Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 43 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 42 43
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
All I'm going to say is that you can say what you want about Bob Dole, but at least that man had the balls to retire from the Senate before going full fledged into his presidential campaign.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
and at least John McCain has the balls to suspend his campaign while there is a crisis, unlike Obama. gutless coward.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
whomod content User some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Cock and Gayness. Hmmm?
5000+ posts 09/25/08 04:45 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Re: Palin:Blithering idiot.

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
All I'm going to say is that you can say what you want about Bob Dole, but at least that man had the balls to retire from the Senate before going full fledged into his presidential campaign.

McCain suspending the campaign actually reminds me of Bob Dole's dramatic decision to resign from the Senate back in 1996. That worked, huh? And, yes, it's a stunt. Check out this statement from Obama's spokesman, Bill Burton:

Quote:
At 8:30 this morning, Senator Obama called Senator McCain to ask him if he would join in issuing a joint statement outlining their shared principles and conditions for the Treasury proposal and urging Congress and the White House to act in a bipartisan manner to pass such a proposal. At 2:30 this afternoon, Senator McCain returned Senator Obama’s call and agreed to join him in issuing such a statement. The two campaigns are currently working together on the details.

Yeah, the two campaigns were working together, well, except for McCain's campaign. They were working on a stunt, which was unveiled at approximately 2:50 p.m. McCain is sooo above the political fray.

If this was so important, why didn't McCain suspend his campaign and head back to the Capitol ASAP? Instead, not only did he decide to ditch Letterman and 'rush back to Washington'.. Um I mean head down the hall to do an interview with Katie Couric, he's waited til today -- and, not just today, but today after he spoke at the Clinton Global Initiative. So, for McCain, 'the crisis is important enough to bag the debate on Friday', but not important enough to head back to the Senate immediately. Then again, Bush had to finish reading "My Pet Goat" on September 11th and stayed on vacation during Katrina. So why should McCain have to miss the Clinton event and possibly not get his picture taken with Bono later that day? These guys have their priorities during crises.

Make no mistake: This is a stunt from an increasingly desperate campaign -- a campaign that doesn't have a clue about the economy. The Washington Post/ABC News poll showing a nine-point Obama lead must be similar to McCain's internal polling.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
and at least John McCain has the balls to suspend his campaign while there is a crisis, unlike Obama. gutless coward.

I already disproved that.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it so, Mr. Irai WMD's.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: whomod
Here's more of that Palin interiew with Katie Couric. I say this is good for at least another 10 points being shaved from her "ability to lead" poll numbers ad at least a 2 point drop in McCain's.

Horrific, horrific, horrific excerpt of Palin explaining why living close to Russia and Canada makes her a foreign policy expert. She comes across as a blithering idiot. At some point, Republicans have to ask themselves why they're willing to risk our national security, should McCain die in office, on someone who is quite clearly not ready to lead our nation in a time of crisis. Watch this video, then email this link to your friends:

video The transcript below.

From Ambinder:

Quote:
COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?
PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--
COURIC: Mock?
PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.
COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.
PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--
COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?
PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.

Sincerely, retarded fucknut.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

At some point, Republicans have to ask themselves why they're willing to risk our national security, should McCain die in office, on someone who is quite clearly not ready to lead our nation in a time of crisis.

think about the poor democrats there candidate himself has no foreign experience except wearing an Islamic robe in Kenya....

"Islamic robe"?

Dumb racist idiot. He was dressed in traditional kenyan clothing. Stupid twat.

Oh sorry, that's stupid RACIST twat.

When G.W. Bush went to China in 2001 he wore a traditional Chinese outfit, when Bill Clinton went tol Indonesia in 1994 he wore traditional dress, and when Hillary Clinton went to Eritrea in 1997 she wore traditional dress including a head piece. So why the fuss over Obama?

So I guess bsams thinks GW Bush is secretly a Commie.

Originally Posted By: bsams the idiot

AAAIIIEEE!!! Hillary's a MUSLIM!!!!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: bsmas the idiot

AAAIIIEEE!!!

LAURA BUSH IS SECRETLY A MUSLIM!!!!!

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
wow, someone is a muslim apologist.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
The AP lets Sarah Palin hang herself. Why does this matter? Because John McCain is 72 years old, has had 4 bouts of recent and very serious melanoma, has suffered repeated bouts of confusion over the past year, and if he dies in office the bumbling novice in the video below will become our next president and be in charge of the bailout and the war in Iraq:

Quote:
Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin defended her remark that the close proximity of Russia to her home state of Alaska gives her foreign policy experience, explaining in a CBS interview airing Thursday that "we have trade missions back and forth."

Palin has never visited Russia and until last year the 44-year-old Alaska governor had never traveled outside North America. She also had never met a foreign leader until her trip this week to New York. In the CBS interview, she did not offer any examples of having been involved in any negotiations with the Russians.

Palin's foreign policy experience came up when she gave her first major interview, on Sept. 11 to ABC News. Asked what insight she had gained from living so close to Russia, she said: "They're our next-door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."

In the interview with CBS News anchor Katie Couric, Palin said: "It's funny that a comment like that was, kind of made to ... I don't know, you know? Reporters ..."

Couric said, "Mock?"

"Yeah," Palin said, "mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah."

When Couric asked how Alaska's closeness to Russia enhanced her foreign policy experience, Palin said, "Well, it certainly does because our ... our next-door neighbors are foreign countries." Alaska shares a border with Canada.

Palin didn't answer directly when Couric inquired about whether she had been involved in any negotiations with the Russians.

"We have trade missions back and forth," she replied. As she continued, Palin brought up Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin.

"It's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where — where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is — from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to ... to our state," she said.

You can watch the video here, it's horrific.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

McCain suspending the campaign actually reminds me of Bob Dole's dramatic decision to resign from the Senate back in 1996. That worked, huh? And, yes, it's a stunt. Check out this statement from Obama's spokesman, Bill Burton:

Quote:
At 8:30 this morning, Senator Obama called Senator McCain to ask him if he would join in issuing a joint statement outlining their shared principles and conditions for the Treasury proposal and urging Congress and the White House to act in a bipartisan manner to pass such a proposal. At 2:30 this afternoon, Senator McCain returned Senator Obama’s call and agreed to join him in issuing such a statement. The two campaigns are currently working together on the details.

Yeah, the two campaigns were working together, well, except for McCain's campaign. They were working on a stunt, which was unveiled at approximately 2:50 p.m. McCain is sooo above the political fray.

If this was so important, why didn't McCain suspend his campaign and head back to the Capitol ASAP? Instead, not only did he decide to ditch Letterman and 'rush back to Washington'.. Um I mean head down the hall to do an interview with Katie Couric, he's waited til today -- and, not just today, but today after he spoke at the Clinton Global Initiative. So, for McCain, 'the crisis is important enough to bag the debate on Friday', but not important enough to head back to the Senate immediately. Then again, Bush had to finish reading "My Pet Goat" on September 11th and stayed on vacation during Katrina. So why should McCain have to miss the Clinton event and possibly not get his picture taken with Bono later that day? These guys have their priorities during crises.

Make no mistake: This is a stunt from an increasingly desperate campaign -- a campaign that doesn't have a clue about the economy. The Washington Post/ABC News poll showing a nine-point Obama lead must be similar to McCain's internal polling.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

I already disproved that.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it so, Mr. Irai WMD's.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
whomod the fact that you copy and paste a liberal blog does not change the true facts, which are Oabam is still campaigning while McCain is saving this country, and Obama is a closet Muslim, while McCain is a war hero, and patriot. try and keep up.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

McCain suspending the campaign actually reminds me of Bob Dole's dramatic decision to resign from the Senate back in 1996. That worked, huh?

Listen, you partisan douchebag. I was saying that anyone running for president, once gaining the nomination, should step down from any other elected position despite what their party affiliations are. If you're going to spend all your time campaigning, fund raising, etc. you don't have the time to do your job as a governor/senator/whatever that the people elected you to do. It should be an all or nothing decision.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
whomod only sees in blind hatred.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
this should comfort bsams. According to Sarah Palin, Iraq was responsible for 9/11. Not even George W. Bush and Cheney try this bit of deceit anymore. I guess the brainwashed faithful allowed it to sink in despite all evidence to the contrary to where they now live in some artificial reality and can't come to grips with the fact that this was disproved.

Here Palin channels Bush & Cheney circa 2004: Blames Iraq for 9/11

Quote:
AP REPORTER: Do you think that our presence in Iraq and Afghanistan--our continued military presence there--is inflaming Islamic extremists?

SARAH PALIN: I think our presence in Iraq and in Afghanistan will lead to further security of our nation. Again, because the mission is to take the fight over there, do not let them come over here and attempt again what they accomplished here. And that was some destruction. Terrible destruction on that day. But, since September 11th, Americans uniting and rebuilding and committing to never letting that happen again.

Sarah Palin thinks she's foreign policy-qualified because she lives close to Russia. And now we know that she thinks Saddam did 9/11. At least she's up front about it.

And, doesn't she make you feel safe? I know bsams is apoplectic with terror right now over Iraq hitting us on 9/11. AAAIIIEEE!!!!!

