Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 43 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 42 43
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
If you're looking for a post where whomod contradicts himself, click here.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
how does Franta read whomods mindless copying and pasting and think whomod has a valid opinion? WHERES MY FRANTA?

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
No. Because while I think his mind is made up, he still essentially asks real questions and honest answers.

I'm still waiting for why 1) being a Muslim in general is bad and scary? 2) why an "America hater" runs for office, gives of his time and effort for decades to volunteerism, local office, state office and then national office when his Law degree basically opens the doors of the "elite' world and the elite bucks and 3) why the mainstream media has kept the lid on the fact that Obama hates America and wants to run for President to achieve his dastardly ends. I suppose they "Hate America" too.

Do you suppose the people who wrecked this economy and committed us to a preemptive war of choice based on cherry picked intel "Hate America" in any way? Or do they just make honest mistakes repeatedly? Me, I just think they're fundamentally wrong and dangerous to our county's future. but I don't subscribe anti-Americanism to them.

Now I can wait for these answers or frankly I can just think that you're a raving loony conspiracy nut who's swallowed too much far right kool Aid about how everyone not like a right wing Republican is "the enemy" and "hates America" and how the islamofascist obama wants to destroy America. That is if theres any America to destroy come January.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: whomod
You can agree, disagree but frankly "Kill Whitey" or "says the fucknut" is nothing but an indicator that this person has nothing to counter or offer as a counter argument.

Or rather it's an example of debunking someone's affinity for hiding behind talking points in lieu of having no opinion of his own.

Would someone please post that quote reel of Whomod's steady metamorphosis from a McCain lover to a McCain hater? Don't forget to include how he all of a sudden thinks he's too old to be in politics (see also: he called him a "doddering fucker") even after saying how much he respected him.

At the risk of me and everyone else who used to admire John McCain coming off like a broken record, let me repeat. McCain has reversed himself on HIS OWN positions, sometimes his own bills even since again seeking the GOP nomination. You're just looking for anything to toss attack-wise as if that'll shut me up. These McCain contradictions have been beyond well documented and discussed in the media. It's amazing that this is still considered a credible line of attack. Many Americans in addition to myself, in fact a majority of them now, have reevaluated John McCain recently and they find him to be not so much "the maverick" now.

So give it a rest already. It's tired but I suppose you think it means something. It's like coming out with ratings for a show when it was good and insisting that it stay on after it jumped the shark and thus tanked ratings wise because people like it. Your 3 year old ratings prove it!

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
no matter how many times you try and repeat your nonsense by and large most Americans know John McCain is an honest patriot, and Obama is a floundering closet Muslim.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
No. Because while I think his mind is made up, he still essentially asks real questions and honest answers.

They have been times where I would respond to your posts honestly. You would get all pissy and revert to copying and pasting.

Quote:
I'm still waiting for why 1) being a Muslim in general is bad and scary? 2) why an "America hater" runs for office, gives of his time and effort for decades to volunteerism, local office, state office and then national office when his Law degree basically opens the doors of the "elite' world and the elite bucks and 3) why the mainstream media has kept the lid on the fact that Obama hates America and wants to run for President to achieve his dastardly ends. I suppose they "Hate America" too.

Why are you so fixated on the mainstream media......oh, that's right. You can't think for yourself.

Quote:
Do you suppose the people who wrecked this economy and committed us to a preemptive war of choice based on cherry picked intel "Hate America" in any way? Or do they just make honest mistakes repeatedly? Me, I just think they're fundamentally wrong and dangerous to our county's future. but I don't subscribe anti-Americanism to them.

There are WMDs in Iraq. I know people who have seen them. The media has reported on them. Why you ignore that is beyond me.

Quote:
Now I can wait for these answers or frankly I can just think that you're a raving loony conspiracy nut who's swallowed too much far right kool Aid about how everyone not like a right wing Republican is "the enemy" and "hates America" and how the islamofascist obama wants to destroy America. That is if theres any America to destroy come January.

Now you're dismissing me (again) as a far right nut. You know I'm not. I've given you my view points before. But since you're so far to the left you think anyone who disagrees with you is some militia member. You're nothing but a scared little boy who hides behind other people's words and is too afraid to actually see anything beyond your own shortsightedness.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
At the risk of me and everyone else who used to admire John McCain coming off like a broken record, let me repeat. McCain has reversed himself on HIS OWN positions, sometimes his own bills even since again seeking the GOP nomination.

McCain has reversed nothing. He's still the same asshole speech policeman he was before with the only difference being that he's now representing the Republican party in a race for the office.

Quote:
You're just looking for anything to toss attack-wise as if that'll shut me up.

I'm long past trying to get you to shut up. It is simply impossible to make you shut up. You will persist here--And anywhere on the web for that matter--For as long as left-wing talking points exist on the internet.

Pointing out your retardation used to be about shutting you up, but it cannot be done.

Quote:
These McCain contradictions have been beyond well documented and discussed in the media.

They don't exist.

Quote:
It's amazing that this is still considered a credible line of attack. Many Americans in addition to myself, in fact a majority of them now, have reevaluated John McCain recently and they find him to be not so much "the maverick" now.

Which is like saying he unwrung a bell with his past leftist bullshit.

He hasn't changed his tune. He's simply referring to himself as a republican conservative more often than he used to, and that infuriates you.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts

It's a conspiracy! Quick bsams, to arms! We're surrounded!

I for the life of me can't fathom why anyone thinks a Congressional junket to Kenya translates to Obama being a Muslim. It's stupid frankly. It's ignorant, and it's straw grasping for scandal and scurrilous smear.

And Rex, the mainstream media reports facts and not wild conspiracies. that is why I'm fixated on them and not on your dumb unverified frankly fear based claims and smears. Source your claims. 'Just cuz I beleive it' isn't convincing.

When you say crazy broad generalized crap like" ____ Hates America", I can draw assumptions pretty easily from that alone. the fact that you say other crazy stuff in a similar vein simply corroborates it.

Now my fingers are tired fromall the copying and pasting I did tonight. But anyways let's discuss that. let's discuss the Palin 60 Minutes videos which i've titled Palin: Blithering Idiot. Do you disagree? Are you willing to argue that she has a firm grasp of the issues if not the English language? I posted the video because it underscores a REAL fear of Palin being woefully in over her head. IN HER OWN WORDS, not mine. IF YOU DISAGREE THEN ARGUE HOW IT IS AN UNFAIR ATTACK. Don't switch the subject to whomod this or whomod that like you guys always do. Prove me wrong. And not with Palin is a Governor executive experience etc. etc. Argue what I brought to the table not with right wing talking points. "the left" didn't force her to look like a fool every time she tries to answer a biig question. MoveOn.Org didn't doctor the video to make her look dumb. So stop with the phony arguments to excuse a lightweight candidate. If you believe in her then tell me why that video actually shows her intelligence and brilliance? Or is it easier to just move the conversation to the subject of me?

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
typical female bashing, it really pains you guys to see a strong successful woman doesnt it? first the sexist attacks on Hilary in the primary and now Palin. disgusting.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk
I actually agree with a lot of his opinions. My problem is that he's become an insufferable bitch, that's all. After finding out what he's made of during the botched raid his pals organized, I can't be arsed to read most of his posts because I have this image of him as a giant baby crying in a puddle of urine, so whatever it is he talks about all the time, it just sounds like whinning to me. Honestly, I see his name and I automatically hear a baby crying in my mind. I'm sure the exact same thing happened to a lot of the other posters here (and probably some of the ones in HIS board).

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
The problem with whomod is that he has blinders on to everything else when he makes up his mind about something. Everything he does no has to fall along party lines whether the conversation was about that or not. Franta, you may think that he's well researched, but that's only because he searches and posts those things that only back up his opinion even if they are from nutjob blogs. Let's not forget some of the highlights of whomod's posting past:

• Posting that our army would never capture Saddam Hussein, and then going back and editing his post to delete that statement after they did.

• Within a day or so after Hurricane Katrina devastated the coast, he decides that he needs to blame everything on George Bush. The levees didn't hold because of George Bush. Despite how many times other posters showed that Bush couldn't have prevented the levees from breaking no matter how much money he threw at it and constant requests not to politicize the event but to figure out a way to help those affected, whomod not only continued but actually insisted that the event be politicized so that he can take Kanye West style pot-shots at Bush. There's a personal 'fuck him' from me on that one.

• He insisted that National Guard troops fired at a crowd of black people and prevented them from leaving New Orleans after the hurricane as some show that Bush and Republicans hate the black folk and wanted to kill them. What was his research into this? He posted article after article that disproved his claims all while having a 'see there? I'm right' attitude about himself. When I pointed that out, he became pissy and still wouldn't admit to being wrong.

That's just off the top of my head right now. Forget the raid bullshit. whomod proved to me long ago that he's unable to see beyond his own prejudices. If you disagree with him on immigration or Obama, it's much simpler for him to say that you're a racist than to actually try and understand your difference of opinion. Thing is that before he went "Jack the 'lil Death" crazy on us, outside of the politics forum he, at one time, was able to pack away his insane political tirades and talk about other things like a normal, cool human being.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Hey I read on another board today that Palin has had electroshock therapy.

Is this just a reference to her Church-laying on of hands?

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

Nobody saw me do it...
25+ posts
Nobody saw me do it...
25+ posts
"laying of hands" is an act of Witchcraft!!

... so there!!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
The problem with whomod is that he has blinders on to everything else when he makes up his mind about something. Everything he does no has to fall along party lines whether the conversation was about that or not. Franta, you may think that he's well researched, but that's only because he searches and posts those things that only back up his opinion even if they are from nutjob blogs. Let's not forget some of the highlights of whomod's posting past:

• Posting that our army would never capture Saddam Hussein, and then going back and editing his post to delete that statement after they did.

• Within a day or so after Hurricane Katrina devastated the coast, he decides that he needs to blame everything on George Bush. The levees didn't hold because of George Bush. Despite how many times other posters showed that Bush couldn't have prevented the levees from breaking no matter how much money he threw at it and constant requests not to politicize the event but to figure out a way to help those affected, whomod not only continued but actually insisted that the event be politicized so that he can take Kanye West style pot-shots at Bush. There's a personal 'fuck him' from me on that one.

• He insisted that National Guard troops fired at a crowd of black people and prevented them from leaving New Orleans after the hurricane as some show that Bush and Republicans hate the black folk and wanted to kill them. What was his research into this? He posted article after article that disproved his claims all while having a 'see there? I'm right' attitude about himself. When I pointed that out, he became pissy and still wouldn't admit to being wrong.

That's just off the top of my head right now. Forget the raid bullshit. whomod proved to me long ago that he's unable to see beyond his own prejudices. If you disagree with him on immigration or Obama, it's much simpler for him to say that you're a racist than to actually try and understand your difference of opinion. Thing is that before he went "Jack the 'lil Death" crazy on us, outside of the politics forum he, at one time, was able to pack away his insane political tirades and talk about other things like a normal, cool human being.

Doc alot of your criticism could be directed at any of us on this board. It's silly but most of us slip into campaign mode. Whomod's posts are no worse than the "praise allah" crap that goes on in the Obama thread.

Fair play!
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
we are joking when we say Praise Allah and most of us are not going to lose sleep if Obama wins. whomod is very very serious about what he posts and will go into a deep depression if McCain wins. There is a difference.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I can handle some razzing by either side, and that's what the 'praise allah crap' is. But I think there's a point where it stops being a jab and just starts being a bitter rant. I've voiced my displeasure with G-man about his posting style at times in the past. I've also told Sammitch that I think his little one sentence posts in an attempt to just hang on with the popular crowd without actually standing up and voicing an actual, thought-out opinion are weak and pathetic. PJP and I've gone head to head way back when he first got here over Gitmo. So this isn't about the fact that whomod is on the other side of the political aisle. It's about how he's presented himself here in the past. The multiple id's in an attempt to hide that it was him because he was too afraid to man up and admit that he couldn't quit coming to this board as he claimed in his last farewell post. Him editing his posts months after the fact to try to cover up that he said something wrong. The fact that people who even liked him in other forums about comics or music or even shared some of his political views were starting to get tired of him because of how he acted here is just further evidence that this isn't just about politics. If he agreed with me all of the time, I'd treat him the same way.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I can handle some razzing by either side, and that's what the 'praise allah crap' is. But I think there's a point where it stops being a jab and just starts being a bitter rant. I've voiced my displeasure with G-man about his posting style at times in the past. I've also told Sammitch that I think his little one sentence posts in an attempt to just hang on with the popular crowd without actually standing up and voicing an actual, thought-out opinion are weak and pathetic. PJP and I've gone head to head way back when he first got here over Gitmo. So this isn't about the fact that whomod is on the other side of the political aisle. It's about how he's presented himself here in the past. The multiple id's in an attempt to hide that it was him because he was too afraid to man up and admit that he couldn't quit coming to this board as he claimed in his last farewell post. Him editing his posts months after the fact to try to cover up that he said something wrong. The fact that people who even liked him in other forums about comics or music or even shared some of his political views were starting to get tired of him because of how he acted here is just further evidence that this isn't just about politics. If he agreed with me all of the time, I'd treat him the same way.

Yeah I know you've gotten into it with most everybody & don't see it as you just picking on the liberal guy. It's just that your criticism comes on a heap of criticisms from alot of people you've argued with. Pages & pages of it. Some of it I can't argue with like sneakilly editing posts but much of it is similar to what I get when somebody doesn't want to or can't actually argue or dissagree with a post. I don't respect that either.

Fair play!
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
I was acting like a jackass....you called me on it....and eventually I saw the light.

thedoctor #1008937 2008-09-26 4:43 PM
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Forget the raid bullshit. whomod proved to me long ago that he's unable to see beyond his own prejudices. If you disagree with him on immigration or Obama, it's much simpler for him to say that you're a racist than to actually try and understand your difference of opinion. Thing is that before he went "Jack the 'lil Death" crazy on us, outside of the politics forum he, at one time, was able to pack away his insane political tirades and talk about other things like a normal, cool human being.

I would also point out that, when he first resurfaced here, whomod seemed like he was a changed guy. He was a lot more reasonable, polite and interesting to discuss politics with. I was actually glad to see him back. We never agreed, but it was interesting and fun to debate him.

But then he got all unhinged again. Now its' just talk, youtube clips and graemlins.

the G-man #1008939 2008-09-26 4:59 PM
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
maybe he needs medication and is not taking it.

PJP #1008942 2008-09-26 5:18 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Palin's Pastor Problem
In the fine, new American tradition of presidential campaign "pastor disasters," Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin might have one she can call her very own, complete with its own sensational YouTube video and stunned cable TV commentary. You knew it was coming -- but probably didn't suspect it would involve witchcraft.

Back in the fall of 2005, when Palin was running for governor of Alaska, a Kenyan pastor named Thomas Muthee preached several times at Wasilla Assembly of God, Palin's church home for more than two decades. In one service, Palin joined Moothy onstage while he prayed for her.

"We say grace to be reigned upon her in the name of Jesus," Muthee prayed while Palin bowed her head. "We are asking you as the body of Christ in this valley make a way for Sarah even in the political arena . . . Bring finances her way even for the campaign in the name of Jesus . . . Give her men and women who will buck her up in the name of Jesus . . . Oh, Father, use her to turn this nation the other way around . . . "

So far, not that unusual. Intercessory public prayer is a common and often powerful form of encouragement and blessing in evangelical or Pentecostal settings, for politicians or anyone else. But Muthee goes on: "In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, every form of witchcraft is what you rebuke. In the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, father make away now."

Turns out, Muthee began his ministry with a witch hunt against a Kenyan woman who he accused of causing car accidents through demonic spells, according to the Christian Science Monitor, which first reported the story in 1999. Muthee publicly declared the woman "a witch responsible for the town's ills, and order her to offer her up her soul for salvation or leave Kiambu . . . The woman fled."

This past June, in a speech at Wasilla AOG, Palin gave credit to Muthee for her 2006 election victory. In another now-famous YouTube video, Palin says, "As I was mayor and Pastor Muthee was here and he was praying over me . . . He said 'Lord make a way and let her do this next step.' And that's exactly what happened."

Washington Post

Fair play!
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
is this really the best they can come up with? let's see here - a vp candidate who heard a speaker rail about witchcraft once or twice versus a presidential candidate who spent two decades listening to a marxist hatemonger. that's a moral dilemma for you...

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Yeah I can see where a pastor praying for the safety of people, and a pastor saying God Damn America are the same....

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
MEM is way behind the propaganda curb on this one. Whomod posted a YouTube clip about this b.s. a couple of days ago. And we pointed out how specious the left's argument on this was back then too.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
is this really the best they can come up with? let's see here - a vp candidate who heard a speaker rail about witchcraft once or twice versus a presidential candidate who spent two decades listening to a marxist hatemonger. that's a moral dilemma for you...

Flounder all you want.

"The best we can come up with ", we don't even have to "come up with". Sarah Palin does it all on her own. Or do you enjoy having a VP candidate that is hidden from the media and when she does surface, after assuming she's being prepped and coached, she still ends up sounding like a complete moron.

As far as the witch Doctor, um I mean pastor, he's made his story about how he drove the local witch out of his village in Kenya a regular part of his sermons. "Once or twice" my ass. that wouldn't be a problem so much if we didn't have video of him exorcizing the "witch out of Palin. Which suggests consent and belief in his 16th century view of the world.

the G-man #1008949 2008-09-26 6:17 PM
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
MEM is way behind the propaganda curb on this one. Whomod posted a YouTube clip about this b.s. a couple of days ago. And we pointed out how specious the left's argument on this was back then too.

So G-man, hows all that non stop Republican b.s. doing for McCain?
Just asking? He did come off looking like a political opportunist yesterday didn't he? After he derailed the compromise that is.

whomod #1008950 2008-09-26 6:20 PM
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Think what you want about McCain's actions the past few days, but he derailed nothing. House Republicans were already working on another plan before McCain stepped in. They already weren't going to vote for the bailout as it.

whomod #1008951 2008-09-26 6:24 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Quote:

As far as the witch Doctor, um I mean pastor...

It's pretty damn telling that your vaunted liberal 'sensitivity' for other races and cultures goes out the window when it gives you a chance to attack a Republican.

the G-man #1008953 2008-09-26 6:28 PM
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Quote:

As far as the witch Doctor, um I mean pastor...

It's pretty damn telling that your vaunted liberal 'sensitivity' for other races and cultures goes out the window when it gives you a chance to attack a Republican.

cultures? He's a fundamentalist christian!!

whomod #1008956 2008-09-26 6:31 PM
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
why must you people always criticize people for their beliefs?

whomod #1008958 2008-09-26 6:36 PM
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I'm kind of interested in whether or not she shares his same antediluvian worldview of witches causing mischief. I'm not looking to party like it is 1692.

iggy #1008960 2008-09-26 6:36 PM
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
yes, thats more important than someones pastor hating america.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I don't think it is more important, but that doesn't diminish the importance of possibly having a VP who may think that the economic downturn is a witch wreaking havoc on Wall Street.

iggy #1008962 2008-09-26 6:39 PM
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
im sure no one blames Hilary....

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts

One trick pony, you are. Are you disappointed that you and a few extremists are the only people in America who still give a fuck about Reverend Wright?

Everyone else has moved on. You seem stuck in the primaries.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Let's throw her in water and see what happens.

whomod #1008971 2008-09-26 6:59 PM
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

One trick pony, you are. Are you disappointed that you and a few extremists are the only people in America who still give a fuck about Reverend Wright?

Everyone else has moved on. You seem stuck in the primaries.

No one has moved on. You liberals are trying to act like it never happened. The truth is the truth no matter what the liberal bloggers who think for you feel.

whomod #1008973 2008-09-26 7:00 PM
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

you liberal dumbasses are the ones who brought it back talking about Palin's American loving pastor! idiots!

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

Flounder all you want ...

I notice you haven't been able to come up with a decent rebuttal to the marxist hatemonger thing. though I guess that might be a solidarity issue for you.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Page 25 of 43 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 42 43

Link Copied to Clipboard