Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
I watched the first two episodes. It was more than enough. I don't give a shit about any of the characters...that is, I don't give a shit about the characters besides those I flat-out hate. The story seemed to be going nowhere. And I had my fill of white trash vampires when I went of the "Vampire Tour" down in New Orleans (before it became the White Trash Atlantis). Wanting to take Anna Paquin behind the school and impregnate her (thank you, Tracy Morgan) is no reason for me to follow a TV show. Besides, the new seasons of Dexter and Californication just started.

bah! It's such an awesome show! Give it another shot...

Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I don't watch it, but a few of the women at work do and love it even though they admit it's cheese with bad accents and no understanding of the South.

Wait. You mean that that's not a realistic portrayal of the south?

;\)

PJP, who do you think the killer is? I thought it was dog/bartender man, but that seems too obvious...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi