Originally Posted By: whomod
 Originally Posted By: rex
He doesn't post, he spams. That's what he's always done. He's too cowardly to actually communicate with anyone here (send him a PM. He hates reading those). He spams all the liberal talking points for the week then runs away hoping no one challenges him on anything.

Um.. just because i don't give a flying fuck what you say doesn't mean I "run away" from you. I do have a life y'know.

I just stop by here to wind you assholes up. It's great fun for me. And the usual responses and insults delight me as I know and see that once again, I succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

It's not about swaying you, y'know. It's about raising your ire.
If someone here gets wound up because of something you said who I'd be very surprised. No one really respects you. You are a far left whacko incapable of reasonable discussion. You don't see us treating Ray and MEM the same way you get treated. It's because they are nice people. No offense. I hope someday you learn to relax a little. I also hope you don't take it too hard when Obama loses in November. If Obama wins life goes on for all of us and we wish him well.....after all he is our President and I would hope he does a great job. Unlike you who would wish that McCain gets hit by a bus or gets cancer or some other sick shit.