Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
you really are a naive dumbass arent you? Elisa was posting the private conversations her very young students were having with her on the fucking internet. how the hell is that a nice person? if my son or daughter confided in their teacher and she posted it on the internet i would be furious, being as you are gay youll likely never have children but if you did you would be mad too.

just as with beardguy you were duped into thinking someone was nice that wasnt.

It pains me to do so, but I'll play Southern Baptist's advocate and say that, unless she didn't preserve the anonymity of the students she mentioned, it's a tad unfair to condemn her character based on that.

no she actually mentioned them by name and linked to their pictures.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
I think people are putting too much emphasis on the fact that Snarf is pathetic for making posts about his personal failures in regard to girlfriends.

I personally dislike him because he's a fucking idiot. I could care less about his irrelevancies in the Random Chat/Women/Media/Comics forums. It's the way he tries to engage people in the politics forum that shows how stupid he is.

Every post he makes consists of strolling into a topic and attempting to play the part of a satirist, trying to give people a terse history lesson with a radical spin as if what he says is somehow profound or above the intellect of posters who've already commented on the very issue he mentions. He is a posting dichotomy; in just about every forum, he's a pathetic self-deprecating moron, but in the the Politics/RDCW forums, he's absolutely full of himself.

The worst part is that this has been going on forever. How many years has he been posting here and he's STILL acting like a fucking noob. Everyone who's been here long enough has gone through the verses of change to some extent, but it's been YEARS and he's still the same idiot.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
I think people are putting too much emphasis on the fact that Snarf is pathetic for making posts about his personal failures in regard to girlfriends.

I personally dislike him because he's a fucking idiot. I could care less about his irrelevancies in the Random Chat/Women/Media/Comics forums. It's the way he tries to engage people in the politics forum that shows how stupid he is.

Every post he makes consists of strolling into a topic and attempting to play the part of a satirist, trying to give people a terse history lesson with a radical spin as if what he says is somehow profound or above the intellect of posters who've already commented on the very issue he mentions. He is a posting dichotomy; in just about every forum, he's a pathetic self-deprecating moron, but in the the Politics/RDCW forums, he's absolutely full of himself.

The worst part is that this has been going on forever. How many years has he been posting here and he's STILL acting like a fucking noob. Everyone who's been here long enough has gone through the verses of change to some extent, but it's been YEARS and he's still the same idiot.

But that is why this has blown up recently.
Yes, a lot of people here have always seen him as somewhat pathetic or whiney, but other than general lighthearted jokes (cause thats what they are for most people...myself and rex not included), most people either tolerated him or actually kinda liked him.
Recently though, he has made one moronic statement after another, and then has tried defending himself constantly by referencing other stuff, which is either non related, or taken out of context.
This is what has driven so many people to finally say, "Snarf, you area fucking retard, shut the fuck up!"

Its also shown that many of those personal traits that we have mocked, such as his job loss and virginity, are probably linked to the sheer stupidity he demonstrates here, when trying to interact with people.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Also this debate in public is making us look weak in front of the insurgents.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Snarf makes us look stronger!

Not cause he is particulary strong, but cause everyone on here looks like Hercules when he is about!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

BTW, try discussing wrestling with him...then you will know true idiocy!

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Don't nobody make any new polls! We're specially susceptible to poll-rigging right now.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
the last 8 or so pages of this thread get 5 stars

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
IN THE ASS!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
and how!

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

I only have 7 pages to this thread...did Snarf forget to count them?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Wonder Boy content User a man's signature quote is inversely proportionate to his cock size
4000+ posts 33 minutes 34 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: PJP's Random Chat and Insurgency Roast
Thread: I didn't realize rex was such a beloved figure....

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
\:lol\:

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Wow...Pariah hit it out of the park with his comments on Snarf.

I "said" it before, and I'll say it again: Snarf is a fucking pussy who thinks it's glamorous to be a fucking pussy. He actually enjoys the attention. If he went to any kind of a social function (just pretend) he'd rather have a girl pour a drink over his bald head than to have that same chick ignore him.

I went to school with this dumbass kid who tried his best to hang out with the stoners...he would literally buy them cigarettes, pizza, give them money...degrade himself in every way possible just to be seen with those fuckups. They would respond to his pathetic generousity be humilating him at every turn, but hey! He was hanging out with kids cooler than him, and the negative attention was better than no attention at all for his stupid ass.

