Originally Posted By: Franta
 Originally Posted By: iggy
 Originally Posted By: Franta
ALLRIGHT WHOMOD et al
I cant be arsed to read the other nonsense

I challenge you

I challenge you to show me how the rich elitist Democrats in Obama's newblood camp are better than McCain's experienced republican camp.

I am not and never have been a political pundit my wife has helped me to do so as we now have four children that will need to live in future American.

Tell me how the Democrats will affect the rich (which Obama certainly is and alwasy has been unlike Palin....an unfair compairision as he is the Presidential candidate and she the vice I know). And tell me how much Obama "fixed" Illinois with the corrupt Chicago machine.....I know P Diddy tells us that Palin cant be a good govenor because they aint no crackheads in Alaska but they alot of crackheads in Illinois under Richie Daley that Obama has done NOTHING to address, instead he focused on his presidential career. Hmmm Anyone have McCain's credentials handy?!?!?!?!

They both suck balls and they both have a bunch of dumb fucks who follow them (or their party) with blind zeal. No matter which one wins, America loses.

zactly

and I aint so sure how good mccain is either but I am sick of the Oprah/news/and NOW SNL crowd blindly sucking Obama's cock on live TV to the point that idiot whore Robin Whatever on CNN is buying in to this BULLSHIT

BOTH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS are looking out for their rich friends IDIOTS its how bad they can SCREW middle class is what is TRULY an issue.

HEY DUMMIES REMEMBER HILARY AND YOU HATED THIS GUY A COUPLE MONTHS BACK

About the only thing I could say about McCain is that I would really like to believe that the past four years or so have been imaginary in regards to him & that he is really a straight shooting maverick. In a perfect world, it is all a ruse and he is really planning to go all Chester Arthur on them when elected. Elsewise, he's just a hack who has bent down and kissed the asses of all the people he derided within the Republican base years ago.

Anyway, along the original line of conversation, I would say that I hope whoever gets elected dies in office. But, then, we'd be stuck with their VP choices who are about as worthless.