Print Thread
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
http://www.helpmeleavedetroit.com/

Quote:
Hi, my name is Sean, need your help. I live in Detroit. I am a skilled pipefitter, yet I am unemployed.Detroit's unemployment rate is at a record 28.7 percent. 1/3 of Detroiters live at or below the poverty line. Crime is rampant. My house has been burglarized 9 times. My car window was bust by a thief who I caught breaking into the house down the street. He did it when he was released from jail a few weeks after being arrested for the burglary. The houses on both sides of me are vacant. One is a crack house. There is open drug use at an epidemic level.Violence is out of control. Those of you that know me remember how beautiful the neighborhood used to be. Now its too dangerous for me to even stay there.

So I am asking for your help. I am moving out of Detroit. I am also starting emt class. I cant find work inconstruction, so I my plan is to retrain. I don't qualify for a grant for school , apparently, because I worked last year. So I have to pay out of my own pocket.

I found a program at Unitek College in Fremont CA, that costs $4230. If I take this course, I can work as an EMT as I study to become paramedic, then eventually take a bridge course to become an RN. I just need this small boost, then I can maintain on my own. I will work as an emt, then go to school for paramedic at night.

The way you can help is to donate $1.39. If I can get 4000 donations, I can pay for school and start on a path to a new career. I set up a secure Paypal account to allow you to donate. I really appreciate your assistance. email: helpmeleavedetroit@gmail.com

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
Virgin
25+ posts
Virgin
25+ posts
Hi, my name is Matthew, need your help. I live in Philadelphia. I am an unskilled failure, and am unemployed.Philadelphia's unemployment rate is at a record 28.7 percent (28% of that is my fat worthless ass). 3/4 of Phillys live at or below the poverty line. Sex is rampant, yet I remain a virgin. My ass has been sodomized 9 times by the local wildlife. My bed was bust by my own fat ass. It did it after I was released from Burger King. The houses on both sides of me are vacant. One is a whore house (yet I still cannot get laid). There is open drug use at an epidemic level.Violence on fat bald virgins is out of control. Those of you that know me remember how beloved the neighborhood used to be. Now its too dangerous for me to even sing karaoke there.

So I am asking for your help. I am moving out of Philadelphia. I am also starting dieting class. I cant find work in...well any industry, so I my plan is to do nothing. I don't qualify for a grant for dieting classes , apparently, because I was sacked for being a lazy fat turd. So I have to pay out of my own pocket.

I found a program at Weight Watchers in Fremont CA, that costs $4230. If I take this course, I can work off 500lbs as I study to become a bigger loser than I already am, then eventually take a bridge course to become a bum. I just need this small boost, then I can maintain on my own. I will do no work then go to school to molest young boys.

The way you can help is to donate $1.39. If I can get 4000 donations, I can pay for dieting classes and start on a path to clothes that don't get priced by the metre. I set up a secure Paypal account to allow you to donate. I really appreciate your assistance. email: fatbaldvirgin@loser.com

All I've ever wanted was someone to be in love with, and have that same person be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA

Quote:
Hi, my name is Sean, need your help. I live in Detroit. I am a skilled pipefitter,

Should be work for those skills in most men's bathhouses.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Snarf, why did you register an e-mail at loser.com? That's just asking for trouble.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
yeah snarf, you pathetic fuck.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
He thought it was a website for losing weight.

\:lol\:

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

Quote:
Hi, my name is Sean, need your help. I live in Detroit. I am a skilled pipefitter, yet I am unemployed.Detroit's unemployment rate is at a record 28.7 percent. 1/3 of Detroiters live at or below the poverty line. Crime is rampant. My house has been burglarized 9 times. My car window was bust by a thief who I caught breaking into the house down the street. He did it when he was released from jail a few weeks after being arrested for the burglary. The houses on both sides of me are vacant. One is a crack house. There is open drug use at an epidemic level.Violence is out of control. Those of you that know me remember how beautiful the neighborhood used to be. Now its too dangerous for me to even stay there.

So I am asking for your help. I am moving out of Detroit. I am also starting emt class. I cant find work inconstruction, so I my plan is to retrain. I don't qualify for a grant for school , apparently, because I worked last year. So I have to pay out of my own pocket.

I found a program at Unitek College in Fremont CA, that costs $4230. If I take this course, I can work as an EMT as I study to become paramedic, then eventually take a bridge course to become an RN. I just need this small boost, then I can maintain on my own. I will work as an emt, then go to school for paramedic at night.

The way you can help is to donate $1.39. If I can get 4000 donations, I can pay for school and start on a path to a new career. I set up a secure Paypal account to allow you to donate. I really appreciate your assistance. email: helpmeleavedetroit@gmail.com

Charity is for republicans.

-Michael Moore

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
MrJSA User The Only Reason You Post Elsewhere...
25+ posts 09/26/09 03:36 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Pro & Jake's Fortress of Awesome Chat
Thread: Re: It could be worse...you could live in Detroit...

Drzsmith is back!

hello whore
500+ posts
hello whore
500+ posts

I am the Rill Mac!
(formerly randal_flagg)
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
\:lol\:

500+ posts
500+ posts
MrJSA User The Only Reason You Post Elsewhere...
25+ posts 09/26/09 03:36 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Pro & Jake's Fortress of Awesome Chat
Thread: Re: It could be worse...you could live in Detroit...

Drzsmith is back!

AFLAC!

Another Fucking Lame Ass Clown posts a message.
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: The AFLAC Duck

AFLAC!

Link Copied to Clipboard