No, don't look in that cave over in the Afghan/Pakistan tribal regions, look at Iraq!! Look at Iraq!!! THEY DID IT!!!!! Sarah Palin sez so!!!!!!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
KILL WHITEY!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
whomod #1008448 2008-09-25 11:00 PM
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
whomod, she didn't say that Iraq attacked us on 9/11. She said our presence in the middle east keeps the terrorists over there trying to fight there.

How is that any different than the claim you guys make all the time that the war in Iraq means the terrorists are going over there to attack us?

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
this should comfort bsams. According to Sarah Palin, Iraq was responsible for 9/11. Not even George W. Bush and Cheney try this bit of deceit anymore. I guess the brainwashed faithful allowed it to sink in despite all evidence to the contrary to where they now live in some artificial reality and can't come to grips with the fact that this was disproved.

Here Palin channels Bush & Cheney circa 2004: Blames Iraq for 9/11

Quote:
AP REPORTER: Do you think that our presence in Iraq and Afghanistan--our continued military presence there--is inflaming Islamic extremists?

SARAH PALIN: I think our presence in Iraq and in Afghanistan will lead to further security of our nation. Again, because the mission is to take the fight over there, do not let them come over here and attempt again what they accomplished here. And that was some destruction. Terrible destruction on that day. But, since September 11th, Americans uniting and rebuilding and committing to never letting that happen again.

Sarah Palin thinks she's foreign policy-qualified because she lives close to Russia. And now we know that she thinks Saddam did 9/11. At least she's up front about it.

And, doesn't she make you feel safe? I know bsams is apoplectic with terror right now over Iraq hitting us on 9/11. AAAIIIEEE!!!!!

No, don't look in that cave over in the Afghan/Pakistan tribal regions, look at Iraq!! Look at Iraq!!! THEY DID IT!!!!! Sarah Palin sez so!!!!!!

THE Franta
3000+ posts
THE Franta
3000+ posts
OK whomod I respect your points and I must admit after discussing these things to other friends you actually have a reason and passion about Obama and the Democrats unlike so many others I see like so many sheep following Obama because he is not A BUSH CLONE but cant have a decent discussion/debate!

but in rapid fire mode I respond

Letterman looked like a baby bashing McCain....my own personal belief he switched to back Obama and needed a way to bash McCain and was possibly going to do that but McCain ALSO had a responsibility to go back to his job .....something even Letterman pointed out that Obama didnt do. And McCain pulling a no show to WORK on our government issues is as admirable as the other traits Letterman citied. I mean come on how many people ditched Letterman for hangovers, fear of insult and/or lack of responsibility and Letterman didnt berate them. AGAIN DISCLAIMER my own personal opinion with NO FACTS to back it up Letterman wanted to dis McCain because of previous support on his show.

Truly Letterman looked like a bitch.

As far as Palin taking over AGAIN she is the VICE presidential candidate it is not appropriate to take over CAMPAIGNING for the president....if/when she gets in office YES she needs to step in NOT NOW though.

the Offline
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
4000+ posts
5000+ posts Fri Sep 26 2008 12:55 AM Making a new reply
Thread: Re: Palin in 08

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
whomod, she didn't say that Iraq attacked us on 9/11. She said our presence in the middle east keeps the terrorists over there trying to fight there.

How is that any different than the claim you guys make all the time that the war in Iraq means the terrorists are going over there to attack us?

Granted you can certainly give her the benefit of the doubt based on those comments that are sort clear. Kind of like Cheney always invoking 9/11 when discussing Iraq. Never directly connecting the two, but making a strong implication.

But Ok, i'll play. So giving her the benefit of the doubt this time, how then do you explain away her not only doing it this time, but on another occasion? On Thursday Sept 11, 2008, during an address to her son's army unit, Sarah Palin made the charge that Iraq was responsible for the tragedy of September 11, 2001. From The New York Times:

Quote:
"You'll be there to defend the innocent from the enemies who planned and carried out and rejoiced in the death of thousands of Americans," she told the soldiers. "America can never go back to that false sense of security that came before September 11, 2001."

Ascribing no motives, asking you to draw no conclusions, I offer a simple factual correction. From the source least likely to make this claim erroneously:

Quote:
"We have no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the 11 September attacks." - George W Bush, Sept. 18, 2003

Given the fact that McCain is running on "change". How do reconcile the fact that she's playing the same word tricks as Dick Cheney?

"Change" indeed.

Same as it ever was....

the Offline
4000+ posts
4000+ posts
5000+ posts Fri Sep 26 2008 01:01 AM Reading a post
Thread: Sarah Palin for VP

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man

Granted you can certainly give her the benefit of the doubt based on those comments that are sort clear. Kind of like Cheney always invoking 9/11 when discussing Iraq. Never directly connecting the two, but making a strong implication.

But Ok, i'll play. So giving her the benefit of the doubt this time, how then do you explain away her not only doing it this time, but on another occasion? On Thursday Sept 11, 2008, during an address to her son's army unit, Sarah Palin made the charge that Iraq was responsible for the tragedy of September 11, 2001. From The New York Times:

Quote:
"You'll be there to defend the innocent from the enemies who planned and carried out and rejoiced in the death of thousands of Americans," she told the soldiers. "America can never go back to that false sense of security that came before September 11, 2001."

Ascribing no motives, asking you to draw no conclusions, I offer a simple factual correction. From the source least likely to make this claim erroneously:

Quote:
"We have no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the 11 September attacks." - George W Bush, Sept. 18, 2003

Given the fact that McCain is running on "change". How do reconcile the fact that she's playing the same word tricks as Dick Cheney?

"Change" indeed.

THE Franta
3000+ posts
THE Franta
3000+ posts
Listen....I have had arguments with many people and Ive fucked with whomod with the rest of the NBs but you know what....I dont agree with the guy....but at least he has sound arguments....which isnt true of MOST Obamaites...most support him as a change to Bush or a change to Democrat and cant give a DECENT debate like whomod does...again I dont agree with the guy but AT LEAST HES DONE SOME RESEARCH.....this is MY big problem with the current presidential campaign is people are NOT resarching like whomod and me they are BLINDLY being led by the media et al

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Whomod doesn't research. He blindly follow anyone who is pro obama.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
He does research, that's why he has to stay 100 feet from any school building at all times.

THE Franta
3000+ posts
THE Franta
3000+ posts
Nah while I disagree with the guy most of the time

HE unlike many other people I know can give a legit debate.....and I respect that HELL he can give a more INTEELECTUAL debate than I can sometimes... doesnt mean HE IS RIGHT

YOU PUT SOUP IN IT!
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
I actually agree with a lot of his opinions. My problem is that he's become an insufferable bitch, that's all. After finding out what he's made of during the botched raid his pals organized, I can't be arsed to read most of his posts because I have this image of him as a giant baby crying in a puddle of urine, so whatever it is he talks about all the time, it just sounds like whinning to me. Honestly, I see his name and I automatically hear a baby crying in my mind. I'm sure the exact same thing happened to a lot of the other posters here (and probably some of the ones in HIS board).

THE Franta
3000+ posts
THE Franta
3000+ posts
kudos for you saying that

I can understand how you feel that way and YEAH IVE seen that

but this election I see him being more laid back and not firing with the nonsense many are spewing.....thats a guy I can respect...he understands BOT sides mudslinges and he sees beyond that....I can have a debate with him.......hell I wish my wife would come online and she would give him a run

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Franta
Listen....I have had arguments with many people and Ive fucked with whomod with the rest of the NBs but you know what....I dont agree with the guy....but at least he has sound arguments....which isnt true of MOST Obamaites...most support him as a change to Bush or a change to Democrat and cant give a DECENT debate like whomod does...again I dont agree with the guy but AT LEAST HES DONE SOME RESEARCH.....this is MY big problem with the current presidential campaign is people are NOT resarching like whomod and me they are BLINDLY being led by the media et al

It's not 2001 anymore Franta. Stop acting like you just showed up here.

Whomod did just as much "research" as JQ did. C/P-ing redundant talking points from a bunch of left-leaning websites without coming up with his own observations is not "research"

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
HE unlike many other people I know can give a legit debate.

What the fuck are you smoking?

All he does is push the MoveOn.org-esque article of the week until someone shows how full of shit he is and then he ignores how he was made a fool of and moves on to the next article.

Lest we forget the Iraq War thread and Katrina threads where he just keeps pasting a bunch of tangential articles from other websites as if the rest of the conversation is irrelevant.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
He said they're were national guard members refusing to let black people leave new orleans.
He called the cops on my for making an alt id named "whomod's daughter"
He posts youtube clips of far left nut jobs and claims they are facts.
He's nothing more than the spammer of liberal talking points. To call him intellectual in any way is insulting. He's nothing more than a little kid who cried when he doesn't get his way.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
kudos for you saying that

I can understand how you feel that way and YEAH IVE seen that

but this election I see him being more laid back and not firing with the nonsense many are spewing.....thats a guy I can respect...he understands BOT sides mudslinges and he sees beyond that....I can have a debate with him.......hell I wish my wife would come online and she would give him a run

Well, I think at this point in the game, the stakes are realy great and dire. Which is why I was dissapointed to see the likes of sammitch and Rex reply with the usual crap. Invoking Rev. Wright when the stakes are actually as high as you can get them, just sounds .. I dunoo.. foolish? Small?