That's our Snarf...except when it comes to the political board. He still acts like a pussy by advocating all of the liberal talking points (I'm actually liberal on certain topics, but I would never want to associate myself with Snarf) but there is a lot of arrogance behind what he writes. Again, he thinks being a soft bleeding heart is the way to go, and if he doesn't go the extra mile to be a sap than he won't get the attention/sympathy, or whatever the Hell else he's angling for.

The only time I felt guilty for mocking Snarf was when I realized that's what he wants to begin with.

After getting fired from a minimum wage retail job, that only an true asshole can lose, he has some false confidence for taking a few college courses, but he still wants to be a pussy...eh, yeah, he's fucked up all around.

He ultimately gets what he deserves and them some.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
"Rob Kamphaausen tough love"

You WANT every perverted gaypist using Google out there to find this place, don't you?

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
yes!

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

I only have 7 pages to this thread...did Snarf forget to count them?

This is page 18 for me.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
likewise

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Page 8 for me.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
oy fink oy haf onlee 15 or so replies per page. I could count 'em if I wasn't lazy.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
depends on how you set up the pages to load in yer profile.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

bum
25+ posts
bum
25+ posts
I think the visitors that come to this board should get combat pay.

crook
25+ posts
crook
25+ posts
What about us?

bum
25+ posts
bum
25+ posts
We're volunteers.

crook
25+ posts
crook
25+ posts
Maybe you are. I was drafted into this chicken outfit.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
I only had pictures of male retards!

bum
25+ posts
bum
25+ posts
Hey, this is our box, fella! Let me see your ticket stub.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
You deny the evidence because you're an asshole. Even as you kiss up to Prometheus and lust after his man-cock on a regular basis.

.....wait....how the hell did I get pulled into this? "Man-cock"? As opposed to what? Woman-cock?

That I called the Doctor a hypocritical fag, who's totally gay for Prometheus, and verbally tries to win Prometheus' approval every time the two post in the same topic?

While Doctor has his little clique with Prometheus, and never deviates from it. If Pro attacks, the Doctor attacks. And the Doctor manufactores the self-righteous pretense for the attack at a later time. But we all know it boils down to the Doctor's obsession with trying to impress Prometheus.

Snarf's alleged gayness is as nothing, compared to the homo-erotic tension between the Doctor and Prometheus. The Doctor follows Pro around like a puppy on a leash.

That is absolutely nothing, compared to The Doctor's gay love for Prometheus, and desperate search on a daily basis for Pro's approval, in topic after topic.

.....what?

Yeah, no insult on my part intended toward Prometheus.

You've got to be fucking kidding me!!

• 1) Thedoctor and I lived in the same town for about five years. He, Grimm, Cross and I are friends outside this board. I'm the one who introduced them to these forums in the first place. So, you might be detecting our familiarity with each other.
  • 2) ----> \:lol\: <----
  • 3) If you knew anything about mine and his relationship, and had spent any time with us at all, you would know without a doubt that "winning my approval" is the furthest thing from Doc's mind!
  • 4) See #2
  • 5) Ummm, have you noticed that 90% of mine and Doc's back-and-forth on this board is giving each other shit? Have you seen where he slides in effortless insults towards me, while I arbitrarily pretend I don't notice and then turn around and (try to) make fun of him? The Doc has a slightly craftier wit than I, so if you were detecting any kind of "sexual tension" between us, it's because he's ALWAYS KICKING ME IN THE NUTS!
  • 6) See #2

Overall, buddy, you're imagining any "special needs" TheDoc would have for my approval. If nothing else, his only desire concerning me is to kill me and take my wife as his own. That is, unless he and Grimm get married first...

Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen
the forum is based on rolling with the punches. if you question or fight the punches, it doesn't work. if you then throw your own punches, without rolling with others, you've become hypocritical. we've seen many come and go that were unable to handle it - it's not an easy methodology, but it is a simple one.

taking it (too) seriously is bad. if you can't have fun with it, then why bother doing it?

i have given pro shit, g-man shit, joe mama ect ect, they dont give a fuck.

Agreed. That's just the way these boards are, man. Recently...about nine months ago...I had a parent die. Unfortunately, I bottled all my aggression and fury up in real life, and began letting it loose online. I began to get bitchy, emotional, and above all else, I started taking these boards too seriously. It was about time, too. I'd been here for almost a decade, and I was due a meltdown like everyone else. But, that doesn't excuse my actions or how wrong I was in taking it out on this board. That's when BSAMS and I started getting into it. The Prometheus from a year ago would have just laughed along with everything. But, I started thinking there should be some vague, universal order applied to these boards. And thus the error in my thinking. That's when I stepped away from the boards for about a month or so. Settled down. Leveled my thinking and snapped out of it. I've since apologized to Bsams and G-Man for them bearing the majority of my crazy, and have come to remember what makes these boards worth visiting in the first place.

My point to you is this: step back. You and Snarf need to go away for a month. Stop posting. Stop visiting the boards. Just leave. Concentrate on other factors in your life, and get some perspective. We are all just anonymous dicks spouting our ignorance back and forth to see if we can gleam a diamond from this rough. Get me? It's all fun. It's all games. And if anyone gets sincerely emotionally hurt from these boards, then that is the primary sign of needing a vacation away from us. Take this from someone who has been there.

But conversely, absolutely no boundaries are respected regarding G-man's personal life

Do we actually KNOW anything about G-Man's personal life? I don't think so.

Quote:
my Phillipine girlfriend.

.......you have a Phillipine girlfriend?! Why didn't someone tell me! That's like VOLUMES of material I could have used!!

Has anyone done a border-joke yet? I'm stoked!

also nobody complained when we ran Black Machismo off the boards forever.

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
heh

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:...

... \:lol\:

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Pro, I think I was clear that my jabs were aimed at the Doctor, not you. And while I cross paths with you two about as often as I cross paths with Snarf, that's my impression, that you post, and then the Doctor chimes in once he sees you posted there, and agrees with you. That may not be as true in the OFF TOPIC or RANDOM CHAT and other sections that you both post in, or in real life off the boards. And I only read a fraction of the stuff you've posted outside the POLITICS forum, but that's my consistent impression.

The Doctor annoys me because I've never confronted him about anything, and once a year or so, he just comes out of the sidelines, usually when I'm going at it with someone else (i.e., in a cowardly way, as part of a bandwagon), and gets all high-and-mighty self-righteous about how I voilated the rules of debate on RKMB, and (with nothing to back it up) I'm somehow beneath his notice. When in actuality, the infantile way he snipes at me and then puts me on *ignore* (or so he alleges, while still seeming to know every detail of what I post, so he can surface and snipe at me periodically), his level of self-righteousness in these exchanges should have you laughing at his idiocy (i.e., \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: ).
Joe Mama, in contrast, is tauntingly me regularly with the closet gay issue, and despite my protests, about 50% of the time, I'm amused by it. Because that IS playful humor that isn't to be taken seriously. Sometimes I have to laugh at comments by Joe Mama, BSAMS and Nowhereman, even when the one-liners are at my expense.
I'd rate my interaction with you to be about equal to my interaction with Snarf (not that you are alike in any other way!) in that I see you rarely on the boards, sometimes we've clashed, and often we've been friendly.

Regarding picking on people (or the perception of it) if you've read my comments through several pages, you can see a shift in my views here, that while I do at times I think one person is overly targeted (in this case, Snarf) it evens out in the long run, that in the final analysis I don't think anyone here is immune or "too cool" to be picked on.
I said that even those who are defended (as Rex has been in this topic) are targeted weeks or months later for the same treatement.
I recall everyone defended M E M (myself included, as I mentioned in an earlier post) when G-man attacked him by name with his Kabul Zick alt-I.D., but if you look at recent exchanges, M E M's been getting the same treatment that Snarf is currently getting. In the short term, it can be unfair. In the long term, I think it evens out.

Pariah's comment that I quoted, where he said declaring "nice" people off limits for harsh criticism to be comaprable to Political Correctness (i.e., appointing people status and position they didn't earn) actually changed my POV on the issue, as did comments by Nowhereman, Iggy and a few others.
Likewise, your post has influenced my POV on you and the Doctor. I freely acknowledge that I haven't read all the topics you have both posted to (although i have read a considerable number of them). I still think the Doctor is a petty schmuck whose posts directed at me are hypocritical of his own posting/debating tactics, but whatever.

