Next Thread
Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68971655

I guess she doesn't want to be elected again.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

When Governor Hochul took over from resigned governor Cuomo, she had an opportunity to do everything right, and succeed where Cuomo failed.
But instead she doubled down on stupid. As if the human cattle that vote Democrat are capable of thinking for themselves, past the nightly liberal media talking points and selective omission of inconvenient facts, like liberal media no airing this Hochul comment.

But Gov. Hochul is in the company of like minded Democrats :

"Poor kids, just as bright and just as capable as white kids..."
--Joe Biden, 2020

Said in opposing bussing and desegregation: “I don’t want my children to grow up in a jungle, a racial jungle.”
-- Joe Biden, 1977

Plus 60 years of similar remarks, and allying with several known Klansmen mentors in the Senate, for decades. (as did Hillary Clinton as well, and Bill Clinton too.
Both Clintons until well into the Obama years also stood for preserving "our Southern heritage", for the Confederate flag, and for Confederate monuments, and then suddenly the Clintons flipped in a second to condemning these things, back around 2012, when it became politically expedient to do so, and not before, during roughly 30 previous years the Clintons were already in the national spotlight. )

Or...

"A few years ago, he would have been bringing us coffee."
-- Bill Clinton in 2008, about Barack Obama, said to Senator Ted Kennedy, pressing Kennedy to join a DNC backroom convention delegate push to select Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama as their party's presidential nominee. Ted Kennedy was in fact disgusted by the remark, and sided with Obama as the nominee.
As quoted by Mark Halperin, in the book Game Change about the 2008 election

Or similar comments about blacks, Jews, and increasingly, incendiary remarks about whites by Democrat leaders.
Democrats, the party of hate.

Black New York City mayor Eric Adams made a similar comment the same day as Hochul's remark, about how immigrants who swam across the Rio Grande and entered Texas illegally, who have made their way to his city, are proven "good swimmers", and so can fill open jobs for lifeguards in New York City.
These illegals mostly actually walk from Mexico into Texas at multiple entry points, and don't actually swim. Biden just lets them walk in, by the tens of thousands daily. So, another stupid uninformed stereotyping remark by Adams.
Oh !
And mayor Adams' comments to a black crowd at another speaking event 2 years or so ago, about his interaction with white political leaders in the police and city government:
"I used to kick those crackas' asses, every day... !"
Just the tip of the iceberg, when it comes to quotable Democrat racism.

But hey, you'd have to be a Republican to be called on a remark like that. If a Republican were as stupid as a Democrat, and were dumb enough to actually say it.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The one Biden quote was a gaffe. The other one is just taken out of context. Biden was against bussing as a tool to desegregate but favored housing to battle segregation. Biden wasn’t pro segregation in the seventies. I’m sure you have read about Trump’s history in the 70’s dealing with racial issues and being sued by the DOJ. I have. Sad how much of maga land depends on disinformation.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
The one Biden quote was a gaffe. The other one is just taken out of context. Biden was against bussing as a tool to desegregate but favored housing to battle segregation. Biden wasn’t pro segregation in the seventies. I’m sure you have read about Trump’s history in the 70’s dealing with racial issues and being sued by the DOJ. I have. Sad how much of maga land depends on disinformation.

Correction: EVERY quote from Biden is a gaffe.

But beyond the errors of what Biden says, are Biden's (and his party's) outright lies, and his 50-year history of overt racism, and being mentored and partnering with former Klansmen and racists in the Senate.
That's just an absolute fact, backed by 50 years of speeches, Biden's Senate legislation, and Biden's known associations.
You just can't spin away comments like "I don't want my kids growing up in a racial jungle."

As far as Donald Trump's alleged racism as related to renting apartments, that is alleged, not proven, and further dates back to when Trump's father was running the family business, not when Trump was making the decisions.
That's like smearing Arnold Scharzenegger because his father was a Staff Sergeant in the Waffen SS, mostly in the military police, and served in the invasions of Poland, France and Russia, apparently ending wih the failed siege on Stalingrad.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2003-aug-14-me-father14-story.html

Regarding Donald Trump's alleged racism, for four decades before he ever even considered running for president, Donald Trump was hiring blacks, hispanics and women into his real estate company, and no merely hiring them, but promoting hem to the highest executive positions in his company, long before other companies began o do so.

During the 2016 Pulse Night Club shooting of gays, it occurred during the Republican National Convention in 2016, and "white racist" Trump in his nomination acceptance speech mentioned the shooting and his support for gays and the families of those killed and injured.
To which the "white racist" Republican convention audience cheered enthusiastically, and Trump responded hat he was so proud to hear a Republican audience cheer in support of those sentiments. And that was a gamble for Trump, because what if the audience didn't share that support and sympathy when he said it?
But they did, and he did. But of course, Democrats will never give Trump credit for that.

Or for Trump appointing Richard Grennell, a gay man, to muliple high-level diplomatic and cabinet posittions, including Director of National Intelligence, and U.S. ambassador to Germany.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Grenell

I'd also menttion that "racist" Trump, in 2016, 2020, and now 2024, has increasingly more support from the black and hispanic communities than any Republican presidential candidate in history.
As I recall, McCain (2008) and Romney (2012) got about 4% to 6% black support in their elections.
Trump got 8% black support in the 2016 election.
Trump is currently averaging over 22% black support nationwide, and pollster Frank Luntz said just 2 nights ago (on CNN) that he inks Trump will acually get 33% black support in the Nov 2024 election.
Wow, what a racist ! Black and hispanic voters clearly see it otherwise.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I did a quick reading of the last 24 years of elections, and wha percent of minorities voted Republican, courtesy of Wikipedia:

.............BLACK............HISPANIC..........ASIAN..........JEWISH.......

2000........9%................35%....................41%...............(19%, Gallup poll)

2004.......11%................44%....................43%...............25%

2008........4%.................31%....................35% ..............21%

2012........6%..................27%...................26%...............30%

2016........8%..................29%....................29%...............24%

2020........12%.................33%...................36%...............22%

It has taken a while to break the Democrat party's "Republican = racist" narrative, and for all these groups to see they are suffering under Democrat pary rule.

Jewish voters in particular this year I think will make a dramatic shift toward voting Republican, since Biden and he Democrats have made it clear they are the party of Hamas, and cutting off military aid for Israel.

As well as the party of Black Lives Matter, Antifa, Cultural Marxism, explosive and unvetted illegal immigration, he party of naionwide riots, of shoplifting, of carjacking, of international gangs, the party of human traffickers, he party of drug cartels, the party of wide open borders, and hyperinflation in every region of our economy.

Oh, and for free hotels and housing for illegals, food stamps for illegals, free healthcare, free cel phones and clothes for illegals, and at times displacing U.S. military veterans and American-born poor from shelters and schools, to give those places over to illegals instead.

Oh, and ultimately : allowing illegals to vote illegally in U.S. elections. That is precisely the plan, not by accident.
A report I saw tonight said an estimated 5 million illegals RIGHT NOW vote in our elections without consequences of any kind, all voting DEMOCRAT of course.

Link Copied to Clipboard