'll actually have the guts to think about it.

Quote:
My opinion is that Joe Mama was correct. Obviously you now agree that has merit and should not be ignored? Make up your mind.

Your opinion was that me typing a long post was somehow bad but okay for Joe. Yeah, you're an ass-kisser. Let me ask you a question, how do you think ass kissers think of themselves? They don't think of themselves as such. They think that they are loyal and in agreement. For some people, it's as simple as that, for others it's more. For you, IMHO, it's more.

Quote:
All innocent and full of camaraderie?

So according to you I'm just suppose to eat shit and like it? They can say whatever they want and I shouldn't respond? That sounds like an ass kisser to me.

Quote:
Interesting swerve there.

BTW, you never did specify: is your message board private?

Oh, and I accept your apology about the whole hacking business. Obviously reality has proven you wrong. Again.

Those darn facts...

Dude, it's a fact that you've said these things. I've used your actual statements against you and you're are DESPERATELY trying to worm out of it.

25+ posts
25+ posts
You calling yourself civil. Now THAT's funny.

HAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA.

Wait, no it wasn't

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Yeah, from a guy who prides himself on being a part of a board that "eat their own". Douchebag

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard