Print Thread
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Dear Ladies, Gentlemen and Transsexuals:

Shabbot Shalom.

Wise men wonder that if a tree falls in the forest, but no one is around to hear it, whether or not it makes a sound.

Similarly, I, being a wise man, wonder that if a group of abused and abusive, delusional and self important, miscreants and jackanapes make an embarrassingly impressive slew of threads and posts maligning a person, but they go unread by that individual, do they have an impact?

The first question remains a mystery; however, the answer to the second question is an emphatic and decisive “NOPE”.

Now that a half dozen or so of you have wasted a not inconsiderable amount of time tossing your sticks and stones in my direction, and thereby dancing along the footpath I’ve set you like the good, predictable little puppets you are, I’m back.

I’m sure some of you have missed me tremendously. Where, pray tell is that delightful creature Uschi? Oh, I can assure you I’ve spent many a long shower dreaming of his/her psychotic charms and well worn kneepads. But enough daydreaming; it’s time for a recap in easy to read list form:

Rexy is a human shit stain.

Rexy enjoys using 12 week old baby girls as instruments of exfoliating the foulness that oozes in slow growths along his brown stained exterior and then flinging them at whoever happens to be nearby.

I, Captain Zzap, chased rexy, the human shit stain, from these boards on several occasions.

Rexy, the human shit stain, was actually afraid to post on these boards while I was here, because he was afraid I would continue to embarrass him.

At the beginning of my assault, none of rexy, the human shit stains, associates would defend him. Obviously, rexy had a tantrum and through either PMs, e-mails or by rolling over and waking them while they slept, demanded they defend and stick up for him or he would chase them off the RKMBs just like he had done several other members.

Shortly after my assault proved effective, I received numerous PMs and e-mails, both here and at the Insurgency from RKMB members, urging me to continue my impressive smackdown of rexy, the human shit stain, because they felt rexy, the human shit stain was a heartless, gutless, soulless, bully who took a kind of great and perverse joy in using a 12 week old baby girl.

Subsequently, after a few more posts of mine in which rexy, the human shit stain, was shown to be a coward, rexy, the human shit stain, posted a “manifesto” of sorts which he proudly declared to be his “Last word on Captain Zzap (me)”. In that post, he vowed that I would NEVER chase him from these boards and that he would never stop posting. He also VOWED to stop touching himself while thinking of Halo, to go on Jenny Craig (not to lose weight, but to actually sit on, and let’s face it, all over Jenny Craig), to move out of his parents’ basement, to take a break from posting here (Mr. 32k) and try and make a real friend. His final, most heartfelt vow came in his admission that until he could make an actual human friend, he was going to whittle a wooden friend in the shape of a boy and hope that the Blue Fairy would come and grant his wish by bringing his puppet to life; at which point, rexy, the human shit stain, would need to figure out how to get the splinters out of his ass from being sodomized repeatedly by his new wooden friend.

Finally, in a surprise move, rexy, the human shit stain, actually sent me a PM telling me to essentially “back the fuck off or he’d really go ape shit on me”. I’ll admit that was paraphrased because, as I’ve said before, I don’t reveal the contents of Private Messages, but they were words to that affect. The only difference being that the ones I used were all spelled correctly.

That, dear readers, brings us up to the present.

Now, for rexy, the human shit stain, I’ve composed a little poem letting him know how I really feel about the loathsome, disgusting excuse for a human being he is. So, without further ado, my “homage” to rexy, the human shit stain:

Rexy is a human shit stain
Do dah, do dah
All the do dah day.

Masturbates all night
While thinking of Halo
All the do dah day.

Gonna wank all night
Gonna wank all day
All the do dah day.

Thank you. Hold your applause, please; I have a few more words to say.

The thing I most enjoy about this whole “pissin’ on rexy, the human shit stain” is dropping by for just a second or two checking the number of users and guests who have read my posts about rexy, the human shit stain, because that tells me the legend of the human shit stain is spreading far and wide (much like rexy’s mother’s labia) to proclaim to all the world that rexy is a human shit stain.

That’s all for now, kiddies. Please begin amusing yourself by spending your time making insipid posts that I will never read.

Oh., and you may now applaud.

Zzap!

P.S. Lest you all think I’ve forgotten our little ritual:

I WIN!

Last edited by Jeremy; 2008-06-21 10:03 PM. Reason: decided not to change the rest of it this time
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Dude,your obsession with Rex makes you look foolish. Stop while you still have some,if any,dignity left.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Dude,your obsession with Rex makes you look foolish. Stop while you still have some,if any,dignity left.

Spoken like a true hill person.

So, how many PMs did it take for rexy, the human shit stain to bully you into sticking up for him? I'm told the average was four.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Do dah.
Do dah.
rexy is a human shit stain.
All the do dah day.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I did not read all that.

old one eye
2500+ posts
old one eye
2500+ posts
I quoted the post and left in the main points.

Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap
Dear Ladies, Gentlemen and Transsexuals:

I'm a fag!

Shabbot Shalom.

How you doin'?
The Insurgency's New Moderatpr
25+ posts
The Insurgency's New Moderatpr
25+ posts
Halo threatened Zzap with 6 pm's in order to get Zzap to waste yet anpther three and a half hours typing his drivel.

Your current coital fantasy
500+ posts
Your current coital fantasy
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: starheartcollective
Halo threatened Zzap with 6 pm's in order to get Zzap to waste yet anpther three and a half hours typing his drivel.

Lol wow, someone has a crush on Rexie big time. I love you too, Rexie, my little skid mark!

I don't know about you, Miss Kitty...but I'm feeling MUCH .....yummier.......
Your London Girl
25+ posts
Your London Girl
25+ posts
Hey, Rex. Sure, its Halo, but--at least--it isn't a sock!

The darkness has a hunger that's insatiable, and the lightness has a call that's hard to hear. -Emily Saliers, Indigo Girls

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. -e.e. cummings
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
seriously im sure their isnt a person on the planet that wouldnt rather fuck a sock than halo....

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
We should spam the place with polls asking this very question!

Link Copied to Clipboard