Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
yeah id say most hunters you know dont live in places where its hundreds of miles between towns.

True but it sound like the same principle as using a vehicle on the road to hunt. Or throwing a stick of dynamite in a lake & calling it fishing.

so you want people in the open tundra to go out on foot and possibly die? you have to realize people live in different climates and topography dont you? you also realize they do other types of hunting dont you? look man, before you got all Obamamessiaed you seemed level headed, step away from the lefty blogs, and go back to thinking for yourself, you owe it to your sanity....

I would guess most hunting done in Alaska is of the non-aerial variety. It's actually illegal for the most part & from what I understand Palin only gets away with it by exploiting a loop hole. Are you thinking it's a deal where they park the plane somewhere & then actually hunt?

I've always been disgusted with what I see as not real hunting no matter who's running for President. If the campaign thinks lots of voters will think aerial hunting is cool they should really highlight it. Perhaps some footage of her in a plane exhausting a herd while she takes aim at one?

Fair play!