Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
the article is your source. you dont realize that? i wouldnt quote a liberal or conservative site for an argument, let alone base my political views off of one. if youre reading crap like that, no wonder you are so skewed.

i'll just pick apart one example, in the story you quoted they acted as if it was a secret that Palin first supported the bridge project, but the day she was nominated I read a story where she said she initially supported the project. really, if you wanna play with the big boys, you gotta do some research....

Point is, you didn't mention the article. You dismissed the website and that was it. It's finally gotten to the point that you, like most of the rest of us, don't even read the shit you post anymore.

Re: you example...it's not presented as a secret. It's presented as being disingenuous in that Palin and the McCain campaign are trying to rep like she was always against the bridge when the reality is she supported it when it was politically expedient to do so. It's OK if she changed her mind but, don't try to come off like some big reformer when she was basically teabagging Ted Stevens right up until the very moment that she was sworn into office...THEN she decided to bite.

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love