Next Thread
Print Thread
#1065903 2009-06-18 10:00 PM
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Am listing a load of comics on eBay, so I like to check up what things are going for already before I price mine.
One of the things I am gonna sell is the Prophet/Cable 2 issue crossover as published by Maximum Press.

One of the things I noticed before doing the eBay search was that issue 2 had issue 1 on the cover.

This is how one guy on eBay discribed it
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PROPHET-CABLE-Issu...93%3A1|294%3A50

Quote:
All copies of #2 were printed as Issue 1 on the cover, but Issue 2 inside. This was because Maximum Press didn't understand the idea of a second issue.

stayin' sour
25+ posts
stayin' sour
25+ posts
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH

OOH LOOK AT ME I AM SO COOL

stayin' sour
25+ posts
stayin' sour
25+ posts
WATCH ME DOULBE MY COOLNESS

Originally Posted By: Princess Elsia
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH

stayin' sour
25+ posts
stayin' sour
25+ posts

stayin' sour
25+ posts
stayin' sour
25+ posts

stayin' sour
25+ posts
stayin' sour
25+ posts

stayin' sour
25+ posts
stayin' sour
25+ posts

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Nöwheremän
Am listing a load of comics on eBay, so I like to check up what things are going for already before I price mine.
One of the things I am gonna sell is the Prophet/Cable 2 issue crossover as published by Maximum Press.

One of the things I noticed before doing the eBay search was that issue 2 had issue 1 on the cover.

This is how one guy on eBay discribed it
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PROPHET-CABLE-Issu...93%3A1|294%3A50

Quote:
All copies of #2 were printed as Issue 1 on the cover, but Issue 2 inside. This was because Maximum Press didn't understand the idea of a second issue.

Heh. There's probably some truth to that. Like that time Marvel kept printing "(issue number) IN A 4-ISSUE MINISERIES" that was actually five issues long, because they hadn't done any five issue minis up to that point. So the last issue was 5 in a 4 issue miniseries.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
I seem to remember the original Punisher mini series went from 4 to 5 issues, and think may have even had a different artist on the 5th issue.

25+ posts
25+ posts
Meh

Last edited by elliot; 2009-06-19 11:58 AM.
25+ posts
25+ posts
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH.
Princess Elsia do the same!

stayin' sour
25+ posts
stayin' sour
25+ posts

NO

YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID BITCH

Link Copied to Clipboard