Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
25+ posts
25+ posts
Kristogar is a complete and total moron.....sounds like he owes PJP an apology. Hey PJP no matter how much he begs for forgiveness......don't give in. Tell him to Go Fuck Himself. Have you seen my baseball?

25+ posts
25+ posts
I may be a Big Bird.......but Kristogar is a Big Fat Loser.....LOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!

Moe Offline
25+ posts
25+ posts
Kristogar don't even think about coming into my bar......I don't let scum into my establisment.

25+ posts
25+ posts
Kristogar will never be a Nature Boy........I vow to make sure that never happens. How are them gerbils Krissy you fucking loser.

25+ posts
25+ posts
Kristogar

All you have to do to make PJP forget about you is to publicly apologize to PJP and bsams for deleting their posts.

25+ posts
25+ posts
I Apologize to PJP and bsams.....I'm very anal and really quite dumb. I should never have fucked with either of those guys. I'm a loser please forgive me.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Kristogar you piece of filth,

The other posters are right. Apologize. I forgot who you even were and was certainly not bothering you when you went and provoked me by deleting my posts. Now if you want me to leave you alone simply say you're sorry and I'll probably not make as much fun of you.....loser.

Oh and apologize to bsams too. You attacked him without provocation and should be ashamed of yourself.......you dirty doggie fucker.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Kristtogar Velo:
I Apologize to PJP and bsams.....I'm very anal and really quite dumb. I should never have fucked with either of those guys. I'm a loser please forgive me.

I'll consider forgiving you Kristtogar when I get a similar apology from your sick and twisted pervert of a cousin Kristogar. [izzat so?]

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by PJP:

The other posters are right. Apologize. I forgot who you even were and was certainly not bothering you when you went and provoked me by deleting my posts. Now if you want me to leave you alone simply say you're sorry and I'll probably not make as much fun of you.....loser.

Oh and apologize to bsams too. You attacked him without provocation and should be ashamed of yourself.......you dirty doggie fucker.

I don't care if you make fun of me. You're terrible at it. You wish you made me cry because that would make you feel as if you've done something with your life over the past couple days, when in actuality all you did was spend several hours spamming these boards with the weakest, lamest attacks possible--"You're Gay,Kristogar." For one, you may have noticed that calling someone else gay is a sign of respect around here, so you're really giving mixed signals.

I'll admit that I'm confused as to why you're obsessed with my sexuality, and why you spend so much time thinking up ways to have sex with animals. But I'm not upset.

PJP, all of your insults are juvenile and are made by the typical elementary schooler who just learned to log onto the Internet. You've shown no wit, no class and no brains throughout this whole endeavor of yours. You're so desperate to "beat" me that you've created over a dozen other IDs to give yourself support because nobody else will. You've turned yourself into such a joke that I'm not affected in the least bit what you say about me. Then again, I wasn't affected in the least bit what you said about me in the first place, because this is just a message board and I don't take it as seriously as you obviously do.

It's about time you listen to the other posters. LLance doesn't think you're funny. Even thedoctor pimpslapped you a few months back for not being funny, and thedoctor doesn't have the heart to even tell Franta that he's not funny. Nowhereman doesn't think you're funny. Drzsmith told you to knock it off, and he usually encourages any bashing of me on these boards. GayLA and bsams haven't participated in your little temper tantrum, because they don't take any of this seriously and have moved on, which you're apparently incapable of doing. Your heroes, the Nature Boyz, don't think you're funny.

You just don't get it. You think people around here care about you, and care about whatever your problem with me is. They don't.

Get over yourself, get over your infatuation with me and get over your compulsion to pick fights with avatars and cybertext. You're wasting everybody's time and space on a good message board.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
quote:
I forgot who you even were and was certainly not bothering you when you went and provoked me by deleting my posts. Now if you want me to leave you alone simply say you're sorry and I'll probably not make as much fun of you.....loser.
:lol: My, are you really this deep in your denial?

Every single one of your posts that I deleted was about me. You wouldn't stop posting about me, and you refused to post about the subject at hand so I deleted your posts. You certainly didn't forget who I was, the problem was that you couldn't just forget who I was and move on with your sorry little life.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
a good message board.

um,I hate to tell you this but....

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Drzsmith:
...Mxy picked Uschi...

