Print Thread
Page 27 of 43 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 42 43
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
 Originally Posted By: Franta
I say I respect whomod coz his beliefs are consitant.....not that I agree with him....I have seen many people switch sides only due to media influence....

No. Dude. Seriously. You're Wrong.

Somebody please, for Frant's sake, find that quote compilation of Whomod's flip flopping about McCain.

edited out of existence. you'll have to quote a g-man post to find it.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Pariah #1009555 2008-09-27 1:58 PM
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Franta
I say I respect whomod coz his beliefs are consitant.....not that I agree with him....I have seen many people switch sides only due to media influence....

No. Dude. Seriously. You're Wrong.

Somebody please, for Frant's sake, find that quote compilation of Whomod's flip flopping about McCain.

Here's whomod back on 03/19/04 03:14 AM:

Originally Posted By: whomod
I've mentioned my admiration and support of McCain several times in the past. And it really has little to do with his views or political positions (many of which I disagree with) but with his character.

With McCain, I sense a genuine integrity about the man. And his brand of Republicanism I see as political and not the quasi-religious fanaticism of the neocons who are positive they know everything there is to know about an issue and the only work is to try to force all data to support their conclusions.

I can see McCain working with the Democrats, i can see him working with our allies rather than belittling and bullying his way to his goals. And I can see him admiting errors, I can see him changing his opinions rather than trying to change the facts to suit him and I can see him give as well as take. In other words, i see a leader.

And, again, on 03/25/04 06:19 AM

Now if you ran ...John McCain, i'd be running over to GOP campaign headquarters shouting HURRAH! an honest Republican ticket!!

And, more recently, on 01/17/08 04:51 AM:
South Carolina is known for its dirty politics and no one knows more about that than Senator John McCain. He suffered despicable personal attacks ...It's despicable that this sort of thing happens to anyone. Especially someone like John MCain who served honorably and suffered for his country. It's just endemic of this attitude that opponents must be destroyed at all costs.

Now, with McCain all but the official Republican candidate for president, what does our friend whomod think of the good Senator now?

The outright lies that were told by the Republican candidates during the Florida debate was astounding to me. McCain might have been the worst offender

McCain had an inappropriate relationship with a lobbyist that may have been adulterous AND may have influenced decisions on chairs that he led in the Senate...some right wingers are up in arms over it?

What a damaging week for the McCain campaign, huh? His three most "attractive" selling points - campaign finance reform, fierce anti-lobbyist stance, and support for the Glorious surge - are crumbling around him...Saint McCain's not even the nominee yet and his three strongest legs have been taken out in a matter of 72 hours. Should make for a fun 8 months.

If the past 7 years taught us anything is that lies and malfeasance is something the conservative base has no problem with and even rewards.

...trying to defend MccAIN because of past admiration is like trying to defend the BTK killer

John McCain poses as a reformer but he seems to think reforms apply to everyone else but him… His latest attempt to ignore the law is just more of his do as I say, not as I do hypocrisy and it calls his credibility into question.

It's time to wrap up this nomination battle so we can start running against McCain.

Originally Posted By: the G-man

Man, what a difference being a Republican nominee makes.

the G-man #1009664 2008-09-27 8:22 PM
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
THANK YOU!

For the life of me, I couldn't find it.

Pariah #1009672 2008-09-27 8:33 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I assume you've sent it to Franta now, after all that hard work.

the G-man #1009673 2008-09-27 8:40 PM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Yes.

Pariah #1009680 2008-09-27 9:16 PM
some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
I've already addressed this innumerable times but yet G-man and a few others choose to ignore that. Sort of like in this fashion:

When the maverick reverses himself on almost everything that made him a "maverick" in order to corral people like G-Man during the primaries then can one honestly still call themselves a "maverick"?

I guess however that bringing up old quotes of my admiration for McCain when he was still relatively honest brings some small comfort to G-Man. Heaven knows he needs it right now..

whomod #1009681 2008-09-27 9:18 PM
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Yeah guys! Leave whomod alone! He's retarded douche who can't think for himself. How is he supposed to answer to something he didn't even say?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
whomod #1009682 2008-09-27 9:24 PM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
When the maverick reverses himself on almost everything that made him a "maverick"

He hasn't.

Pariah #1009683 2008-09-27 9:36 PM
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
When the maverick reverses himself on almost everything that made him a "maverick"

He hasn't.

