Originally Posted By: thedoctor
The problem with whomod is that he has blinders on to everything else when he makes up his mind about something. Everything he does no has to fall along party lines whether the conversation was about that or not. Franta, you may think that he's well researched, but that's only because he searches and posts those things that only back up his opinion even if they are from nutjob blogs. Let's not forget some of the highlights of whomod's posting past:

• Posting that our army would never capture Saddam Hussein, and then going back and editing his post to delete that statement after they did.

• Within a day or so after Hurricane Katrina devastated the coast, he decides that he needs to blame everything on George Bush. The levees didn't hold because of George Bush. Despite how many times other posters showed that Bush couldn't have prevented the levees from breaking no matter how much money he threw at it and constant requests not to politicize the event but to figure out a way to help those affected, whomod not only continued but actually insisted that the event be politicized so that he can take Kanye West style pot-shots at Bush. There's a personal 'fuck him' from me on that one.

• He insisted that National Guard troops fired at a crowd of black people and prevented them from leaving New Orleans after the hurricane as some show that Bush and Republicans hate the black folk and wanted to kill them. What was his research into this? He posted article after article that disproved his claims all while having a 'see there? I'm right' attitude about himself. When I pointed that out, he became pissy and still wouldn't admit to being wrong.

That's just off the top of my head right now. Forget the raid bullshit. whomod proved to me long ago that he's unable to see beyond his own prejudices. If you disagree with him on immigration or Obama, it's much simpler for him to say that you're a racist than to actually try and understand your difference of opinion. Thing is that before he went "Jack the 'lil Death" crazy on us, outside of the politics forum he, at one time, was able to pack away his insane political tirades and talk about other things like a normal, cool human being.

Doc alot of your criticism could be directed at any of us on this board. It's silly but most of us slip into campaign mode. Whomod's posts are no worse than the "praise allah" crap that goes on in the Obama thread.

Fair play!