Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I can handle some razzing by either side, and that's what the 'praise allah crap' is. But I think there's a point where it stops being a jab and just starts being a bitter rant. I've voiced my displeasure with G-man about his posting style at times in the past. I've also told Sammitch that I think his little one sentence posts in an attempt to just hang on with the popular crowd without actually standing up and voicing an actual, thought-out opinion are weak and pathetic. PJP and I've gone head to head way back when he first got here over Gitmo. So this isn't about the fact that whomod is on the other side of the political aisle. It's about how he's presented himself here in the past. The multiple id's in an attempt to hide that it was him because he was too afraid to man up and admit that he couldn't quit coming to this board as he claimed in his last farewell post. Him editing his posts months after the fact to try to cover up that he said something wrong. The fact that people who even liked him in other forums about comics or music or even shared some of his political views were starting to get tired of him because of how he acted here is just further evidence that this isn't just about politics. If he agreed with me all of the time, I'd treat him the same way.

Yeah I know you've gotten into it with most everybody & don't see it as you just picking on the liberal guy. It's just that your criticism comes on a heap of criticisms from alot of people you've argued with. Pages & pages of it. Some of it I can't argue with like sneakilly editing posts but much of it is similar to what I get when somebody doesn't want to or can't actually argue or dissagree with a post. I don't respect that either.

Fair play!