No? You mean McCain didn't flip-flop on the Bush tax cuts? Abandon immigration reform? He didn't reach out to Jerry Falwell and other religious conservatives after calling Falwell an the religious right "agents of intolerance"?

Y'know I have an extensive compiled list of McCain flip flops and it's enormous. If you keep on trying to make black white and up, down, I may yet post it.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
BTW, why aern't we discussing Sarah Palin? Specifically her appearance with Katie Couric. I repeatedly keep bringing the thread ABOUT SARAH PALIN back to Sarah Palin and you guys refuse to discuss her and instead choose to either discuss me or else now John McCain.

I just keep on coming on to new Palin excerpts from that interview and they get worse and worse. Here's Jack Cafferty reacting to one I had yet to see. It's incomprehensible gibberish and Cafferty is spot on:

Honestly, do any of these Palin interview excerpts make a lick of sense or inspire confidence in you? Don't lie either. She sounds like an absolute moron.

whomod #1009685 2008-09-27 9:40 PM
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Don't you dare threaten us with more posts!

whomod #1009686 2008-09-27 9:47 PM
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

He hasn't.

No? You mean McCain didn't flip-flop on the Bush tax cuts? Abandon immigration reform? He didn't reach out to Jerry Falwell and other religious conservatives after calling Falwell an the religious right "agents of intolerance"?

Y'know I have an extensive compiled list of McCain flip flops and it's enormous. If you keep on trying to make black white and up, down, I may yet post it.
How has he abandoned immigration reform? I don't see either candidate talking about it. They are both for it but no there is no point in talking about it till January.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
BTW, why aern't we discussing Sarah Palin? Specifically her appearance with Katie Couric. I repeatedly keep bringing the thread ABOUT SARAH PALIN back to Sarah Palin and you guys refuse to discuss her and instead choose to either discuss me or else now John McCain.

I just keep on coming on to new Palin excerpts from that interview and they get worse and worse. Here's Jack Cafferty reacting to one I had yet to see. It's incomprehensible gibberish and Cafferty is spot on:

Honestly, do any of these Palin interview excerpts make a lick of sense or inspire confidence in you? Don't lie either. She sounds like an absolute moron.

I thought she did fine. I honestly believe this is all calcualated. She is going to fuck Biden up at the debate and then she will start doing more interviews.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: PJP

I thought she did fine. I honestly believe this is all calcualated. She is going to fuck Biden up at the debate and then she will start doing more interviews.

um... okay....

In the meantime she's busy fucking John McCain up.

You can't even trust her to buy a cheesesteak. She really is that big an idiot:

Quote:
Sarah Palin told a customer at a Philadelphia restaurant on Saturday that the United States should “absolutely” launch cross-border attacks from Afghanistan into Pakistan in the event that it becomes necessary to “stop the terrorists from coming any further in,” a comment similar to the one John McCain condemned Barack Obama for making during last night’s presidential debate.

During Friday’s debate, Obama criticized the Bush administration for sending billions of dollars in aid to Pakistan without ridding the border region of terrorists.

“If the United States has al Qaeda, bin Laden, top-level lieutenants in our sights, and Pakistan is unable or unwilling to act, then we should take them out,” Obama added.

McCain fired back hard, arguing that newly elected Pakistani president Asif Ali Zardari has had his “hands full” and suggesting that Obama’s tough talk was naïve.

“You don’t say that out loud,” McCain said. “If you have to do things, you have to do things, and you work with the Pakistani government.”

Palin’s apparent disagreement with McCain’s position on Pakistan came as the Alaska governor was picking up a couple of cheesesteaks at Tony Luke’s in South Philadelphia. She was approached by a man wearing a Temple University t-shirt, who later identified himself as Michael Rovito.

In fairness to Palin, trying to memorize all the various right wing foreign policy answers can relegate the McCain debate positions to the bottom of the in box.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Why do you hate strong women?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
yeah, way to reinforce negative ethnic stereotypes.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
]

Like the time she thought Eisenhower was President during the stock market crash, or that TV was around then, or worse of all remeber when she asked the cripple guy to stand up....wait was that her?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
MEM is way behind the propaganda curb on this one. Whomod posted a YouTube clip about this b.s. a couple of days ago. And we pointed out how specious the left's argument on this was back then too.

I just posted an article that if it were about a democrat on the presidential ticket would be worth looking at & discussing. The same principle applies the other way. Like with Obama it's worth looking at the beliefs of the people who may be our leaders. Unlike Obama who rejected the Rev Wright's view of damning America, Palin seemingly embraces some things that I find a bit odd & worth examining.

Fair play!
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
obama only rejected wright once he realized he would lose the election if he still went to his america hating church.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
obama only rejected wright once he realized he would lose the election if he still went to his america hating church.

Perhaps but I don't think he shared the Revs more wacky views to begin with. It seems to be a different story with Palin though.

Fair play!
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
He went there for over twenty years. wright married him and his wife. His kids were baptized by him. They wrote a book together.

I think they "might" share some views.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
yeah and if it wasn't for Hillary putting him on the spot at one of the debates he would never have rejected him either.

I never knew there would be a day where I wish Hillary had won the dem nomination. At least we know she is smart enough to be a centrist at times. We may be in a tough spot these next few years if Obama wins.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
imagine the price of towels!

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
CBS has more Palin excerpts.
The worst is yet to come apparently

Quote:
Palin Gets Panned

Sarah Palin has been struggling in her own debates -- with network anchors. While the Alaska governor hardly drew rave reviews for her interview with Charlie Gibson, her sit-down with Katie Couric last week opened the floodgates of criticism, even from conservatives.

Palin was halting, repetitive and occasionally stumped on basic questions. And the worst moments -- boasting again, Tina Fey-like, of Alaska's proximity to Russia -- have been endlessly replayed on other networks and the Web.

It may have been a turning point for Couric, who was persistent without being overbearing, in shedding early doubts about her ability to be a commanding presence in the CBS anchor chair. And the worst may be yet to come for Palin; sources say CBS has two more responses on tape that will likely prove embarrassing.

While some journalists say privately they are censoring their comments about Palin to avoid looking like they're piling on, pundits on the right are jumping ship. MSNBC's Joe Scarborough says Palin "just seems out of her league." National Review Editor Rich Lowry called her performance "dreadful." Dallas Morning News columnist Rod Dreher described the interview as a "train wreck." Conservative columnist Kathleen Parker urged Palin to quit the race, saying: "If BS were currency, Palin could bail out Wall Street herself."
ad_icon

The interview is drawing extraordinary attention because of the McCain campaign's calculated decision to shield Palin from reporters. No vice-presidential nominee in modern history has been this inaccessible to the media, reinforcing the perception that she can't hit major-league pitching. When the networks balked at recording Palin's photo ops with foreign leaders at the U.N. last week unless journalists were allowed in -- and a CNN producer was granted access for all of 29 seconds -- the no-press dictum degenerated into farce.

Palin was buoyed for weeks by negative and sometimes unfair coverage, particularly about her family situation, that turned her into a sympathetic figure. But the Couric and Gibson interviews were the first real test of whether she could do more than read a punchy speech off a prompter. And even many of her supporters are no longer trying to spin her performance.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
too bad she's a woman, if not she could have got the free pass Biden got for referring to Hoover as Eisenhower and radio as TV, and asking a cripple to walk. oh well sexism is a fact of life.....

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
yknow seriously how bad is it when a guy doesnt know the difference between radio and TV?

Irwin Schwab #1010034 2008-09-29 4:36 PM
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I wonder why whomod hasn't posted the clip where Biden threatens to shoot Obama if he institutes gun control?

5000+ posts
5000+ posts

In the meantime she's busy fucking John McCain up.

You can't even trust her to buy a cheesesteak. She really is that big an idiot:

Quote:
Sarah Palin told a customer at a Philadelphia restaurant on Saturday that the United States should “absolutely” launch cross-border attacks from Afghanistan into Pakistan in the event that it becomes necessary to “stop the terrorists from coming any further in,” a comment similar to the one John McCain condemned Barack Obama for making during last night’s presidential debate.

During Friday’s debate, Obama criticized the Bush administration for sending billions of dollars in aid to Pakistan without ridding the border region of terrorists.

“If the United States has al Qaeda, bin Laden, top-level lieutenants in our sights, and Pakistan is unable or unwilling to act, then we should take them out,” Obama added.

McCain fired back hard, arguing that newly elected Pakistani president Asif Ali Zardari has had his “hands full” and suggesting that Obama’s tough talk was naïve.

“You don’t say that out loud,” McCain said. “If you have to do things, you have to do things, and you work with the Pakistani government.”

Palin’s apparent disagreement with McCain’s position on Pakistan came as the Alaska governor was picking up a couple of cheesesteaks at Tony Luke’s in South Philadelphia. She was approached by a man wearing a Temple University t-shirt, who later identified himself as Michael Rovito.

In fairness to Palin, trying to memorize all the various right wing foreign policy answers can relegate the McCain debate positions to the bottom of the in box.

Oh, McCain takes back what Palin says about Pakistan. Just takes it back. Just like that.
John McCain doesn't like it when people ask Sarah Palin questions. And, we're learning that just because Sarah Palin says something, it doesn't mean she meant it. Mean people are sticking microphones in her face -- and McCain doesn't like that. So, he just took back what she said. Just like that:

Quote:
Sen. John McCain retracted Sarah Palin's stance on Pakistan Sunday morning, after the Alaska governor appeared to back Sen. Barack Obama's support for unilateral strikes inside Pakistan against terrorists

"She would not…she understands and has stated repeatedly that we're not going to do anything except in America's national security interest," McCain told ABC's George Stephanopoulos of Palin. "In all due respect, people going around and… sticking a microphone while conversations are being held, and then all of a sudden that's—that's a person's position… This is a free country, but I don't think most Americans think that that's a definitve policy statement made by Governor Palin."

Saturday night, while on a stop for cheesesteaks in South Philadelphia, Palin was questioned by a Temple graduate student about whether the U.S. should cross the border from Afghanistan into Pakistan.

"If that's what we have to do stop the terrorists from coming any further in, absolutely, we should," Palin said.

During Friday night's presidential debate in Mississippi, Obama took a similar stance and condemned the Bush administration for failing to act on the possibility terrorists are in Pakistan.

McCain is clearly outraged that Palin is getting tough questions. But, we still haven't heard John McCain respond to Obama's challenge at the debate. Why is John McCain so unwilling to say he'd take out Bin Laden?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
excuse me, mr. whomod, but how are these tabloid-worthy smears the language of a 'uniter'?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
whomod is truly a uniter. He's united the entire board against him.

the G-man #1010058 2008-09-29 5:16 PM
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
well there's that.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Quote:
whomod User some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Cock and Gayness. Hmmm?
5000+ posts 09/29/08 02:34 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Re: Palin:Blithering idiot.

this oughta be good.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I guessing Olbermann posted something new on YouTube.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
whomod User some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Cock and Gayness. Hmmm?
5000+ posts 09/29/08 02:34 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Politics and Current Events
Thread: Re: Palin:Blithering idiot.

wow over a half hour, i wonder if he called the "Nutjob" support line?

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
think they've blocked his number by now.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Liberal Hotline: Hello, liberal hotline how may we help you?
whomod: Yeah, this is whomod they're bothering me again.
Liberal Hotline: whomod? Is that your first or last name sir?
whomod: It's my screen name.
Liberal Hotline: Screen name sir?
whomod: Look I don't have time for this, are you going to help me or not?
Liberal Hotline: What is the problem sir?
whomod: The neocons they're bothering me again, and I don't have a response.
Liberal Hotline: Have you tried to reason with them?
whomod: REASON? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I cut and paste blogs and parrot Keith Olberman. You can reason with white people. Theyre all racist.
Liberal Hotline: Sir I'm white and not a racist.
whomod: I FUCKING KNEW IT! YOU CANT SEE ME BUT IM MAKING A BANNANA DANCE, YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT! *click*

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
whomod: REASON? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I cut and paste blogs and parrot Keith Olberman. You can reason with white people. Theyre all racist.
whomod: I FUCKING KNEW IT! YOU CANT SEE ME BUT IM MAKING A BANNANA DANCE, YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT! *click*

gasp....gasp....

the G-man #1010119 2008-09-29 6:52 PM
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts

gasp....gasp....

&

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]
Joe Mama #1010121 2008-09-29 6:53 PM
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
The "YOU CANT SEE ME BUT IM MAKING A BANNANA DANCE," part is what's so fucking killer.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Page 27 of 43 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 42 43

Link Copied to Clipboard