Originally Posted By: The New Adventures of Old PJP
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: The New Adventures of Old PJP
Do you know that if Romney was the GOP nominee I wouldn't be licking his boots and making excuses for him nor would I be voting for him.

I'm just trying to hold a mirror up to your face MEM. It's pretty wild watching you toe the dem party line even though you never really liked Obama or the dirty tactics he used to beat your choice or the fact that he should have put your choice on the dem ticket and didn't.

You may have noticed I'm not making up things about McCain or Palin. And if it was Hillary or someone else on the ticket it would be just a different set of wild accusations that you guys would be getting all self-rightous about.

Don't make this about me. I'm trying to tell you that you hated this guy just 2 months ago. I'm asking you how you can just snap your fingers and support someone you had so much disgust for.

I was so against Romney I would have voted for Obama. Honest.

If it was a personality contest I would vote for McCain but there are also some policy differences that pretty much hands the vote to Obama as long as I think he's smart & capable enough to be president. And I've repeatedly said even when Hillary was in the race that the "he's secretly a muslim" was a bunch of crap. Why would it stop being crap now?

Fair play!