Originally Posted By: whomod
At the risk of me and everyone else who used to admire John McCain coming off like a broken record, let me repeat. McCain has reversed himself on HIS OWN positions, sometimes his own bills even since again seeking the GOP nomination.

McCain has reversed nothing. He's still the same asshole speech policeman he was before with the only difference being that he's now representing the Republican party in a race for the office.

Quote:
You're just looking for anything to toss attack-wise as if that'll shut me up.

I'm long past trying to get you to shut up. It is simply impossible to make you shut up. You will persist here--And anywhere on the web for that matter--For as long as left-wing talking points exist on the internet.

Pointing out your retardation used to be about shutting you up, but it cannot be done.

Quote:
These McCain contradictions have been beyond well documented and discussed in the media.

They don't exist.

Quote:
It's amazing that this is still considered a credible line of attack. Many Americans in addition to myself, in fact a majority of them now, have reevaluated John McCain recently and they find him to be not so much "the maverick" now.

Which is like saying he unwrung a bell with his past leftist bullshit.

He hasn't changed his tune. He's simply referring to himself as a republican conservative more often than he used to, and that infuriates you.