What we saw for the past week was Bush, to his credit, wake up and realize the country was sinking fast. Now granted, fool me once and all that, the fact that the Democrats insisted on actual negotiation and compromise was a good step. I even welcomed the House Republicans the other day giving Cheney a time out. Frankly no one trusts a vaguely worded 3 page proposal from George W. Bush that gives unlimited power to his Treasury secretary. Rightly so. But then yesterday McCain pulls out yet another stunt in a campaign that has been built on stunts and trying to change the subject and move them towards the trivial. Did we really need a week discussing lipstick on a pig on the eve of financial ruin? Is that what is important to the future of America? Which I showed [suspending the campaign] was an absolute lie. His campaign didn't stop. Hell, in some cases they were even unaware he claimed such a thing. It was a talking point to be repeated and not verified.

Franta, I also have to disagree about Letterman. That also was a lie. Perhaps his greatest blunder this week. Y'know I follow this stuff, read countless papers, magazines and blogs, pro and amateur alike. I like reading frankly and I like being informed. That's not MOST people though. So a lot of the stuff I bring up about McCain being factually inconsistent really doesn't percolate to 'middle America'. It's boring to them. This though unfortunately for McCain showed in the starkest detail, that McCain flat out lied about urgently rushing to save the economy. With live feed of McCain still in New York even. It struck to the core of his integrity of late. And it resonated. Letterman coming off like a whiny bitch frankly was not as bad as how the guy running for office appeared.

Then today the talks get scuttled after he arrives just as they are reaching consensus, for a photo op essentially. Doesn't commit one way or another his position and then emboldened House Republicans decide to scuttle the whole thing. He embodied the very thing Obama warned about the previous day. politicizing this thing that frankly is too important to politicize.

You can agree, disagree but frankly "Kill Whitey" or "says the fucknut" is nothing but an indicator that this person has nothing to counter or offer as a counter argument. And is an indicator to me that these people are in the same partisan foxhole the House Republicans find themselves in. Happier to see the country fall into Depression than for Obama to win and McCain not getting some false credit for 'saving the day'.

Yeah i'm partisan as well. That is obvious. I get criticized for YouTubes and cutting and pasting. But there is a method to the madness IMO. It's called sourcing your material. That way you have something besides my word that what i'm saying is so. You can read it yourself. You can see it on video. Because like today, unless I PROVE it, bsams will go on and on about McCain putting country first and suspending his campaign because that is what he heard or was told. And me simply telling him it was not so I think wouldn't be enough to convince him. The fact that he attacks, dismisses, laughs, etc. etc. frankly doesn't concern me. I'm satisfied that I proved my point with actual information from actual news releases. If he still wants to do his shtick of Obama is a Muslim, then that's when I ignore and/or do my shtick of "AIIEE!!! Laura Bush is a Muslim!!" too.

Right now frankly I'm dreading tomorrow. As an American. Not as a Democrat or a liberal or anything. Just for the future of this country. It'is undoubtedly going to be brutal. And that doesn't just hurt me, it hurts all of us together. Honestly, I think McCain committed political hari kari this week and over these past 3 weeks. I think today it was to the detriment of us all.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

Well, I think at this point in the game, the stakes are realy great and dire. Which is why I was dissapointed to see the likes of sammitch and Rex reply with the usual crap. Invoking Rev. Wright when the stakes are actually as high as you can get them, just sounds .. I dunoo.. foolish? Small?

It really scares you that obama is an america hater, doesn't it? I'll point it out because its the truth. Obama has surrounded himself with america haters. He is an america hater. Nothing you say or hope will change that.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
And why does franta scare you? Is it because he proved you wrong? Don't you get tired of kissing his ass? When are you gonna go psycho on him?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
You can agree, disagree but frankly "Kill Whitey" or "says the fucknut" is nothing but an indicator that this person has nothing to counter or offer as a counter argument.

Or rather it's an example of debunking someone's affinity for hiding behind talking points in lieu of having no opinion of his own.

Would someone please post that quote reel of Whomod's steady metamorphosis from a McCain lover to a McCain hater? Don't forget to include how he all of a sudden thinks he's too old to be in politics (see also: he called him a "doddering fucker") even after saying how much he respected him.

Page 24 of 43 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 42 43

Link Copied to Clipboard