No he didn't! That's a lie! A dirty lie that the government spreads to lower my dignity! Please please please don't believe it!

I.... I'll give you a cookie...? Peanutbutter? Chocolate chip? Gingerbread?

1 post
1 post
Good Grief Kristogar,when youre right youre right.
PJP is gay,he has sex with his sister and cousins.

quote:
Originally posted by Kristogar Velo:
quote:

I don't care if you make fun of me. You're terrible at it. You wish you made me cry because that would make you feel as if you've done something with your life over the past couple days, when in actuality all you did was spend several hours spamming these boards with the weakest, lamest attacks possible--"You're Gay,Kristogar." For one, you may have noticed that calling someone else gay is a sign of respect around here, so you're really giving mixed signals.

I'll admit that I'm confused as to why you're obsessed with my sexuality, and why you spend so much time thinking up ways to have sex with animals. But I'm not upset.

PJP, all of your insults are juvenile and are made by the typical elementary schooler who just learned to log onto the Internet. You've shown no wit, no class and no brains throughout this whole endeavor of yours. You're so desperate to "beat" me that you've created over a dozen other IDs to give yourself support because nobody else will. You've turned yourself into such a joke that I'm not affected in the least bit what you say about me. Then again, I wasn't affected in the least bit what you said about me in the first place, because this is just a message board and I don't take it as seriously as you obviously do.

It's about time you listen to the other posters. LLance doesn't think you're funny. Even thedoctor pimpslapped you a few months back for not being funny, and thedoctor doesn't have the heart to even tell Franta that he's not funny. Nowhereman doesn't think you're funny. Drzsmith told you to knock it off, and he usually encourages any bashing of me on these boards. GayLA and bsams haven't participated in your little temper tantrum, because they don't take any of this seriously and have moved on, which you're apparently incapable of doing. Your heroes, the Nature Boyz, don't think you're funny.

You just don't get it. You think people around here care about you, and care about whatever your problem with me is. They don't.

Get over yourself, get over your infatuation with me and get over your compulsion to pick fights with avatars and cybertext. You're wasting everybody's time and space on a good message board.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
You fellows argue more than my parents. Shut the fuck up, Donnie!

1 post
1 post
I wanna lick your vagina.

400+ posts
400+ posts
Get in line, you fucko!

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
My dear Kris is more NBish than PJP.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
My dear,Kris or My dear Kris?

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Yes.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie Brown:

quote:
quote:

well it was bound to happen.
[biiiig grin]

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by I'm Not Mister Mxypltk:
My dear Kris is more NBish than PJP.

Then make him a Nature Boy so he can sleep well tonight. Maybe then he'll stop deleting the posts of the innocent.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
quote:
quote:

Not to break your heart Krissy but what Llance, you, the Nature Boys, the doctor or anyone else thinks of me doesn't really matter to me.

I Don't Give A Fuck What Anybody Thinks.

Like I told you once before I come here to entertain myself and have some fun. Don't delete my posts and I won't bother you .....you fucking pussy.

Calling me immature and juvenile isn't an insult to me.....I know I'm immature and juvenile.......proud of it too.

I'm not trying to beat you loser. We have nothing to compete over. I have made no secret about those alternate IDs being me so I'm under no illusions of who is "supporting" me. It gave me a good laugh so that's all that matters. Oh and this week I've worked almost 50 hours spent the day Monday in Atlantic City (won 700$) with my girl and two friends then went to a Broadway show (Mamma Mia)last night in the greatest city on Earth.......oh and then I watched DareDevil tonight for the first time (good movie)...........What did you do with your life this week since you are so popular and have such a great life?

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
quote:

quote:
quote:

Hey Charlie Brown.....it was only one night and you promised not to tell. Have you seen my baseball?

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Daddy, NO! [AAAHHHH!!!] No more! No more! Too loud... leemealone...

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
quote:
I wanna lick your vagina.

Me too. Ain't yoga just so damn great?

[yuh huh]

ZOD Offline
2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Next time on ABC's After School Special...

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by ZOD:
Next time on ABC's After School Special...

...albino midget gangs and the women who love them!

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Pidgeon poo.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Poop a doop.

400+ posts
400+ posts
There's a restaurant called "Mamma Mia" here...

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

You gotta be kidding me.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
WOW that's just fuckin' FACINATING.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts