Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Franta
WHERE ARE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AT?

Speaking of...have you seen Queenie or MaryMary?

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love

THE Franta
3000+ posts
THE Franta
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: THE Bastard
IS THAT MY BASTARD?

HIT ME UP

WE GOTTA CATCH UP

Frank Dizzle!!! How ya been? The crazies still keeping you busy?

HIT ME UP ON PM I CANT GET IT
ILL CALL U BACK

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
Don't look up here for a joke. There's one hanging over your seat.
1000+ posts
Don't look up here for a joke. There's one hanging over your seat.
1000+ posts
"Hey everybody, I got pregnant from bad sex with a guy I hate so much! Where's my gold trophy so I can have it bronzed!"

That thing is going to be a "mother"? I'm downloading this whole thread to remind myself to be more careful, in case it gets erased like Meeko's a while back. In the meantime, I'll pray for the child.

Last edited by Dabney Donovan; 2008-07-19 5:29 AM. Reason: unmarked edits are for pussies

JPJ to Danbey Donavan

"That never gets old."
THE Franta
3000+ posts
THE Franta
3000+ posts
WTF how did I use this thread to get with Basti?!?!???!!

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Dabney Donovan
"Hey everybody, I got pregnant from bad sex with a guy I hate so much! Where's my gold trophy so I can have it bronzed!"

That thing is going to be a "mother"? I'm downloading this whole thread to remind myself to be more careful, in case it gets erased like Meeko's a while back. In the meantime, I'll pray for the child.

Nine months from now we'll discover Sammitch and Chewy drugged some girl and took pictures of her. Then created the Mochahontas alt.

Your current coital fantasy
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts

Awww I never said I hated him \:\) Just that he was pathetic and bad in bed. Hate is such a strong word. I love you though Dabs \:\) And yes...please do pray for the child...if he's anything like his father, he will be a plague upon the earth.

I don't know about you, Miss Kitty...but I'm feeling MUCH .....yummier.......
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
But yes....definitely be more careful. If the girl says..you should really put on a condom...you should probably listen.

...stay in school...and don't do drugs.

Only YOU can prevent a forest fire...

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Jeremy

Nine months from now we'll discover Sammitch and Chewy drugged some girl and took pictures of her. Then created the Mochahontas alt.

Wait..........you mean Sammitch and Chewey are my real parents? Thats quite disturbing.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Try the veal?

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Mochahontas

Wait..........you mean Sammitch and Chewey are my real parents? Thats quite disturbing.

I know right!

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
You were told to stop looking at Sammitches's's pictures.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
You were told to stop looking at Sammitches's's pictures.

....talk about harsh, Jer-bear..

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
But yes....definitely be more careful. If the girl says..you should really put on a condom...you should probably listen.

This is the part that makes me think you're an alt. ALL girls know that if they tell a guy that the only way he'll get the pussy is by wearing a condom, then he'll wear a condom. EVERY FUCKING TIME.

If you just "suggest" that he wrap up...and don't withhold if he doesn't...well, most of the time, skins is gonna be hit bareback and rawdawg. With much nutting both in and out.

If Sammitch was your man and you guys were at that point where you were so serious that pregnancy/STDs weren't an issue so it was a given that he didn't pack the plastic...

Then why are you here all up in his shit? Don't get me wrong...it's funny but, it just doesn't ring true. If you're really preggers, seems like you'd be at least a little worried about the prospects of being a young single mom rather than embarrassing Sammitch in front of his peeps. Hell, if he was interested, he could probably use this and other threads as evidence in court to argue against your fitness to be a mother and take the kid.

At the very least, you are ruining the chances that he'll go halfsies on the abortion.

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
There's always the other theory that Mocha is an Insurgent. Which would make Sammitch one as well. Whose side are they on?!!

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Ahhhh...the Skrull gambit.

Well played, jermy.

Oderint, dum metuant.

-USCHI showin' some love

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Lol, Lol, Lol...oh Bastie. I'm not an alt. And...really not concerned about being a single mom. I've got others to help me out. People that aren't pussies. And then his money. I know how to take care of myself as well as anyone else who comes along. And he still got pussy because I was horny and wanted some dick. Plain and simple. And really, I'm not trying to "embarrass" him in front of his "peeps"...I was just sick and tired of him pretending that everything was peaches and cream. He didn't want me to tell anyone I was preggers, so...I decided to. He wanted to make it seem like we were dating when we weren't. He's all about appearances and it was annoying me. But, I decided hey, if he was going to act like a 12 year old, I might as well join the party. It seemed like fun. Me personally, I love all of you guys...you seem like really cool peoples..but...I'm still gonna live whether or not people on here like me. Whether or not people insult me. I dunno, I find that entertaining. Sammitch's whole life is on the internet. Mine isnt. He's the one that wanted me to join this board anyway. I dunno..maybe he thought it would gain him brownie points with you guys or something. Personally..I dont really care all that much. I had my little childish moment and BOY was it fun. Can I still have a pickle?

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
P.S.-Its too late for an abortion. He's been keeping this under wraps for almost 5 months now.

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Lol, Lol, Lol...oh Bastie. I'm not an alt. And...really not concerned about being a single mom. I've got others to help me out. People that aren't pussies. And then his money. I know how to take care of myself as well as anyone else who comes along. And he still got pussy because I was horny and wanted some dick. Plain and simple. And really, I'm not trying to "embarrass" him in front of his "peeps"...I was just sick and tired of him pretending that everything was peaches and cream. He didn't want me to tell anyone I was preggers, so...I decided to. He wanted to make it seem like we were dating when we weren't. He's all about appearances and it was annoying me. But, I decided hey, if he was going to act like a 12 year old, I might as well join the party. It seemed like fun. Me personally, I love all of you guys...you seem like really cool peoples..but...I'm still gonna live whether or not people on here like me. Whether or not people insult me. I dunno, I find that entertaining. Sammitch's whole life is on the internet. Mine isnt. He's the one that wanted me to join this board anyway. I dunno..maybe he thought it would gain him brownie points with you guys or something. Personally..I dont really care all that much. I had my little childish moment and BOY was it fun. Can I still have a pickle?

Ok.

And of course you can have a pickle...I'll always have a pickle for you, sweetie.

Oderint, dum metuant.

-USCHI showin' some love

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
P.S.-Its too late for an abortion. He's been keeping this under wraps for almost 5 months now.

So THAT'S why the titties are so big.

They're...they're full of...MILK!!!!!

Oderint, dum metuant.

-USCHI showin' some love

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
\:\) Do you still love me, Bastie?

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Lol oh no...all but one of those pictures that I posted up here were BEFORE I got preggers. Actually no. All but 2. The one where hes got his head next to my boobs, and the one where Im holding up the gaysurgery sign. The others were before I got knocked up.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
You wanna test them out though? Squirt gun fighhhhhht!

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts

Is it ok if I just love parts of you...?

Oderint, dum metuant.

-USCHI showin' some love

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts

Is it ok if I just love parts of you...?

You mean that could be wrong?

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Lol oh no...all but one of those pictures that I posted up here were BEFORE I got preggers. Actually no. All but 2. The one where hes got his head next to my boobs, and the one where Im holding up the gaysurgery sign. The others were before I got knocked up.

I don't think I saw the one with his head next to your boob...

Oderint, dum metuant.

-USCHI showin' some love

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
It was somewhere on the insurgency thread when they tried to say I was fake..lol, he told me to take a picture of him next to my boobs so they would believe I was real.

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
You wanna test them out though? Squirt gun fighhhhhht!

No but if you're into the melon glides, we can make ice cream...

Oderint, dum metuant.

-USCHI showin' some love

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
I read that breast milk tastes really gross though.

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
It was somewhere on the insurgency thread when they tried to say I was fake..lol, he told me to take a picture of him next to my boobs so they would believe I was real.

Can't be arsed to look for it. Pic please.

Oderint, dum metuant.

-USCHI showin' some love

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts

Not when it's fresh...it doesn't taste like real milk but it has a slightly sweet flavor. You wouldn't want to put it on your Cheerioes but it ain't disgusting. If you freeze it and thaw it, it tastes really nasty after about 6 weeks. It's still good for baby but they have to get used to it especially if you are actively breastfeeding and they're getting fresh.

Oderint, dum metuant.

-USCHI showin' some love

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts

Not when it's fresh...it doesn't taste like real milk but it has a slightly sweet flavor. You wouldn't want to put it on your Cheerioes but it ain't disgusting. If you freeze it and thaw it, it tastes really nasty after about 6 weeks. It's still good for baby but they have to get used to it especially if you are actively breastfeeding and they're getting fresh.

.....I don't even want to know how you know that. Lol, I read the exact opposite....that its supposed to taste kind of bitter. But hey, maybe if you drink enough of it, you'll start to look like me more :-P

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
tis true, though it might be different in alt world.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Sneakuuuuuuuuumsssssssss.......*smooches*

Evil twin
1500+ posts
Evil twin
1500+ posts

We should send out an Amber Alert for them.

Sometimes I wish I didn't know now the things I didn't know then.
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts

.....I don't even want to know how you know that. Lol, I read the exact opposite....that its supposed to taste kind of bitter. But hey, maybe if you drink enough of it, you'll start to look like me more :-P

Like I said, it tastes bitter over time. there's an enzyme or something that develops in it. Haven't you read the What to Expect When You're Expecting book?

I think that book has achapter on breatsfeeding and what bot.

And the reason I know is cuz I have 2 kids...

Oderint, dum metuant.

-USCHI showin' some love

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Haven't you read the What to Expect When You're Expecting book?

She hasn't gotten it back from Sammitch yet.

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
You mean........you're cheating on me?

No I havent read WTEWYE.......but I'm reading a book called "The Mother of All Pregnancy Books" and Ive got a book called "The Modern Girls Guide to Motherhood"....havent started reading that one yet.

....I still cant believe you're cheating on me!

Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
Public Enemy #4
4000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Bibbo

We should send out an Amber Alert for them.

Yeah...you never did get to fuck Queenie, didya?

that's unfortunate cuz that girl was prepeared to fuck somethin' loose in you, son.

Oderint, dum metuant.

-USCHI showin' some love

500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Haven't you read the What to Expect When You're Expecting book?

She hasn't gotten it back from Sammitch yet.

Lol, no no..if he takes any part in helping he'll go to hell. Silly.

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard