#1196382 2013-05-14 11:43 PM
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

http://www.katu.com/news/entertainment/P...-207291701.html

Quote:
NEW YORK (AP) — Jack Bauer is coming back.

Fox executives said Monday that its drama "24" is returning next May for a limited run that will stretch into the summer. The adventure series with Kiefer Sutherland starring as Jack Bauer ended its original run in 2010.

Fox programming chief Kevin Reilly said creators had been thinking about doing a feature film with the original cast. But when Fox announced it was interested in doing a big event miniseries, they realized it was the perfect format.

Reilly made the announcement as part of Fox's unveiling of a new schedule for the upcomin season.

I doubt they will do a full 24 eppisodes. It'll rpobably be six hours or something.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
25+ posts
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

http://www.katu.com/news/entertainment/P...-207291701.html

Quote:
NEW YORK (AP) — Jack Bauer is coming back.

Fox executives said Monday that its drama "24" is returning next May for a limited run that will stretch into the summer. The adventure series with Kiefer Sutherland starring as Jack Bauer ended its original run in 2010.

Fox programming chief Kevin Reilly said creators had been thinking about doing a feature film with the original cast. But when Fox announced it was interested in doing a big event miniseries, they realized it was the perfect format.

Reilly made the announcement as part of Fox's unveiling of a new schedule for the upcomin season.

I doubt they will do a full 24 eppisodes. It'll probably be six hours or something.

Fixed it for you.

Link Copied to Clipboard