Regarding your suggestion that I "leave and take a one-month break from the boards" because I'm presumed to be too torqued up, my offline life is actually going quite well right now, workwise, earnings-wise and girlwise, so there's no issues that I'm venting in my posts with anyone here. You're off base on that one. There was a rough patch for me in July-August of last year, as I discussed with a few here months ago privately, and if you noticed I wasn't around much during that time. But things have turned around remarkably for me since then. Even at that time, I wasn't taking it out on anyone. That isn't how I deal with things.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
Pariah's comment that I quoted, where he said declaring "nice" people off limits for harsh criticism to be comaprable to Political Correctness (i.e., appointing people status and position they didn't earn) actually changed my POV on the issue, as did comments by Nowhereman, Iggy and a few others.

I think you actually held this kind of POV for quite some time before this. Your conversations where you went off on that "nice" poster Darknight613 comes to mind. I think we all remember that asshat.

He was actually a lot like Beardguy. You just couldn't tell because he was so squishy about politics. They were both obsessed with being perceived as 'in the middle,' and that's what made them so annoying.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Pro, I think I was clear that my jabs were aimed at the Doctor, not you. And while I cross paths with you two about as often as I cross paths with Snarf, that's my impression, that you post, and then the Doctor chimes in once he sees you posted there, and agrees with you. That may not be as true in the OFF TOPIC or RANDOM CHAT and other sections that you both post in, or in real life off the boards. And I only read a fraction of the stuff you've posted outside the POLITICS forum, but that's my consistent impression.

The Doctor annoys me because I've never confronted him about anything, and once a year or so, he just comes out of the sidelines, usually when I'm going at it with someone else (i.e., in a cowardly way, as part of a bandwagon), and gets all high-and-mighty self-righteous about how I voilated the rules of debate on RKMB, and (with nothing to back it up) I'm somehow beneath his notice. When in actuality, the infantile way he snipes at me and then puts me on *ignore* (or so he alleges, while still seeming to know every detail of what I post, so he can surface and snipe at me periodically), his level of self-righteousness in these exchanges should have you laughing at his idiocy (i.e., \:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: ).
Joe Mama, in contrast, is tauntingly me regularly with the closet gay issue, and despite my protests, about 50% of the time, I'm amused by it. Because that IS playful humor that isn't to be taken seriously. Sometimes I have to laugh at comments by Joe Mama, BSAMS and Nowhereman, even when the one-liners are at my expense.
I'd rate my interaction with you to be about equal to my interaction with Snarf (not that you are alike in any other way!) in that I see you rarely on the boards, sometimes we've clashed, and often we've been friendly.

Regarding picking on people (or the perception of it) if you've read my comments through several pages, you can see a shift in my views here, that while I do at times I think one person is overly targeted (in this case, Snarf) it evens out in the long run, that in the final analysis I don't think anyone here is immune or "too cool" to be picked on.
I said that even those who are defended (as Rex has been in this topic) are targeted weeks or months later for the same treatement.
I recall everyone defended M E M (myself included, as I mentioned in an earlier post) when G-man attacked him by name with his Kabul Zick alt-I.D., but if you look at recent exchanges, M E M's been getting the same treatment that Snarf is currently getting. In the short term, it can be unfair. In the long term, I think it evens out.

Likewise, your post has influenced my POV on you and the Doctor. I freely acknowledge that I haven't read all the topics you have both posted to (although i have read a considerable number of them). I still think the Doctor is a petty schmuck whose posts directed at me are hypocritical of his own posting/debating tactics, but whatever.

Regarding your suggestion that I "leave and take a one-month break from the boards" because I'm presumed to be too torqued up, my offline life is actually going quite well right now, workwise, earnings-wise and girlwise, so there's no issues that I'm venting in my posts with anyone here. You're off base on that one. There was a rough patch for me in July-August of last year, as I discussed with a few here months ago privately, and if you noticed I wasn't around much during that time. But things have turned around remarkably for me since then. Even at that time, I wasn't taking it out on anyone. That isn't how I deal with things.

There's just too many thinks to make fun of in this post.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Too many thinks, rex?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I still think the Doctor is a schmuck

Oh he is! Just not for the reasons you state...

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

doc you bastard.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

"The bitch!"

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

"The bitch!"

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard