Originally Posted By: whomod

PARADE magazine has a huge readership, and they just told the country that if you make under $112,000 you save more with Obama, and that no one making under $227,000 will have their taxes raised. That completely contradicts Palin's and McCain's lies. Read the entire thing in today's PARADE in your Sunday paper.

Parade is the largest, most widely read magazine in the U.S. So this is good -- if people actually read the column headings...

I've been told that Parade mag is a conservative magazine. I've always thought so as well just based on most of the MOR content and celebrities included in their mag that middle America likes. Correct me if I'm wrong. But that is awesome that they are writing positive things about Obama's plan.

Originally Posted By: the G-man
 Originally Posted By: whomod
PARADE magazine has a huge readership, and they just told the country that if you make under $112,000 you save more with Obama, and that no one making under $227,000 will have their taxes raised...

Quote:
the January 6, 2008, edition cover and main article asks if Benazir Bhutto is "America's best hope against Al-Qaeda," after her December 27, 2007, assassination

Originally Posted By: G-Man
Oh no, Parade just revealed to middle America that we've been lying all along about Obama raising their taxes! I must do SOMETHING to discredit them!! I know, I'll talk about how they once printed outdated info about Bhutto. Never mind that it was true but quickly became outdated on account of her murder. Maybe with that, they'll think Parade lies or something.... Gotta say something...