Next Thread
Print Thread
rex Offline OP
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Its as bad as it sounds. I'm glad I don't pay for shit like this.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Yet another series that has me wondering why in the bloody fuck they let Geoff Johns anywhere near big events.

Short hand spoilers and comments:

-Deadman, predictably, dead again.
-Hawkgirl is now some Hippie/Indian soul in the wind shit...dead.
-Over in Generation Lost, Max is revealed to be behind a massive petty vengeance scam to kill Wonder Woman under the pretense of having a sinister plan for world domination or some shit like that.
-What the fuck was the point of saying the resurrections were to fulfill explicit tasks or die if Hawk fails and is still breathing? I'm sure wie'll get a Geoffcon explanation to this and why Doves are immune to the Black's corruption soon enough.
-The DC plan of undoing everything that Alan Moore ever did for them seemingly continues. All they really need now is for Babs to be Batgirl again.
-Firestorm is, apparently, going to blow up in three months.
-Green Arrow's apparent purpose was to protect the tree containing Alec Holland from all the evil things that Nekron could possibly send to destroy it which--apparently--was only some broad that took over Queen Industries or some shit like that.
-Oh, and John Constantine is back to hunt down Swamp Thing and get in Zatanna's pants, I guess.

And, now it is on to Flashpan...er, Flashpoint where more characters will needlessly die and Geoff will probably Geoffcon most of this shit he just did in Brightest Day. I like Johns on Green Lantern--especially--when what he does is contained within the GL sphere. But, seriously, keep this man and his fanfic away from big events.

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy
Yet another series that has me wondering why in the bloody fuck they let Geoff Johns anywhere near big events.

-Over in Generation Lost, Max is revealed to be behind a massive petty vengeance scam to kill Wonder Woman under the pretense of having a sinister plan for world domination or some shit like that.
-What the fuck was the point of saying the resurrections were to fulfill explicit tasks or die if Hawk fails and is still breathing? I'm sure wie'll get a Geoffcon explanation to this and why Doves are immune to the Black's corruption soon enough.
-The DC plan of undoing everything that Alan Moore ever did for them seemingly continues. All they really need now is for Babs to be Batgirl again.
-Green Arrow's apparent purpose was to protect the tree containing Alec Holland from all the evil things that Nekron could possibly send to destroy it which--apparently--was only some broad that took over Queen Industries or some shit like that.
-Oh, and John Constantine is back to hunt down Swamp Thing and get in Zatanna's pants, I guess.

And, now it is on to Flashpan...er, Flashpoint where more characters will needlessly die and Geoff will probably Geoffcon most of this shit he just did in Brightest Day. I like Johns on Green Lantern--especially--when what he does is contained within the GL sphere. But, seriously, keep this man and his fanfic away from big events.

http://www.finalstage.ca
http:www.459.betrayer.ca
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Black Machismo

Christ Jesus, Sikkbones! At least, copy and paste your posts from another thread.

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Black Machismo

Christ Jesus, Sikkbones! At least, copy and paste your posts from another thread.

That would require effort.

http://www.finalstage.ca
http:www.459.betrayer.ca

Link Copied to Clipboard